Moms make case for gun control

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: usatoday.com 9,283

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Read more

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6365 Oct 6, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
Just as I expected, CH has no clue as to what an MOS is.
Maybe all that head bobbing is rattling the brain, Pubic Heir.

As has been pointed out to you before: MOS is an ARMY designation. And though you may enjoy the flavor of KIWI shoe polish over any number of available polishes, polishing one's boots is a grunt occupation.

Location hidden

#6366 Oct 6, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
I told you to try reading an FM, busted you with the comment about formations and have diagnosed your self-loathing in regards to your homosexuality.
Bottom line, Pubic Heir, what you learned with your head in the laps Ft. Benning privates: there are more services in the US military than the US Army... which is generally occupied by high school dropouts, persons who could not make the grade of the Marines, and person given the choice by judges of either serve in the US Army or go to prison.

Wipe your chin, PH... you have some E-2 dribbling down your face.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#6367 Oct 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bottom line, Pubic Heir, what you learned with your head in the laps Ft. Benning privates: there are more services in the US military than the US Army... which is generally occupied by high school dropouts, persons who could not make the grade of the Marines, and person given the choice by judges of either serve in the US Army or go to prison.
Wipe your chin, PH... you have some E-2 dribbling down your face.
As you continue relating to us your fantasies, CH- you have YET to answer the question so easily identified by anyone in the Army and since you have YET to make a claim to any branch of the Service, it's clear to all of us that you are a pretender, a liar and a closet homosexual as you continue to relate your fantasies with each and every post. You're less than a POGe or a REMF- you're scum. The least you could do is actually get ut of your uncle's basement some moonless night (so none can see your face) and go find you that male prostitute we all know you secretly crave and just get it over with.

Location hidden

#6368 Oct 6, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>As you continue relating to us your fantasies, CH- you have YET to answer the question so easily identified by anyone in the Army
AS I have explain to you, Pubic Heir- and before under your previous aliases- MOS is an ARMY designation and the ARMY is not the only branch of service in the US military.

It's like when you try to take people down memory lane of the artwork inside the bathrooms of gay bars you frequent outside the base in Columbus to people who have never been to Georgia or inside a gay bar.

Wipe...

outdoors

#6369 Oct 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
AS I have explain to you, Pubic Heir- and before under your previous aliases- MOS is an ARMY designation and the ARMY is not the only branch of service in the US military.
It's like when you try to take people down memory lane of the artwork inside the bathrooms of gay bars you frequent outside the base in Columbus to people who have never been to Georgia or inside a gay bar.
Wipe...
...so therefore you know nothing of the military except for what you see on tv. Sad that you think you have to explain the Army to me. Closet Homosexual that you are. Coward. Closet Homosexual. "MOS" is not a designation. Idiot.

Location hidden

#6370 Oct 6, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>...so therefore you know nothing of the military
We know that you didn't know that MOS was a ARMY designation, sticky, and you limp-wristed fairy: that you wet the beds in the barracks to earn your General Discharge when you learned what you had been doing to privates in the latrine wasn't going to be enough to get out.

Wipe your chin, shug.

Location hidden

#6371 Oct 6, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
"MOS" is not a designation.
Idiot.

des·ig·na·tion
dezig&#712;n&#257;SH &#601;n
noun
noun: designation

1. the choosing and naming of someone to be the holder of an official position.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#6372 Oct 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
des·ig·na·tion
noun
Moron...
MOS is not a "designation". It is an acronym that stands for

Military
Occupation
Specialties

acronym
noun: a word formed from the first letters of each one of the words in a phrase

outdoors

#6374 Oct 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that you didn't know that MOS was a ARMY designation, sticky, and you limp-wristed fairy: that you wet the beds in the barracks to earn your General Discharge when you learned what you had been doing to privates in the latrine wasn't going to be enough to get out.
Wipe your chin, shug.
Wrong as usual, you Closet Homosexual- MOS is a "classification". Read a dictionary ("dick-shun-ary")- suprised you don't have one, considering the first syllable.

