Wendy Davis's Journey to MSNBC is One...

Wendy Davis's Journey to MSNBC is One Step Closer to Completion

There are 3 comments on the Townhall story from Oct 6, 2013, titled Wendy Davis's Journey to MSNBC is One Step Closer to Completion. In it, Townhall reports that:

The Left's latest political celebrity has made it official, with Texas state Senator Wendy Davis kicking off a bid for governor owing its genesis to a filibuster of legislation banning restricting abortion after 20 weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Townhall.

Aurora, IL

#1 Oct 6, 2013
No real surprise that Abortion Barbie would be be opposed to other God-given human rights such as self-defense.

A woman who supports the murder of infants would certainly send a mixed message of she didn't support the murder of adults.

Huntsville, AL

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Chesty wrote:
a sick lie.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Pottstown, PA

#4 Jan 27, 2014
All these talking head channels love ex famous/infamous politicians.

Wendy Davis will be the DemocRAT Sarah Palin who won't win squat but get lots of air time.

But can ms Davis do a jazz solo before actually talking about a topic which seems to be a requirement at msnbc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's plan will seek to 'harden' schools agai... 1 hr Globalism is Crime 197
News Dick's cuts off sales of assault-style rifles i... Fri Get Out 148
Is this vid a "firearms demonstration" video? Wed dperry1973 1
We must get rid of Assault Baseball Bats! Mar 21 Watchdog 1
News Sandy Hook families to Bass Pro Shops: Stop sel... Mar 20 im not a doctor 5
News Minnesota | Magazine Ban Introduced to Senate Mar 17 papa 5
News Military-style automatics among hundreds enteri... Mar 17 generaljed 1