Jewish groups push for action on gun ...

Jewish groups push for action on gun control

There are 375 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Jewish groups push for action on gun control. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

In the wake of the shooting rampage in Newtown, Conn ., Jewish groups are looking to build alliances and back legislation to strengthen gun control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#269 Jul 31, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>........Brings me back to free will. These people that lie to get elected are evil and wicked, not by God, but by their choice. They play on the hope of the people that there will be a real answer to benefit them, but here it is always a lie. The only people getting any benefit are the crooked elected, and here that is all of Connecticut.
rabbee: sorry but G-D is in charge, of all the rather be devils too. so what is the point, if you have the free will to elect this or that devil? your still rejecting G-D, no matter who else you agree with today. but the real question is, why is there only these devils running for office? do any of you really think you deserve, GanEden from G-D instead of this increasing hell? and i know the problem is worse according to scripture, than just all of connecticut.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#270 Jul 31, 2013
all the governments are liars, because this whole world is not interested in the truth.

when even the san hedreen in washington, is worse than the one 2,000 years ago. making it more difficult to discern, the pharasees from the sadducees. and am not amused or impressed, by the demonic high priest of this nation either.
PraytoYourNewGod

United States

#271 Jul 31, 2013
The State is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
It makes me lie down in federally owned pastures.
It leads me beside quiet waters in banned fishing areas.
It restores my soul through its control.
It guides me in the path of dependency for its namesake.
Even though our nation plunges into the valley of the shadow of debt,
I will fear no evil,
For Barack will be with me.
The Affordable Care Act and food stamps,
They comfort me.
You prepare a table of Michelle Obama approved foods before me in the presence of my Conservative and Libertarian enemies.
You anoint my head with hemp oil;
My government regulated 16-ounce cup overflows.
Surely mediocrity and an entitlement mentality will follow me
All the days of my life,
And I will dwell in a low-rent HUD home forever and ever.
Amen.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#272 Jul 31, 2013
PraytoYourNewGod wrote:
The State is my shepherd,
I shall not want.
It makes me lie down in federally owned pastures.
It leads me beside quiet waters in banned fishing areas.
It restores my soul through its control.
It guides me in the path of dependency for its namesake.
Even though our nation plunges into the valley of the shadow of debt,
I will fear no evil,
For Barack will be with me.
The Affordable Care Act and food stamps,
They comfort me.
You prepare a table of Michelle Obama approved foods before me in the presence of my Conservative and Libertarian enemies.
You anoint my head with hemp oil;
My government regulated 16-ounce cup overflows.
Surely mediocrity and an entitlement mentality will follow me
All the days of my life,
And I will dwell in a low-rent HUD home forever and ever.
Amen.
rabbee: makes it sound like, the worship of the more subtle than any other talking critter of the fields that G-D also fashioned to meet this nations standard of wicked and evil.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#273 Jul 31, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sorry but G-D is in charge, of all the rather be devils too. so what is the point, if you have the free will to elect this or that devil? your still rejecting G-D, no matter who else you agree with today. but the real question is, why is there only these devils running for office? do any of you really think you deserve, GanEden from G-D instead of this increasing hell? and i know the problem is worse according to scripture, than just all of connecticut.
..........God is in charge of those who ask him to be, that is a choice of free will. There really is no free will when it comes to any election, it is the choice of what you believe to be the least evil or you choose the most evil if you are one of the crooks. At this point the root of all evil gives one the power to run for office, and if they have the same agenda as the big crooks, they even give them money. Weiner is a good example of this. Notice any decent person is run off or financially ruined if they try to run? Most times they don't even get to qualify to get on the ticket thanks to the crooked underlings in government offices, talk about your real demons.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#274 Jul 31, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........God is in charge of those who ask him to be, that is a choice of free will. There really is no free will when it comes to any election, it is the choice of what you believe to be the least evil or you choose the most evil if you are one of the crooks. At this point the root of all evil gives one the power to run for office, and if they have the same agenda as the big crooks, they even give them money. Weiner is a good example of this. Notice any decent person is run off or financially ruined if they try to run? Most times they don't even get to qualify to get on the ticket thanks to the crooked underlings in government offices, talk about your real demons.
rabbee: G-D is in charge for six full days, whether you like it or not. our attitude toward G-D, determines what G-D commands to physically happen. whether you are devil or angel, you are still always under the command of G-D somehow. free will is not, a free physical choice. if your leaders are crooks, it is because you are all crooks somehow.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#275 Aug 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: G-D is in charge for six full days, whether you like it or not. our attitude toward G-D, determines what G-D commands to physically happen. whether you are devil or angel, you are still always under the command of G-D somehow. free will is not, a free physical choice. if your leaders are crooks, it is because you are all crooks somehow.
.......You're getting warmer. You say ones attitude towards God. That is a choice, a choice of Faith. If you believe God is the path of life, then your attitude would be open to Gods word, you will listen to hear it. With true faith, you will act on it. If you hear it and decide not to do it, then you have made a choice to not follow God. He is always there.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#276 Aug 1, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.......You're getting warmer. You say ones attitude towards God. That is a choice, a choice of Faith. If you believe God is the path of life, then your attitude would be open to Gods word, you will listen to hear it. With true faith, you will act on it. If you hear it and decide not to do it, then you have made a choice to not follow God. He is always there.
rabbee: well i am no here to give anyone, with there own warm and fuzzy feeling. and yes G-D'S Word, is called TheTorah. which always begins in Parashas Noach, and always ends in Parashas Bereeeshees after bypassing GanEden aaagain.

