Jewish groups push for action on gun control

Dec 18, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jerusalem Post

In the wake of the shooting rampage in Newtown, Conn ., Jewish groups are looking to build alliances and back legislation to strengthen gun control laws.

Comments
201 - 220 of 375 Comments Last updated Nov 16, 2013
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: an ice berg is more intelligence, than this whole world against G-D put of itself together. and you, your weiner, and your obama, are also equally antiG-D trustworthy. as you are all about as trustworthy, as charles manson, stalin, haman, and hitler.
in fact there is nobody in this world, that is any more trustworthy than the more subtle than any other, genocidal maniac talking critter of the fields. as you are all getting your just deserves, for your supporting the wicked and evil of you own free will mental choice, against G-D and TheHisSon.
enjoy your pestilence, plague, and famine, you all deserve worse for. that is about to get a lot worse, here in the hell you prefer against G-D.
what makes your way of lying, against G-D and TheHisSon, any better than anyone else's ways? all on earth have betrayed, G-D and TheHisSon again. you all deserve to be betrayed even more, for what you have all done against G-D, and TheHisSon.
..........Get some meds and learn to understand what is written. If you believe in God and want his help, you will get his care and guidance when you ask and listen for it. You also must decide to do it. Then you can start to have God in your life. When you do not ask, or seek, there will be no God. Many of the worlds people do not ask or seek God, therefore, they and where they live is Godless. It is a choice, that is free will.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Get some meds and learn to understand what is written. If you believe in God and want his help, you will get his care and guidance when you ask and listen for it. You also must decide to do it. Then you can start to have God in your life. When you do not ask, or seek, there will be no God. Many of the worlds people do not ask or seek God, therefore, they and where they live is Godless. It is a choice, that is free will.
But what makes you think there is only one?
Theres Never Just One

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about the 2nd ammendmant?
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
.....One creator, Buddah, Vishnu, peace bringers, brothers of Jesus. It's basically help who you can, don't destroy yourself in the process, and do the next right thing. Unfortunately these POS Ct. politicians think the next right thing is to rob the public again. Do the right thing doesn't mean just for you, doesn't mean it will benefit you, it's just the right thing that helps us live. Very simple, two paths, life or death? How do you want to travel through this world?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>.....One creator, Buddah, Vishnu, peace bringers, brothers of Jesus. It's basically help who you can, don't destroy yourself in the process, and do the next right thing. Unfortunately these POS Ct. politicians think the next right thing is to rob the public again. Do the right thing doesn't mean just for you, doesn't mean it will benefit you, it's just the right thing that helps us live. Very simple, two paths, life or death? How do you want to travel through this world?
You are covering a lot of ground - religion and politics and ethics - and not all of is necessarily part of the same trajectory.

My question related to polytheism.

Regarding CT politicians, I dont have strong feelings either way.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Theres Never Just One wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think about the 2nd ammendmant?
I recite it when I wake up and when I lay down, and I bind it upon the doorposts of my house, and upon my gates....
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........Get some meds and learn to understand what is written. If you believe in God and want his help, you will get his care and guidance when you ask and listen for it. You also must decide to do it. Then you can start to have God in your life. When you do not ask, or seek, there will be no God. Many of the worlds people do not ask or seek God, therefore, they and where they live is Godless. It is a choice, that is free will.
rabbee: have already had three visits from G-D, so i do not need any of your better than G-D'S help from the devil. so i can assure you that the alleged as mr jesus christ, is not the G-Dless one on this planet that all of you are.

and i have no intention of being, the messiah to any of you. that already have all of yours, from that same old devil again. not even your obamanation, can save you now. and there will never be, enough obamanablecare from the devil against G-D, to keep you all from getting even sicker younger.

you can't keep yourselves safe from TheG-D, you have all angered more with your antiG-D government obamanation. you continue to kindle G-D'S anger, and feed the fire and global warming is a gimmie. and TheG-D WHO kept you safe from terrorism, is no longer willing to even command that.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are covering a lot of ground - religion and politics and ethics - and not all of is necessarily part of the same trajectory.
My question related to polytheism.
Regarding CT politicians, I dont have strong feelings either way.
......I do mention them as extreme examples of Godless people. It is a way of being in all that you do, whatever you are, that is my point. To just be honest and do the next right thing as a human, anywhere, no matter what, while listening for God will bring you more peace than you ever imagined. Another way of saying how to live would be to do everything you do as an example to a child.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: no! i do not listen to, the seculiar* subtle beast of the fields either. have you tried being human here in TheStory, rather than a talking critter of the fields yet?
you do not understand, i cannot do what any of you say. i am TheHisSon returned, and only do as commanded by my FATHER with THE HER in agreement.
What else are the voices telling you, rabbee?

