Jewish groups push for action on gun ...

Jewish groups push for action on gun control

There are 375 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Jewish groups push for action on gun control. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

In the wake of the shooting rampage in Newtown, Conn ., Jewish groups are looking to build alliances and back legislation to strengthen gun control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

First Prev
of 19
Next Last

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#406 Sep 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>Am I correct to say, religion makes people Jews?
No. But don't feel bad. You've never been correct as long as I've been reading your post.

If ignorance is bliss, you must be in the VIP section of Nirvana.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#407 Sep 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Am I correct to say, religion makes people Jews?
rabbee: their religion, makes them jews. their religion, makes them muslims. their religion, makes them christian. their religion, makes them atheist. their religion, makes them pagan also. as they all make, no religious attempts to be true to G-D. for it was G-D, who commanded they make bricks without straw. because of their, own bad attitude. they grumbled against G-D and Moshe, all the way to mt seeanee. they even grumbled against, G-D and Moshe after mt seeanee. they grumbled against, crossing over the river into what is to be Ysrael. no matter what the jews say otherwise, they are not as good as they claim to be. taking all the credit, of G-D for themselves. and turn a blind eye, to all the times G-D has been angry at them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#408 Sep 10, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
No. But don't feel bad. You've never been correct as long as I've been reading your post.
If ignorance is bliss, you must be in the VIP section of Nirvana.
HughBe----Am I correct to say, religion makes people Jews?

Rick---No.

HughBe--- Your NO tells me that you are not in total darkness as to your identity meaning you know the thing that makes you and others like you SEED of Israel. YOUR identity shall NEVER change, trust me on that. It/NO is also the most intelligent thing that you have said on this Forum.

Rick--- But don't feel bad. You've never been correct as long as I've been reading your post.

HughBe--- I appreciate the comforting words. As it relates to correctness, both of us know that the true meaning is the converse.

Rick---If ignorance is bliss, you must be in the VIP section of Nirvana.

HughBe--- I was unaware that my VIP status was that patently obvious but again you have missed the mark because of your placement. Nirvana is noted and I find it interesting that you are now enlightened and appear to be into Eastern religion.

Given your funny and partially factual post I shall not pursue my original path.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#409 Sep 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: their religion, makes them jews. their religion, makes them muslims. their religion, makes them christian. their religion, makes them atheist. their religion, makes them pagan also. as they all make, no religious attempts to be true to G-D. for it was G-D, who commanded they make bricks without straw. because of their, own bad attitude. they grumbled against G-D and Moshe, all the way to mt seeanee. they even grumbled against, G-D and Moshe after mt seeanee. they grumbled against, crossing over the river into what is to be Ysrael. no matter what the jews say otherwise, they are not as good as they claim to be. taking all the credit, of G-D for themselves. and turn a blind eye, to all the times G-D has been angry at them.
Y. Adam---rabbee: their religion, makes them jews. their religion, makes them muslims. their religion, makes them christian....

HughBe---Given that you have said that "their religion, makes them jews" I take it that if you take away their unnamed religion they would not be Jews.

Question, would Jews be the OFFSPRING/descendants or SEED of Israel without your unnamed religion? If NOT what would you call them?
What did God call them before the giving of the Law? What did the pharaoh at the time of the exodus call them?

Explain the following which are ALL before the exodus and the giving of the law and tell me about their RELIGION in Egypt for 400 years before the exodus. What was it called?

