Jewish groups push for action on gun control

Dec 18, 2012 Full story: Jerusalem Post 375

In the wake of the shooting rampage in Newtown, Conn ., Jewish groups are looking to build alliances and back legislation to strengthen gun control laws.

Full Story
Auntie Dote

UK

#365 Aug 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D is in charge, of the demon world too you do know. demons don't get off the hook, just because they do not believe in G-D.
Do you believe that you're one of the 'chosen' people, whilst the rest us aren't?
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#366 Aug 24, 2013
Auntie Dote wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that you're one of the 'chosen' people, whilst the rest us aren't?
All religionists think this crazy way.

That is why the entire human race will self-extinct.

Jew, Christian and Muslim - The Triad of Armegeddon

All religious bullsh!t the whole world has to die over.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#367 Aug 24, 2013
Auntie Dote wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a reason you weren't chosen
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#368 Aug 24, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
That "people being 'chosen'" is just bullsh!t that is killing the whole world by creating a fake war between humans, and it's time for people like you to stop your lies.

YOUR LIES ARE KILLING THE WHOLE HUMAN RACE.

YOUR LIES WILL CAUSE HUMAN SELF-EXTINCTION!

STOP WITH YOUR LIES.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#369 Aug 24, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>That "people being 'chosen'" is just bullsh!t that is killing the whole world by creating a fake war between humans, and it's time for people like you to stop your lies.
STOP WITH YOUR LIES.
Mel Gibson? Is that you?

Dude, you have to stop drinking -- it's bad for your career.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#370 Aug 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D is in charge, of the demon world too you do know. demons don't get off the hook, just because they do not believe in G-D.
.....I believe God has the power to destroy them, but he is not in charge. Their thoughts, their decisions, are based on what they want. Whether it be collectivly, or singularly, I don't see them choosing to follow that little voice inside that is God. If anything their choice would be to destroy it. That is the gift of free will. And yes, looking at our politicians, choosing greed and power could easily make you a demon. Yes, if you believe in a good, there is also an evil, and you have the freedom to choose:)
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#371 Aug 25, 2013
Auntie Dote wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well usually those who are considered, as chosen wished they weren't.

but would depend on if you considered, somebody actually being visited by G-D as being chosen. so that there is something definitely going on, between me and G-D.

all i know is when G-D comes to visit with me, i don't get a choice to not visit with THEM. when i rather that G-D, picked on somebody else. nor can i go, to visit with G-D i want.

i didn't choose to visit G-D, G-D chose to visit me. if you want to consider that as chosen, then that is your chosen free will choice.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#372 Aug 25, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: there is also a reason, you should be glad you are not chosen. G-D'S way of thinking, and this worlds way of thinking. are not exactly, in agreement with each other. it is a hard trip and lessons, to discover G-D is right and you and the whole world are all wrong.

and people can't understand why i am so weird, because i finally agreed with G-D. if you had the weird crap, G-D said was going to happen to you happening. you would be, really weird too. and it is really scary, when you begin to think like G-D. even scarier than when, you begin to understand G-D.
liberals lie

France

#373 Aug 25, 2013
Why not? The Jews already have a disproportionate influence in banking, politics, entertainment, media and liberal indoctrination in education.

Americans need to spend less time eating greasy food and playing video games and spend more time pondering which ethnic group is turning America into a nation of serfs and indentured servants. You are a nation of sheep literally following the judas goat.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#374 Aug 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>That "people being 'chosen'" is just bullsh!t that is killing the whole world by creating a fake war between humans, and it's time for people like you to stop your lies.
STOP WITH YOUR LIES.
rabbee: i would be careful, with your words if i were you. it is not nice to call someone visited by G-D, bullshit with your bullshitvekism.

sure all the religions today, are all so wrong. and i have this bad feeling, this is one of the many reasons for me being visited by G-D. and there is no way, i am going to call THE BOTH of THEM wrong. no matter how wrong you only say they are with your being all wrong.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#375 Aug 25, 2013
Sharkey wrote:
STOP WITH YOUR LIES.
rabbee: and further more, your lies. are no less responsible for killing, the whole alleged as human race as anyone else's lying. cause all your lies, are nothing but murder too. lies are murder, no matter how good the intention appears on the surface. for it is the little foxes, that kill the vine.

and your just as wrong about G-D religiously, as any of the faux religions are.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#376 Aug 25, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....I believe God has the power to destroy them, but he is not in charge. Their thoughts, their decisions, are based on what they want. Whether it be collectivly, or singularly, I don't see them choosing to follow that little voice inside that is God. If anything their choice would be to destroy it. That is the gift of free will. And yes, looking at our politicians, choosing greed and power could easily make you a demon. Yes, if you believe in a good, there is also an evil, and you have the freedom to choose:)
rabbee: sorry but G-D is in charge of all of physical totality, and everything that happens here in IT. when G-D came told me, my life story that day. i also did not believe it could all happen exactly as G-D said, but it did all happen precisely as said by G-D.

