Moms make case for gun control

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: usatoday.com 9,284

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Full Story
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#417 Apr 6, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>
See picture number five (Obama surrounded by rank and file antigun cops):
http://www.twincities.com/ci_22511838/minneso...
Okay, proving what????? The US Communist Party supported DumBama for his election and reelection. They are even praising him for his attempt to disarm Americans. Need links? I'll be happy to provide.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#418 Apr 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish fodder for the weak-minded. Let's see...you're a rush dickless droppings collector, a glenn dreck wannabe and watch bullshitmountainnews.

hahahahahahahahahaha
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#419 Apr 6, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Childish fodder for the weak-minded. Let's see...you're a rush dickless droppings collector, a glenn dreck wannabe and watch bullshitmountainnews.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Grow up already. Geeze.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#420 Apr 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up already. Geeze.
Your assertion that Obama is a communist proves you're still an impressionable grade schooler. Got some growing to do yourself, there, don't cha pard?

hahahahahahahahaha
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#421 Apr 6, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assertion that Obama is a communist proves you're still an impressionable grade schooler. Got some growing to do yourself, there, don't cha pard?
hahahahahahahahaha
He's supported by the US Communist Party. What do you call DumBama?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#422 Apr 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He's supported by the US Communist Party. What do you call DumBama?
He's supported by pet lovers, too. What's your pin headed point? That you think you can use it against him? How many votes did that get the failed rugby crampaign last Fall?

hahahahahahaha
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#423 Apr 6, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
He's supported by pet lovers, too. What's your pin headed point? That you think you can use it against him? How many votes did that get the failed rugby crampaign last Fall?
hahahahahahaha
The point is you and yours have the same agendas as the Communists. I think that's very telling about the Democrat party. Maybe the rest of America needs to wake up and see what's right in front of them.
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#424 Apr 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The point is you and yours have the same agendas as the Communists. I think that's very telling about the Democrat party. Maybe the rest of America needs to wake up and see what's right in front of them.
Your spouting frightwing rhetoric. Key word: fright.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#428 Apr 6, 2013
Obama's a closet communist. He sends billion$ of taxdollars overseas to foreign countries while he furloughs govt employees.

He's going to increase the govt employee retirement contribution to help him pay for his other communist programs.

His share of furlough money is 8.5%, but he says its 5%($34,000 vs $20,000).

Thousands of ignorant sheep voted for Mao Obama.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#429 Apr 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, proving what????? The US Communist Party supported DumBama for his election and reelection. They are even praising him for his attempt to disarm Americans. Need links? I'll be happy to provide.
He said he would never take our guns.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#431 Apr 6, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>He said he would never take our guns.
He also said "Nobody making under $250,000 a year will see any kind of a tax increase." In his first month of office, he created a new sin tax on cigarettes which statistically lower to middle-class people buy. Now he wants to lower standards for home loans. Gee, didn't I watch that movie once before????
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#432 Apr 6, 2013
DavidQ762 wrote:
<quoted text>
The redeadlicans will say anything to make themselves appear mainstream. Even hore themselves out to the baggers.

hahahahahahahaha

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#434 Apr 6, 2013
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why I retired in my 30s and live in paradise?
Does "paradise" have rubber walls and a play therapy room?
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#436 Apr 6, 2013
DavidQ762 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Almighty God; We make our earnest prayer that Thou wilt keep the United States in Thy holy protection; that Thou wilt incline the hearts of the citizens to cultivate a spirit of subordination and obedience to government" - George Washington, April 30th, 1789

hahahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#439 Apr 6, 2013
DavidQ762 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, gravy, you must quote founders because you've said not a thing remotely thoughtful in your entire teadead life. Such is life in the little hideout world of the toothpix teadead.

hahahahahahahahaha
Drink the hivE

New York, NY

#440 Apr 6, 2013
So Who Else Is Home On This Saturday Evening?...

http://3.cdn.tapcdn.com/images/thumbs/taps/20...

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#443 Apr 7, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Your spouting frightwing rhetoric. Key word: fright.
Fisker issues big layoff, employees hire firm that sued Solyndra

Fisker Automotive -- the electric-car maker that was granted a half-billion-dollar federal loan and on Friday dismissed about 75 percent of its remaining workforce -- is purportedly facing a...

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#444 Apr 7, 2013
Bluntforce wrote:
<quoted text>When did the ideology overtake the sanity?When did the paranoia set in? Prior to, or after you were told about this thing called a " tea party?" You are a textbook case. I await your well thought out and measured response.
The only thing she measures are the lines on the table she snorts.

“Antisocialistic”

Since: May 12

Lake Charles, LA

#445 Apr 7, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>So, gravy, you must quote founders because you've said not a thing remotely thoughtful in your entire teadead life. Such is life in the little hideout world of the toothpix teadead.

hahahahahahahahaha
You liberals are a hoot! If we quote sources, you say we have no original thoughts. If we post our original thoughts, you say we are posting opinion without backing.
How convenient.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#446 Apr 7, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
You liberals are a hoot! If we quote sources, you say we have no original thoughts. If we post our original thoughts, you say we are posting opinion without backing.
How convenient.
Correction: If we quote our sources, they say we have no original thoughts. If we post our original thoughts, they say we are brainwashed by Fox News or Limbaugh. ;-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AK-47s, Now Made in AmericaBy Cliff Schecter 11 hr Here Is One 5
Women Continue To Line Up For Concealed Carry P... 11 hr Here Is One 1
ILLEGALS-Unions AGAINST AMERICANS Fri ILLEGALS-UNIONS-v... 1
Illinois Cops: Concealed Carry Law A 'Non-Event... Fri SSG MP American Joe 3
Kahr PM40 problems (Apr '06) Thu mike_lance 187
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Jan 20 Here Is One 12,165
Kahr CW40 PROBLEM (Dec '08) Jan 16 Cyrus5590 47
More from around the web