outdoors

#6375 Oct 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot.
des·ig·na·tion
noun
"Official position"? Wow, you can use the internet to make you look smart, how rare of you. Interesting that being a Grunt (Infantry) is an official position. Now, genius (In your case, "genius" is spelled "C-l-o-s-e-t h-o-m-o-s-e-x-u-a-l), all ya gotta do is figure out what those MOS-es I listed ARE. One other thing, everyone in a unit can have the same MOS, therefore your definition is wrong- don't care where you got it, it's wrong. ex: An SL (Squad Leader) and his TMs (Team Leaders) can have the same MOS but their "Official Positions" are SL and TM within that unit (in this case, their Squad). I hope this hurts your head.

Location hidden

#6377 Oct 7, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron...
MOS is not a "designation". It is an acronym that stands for
Designation.

US Army.

E.G.: 11B Infantryman (includes soldiers formerly designated 11M [Mechanized] and 11H [Anti-armor]) 11B Infantryman are the standard infantry soldiers; the main combatants of the Army.

Do notice: US Army, not US Navy. Not US Coast Guard. Not US Air Force.

I.E.: Most people who serve do not use the term. As I said.

PS: Acronyms are designations, buttwipe.

Location hidden

#6378 Oct 7, 2013
satanlives wrote:
<quoted text>
gee, the encylopedia refers to it as a designator... perhaps you need a another enema...
well...

I see you got it already.

Watch how they flop.

Did you know the sun doesn't rise?

Location hidden

#6379 Oct 7, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>"Official position"? Wow, you can use the internet to make you look smart, how rare of you.
The sun rises in the east.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Location hidden

#6380 Oct 7, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
all ya gotta do is figure out what those MOS-es I listed ARE.
I knew what they were before the best part of you ran down your mother's leg, Shug.

I cannot help that you thought MOS covered all the branches of the US military.

Location hidden

#6381 Oct 7, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
MOS is a "classification".
It is a designation.

The terms are not mutually exclusive.

Wipe your chin, dear.

Now do you want to pretend the sun doesn't rise?

Southeast Virginia

#6382 Oct 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Designation.
US Army.
E.G.: 11B Infantryman (includes soldiers formerly designated 11M [Mechanized] and 11H [Anti-armor]) 11B Infantryman are the standard infantry soldiers; the main combatants of the Army.
Do notice: US Army, not US Navy. Not US Coast Guard. Not US Air Force.
I.E.: Most people who serve do not use the term. As I said.
PS: Acronyms are designations, buttwipe.
LMAO!!!!
If MOS's are designations and acronyms are designations, what does the acronym "11B" stand for, ball-peen???

Location hidden

#6383 Oct 7, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
If MOS's are designations

"DIVISION OF MOS DESIGNATIONS BY DEPARTMENT ASSIGNED "
http://380th.org/partIV-5.html

Southeast Virginia

#6384 Oct 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"DIVISION OF MOS DESIGNATIONS BY DEPARTMENT ASSIGNED "
http://380th.org/partIV-5.html
More dodge and deflect. Answer the question chicken-shit.

Location hidden

#6385 Oct 7, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
More dodge and deflect..
It's up your colon, azzhat.

I am sure you wouldn't notice with the cluster of other things already up there.

Southeast Virginia

#6386 Oct 7, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's up your colon, azzhat.
I am sure you wouldn't notice with the cluster of other things already up there.
It is truly hilarious how you squirm around when you have been shown to be the truly ignorant POS that you are.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in Arizona Shooting Spree a White Supre... 3 hr payme 60
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Fri swedenforever 108
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... Thu The real zeke 51
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... Thu payme 12
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Mar 25 CTM 12,176
News US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... Mar 25 Cat74 137
News If not Congress, Obama should reject bill on co... Mar 24 Denny CranesPlace 23
More from around the web