G-D does not speak, to people internally beyond dream and visions given by TheAngels. THEY come to speak just like, with Avraham, Moshe, and me. it is an external visit, not an internal one like with hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer. you really do not want to internalize, any these three angels of sins especially halooseefer.

and if you have a little voice inside, it most likely ain't G-D'S. and right now, G-D is speaking to the world with pestilence, plague, and famine. giving you clear indication, this world ain't right with G-D.

free will is not a physical freedom, it is a mental freedom only. everyone shall do as G-D says, regardless of your free will against it. even those commanded to get the cancer or mass murder plagues, do not get a choice either. all pestilence plague and famine are commanded by G-D.

and this world is not paying attention to this sent from G-D. i know how, G-D thinks and you don't. i know what has made G-D, this angry at this whole world again. for all this, to happen. and only a really, really, angry G-D, can command global warming to actually happen. screw arrogant alleged as scientist, there all antiG-D bigoted liars. always leaving out, The Most Important FACTOR.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#377 Aug 25, 2013
liberals lie wrote:
Why not? The Jews already have a disproportionate influence in banking, politics, entertainment, media and liberal indoctrination in education.
Americans need to spend less time eating greasy food and playing video games and spend more time pondering which ethnic group is turning America into a nation of serfs and indentured servants. You are a nation of sheep literally following the judas goat.
......Thanks, the media made the goat look really good so everyone is chasing it. Do you see the grooming of the next commercialization? Jay-Z, Beyonce, J-lo , Kanye, the new way to be, the new "I've made it just like". Pretty soon grandma and grandpas stories of injustice will be considered fairy tales because now evryone can buy their way in. It's just a new twist on an old population control tactic.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#378 Aug 25, 2013
liberals lie wrote:
rabbee: why are you misreading, what G-D has obviously commanded for people to do? G-D won't straighten any of this out, with more of this worlds disbelief in G-D. i do not care if you are jew or gentile, your all in the position G-D placed you.

and i am really getting tired, of people wrongly blaming the jews. for what G-D, has commanded for them to do. it was not even the jews, who command that Adam be crucified. so that adam and his mate, could be returned here in the exact same story again from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.

this is the third time, this same world again and their grandmother. has not been right with G-D here in TheTorah in TheNowHappening. as you can no longer fool me, with you can't be here in TheTorah free will bad attitudes.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#379 Aug 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: why are you misreading, what G-D has obviously commanded for people to do? G-D won't straighten any of this out, with more of this worlds disbelief in G-D. i do not care if you are jew or gentile, your all in the position G-D placed you.
and i am really getting tired, of people wrongly blaming the jews. for what G-D, has commanded for them to do. it was not even the jews, who command that Adam be crucified. so that adam and his mate, could be returned here in the exact same story again from TheG-D of Only TheTorah.
this is the third time, this same world again and their grandmother. has not been right with G-D here in TheTorah in TheNowHappening. as you can no longer fool me, with you can't be here in TheTorah free will bad attitudes.
..........Yet you keep ignoring the rightful blame of them, the responsibilty of their decisions that they lie about and push away. Their greed these decisions are based in.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#380 Aug 25, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Yet you keep ignoring the rightful blame of them, the responsibilty of their decisions that they lie about and push away. Their greed these decisions are based in.
rabbee: what actually happens here in TheTorah, is not your decision or their decision. everyone that has rejected G-D one way or another, is exactly where G-D has placed them demonically. and it is all, a result of this worlds conglomerate lying. resulting in a demonic, conglomerate world against G-D. diverse religious factions, are all codependent on the treacherous love hate for each other.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#381 Aug 25, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what actually happens here in TheTorah, is not your decision or their decision. everyone that has rejected G-D one way or another, is exactly where G-D has placed them demonically. and it is all, a result of this worlds conglomerate lying. resulting in a demonic, conglomerate world against G-D. diverse religious factions, are all codependent on the treacherous love hate for each other.
..........Not talking about the totah, talking about people who hold office and choose to use their position to enrich their pockets instead of serving the people who elected them. What do you think about the New Testament?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#382 Aug 25, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Not talking about the totah, talking about people who hold office and choose to use their position to enrich their pockets instead of serving the people who elected them. What do you think about the New Testament?
rabbee: don't care does not matter, who you are talking about. no one is sooo special, that they are exempt from TheWord of G-D. don't care what any of their not true to G-D excuses are, they are where they are, and still doing what G-D says corrupt bully critters are supposed to do.

this second coming of Adam, certainly is not any new testament. from TheG-D of Only TheTorah, we can't ever get right with our nobodies being here in IT thrice again.

i don't know where people get this, not being here in TheOnly Story TheG-D of Only TheTorah is giving again. i even reject the lie of their new testament tanach.

so why would i even think of accepting anyone else's, alleged mythological new testament wishful thinking bad attitude? i gave up fighting against G-D, here in TheTorah since 1993 again. after G-D caught me, trying to run away from THEM again.

when you would think, i would have learned this by now. what is the point, in trying to run away from G-D? when you are only going to run into THEM, while trying to run away from THEM exactly like THEY already said.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#383 Aug 25, 2013
Who are them you were running from?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#384 Aug 25, 2013
CTM wrote:
Who are them you were running from?
rabbee: if you are addressing that to me, make it known. i don't like assumptions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 10 min liberal heathens 12,117
Texas open carry is shooting itself in the foot Sat Independent1 9
Open Carry Activist Charged With Shooting Ex-Hu... Dec 13 Here Is One 3
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision Dec 11 Vern5554566 4
Deer Hunting Time Dec 9 kurtcooksalot16 1
Bill would stiffen background checks Dec 8 Independent1 3
SAFE Act PROTEST draws crowd in Lewis County (Jun '13) Dec 7 lowville resident 4
More from around the web