Moms make case for gun control

There are 20 comments on the usatoday.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Moms make case for gun control. In it, usatoday.com reports that:

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at usatoday.com.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#6128 Sep 27, 2013
They're

Southeast Virginia

#6130 Sep 27, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
any questions about my testicles?
http://imageshack.us/a/img839/3991/123107bign...
Did I ask any questions? Didn't think so. You're done.

I do have to admit that your collection of perverted photography is quite astounding. Disturbing, but astounding.

And now I must say adieu. I have no interest in continuing responding to your perverted posts, because frankly, you are complete waste of time. Come on back when you want to ATTEMPT to have some kind of productive debate on the issues.

Southeast Virginia

#6132 Sep 27, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have to admit that your collection of perverted photography is quite astounding. Disturbing, but astounding.
And now I must say adieu. I have no interest in continuing responding to your perverted posts, because frankly, you are complete waste of time. Come on back when you want to ATTEMPT to have some kind of productive debate on the issues.
Hey, I have to lower the intellect of the post to the level that of the poster I am conversing with. If you want to bitch....talk to your mirror.

Southeast Virginia

#6134 Sep 27, 2013
followerofSatan wrote:
<quoted text>
you didn't lower anything....you were being yourself....
which reminds me, shouldn't you be parked in front of some elementary school exposing yourself? Kids will be impressed with your gun collection.
Give it up son. You are trying to play well above your league, and you are doing nothing but exceeding in embarrassing yourself.

And as I said before.....I am not interested in your perverted tendencies. You need help. Did you remember to register when you got to your new halfway house???

Southeast Virginia

#6135 Sep 27, 2013
Now as kindly and gently as I can possibly say it......GFY.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#6136 Sep 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you get to handle my vagina
by forcing an internal ultrasound up it
before you grant me the right to CHOOSE,
"frustrated control freaks" get to handle
the back round checks on gun purchases."
What..?..no arguement...?...just deflection...tsk, tsk.
"How long have you been in support of gun
rights for the mentally deranged and criminals?"
I don't...I supported the legislation that would have helped fix the system with additional controls for those records and it got shot down by the democrats...why is that...? Because none of those initiatives included going after guns, magazines or the rights of the people.
So how long have you been supporting the criminals walking the street after commiting a felony by not supporting prosecuting them...?
Please direct your complaints to your Congressmen. Congress has made abortion, DOMA, and bringing down the black man in the White house their #1,2,and 3 priorities. They have no fear of criminals with guns or mentally deranged people with guns and they won't do anything about it until someone shoots up Capital Hill, again, and even then, they won't do anything. They are too obsessed with vaginas and gay sex. You know, important stuff.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#6137 Sep 27, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahhahahahaahahh
bahahahahahaha
bahhahahaahhaha

"Debate on the issues"
bahahahahahahahha

As if a republican really cares about the issues.
If it doesn't involve my vagina, lesbians or anal sex, republicans
have no interest. The party of God seems to be a bunch
of lazy, do-nothing pervs.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#6138 Sep 27, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you and Barefool are still riding that same one-trick pony.
I see you are still poking that pony.

I guess it's still legal in Virgina where you live and get off...
Marauder

North Pole, AK

#6140 Sep 27, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Please direct your complaints to your Congressmen. Congress has made abortion, DOMA, and bringing down the black man in the White house their #1,2,and 3 priorities. They have no fear of criminals with guns or mentally deranged people with guns and they won't do anything about it until someone shoots up Capital Hill, again, and even then, they won't do anything. They are too obsessed with vaginas and gay sex. You know, important stuff.
"Please direct your complaints to your Congressmen."

I do...all the time...maybe YOU should try it. Instead YOU keep bringing up your "vagina", as if anybody cared about it. Why don't you go play with it for awhile, maybe you will feel better.
Marauder

North Pole, AK

#6141 Sep 27, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>Bahhahahahaahahh
bahahahahahaha
bahhahahaahhaha
"Debate on the issues"
bahahahahahahahha
As if a republican really cares about the issues.
If it doesn't involve my vagina, lesbians or anal sex, republicans
have no interest. The party of God seems to be a bunch
of lazy, do-nothing pervs.
ROTFLMAO...More.?...lol, thanks a lot.

Location hidden

#6142 Sep 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
I do...all the time...maybe YOU should try it.
And I am sure they keep it in their circular file, Mooch, under "demands more food stamps".
spOko

Oakland, CA

#6143 Sep 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Since we appear to be going off topic...when are those Blue helmets going to start showing up you were aluding to...?
Don't forget the black helicopters ye moron!

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#6145 Sep 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us gun owners are smart enough to understand you don't sell guns to complete strangers, especially at gun shows that advertise private sales free of background checks.
"Advertise"? Got any proof, or are you simply rambling again?

outdoors

#6146 Sep 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see you keep posting this lie, DICK.
You're batting a "1000", sport(striking out every time). You're wrong and everyone INCLUDING the reporter who posted the original error on armament of the shooter knows better.

outdoors

#6147 Sep 27, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you and Barefool are still riding that same one-trick pony. That thing has to be getting tired by now. Hell, that thing is dead.{yawn}
I have a feeling that this is barefoot's left hand typing while his right one is busy.
Marauder

North Pole, AK

#6148 Sep 27, 2013
spOko wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the black helicopters ye moron!
So basically your comment about world involvement into the United States issues of personal gun ownership and our individual rights was just a bunch of hogwash.

You post BS for the sake of posting something...you're right up there with the "Santa Fe Spammer".

Location hidden

#6149 Sep 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>"Advertise"? Got any proof, or are you simply rambling again?
You think gun sales to complete strangers at gun shows are a secret, Shug?

Something cutting off the air supply to your brain again?

Location hidden

#6150 Sep 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
You're wrong
If only you could refute anything I have said, sticky.

Location hidden

#6151 Sep 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>I have a feeling that this is barefoot's left hand typing while his right one is busy.
I have a feeling huntcoyotes uses his hands to type and his lips for the same thing every man in the history of time uses his right hand for.

Must be hard on the back, eh, shug?

outdoors

#6152 Sep 27, 2013
Give barefoot a challenge and he cannot keep from reverting to his gay lifestyle, as he has no other argument. We cannot but assume that IF he does in fact have firearms, he obtained them under false pretenses or illegally, as we know he is a felon. We are also awaiting his posting any proof that he might have- oddly, he expects US to prove him wrong as he cannot prove anything he posts. Kinda sad, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House passes concealed carry bill; Hassan plans... Apr 29 Truth and Facts 4
Democrats: Get A $2,000 Tax Credit For Turning ... Apr 29 Truth and Facts 19
News Sheriff, lawyer dispute whether 73-year-old dep... Apr 29 Truth and Facts 49
Kahr CW40 PROBLEM (Dec '08) Apr 17 OlFed 48
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Apr 15 AMERICA 12,178
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Apr 13 swedenforever 112
News Who's calling the shots in Canada? Apr 10 Truth and Facts 2
More from around the web