Moms make case for gun control

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: usatoday.com 9,284

Peg Paulson had never beaten a path through the halls of Congress before or met a U.S. senator's staffer or advocated for a controversial issue.

Full Story

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3466 Jun 12, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh!!!!!!!!!! But why??????????
Asked and answered.
GFY !!
August

Belleview, FL

#3467 Jun 12, 2013
Wow. The willfull ignorance of liberals is breathtaking! But I must say thanks to the libs on this forum. After reading this thread, my son now understands fully the liberal mantra:
Over abundance of emotion;
Lack of rational thought;
Accuse others of what you yourself are doing;
And when all else fails, use foul language and name-calling because you have no facts to back up your theory.
So thanks for showing my son yourselves how childish and petty you guys are.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3468 Jun 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Funny isn't it how it's not as open and shut as some have convinced themselves.
Even O'Mara isn't comfortable.
Nothing is open and shut. As a matter of fact, the FBI searched through the residence and property of Ariel Castro (the guy who kidnapped those three girls and held them for 10 years) yesterday. In spite of the obvious witnesses who are the victims, in spite of leveling over 300 charges against him, nothing is open and shut. You leave no stone unturned.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#3469 Jun 12, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Conquered & checkmate, indeed; in your paranoid mind.
By the way, you forgot a step. Duh.
"Ignorance is bliss," fits you perfectly.

No matter how much you try to ignore 'the elephant in the room,' it's still going to stand there and, eventually trample you under its feet, lest you wake up and realize the not-so-blissful truth here.

To each their own, though.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#3470 Jun 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is open and shut. As a matter of fact, the FBI searched through the residence and property of Ariel Castro (the guy who kidnapped those three girls and held them for 10 years) yesterday. In spite of the obvious witnesses who are the victims, in spite of leveling over 300 charges against him, nothing is open and shut. You leave no stone unturned.
And yet, that's how many Zimmerman supporters view his case.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#3471 Jun 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Your statement son....
"...The second amendment is to prevent tyranny by our government or an invading force..."
Perhaps you were trying to 'divvy' up the responsibility... perhaps you simply made an idiotic mistake.
And I believe it's the second option since you're making that case for me right here.
So really, you 'cracking up' isn't far from the truth in this case. In fact, it's probably the most accurate self description you've ever provided!
"What, Sir, is the use of a militia? It is to prevent the establishment of a standing army, the bane of liberty. Whenever governments mean to invade the rights and liberties of the people, they always attempt to destroy the militia, in order to raise an army upon their ruins." - Elbridge Gerry, speaking on the 2nd Amendment

"That a well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural, and safe defence of a free state; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided, as dangerous to liberty; and that, in all cases, the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power." - 13th Amendment, Virginia Bill of Rights

-
-

As you can see, the founders knew clearly what the militia, made of the body of people, was for: to prevent government tyranny attempting to be forced upon the people. ANY government, foreign or domestic, is pretty obvious what the armed body of peoples' militia was to held defend against in worst case scenario.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#3472 Jun 12, 2013
If the government is of, by and for the people then, that government will have ZERO problem with the people holding a lot of power by remaining armed for our defense of liberties and rights.

Any government who is scared of the people being armed is thus a government which the people should be looking at with very skeptical eyes and minds, questioning the motive behind such a government, seeing as how it's the government who serves the people, not the people who serve the government.

Only snake traitors will twist this around.
sinic

Kerrville, TX

#3473 Jun 12, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
If the government is of, by and for the people then, that government will have ZERO problem with the people holding a lot of power by remaining armed for our defense of liberties and rights.
Any government who is scared of the people being armed is thus a government which the people should be looking at with very skeptical eyes and minds, questioning the motive behind such a government, seeing as how it's the government who serves the people, not the people who serve the government.
Only snake traitors will twist this around.
Read up on the San Saba Mob.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3474 Jun 12, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Devout Patriotism is what won us our liberty from England, you clueless twit.
People like you and Tory stayed warm in Philadelphia when people like me and mine were in Valley Forge in tents.

You are the Rush Limpballs of patriotism: he puts a Chinese made American flag in his lapel but when it was his turn to serve, he dodged the draft crying about a pimple on his azz.

Location hidden

#3475 Jun 12, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
Why does it not surprise me that you would quote a Tory from the American Revolution???
!
Tory is one of yours, Jzzmcheeks.

ROTFLMASO@you protein stain.