" Behold, the people of the children of ISRAEL are more and mightier than we:" Exodus 1:9

"And the Egyptians made the children of ISRAEL to serve with rigour:"

"And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice to let ISRAEL go?" Exodus 5:2
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#410 Sep 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Y. Adam---rabbee: their religion, makes them jews. their religion, makes them muslims. their religion, makes them christian....
HughBe---Given that you have said that "their religion, makes them jews" I take it that if you take away their unnamed religion they would not be Jews.
Question, would Jews be the OFFSPRING/descendants or SEED of Israel without your unnamed religion? If NOT what would you call them?
What did God call them before the giving of the Law? What did the pharaoh at the time of the exodus call them?
Explain the following which are ALL before the exodus and the giving of the law and tell me about their RELIGION in Egypt for 400 years before the exodus. What was it called?
" Behold, the people of the children of ISRAEL are more and mightier than we:" Exodus 1:9
"And the Egyptians made the children of ISRAEL to serve with rigour:"
"And Pharaoh said, Who is the Lord, that I should obey his voice to let ISRAEL go?" Exodus 5:2
rabbee: well if they actually gave up, trying to call themselves something special. they might actually, all try to be true to G-D for a change here in scripture.

i was only called, to be true to G-D here in TheTorah. since i was not called, to be a jew, christian, muslim, atheist or other pagan. gots to wonder - why G-D never even mentioned any of those, alleged only true special religions.

no mention of muhammed, and only one mention, of the fake name jesus christ. when i asked, "then what do all the liars call us." and G-D replied, "the lord jesus christ of nazareth." and is the first time by the age of seven, i ever heard the name jesus. as i wondered, "what in the heck, is a jesus christ."
CTM

New Milford, CT

#411 Sep 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well if they actually gave up, trying to call themselves something special. they might actually, all try to be true to G-D for a change here in scripture.
i was only called, to be true to G-D here in TheTorah. since i was not called, to be a jew, christian, muslim, atheist or other pagan. gots to wonder - why G-D never even mentioned any of those, alleged only true special religions.
no mention of muhammed, and only one mention, of the fake name jesus christ. when i asked, "then what do all the liars call us." and G-D replied, "the lord jesus christ of nazareth." and is the first time by the age of seven, i ever heard the name jesus. as i wondered, "what in the heck, is a jesus christ."
..........You should read some other books besides the torah. There are writings by Mary and those also of Judas. Just because those writings were not included in the Bible doesn't mean they don't have wisdom.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#412 Sep 10, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........You should read some other books besides the torah. There are writings by Mary and those also of Judas. Just because those writings were not included in the Bible doesn't mean they don't have wisdom.
rabbee: who do you think you are, some kind of g-d? G-D did not instruct, for me to read any of that. and Mereeam did not, write anything that somebody with the bogus name mary wrote. and nobody by the name of judas, could have wrote anyting then either.

i only accept, TheTorah as valid. as instructed, by G-D. if it ain't written in exact alignment here in TheTorah, then it is the lie. TheNames of Adam's or adam's and chaooah's Mothers, are not even mentioned in TheTorah.

and the word chaooah, is not a name - it is a title or description. and empty slot that has not been permanently filled, with an actual name yet. like Avraham and Sarah, always are. even Noach's wife, does not have a name. cause it is, an empty slot also.

your all concentrating too much, on your not being here in TheTorah. to be able to notice, your all being here in IT. resulting in all forms of evil and wickedness, religiously with your mental attempt to not be here in TheTorah from G-D again.

why would i want to read, anything i know is a con job from someone else?
CTM

New Milford, CT

#413 Sep 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: who do you think you are, some kind of g-d? G-D did not instruct, for me to read any of that. and Mereeam did not, write anything that somebody with the bogus name mary wrote. and nobody by the name of judas, could have wrote anyting then either.
i only accept, TheTorah as valid. as instructed, by G-D. if it ain't written in exact alignment here in TheTorah, then it is the lie. TheNames of Adam's or adam's and chaooah's Mothers, are not even mentioned in TheTorah.
and the word chaooah, is not a name - it is a title or description. and empty slot that has not been permanently filled, with an actual name yet. like Avraham and Sarah, always are. even Noach's wife, does not have a name. cause it is, an empty slot also.
your all concentrating too much, on your not being here in TheTorah. to be able to notice, your all being here in IT. resulting in all forms of evil and wickedness, religiously with your mental attempt to not be here in TheTorah from G-D again.
why would i want to read, anything i know is a con job from someone else?
..........It's nice to know tunnel-vision has found a home.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#414 Sep 10, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........It's nice to know tunnel-vision has found a home.
rabbee: having too large of a magic cinemascope vision, can lead you into trouble. being here in TheTorah, is good nuff for me. there is plenty of room, with nobody here in IT again.
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#415 Sep 11, 2013
Eric wrote:
And don't speak for me and my family. We want nothing of you.
you and your family are going extinct and your to stupid to figure that out, like some medieval priest you sit around counting how many angel fit on the head of a pin while your propel are dying
Eric

