Jewish groups push for action on gun ...

Jewish groups push for action on gun control

There are 375 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Jewish groups push for action on gun control. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

In the wake of the shooting rampage in Newtown, Conn ., Jewish groups are looking to build alliances and back legislation to strengthen gun control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#337 Aug 14, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh really, i couldn't possibly of known that. but from the tv commercials in the 50's, i am fairly sure bayer aspirins were white then.
In the 50's aspirins were for the common man and so the colour was white. Nowadays the pill is for a "special" group with blue blood and so the colour is blue.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#338 Aug 14, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
In the 50's aspirins were for the common man and so the colour was white. Nowadays the pill is for a "special" group with blue blood and so the colour is blue.
rabbee: well then i, guess i was never the common man. even if this world has grown, from three billion to seven billion headaches since then.

and why don't write "eat me" on their assburns, rather than painting them blue? that could give you, their assburn blues.

and am not aware, of any ones blood being less red than anyone else's. and they all said "dam!" ("blood!" in eevreet) when they cut their finger.
Speaking Of Headaches

Glendora, CA

#341 Aug 20, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well then i, guess i was never the common man. even if this world has grown, from three billion to seven billion headaches since then.
and why don't write "eat me" on their assburns, rather than painting them blue? that could give you, their assburn blues.
and am not aware, of any ones blood being less red than anyone else's. and they all said "dam!" ("blood!" in eevreet) when they cut their finger.
Are these groups still pushing for gun control or have they been jailed yet for being traitors?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#342 Aug 23, 2013
Speaking Of Headaches wrote:
<quoted text>
Are these groups still pushing for gun control or have they been jailed yet for being traitors?
rabbee: either way you go, it's all about mind control. those talking critters that have betrayed G-D, don't have any problem with betraying each other. and if you allow this idolatry, then G-D is going to give you all hell for it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#343 Aug 23, 2013
most of the occupations today, depend on your disbelief in G-D.

if you believed in G-D, doctors, nurses, dentists, police, military, politicians and most government employees would be out of a job. and even the alleged as teachers of today, would all need to be replaced.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#344 Aug 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
most of the occupations today, depend on your disbelief in G-D.
if you believed in G-D, doctors, nurses, dentists, police, military, politicians and most government employees would be out of a job. and even the alleged as teachers of today, would all need to be replaced.
.........If all these people believed and listened and did the will of God, the earth would be a much better place. They would not be out of a job. Most people worship mammon and work all their lives for "more". The human values are out the window and the joy of buying a new toy lasts only for a few moments. Some faith, peace, honesty, these will last with a human and make the trip through life much better. Happiness is a method of traveling, not a destination.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#347 Aug 23, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.........If all these people believed and listened and did the will of God, the earth would be a much better place. They would not be out of a job. Most people worship mammon and work all their lives for "more". The human values are out the window and the joy of buying a new toy lasts only for a few moments. Some faith, peace, honesty, these will last with a human and make the trip through life much better. Happiness is a method of traveling, not a destination.
rabbee: if it was not for this worlds stupidity quotient. G-D would not be sending pestilence, plague, and famine. so that you all would not have to treat the symptoms, of G-Dlessness instead of the real cause.

none of you or your grandmother of all, are going to make it again. your destination now, is oblivion. i have been to HEAVEN, for three and a half days. so you can't fool me with mental magic, that any of your parents or grandparents ever made it either. any more than muslims can fool me into false thinking, the muhammed or any muslim made it to HEAVEN. you can't worship, what G-D said and what muhammed said too or any other fallible alleged as men.

even the arrogance of, alleged as men of science. claiming that alleged as men, have more control over climate than the seriously angry G-D. fixing the symptoms of G-Dlessness until you are all bankrupt. won't fix the real problem, of disbelief in G-D. the real question is, why does G-D'S Anger cause global warming, cancer, mass murder, wars and rumors of war?

the alleged as the majority of jews, spent nearly all their time in scripture pissing G-D off. and the rest of this world, ain't been doing any better. this world against G-D, is in horrible, horrible shape because of this.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#348 Aug 23, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: if it was not for this worlds stupidity quotient. G-D would not be sending pestilence, plague, and famine. so that you all would not have to treat the symptoms, of G-Dlessness instead of the real cause.
none of you or your grandmother of all, are going to make it again. your destination now, is oblivion. i have been to HEAVEN, for three and a half days. so you can't fool me with mental magic, that any of your parents or grandparents ever made it either. any more than muslims can fool me into false thinking, the muhammed or any muslim made it to HEAVEN. you can't worship, what G-D said and what muhammed said too or any other fallible alleged as men.
even the arrogance of, alleged as men of science. claiming that alleged as men, have more control over climate than the seriously angry G-D. fixing the symptoms of G-Dlessness until you are all bankrupt. won't fix the real problem, of disbelief in G-D. the real question is, why does G-D'S Anger cause global warming, cancer, mass murder, wars and rumors of war?
the alleged as the majority of jews, spent nearly all their time in scripture pissing G-D off. and the rest of this world, ain't been doing any better. this world against G-D, is in horrible, horrible shape because of this.
..........It is not Gods anger that causes these things. Those are a by-product of the will of man. Dirt left behind by their deeds.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#349 Aug 23, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........It is not Gods anger that causes these things. Those are a by-product of the will of man. Dirt left behind by their deeds.
rabbee: for six days of G-D, you could not be ever more wrong. G-D is in charge, for six full days. and is the sole determinate of all that has and is happening. and your denouncing G-D'S Mastery over this whole physical totality, is just as ignorant if not more the jews denouncing it. everything that has and is happening, is per the judgment of G-D. even until this again, end of the sixth day in the year 5844. our attitude for or against G-D here in TheTorah, determines the judgment in TheHappening from G-D. now pestilence, plague or famine can happen, unless the whole world is screwing it all up again.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#350 Aug 23, 2013
cannot happen
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#351 Aug 23, 2013
i can tell you the truth from G-D, but i do not think any of you can handle it. because you rather be lied to, about how good you all are not. for you all are, the contradiction to G-D here in Only TheTorah again.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#352 Aug 23, 2013
you can take what i have to tell you, from G-D to turn it around. or you can choose to not turn it around, the choice is yours to make. i shall not force anyone to pretend to love G-D, it is your choice to make here in TheTorah again.