and apparently TheG-D WHO has visited me three times thus far, is not about to take no from me as an answer again. i can't even stop the way G-D came and told, my life story to happen before it all actually did. so i might as well, talk about it too.

and you are kind of wrong, about G-D always being here. since we are again, nearing the end of the sixth day. and i wonder who G-D has in mind, to place in charge for the last day here in TheTorah again??? with full knowledge of who G-D calls, me and this woman chaooah again.

and with the full knowledge, that G-D'S Truth here in TheTorah Happening never changes. with me so not looking forward to any of this, since twice before the world never really listened anyway. not to mention all the other thousands and thousands of third or fourth times before this.

and just as sure as Avraham, i could find many true believers. not really being a compliment to me or Avraham. so here i am all alone again, in TheTorah with nobody here in IT again. gee i wonder what G-D, is going to do next??? with adam all alone, here in TheTorah in TheHappening again. as if TheHisSon adam ever really gets a choice, here in TheTorah. don't even get the choice, of the mate i get appointed with.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#277 Aug 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i am no here to give anyone, with there own warm and fuzzy feeling. and yes G-D'S Word, is called TheTorah. which always begins in Parashas Noach, and always ends in Parashas Bereeeshees after bypassing GanEden aaagain.
and apparently TheG-D WHO has visited me three times thus far, is not about to take no from me as an answer again. i can't even stop the way G-D came and told, my life story to happen before it all actually did. so i might as well, talk about it too.
and you are kind of wrong, about G-D always being here. since we are again, nearing the end of the sixth day. and i wonder who G-D has in mind, to place in charge for the last day here in TheTorah again??? with full knowledge of who G-D calls, me and this woman chaooah again.
and with the full knowledge, that G-D'S Truth here in TheTorah Happening never changes. with me so not looking forward to any of this, since twice before the world never really listened anyway. not to mention all the other thousands and thousands of third or fourth times before this.
and just as sure as Avraham, i could find many true believers. not really being a compliment to me or Avraham. so here i am all alone again, in TheTorah with nobody here in IT again. gee i wonder what G-D, is going to do next??? with adam all alone, here in TheTorah in TheHappening again. as if TheHisSon adam ever really gets a choice, here in TheTorah. don't even get the choice, of the mate i get appointed with.
..........God is always there looking for those who listen. He will answer their prayers, as he sees fit. Those who do not listen do their own will which is outside of Gods. We as humans are unfortunately subject to that. That is the gift of free will.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#278 Aug 1, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........God is always there looking for those who listen. He will answer their prayers, as he sees fit. Those who do not listen do their own will which is outside of Gods. We as humans are unfortunately subject to that. That is the gift of free will.
rabbee: well apparently you, have not been doing very much listening. cause apparently you do not have a lot to say about G-D today but these automated mantras. you don't even know why, G-D is too angry to answer anyone's prayers.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#279 Aug 1, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well apparently you, have not been doing very much listening. cause apparently you do not have a lot to say about G-D today but these automated mantras. you don't even know why, G-D is too angry to answer anyone's prayers.
....Please point out my automated mantras. Always learning is a great thing.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#280 Aug 1, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>....Please point out my automated mantras. Always learning is a great thing.
rabbee: embedded in your replies, three in a row. that are standard answers, i have head before from so many others. makes it sound, like lip service only.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#281 Aug 2, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: embedded in your replies, three in a row. that are standard answers, i have head before from so many others. makes it sound, like lip service only.
........Please be specific. There are several forms of faith that I have repeated myself about. I do understand your frustration of people speaking and not being true to what they say. Faith without actions is dead. An example of that is going to church , or in your case, synogouge, every week and then stealing and lying all week in the name of business.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#282 Aug 2, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>........Please be specific. There are several forms of faith that I have repeated myself about. I do understand your frustration of people speaking and not being true to what they say. Faith without actions is dead. An example of that is going to church , or in your case, synogouge, every week and then stealing and lying all week in the name of business.
rabbee: going to church, or synagogue, does not make you true to G-D. the jews did that, and still got lost between their temples. catholics do that, and their church is still wicked and evil. the muslems do that, and even pray five times a day, and their still all G-Dless evil and wicked. if the high priest of this obamanation, and the san hedreen have angered G-D. then we the evil and wicked people, are at fault. and no amount of going to church, is going to correct that. we give cancer, mass murder, and other pestilence, plague and famine to our neighbors being untrue to G-D. so were all at fault and guilty for it all. all of our problems are the results of disbelief in G-D. and we the people have been condoning this treason against G-D and country. G-D is not going to rescind the three angels pouring their sins upon this whole world. because this whole world, of traitors deserves it. there is more to G-D, than just looking good to others in your self centered admiration society to others. if there is no punishment for failure, then so shall your failures multiply and blossom like the skunk flower.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#283 Aug 2, 2013
if there is any place, you cannot talk about G-D. then that is where, the devil is.