Regards,
Talking critter of the fields yet.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>What else are the voices telling you, rabbee?
Regards,
Talking critter of the fields yet.
rabbee: what voices? since apparently you are, the expert of hearing them. i said i have had three visits with G-D, not three voices from G-D. and everything i know, is a result of those three visits. so that on this message board, i do not even need you hear your voice either.

yeah mr lizard lips, the subtle atheist talking critter. that you all helped to deceive, your grandmother of all on earth the last two Torot times here in TheTorah again. here in what you call genesis again, because you all failed twice before to make it to GanEden.

here in your second death, going for the third already dead again. making all the same mental free will mistakes, and expecting different diluvium results from G-D.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: what voices? since apparently you are, the expert of hearing them. i said i have had three visits with G-D, not three voices from G-D. and everything i know, is a result of those three visits. so that on this message board, i do not even need you hear your voice either.
yeah mr lizard lips, the subtle atheist talking critter. that you all helped to deceive, your grandmother of all on earth the last two Torot times here in TheTorah again. here in what you call genesis again, because you all failed twice before to make it to GanEden.
here in your second death, going for the third already dead again. making all the same mental free will mistakes, and expecting different diluvium results from G-D.
So tell me, where does G-D keep the Manichewitz?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>So tell me, where does G-D keep the Manichewitz?
rabbee: most likely, in your refrigerator.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: most likely, in your refrigerator.
Now you're talking.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Now you're talking.
rabbee: yeah but is it, because of a blessing or a curse?
but if you don't keep your wine cool, it'll definitely be a curse.
CTM

New Fairfield, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: have already had three visits from G-D, so i do not need any of your better than G-D'S help from the devil. so i can assure you that the alleged as mr jesus christ, is not the G-Dless one on this planet that all of you are.
and i have no intention of being, the messiah to any of you. that already have all of yours, from that same old devil again. not even your obamanation, can save you now. and there will never be, enough obamanablecare from the devil against G-D, to keep you all from getting even sicker younger.
you can't keep yourselves safe from TheG-D, you have all angered more with your antiG-D government obamanation. you continue to kindle G-D'S anger, and feed the fire and global warming is a gimmie. and TheG-D WHO kept you safe from terrorism, is no longer willing to even command that.
..........I think God is more sad and even more frustrated than any of us could imagine. How would you feel if you made the world and all its' peoples, and the majority never listened to or for you? Like 7 billion kids never sending a Christmas card. Pretty impressive he has found the time to speak with you three times, just exactly what did he say?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

CTM wrote:
<quoted text>..........I think God is more sad and even more frustrated than any of us could imagine. How would you feel if you made the world and all its' peoples, and the majority never listened to or for you? Like 7 billion kids never sending a Christmas card. Pretty impressive he has found the time to speak with you three times, just exactly what did he say?
rabbee: well it began with - "Behold! on this very hour of this very day, the father of your family, your country and your world has again commited, a great, great, great sin against I-AM". so apparently THEY were really, really, really ticked at this whole world again. as i had a very ominous feeling, about that word "your". but as to what all was said between me and G-D, during about that half an hour, is just too much to write here. but the main theme, seems to be centered about this woman and me who used to be TheOne THEY had previously put to death. and the telling of my life story, before it all happened exactly as commanded.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yeah but is it, because of a blessing or a curse?
but if you don't keep your wine cool, it'll definitely be a curse.
Everything about me is cool, including my wine. Since too many people admire me from a distance, it is both a blessing and a curse.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Everything about me is cool, including my wine. Since too many people admire me from a distance, it is both a blessing and a curse.
rabbee: admiration can be a very sharp, two edge sword.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Judged:

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: admiration can be a very sharp, two edge sword.
The pleasure is worth the pain.
Denbian Slime Devil

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2013

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>The pleasure is worth the pain.
And you expect all others to ~feel~ that same way?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••