if your free will, does not want to love G-D. that is your, free will choice.
Rothchilds

Dallas, TX

#353 Aug 23, 2013
Maybe Jewish groups should try and control Jewish perverted politicians like Anthony Weiner, Bob Filner and Eliot Spitzer.

Maybe Jewish groups should try and control pornographers most of whom are Jews.

Maybe Jewish groups should pressure the influential Jews who make the violent movies, violent television shows and violent hip hop / rap music.

Americans are the monkeys dancing with a tin cup to collect pennies for the organ grinders; their Jewish masters in the financial, entertainment, political. media and legal industries.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#354 Aug 23, 2013
Rothchilds wrote:
Maybe Jewish groups should try and control Jewish perverted politicians like Anthony Weiner, Bob Filner and Eliot Spitzer.
Maybe Jewish groups should try and control pornographers most of whom are Jews.
Maybe Jewish groups should pressure the influential Jews who make the violent movies, violent television shows and violent hip hop / rap music.
Americans are the monkeys dancing with a tin cup to collect pennies for the organ grinders; their Jewish masters in the financial, entertainment, political. media and legal industries.
rabbee: excuse me but how can anyone control, what G-D is in charge of for six full days?
CTM

Southbury, CT

#355 Aug 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: excuse me but how can anyone control, what G-D is in charge of for six full days?
.........That was an excellent example of what God is not in charge of, Free Will. And add in the Greedy crimes of Blumenthals multi-billion $$ theft of Ct. taxes over 20 years, Schumer trying to help disarm us and Feinstein authoring an anti-gun bill. These crooks want to control us like the Nazis. They did not learn the wrong of man, they are improving on it!!
Abdul Mohammed Smith

Palmyra, IN

#356 Aug 24, 2013
Blumenthal , Schumer, Feinstein ...
Those names don't sound very Muslim to me.
Sounds more Jewish or Abramite to me.
Allahu ahkbar
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#357 Aug 24, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.........That was an excellent example of what God is not in charge of, Free Will. And add in the Greedy crimes of Blumenthals multi-billion $$ theft of Ct. taxes over 20 years, Schumer trying to help disarm us and Feinstein authoring an anti-gun bill. These crooks want to control us like the Nazis. They did not learn the wrong of man, they are improving on it!!
rabbee: well it still required for G-D, to command them to try and do it. and if we are stupid enough to accept this, then you deserve every hell and beyond you get for it. what ever the bad pretending good guys do, is still under the command of G-D. and we have to change, to believing in G-D, for G-D to make any changes for the good of all mankind.
the only difference between a false prophet and a true prophet. is that a true prophet does not make false excuses, as to why G-D commanded them to do what they are doing.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#360 Aug 24, 2013
Abdul Mohammed Smith wrote:
Blumenthal , Schumer, Feinstein ...
Those names don't sound very Muslim to me.
Sounds more Jewish or Abramite to me.
Allahu ahkbar
.....You should go on jeopardy, really,really?? Read the quote he answered Sherlock.
CTM

Southbury, CT

#361 Aug 24, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it still required for G-D, to command them to try and do it. and if we are stupid enough to accept this, then you deserve every hell and beyond you get for it. what ever the bad pretending good guys do, is still under the command of G-D. and we have to change, to believing in G-D, for G-D to make any changes for the good of all mankind.
the only difference between a false prophet and a true prophet. is that a true prophet does not make false excuses, as to why G-D commanded them to do what they are doing.
........God did not command them to try. They made a decision to do evil for their own benefit. They were able to make that decision with the greatest gift God gave man, free will. This world is ill, a hell, to test the faithful. Not for the faithful to sit around and just pray in, but to do.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#364 Aug 24, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>........God did not command them to try. They made a decision to do evil for their own benefit. They were able to make that decision with the greatest gift God gave man, free will. This world is ill, a hell, to test the faithful. Not for the faithful to sit around and just pray in, but to do.
rabbee: G-D is in charge, of the demon world too you do know. demons don't get off the hook, just because they do not believe in G-D.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BOOM: DC Forced to Issue Concealed Carry Permit... 2 hr Zzznorch 3
Some inconvenient facts 2 hr Truth and Facts 1
Stop white on white crime 22 hr Truth and Facts 40
News Concealed Carry Shot Down-- Supporters Will Giv... (Mar '06) May 29 Denny CranesPlace 4
News D.C. chief: 'We will arrest armed protesters' (May '13) May 27 Truth and Facts 639
News COD Offers Classes Promoting Firearm Safety thi... May 25 Dr David 1
News No wedding for Bristol Palin May 24 Tazo 9
More from around the web