if there is anyplace where you are, forbidden to talk about G-D. then that is where the devil is.

if there is any place where, you can only talk about other g-ds. then that is where, the devil is.

if there is any place, you lie about G-D. then that is where the devil is.

if you follow any leader against G-D, then you are against G-D. for that is where, the devil is.

we are commanded, to talk about G-D in our city gates, in our fields of work, in our fields of play, in our government, and in our schools. otherwise that is where the devil is.

if you believe in any other g-d/s than TheG-D i TheHisSon returned believe in. then you are where, the devil is.

if this nation is suffering from, the pestilences, plagues, and famines. then you are in the nation where the devil is. if this nation believed in G-D then we would not have these plagues of murder, cancer, alzheimers, economic collapses, corrupt government, losing businesses to other nations.

if this nation were true to G-D, then this would be The-Nation of The United GanEden States.

and even G-D won't help you, if you piss HIM off more than the jews ever have. but you have all agreed with the devil, to reject this from G-D.

so don't expect for The-His Only Begotten Son of G-D, to give any of you a warm and fuzzy feeling. for your all betraying G-D and TheHisSon in this second coming of Benee Adam.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#284 Aug 2, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
.....Please tell me what you see as standard answers.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#285 Aug 3, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....Please tell me what you see as standard answers.
rabbee: your all cliché, i have heard before. it has no meaning from those, who do not really believe in G-D. it's, just lip service.

G-D is not even going to hear, the prayers of those who do not love HIM. and is now giving this whole world, that does not love HIM hell.

you have not fooled G-D, and you failed to fool me. you do not even recognize, what happens next after We were crucified. because you all and your grandmother of all still reject, G-D here in TheTorah thrice again. because your all truly following the untruly subtle beasts of the fields again, and not truly following G-D.

you all have no idea, what Story your all here in from G-D again. cause you are all following other g-ds, and still continuing to get hell for it. this whole worlds suffering, is not because you are true to G-D. it's because of your all lacking in, being actually true to G-D.

you all think your in some kind of different story from other g-ds. when you are all still here, in this same story after the death of Adam, and Their return as adam and your grandmother just again. G-D is not the liar about giving only TheTorah, you all are resulting in all kinds of pestilence, plague and famine in this world.

even the plagues of cancer in your neighbors, is the result of your all not being true to G-D. why do you think, the mass murder is happening in this nation? you think it's because, your all sooo innocent? and your obamanation of the subtle beast in office, is only going to make it worse. you can't tell me you love your neighbors or are not bearing false wittness, by following these antiG-D subtle talking critters?
CTM

New Milford, CT

#286 Aug 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: your all cliché, i have heard before. it has no meaning from those, who do not really believe in G-D. it's, just lip service.
G-D is not even going to hear, the prayers of those who do not love HIM. and is now giving this whole world, that does not love HIM hell.
you have not fooled G-D, and you failed to fool me. you do not even recognize, what happens next after We were crucified. because you all and your grandmother of all still reject, G-D here in TheTorah thrice again. because your all truly following the untruly subtle beasts of the fields again, and not truly following G-D.
you all have no idea, what Story your all here in from G-D again. cause you are all following other g-ds, and still continuing to get hell for it. this whole worlds suffering, is not because you are true to G-D. it's because of your all lacking in, being actually true to G-D.
you all think your in some kind of different story from other g-ds. when you are all still here, in this same story after the death of Adam, and Their return as adam and your grandmother just again. G-D is not the liar about giving only TheTorah, you all are resulting in all kinds of pestilence, plague and famine in this world.
even the plagues of cancer in your neighbors, is the result of your all not being true to G-D. why do you think, the mass murder is happening in this nation? you think it's because, your all sooo innocent? and your obamanation of the subtle beast in office, is only going to make it worse. you can't tell me you love your neighbors or are not bearing false wittness, by following these antiG-D subtle talking critters?
..........Now I understand you. You are wise beyond all your years and everyone else is wrong.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#287 Aug 3, 2013
CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Now I understand you. You are wise beyond all your years and everyone else is wrong.
rabbee: oh don't try to give me credit, for what G-D came and gave to me. i am only passing on, what i got directly from three visits with G-D. you really are deluded, if you think i got any of this from me.
CTM

New Milford, CT

#288 Aug 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh don't try to give me credit, for what G-D came and gave to me. i am only passing on, what i got directly from three visits with G-D. you really are deluded, if you think i got any of this from me.
......No, I'm just surprised you fell that deep into the sarchasm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "Open carry" bill shot down 5 hr payme 53
News Grandfather says three teenage armed robbers 'd... Wed payme 47
News Senate votes to allow concealed carry without p... Tue 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 6
Taurus Gaucho Revolver (May '06) Tue Westerner 28
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban Apr 22 American Patriot 417
Former University Professor Suggests the NRA Is... Apr 22 Get Out 3
News $25 Million Dollars Pledged To Stop Concealed C... Apr 20 payme 8
More from around the web