Moms make case for gun control

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: usatoday.com 9,285

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4658 Jul 15, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Good grammar, spooge sponge.
Anything you say, KnobJob.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4659 Jul 15, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. What paraphrasing are you talkng about.
Proved many times, let me know when you are going to put something on it, JzzmCheeks.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4660 Jul 15, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
By the way, Barefoot....how does that crow taste???
I imagine what you swallow every day is a lot worse than crow.

No crow here, by the way.

I wasn't on the jury.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#4661 Jul 15, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Granted, it was a really stupid move by the kid to attack the stalker."
Stalker...?...really...uuprove n speculation.
It was the actions of that "kid" that caused someone to defend themselves. That "dysfunctional “rule of law” that you are bellyaching about is what allowed a victim of an unwarranted attack to defend himself.
The law, that you say "...seems to favor the acceptance of killing “the other.”...doesn't do that. It favors the lawful defence against a reasonable belif of a threat of death or grevious bodily harm.
That's why it is called "self-defense" and is referred to as "justifiable homicide". At the time the trigger was pulled, it was the actions of that "kid" and that "kid" alone that caused his death.
You diatribe is simply not factual, that "kid" was happily walking along in the rain with his sikttles until the Zim guy decides to pursue the kid --- that is how it started!! Now clearly the kid felt threatened why else would feel the need to fight back - oh he is black so the "stand your ground" thing does not apply to him!!
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#4664 Jul 15, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
You diatribe is simply not factual, that "kid" was happily walking along in the rain with his sikttles until the Zim guy decides to pursue the kid --- that is how it started!! Now clearly the kid felt threatened why else would feel the need to fight back - oh he is black so the "stand your ground" thing does not apply to him!!
"Pursue"...once again, YOU embellish the facts just like the media in an attempt to enflame the response.

"...felt threatened why else would feel the need to fight back..."

"Fight back" against what...? What violent threatening act was done for him to "fight back"...? Where are the wounds of an assault on the "kid"...? Where are the offensive wounds on Zimmerman to show he struck the "kid"...?

Why weren't you called at the trial with this evidence you apparently have...? I know, because YOU don't...YOU have nothing but your own biased conjecture...YOU'RE a racist.

"...he is black so the "stand your ground" thing does not apply to him!!"

You keep going back to the race card when it isn't applicable...even the FBI said it was NOT a factor...get over it.
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#4665 Jul 15, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about regarding quotes?
And on the night of the confrontation, who was the first person to break the law???
This Trayvon punched a man and broke his nose for absolutely no reason, and then further attacted him.
George was in fear of his life, His only choice was to use his 9mm

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4666 Jul 15, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He felt so threatened that he didn't even try to run home.
He doesn't have to run home.

Blacks are allowed on sidewalks, even in Florida.

Of course: you'd run home.

You're a *.

Running comes natural to you, Pinocchio!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4667 Jul 15, 2013
Angered American wrote:
<quoted text>
This Trayvon punched a man and broke his nose
The pedophile assaulted a boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at.

And the stupid sh!t broke his own nose when he fired the gun in front of his face.
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#4668 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have to run home.
Blacks are allowed on sidewalks, even in Florida.
Of course: you'd run home.
You're a *.
Running comes natural to you, Pinocchio!
NOBODY is "allowed" to hit someone, unprovoked, break their nose...climb on top of them and pound their head into a concrete sidewalk...not even "Blacks".
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#4669 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile assaulted a boy who had every right to be exactly where he was at.
And the stupid sh!t broke his own nose when he fired the gun in front of his face.
ROTFLMAO...so not only do you lie about quotes that you yourself post...you just make crap up out of thin air...no facts...no proof.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4670 Jul 15, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
NOBODY is "allowed" to hit someone,
No one is allowed to "detain" someone else as your pedophile hero tried to detain this boy who committed the crime of being black in the pedophile's neighborhood.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4671 Jul 15, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...so not only do you lie about quotes
Funny how my quotes are generated by Topix.
xando

Tempe, AZ

#4673 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how my quotes are generated by Topix.
Topix is full of shit too.
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#4674 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how my quotes are generated by Topix.
how many gun shots did you take to the head?
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#4675 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is allowed to "detain" someone else as your pedophile hero tried to detain this boy who committed the crime of being black in the pedophile's neighborhood.
Wow...you have proof of that...? I didn't see YOU testifying in the court...were you there...?

When you witnessed this "attempted detention"...how did he try and do that...?
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#4676 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how my quotes are generated by Topix.
And your lies about what the quote says are generated by YOU!!!

Lying, POS, extremist. "frustrated control freak".

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#4677 Jul 15, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
You diatribe is simply not factual, that "kid" was happily walking along in the rain with his sikttles until the Zim guy decides to pursue the kid --- that is how it started!! Now clearly the kid felt threatened why else would feel the need to fight back - oh he is black so the "stand your ground" thing does not apply to him!!
So now he was "happily" walking along, huh???
ROFLMAO!!!!
And in order to fight back, a fight would have to be brought to him, right? To bad there was absolutely NO EVIDENCE ever presented to back that claim up.

And by the way.....how much tape are you using to hold that shredded race card together with.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#4678 Jul 15, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I imagine what you swallow every day is a lot worse than crow.
No crow here, by the way.
I wasn't on the jury.
Hell, you aren't eating crow....you are eating condors.

And if you were on the jury, what EVIDENCE would you have convicted him on????

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#4679 Jul 15, 2013
Angered American wrote:
<quoted text>
This Trayvon punched a man and broke his nose for absolutely no reason, and then further attacted him.
George was in fear of his life, His only choice was to use his 9mm
SHHHHHH......I know that and you know that (as well as a ton of others around here), but it is painfully obvious that Barefoot doesn't.
Angered American

Rochester, MN

#4680 Jul 15, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, you aren't eating crow....you are eating condors.
And if you were on the jury, what EVIDENCE would you have convicted him on????
Greg seems to be a "Creepy assed craker"
He knows allot about dealing drugs and food stamp abuse
ask him about his own gun shot wound

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shoot Down the Stupid Second Amendment 3 hr Independent1 10
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 3 hr spocko 12,131
An Individual Right Rekindled 11 hr Marauder 1
National View: Shoot down the stupid Second Ame... 18 hr OId Sailor 1
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision Fri Michael S 16
Magnum Research Introduces Stainless Steel Dese... Dec 24 Here Is One 1
Concealed carry does not make us safer (Nov '09) Dec 23 fae31 6,985
More from around the web