Moms make case for gun control

Moms make case for gun control

There are 9248 comments on the usatoday.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Moms make case for gun control. In it, usatoday.com reports that:

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at usatoday.com.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5768 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Why does your breath smell of Preparation H?
We knew you could not go more than even a few post with out bringing up your gay sex fantasies proving me correct that you are a pervert

Nice to see you try and hide your gay sex fantasies

Shows that I am doing my job..........LOL

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5769 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does your breath smell of Preparation H?
I can tell that is your uncle's breath that smells like Preparation H and I am imagine he is the only one in the house with you.

Location hidden

#5770 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see... guy runs around with a gun killing people, whose fault is it?
Liberals: it was the guy with the gun pulling the trigger.
AnalOriface: Modern Pseudo Liberals SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists, Marxists... SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! SQUALK! SQUALK! Modern Pseudo Liberals SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists- Marxists... SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK!
SQUALK!
AnalOriface wanna cracker?
you are prime example of an idiot running loose.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5771 Sep 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
More gay sex fantasies
I am sure you can't get them out of your thoughts.

Same old alternate lifestyle, HomoOne.

Wipe your chin.

Location hidden

#5772 Sep 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I can tell that is your uncle's breath that smells like Preparation H
Poor AnalOrifiace.

Not only can't he come up with his own insults, he has to steal mine from me.

HAHAHAHAH.

You whimpering mama's boy.

Location hidden

#5773 Sep 16, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron liberals want gun free zones like DC and Chicago
Neither are gun free zones, Homo One.

Spend more time reading the paper and less time draining DNA from Cabana boys.

Location hidden

#5774 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor AnalOrifiace.
Not only can't he come up with his own insults, he has to steal mine from me.
HAHAHAHAH.
You whimpering mama's boy.
you are an insult to yourself and proof is in your post.

Location hidden

#5775 Sep 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are an insult to yourself and proof is in your post.
Lick your lips, AnalOriface.

You're leaking ointment.

And HomoOne is getting excited.

Location hidden

#5776 Sep 16, 2013
Another AR-15 massacre.

Let's blame the liberals.

Location hidden

#5777 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lick your lips, AnalOriface.
You're leaking ointment.
And HomoOne is getting excited.
you mean you and your uncle are at it again and why you are showing excitement again with your gay fantasies and how easy you become confused when he excites you and its probably a lack air since you got a mouth full of your uncle.

Location hidden

#5778 Sep 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
Another AR-15 massacre.
Let's blame the liberals.
you mean pseudo liberals get it right stupid.

Location hidden

#5780 Sep 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you mean pseudo liberals get it right stupid.
Modern Pseudo Liberals stupid SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists, Marxists... stupid SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! stupid SQUALK! stupid S SQUALK! Modern Pseudo Liberals SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists- Marxists... stupid SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK!

SQUALK!

stupid AnalOriface wanna cracker?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#5781 Sep 17, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>i know people who were physically there when this happened i bet all you know is what you got from the media.
first off slick willie had an aty named ron foster, who supposedly shot himself to death in a dc suburb 2 us marshal were sent to gather all evidence, they were the first 2 killed the next morning both shot in the back, several years of trials produced the interesting fact that they were shot from the fbi sniper stand by lon horiuchi who also murdered vicky weaver and her infant at ruby ridge, now then does this shed any different light on waco for you or are you still certian you know it all
You have a vivid imagination and way too much time on your hands.

Koresh told his followers he was Jesus. Jesus was a peaceful man and didn't stockpile an arsenol of guns and ammo. When asked to surrender, Koresh chose to use children and women as human shields and in the end, they all lost their lives.

Yet you blame the actions of a mad man on President Clinton.
Let me try that.

I guess Bush was responsible for 9/11 then, too, you know, when 3,000 Americans perished because Bush was too busy clearing brush and golfing to actually do his job. Plus, he's close to the Saudi's and the Bin Laden family so can you blame him for choosing loyalty to them over his own country?

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#5782 Sep 17, 2013
The NRA was right.

We ARE all safer now that there are 300,000,000 guns on the streets.

Thank you NRA.
You should get the Nobel Peace Prize this year. lol

Location hidden

#5783 Sep 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern Pseudo Liberals stupid SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists, Marxists... stupid SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! stupid SQUALK! stupid S SQUALK! Modern Pseudo Liberals SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists- Marxists... stupid SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK!
SQUALK!
stupid AnalOriface wanna cracker?
what a dumbazz that you keeping proving to be and no one else except yourself hemorrhoid is doing it which you are not too smart to see that and if Topix was smart they would request a hemorrhoidectomy and be rid of you once and for all but some like to be irritated by hemorrhoids like yourself.

Location hidden

#5784 Sep 17, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
The NRA was right.
We ARE all safer now that there are 300,000,000 guns on the streets.
Thank you NRA.
You should get the Nobel Peace Prize this year. lol
Pseudo Liberal Democrats should get the Nobel Peace Prize for their failures.
spOko

Oakland, CA

#5785 Sep 17, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't possibly be happening. Wash Navy Yard is a "gun free zone". Signs are posted and everything.
A naval yard is gun-free zone? Yeah right!
If only the US Navy had guns eh!

Location hidden

#5786 Sep 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>what a dumbazz
Modern Pseudo Liberals stupid dumbazz SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists, Marxists... stupid SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! stupid SQUALK! stupid S SQUALK! Modern Pseudo Liberals SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists- Marxists... stupid SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! dumbazz SQUALK! Lenonist! SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! dumbazz SQUALK!

Wipe your lips, AO: crackers on ointment showing.

Location hidden

#5787 Sep 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern Pseudo Liberals stupid dumbazz SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists, Marxists... stupid SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! stupid SQUALK! stupid S SQUALK! Modern Pseudo Liberals SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists- Marxists... stupid SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! dumbazz SQUALK! Lenonist! SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! dumbazz SQUALK!
Wipe your lips, AO: crackers on ointment showing.
on you and your uncle no doubt.

Location hidden

#5788 Sep 17, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
on you and your uncle no doubt.
on you like Preparation H on your lips, Shug.

wipey wipey.

Poor AnalOriface...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court: Banning Doctors From Asking About Firear... 1 hr glenn398 4
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban 7 hr payme 15
[ Uga-Buga Turbans and Commie Pink Hats ] Sat Buddy Baker 1
News With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l... Feb 22 WasteWater 38
News Those Who Plan and Enjoy Murder Feb 21 justice 1
News Pennsylvanians ask feds to help disarm intimida... (Aug '13) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 22
News Will Sixty Senators Vote To Protect The Second ... Feb 19 Trump your President 8
More from around the web