Location hidden

#3476 Jun 12, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
This post right ^here^ just goes to prove how truly ignorant you really are. No amount of legislation will EVER stop a determined criminal form obtaining ANYTHING they want.!
They don't have to work at it thanks to TARDS like you, you pathtic bych. They can walk into most gun shows in the USA and buy them right off the table from azzwipes like yourself who can't be bothered to run a background check- even when it is set up right there in the building.

More effort has to be put in where criminals get their guns from- that way we can put you into prison in the cell next to 'em.

Location hidden

#3477 Jun 12, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
If medication will be brought up in order to claim Zimmerman as "guilty of 2nd Degree murder," then the blame actually has to be put on the doctor for negligence and incompetence
The pills have instructions in every box.

Save your diminished capacity defense for after the affirmative defense fails.

Location hidden

#3478 Jun 12, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
13th Amendment, Virginia Bill of Rights
SLAVE STATE, you slimy NAZI fascist.

Location hidden

#3479 Jun 12, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
<quoted text>
You liberals crack me up! When conservatives say the second is to prevent tyranny by the government, the liberals say
Funny how tea baggers can't remember what they say, but insist they can recall what it is that liberals say, and for some odd reason or another... the liberals happen to always say the same thing.

Either that or you are just lying your azz off yet again, Preppie.

...well...*still*

Location hidden

#3481 Jun 12, 2013
Prep-for-Dep wrote:
The US Citizens will.
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

And we can gets the guy in the trailer park to fly the the F22 for us!

Location hidden

#3482 Jun 12, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, this is the mindset on BOTH sides which is helping to screw this nation up..
You NAZI fascist: you want to put cameras in private home and spy on people HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH against their knowledge, I think I'll stick with the current government, ya silly HUMP!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3483 Jun 12, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, that's how many Zimmerman supporters view his case.
Exactly, by leaving no stone unturned. Unfortunately, the judge in this case won't allow them the time to do just that.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#3484 Jun 12, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Because if you bothered to read about the case, perhaps you might have a clue.
The defense strategy is to use the SYG hearing only in the event the case doesn't seem to be going their way. If they lost in the SYG hearing, the prosecution may be able to use it to help convince a judge and jury that Zimmerman is indeed guilty of murder. Why chance giving the prosecution that kind of ammunition Einstein?
Come on now you are backpedaling, what happened to the Zimmerman that has done nothing wrong and is innocent and no jury will convict him? I actually appreciate you finally admitting that Zimmerman is in deep shit and that is why the his lawyers declined the hearing - it's too risky!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3485 Jun 12, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now you are backpedaling, what happened to the Zimmerman that has done nothing wrong and is innocent and no jury will convict him? I actually appreciate you finally admitting that Zimmerman is in deep shit and that is why the his lawyers declined the hearing - it's too risky!
Need I remind you of the OJ trial? How about Casey Anthony?

No trial is set in stone. We've seen the justice system F-up repeatedly.

Perhaps you confuse me with somebody else. I don't ever recall writing that no jury would convict Zimmerman. In fact, I posted links to surveys taken that show the majority of people are siding with Martin in this case which is why the judge is so biased.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3486 Jun 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SLAVE STATE, you slimy NAZI fascist.
Democrats here in the United States were the ones that were for the Slave State and so now you are saying the Pseudo Liberals Democrats like yourself are NAZI Fascist which you are right and I cant believe your admitting it of being one yourself that is for a Totalitarian State or Society just as the way the Democrats wanted to keep it in the southern states with African Americans which it was until the end of the US Civil War and you advocate that same type of Society and form of Government and want to be suppressed and dependent on your masters within the Federal Government.

Skeletons inside Democratic Party closet

History is not taught very well in today’s public schools, and that is why the history of the Democratic Party is totally unknown by the American voting public. Believe it or not, the Democratic Party was inspired by those Southern delegates to the Constitutional Convention of 1787 who forced all of the other delegates to accept the institution of slavery as the price of their participation in the new government. That is why the Southern states were able to count each slave as three-fifths of a person in determining the number of representatives the state could send to Congress.

http://www.wnd.com/2008/08/73330/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
May Arkansas shooting range exclude Muslims? 12 hr jeffry 1
Stutzman to Introduce GOA-Backed National Recip... 21 hr Tory II 1
National Recprocity !! Wed Tory II 2
Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Jan 26 swedenforever 99
AK-47s, Now Made in AmericaBy Cliff Schecter Jan 24 Here Is One 5
Women Continue To Line Up For Concealed Carry P... Jan 24 Here Is One 1
ILLEGALS-Unions AGAINST AMERICANS Jan 23 ILLEGALS-UNIONS-v... 1
More from around the web