Lisle, IL

#416 Sep 11, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>you and your family are going extinct and your to stupid to figure that out, like some medieval priest you sit around counting how many angel fit on the head of a pin while your propel are dying
Oh, we're doing just fine. You, however, are too dumb to survive. Since it's not obvious to you, we are Jewish. My families fled Russia at the turn of the century because they wanted to be free from the pogroms. One great grandfather was a cobbler; one a fish monger; one a scavenger; and one a farmer. They came to the US with nothing. They were all successful businessmen at the time of their death. They did what almost every other family did since the Pilgrims. They came to the US for freedom from tyranny. There were Jews who came to the Americas with Columbus fleeing Spain after the Alhambra Decrees. When they got here, they rolled up their sleeves and worked to make a life for their families.

Unfortunately, people like you came here also. Don't like living with the rest of us? Go back to where you came.
Storm Warning

Baraboo, WI

#417 Sep 12, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, we're doing just fine. You, however, are too dumb to survive. Since it's not obvious to you, we are Jewish. My families fled Russia at the turn of the century because they wanted to be free from the pogroms. One great grandfather was a cobbler; one a fish monger; one a scavenger; and one a farmer. They came to the US with nothing. They were all successful businessmen at the time of their death. They did what almost every other family did since the Pilgrims. They came to the US for freedom from tyranny. There were Jews who came to the Americas with Columbus fleeing Spain after the Alhambra Decrees. When they got here, they rolled up their sleeves and worked to make a life for their families.
Unfortunately, people like you came here also. Don't like living with the rest of us? Go back to where you came.
first off I never claimed to be a spokesman for anyone Jewish, seems like that job has been filled by the entire us news media. as far as working hard i am sure lots of jews do, in the case of gun control all the big jews work very hard to strip White America of their rights and if your informed on the subject at all you know damed well i am telling the truth. It has been my experience that many of your people work tirelessly to bring White America down, and I am well aware that some stand for freedom and decency and are apalled by this.
Dr Subrosky a former Marine for one of them. U tube him
Eric

Lisle, IL

#418 Sep 12, 2013
Storm Warning wrote:
<quoted text>first off I never claimed to be a spokesman for anyone Jewish,
Except you were trying to speak for me, until I told you I was Jewish.

If you don't like it here, go back to where you came from. Unless you are Native American, your ancestors came here from somewhere else. Go back and let the rest of us live in peace and freedom.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#419 Nov 16, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
"Baldwin, J. charged the jury.
Anything you say... GumsShow.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#420 Nov 16, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you say... GumsShow.
Hey everyone, check out how barebrained262 was filleted down to the bone:

Libel and Slander of the dead:(Starting on Pg. 119, 120)
http://www.topix.com/forum/guns/TTPG7O2819U9S...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McRgo E'News: National Reciprocity & December C... Fri Jim Wildrick Jr 1
News Pelosi's claim the House GOP is 'inviting' viol... Thu Say What 8
News Florida: Another Mass Murder Stopped by Armed C... Dec 12 im not a doctor 9
News Lancaster County's congressmen vote opposite wa... Dec 11 jimwildrickjr 1
News Supreme Court turns away challenge to Md. assau... Dec 6 im not a doctor 6
News Florida Church Warns Visitors That Members Are ... Dec 5 im not a doctor 2
A Breakdown of Reloading at Home Nov 27 SummerBB8 1
More from around the web