Missouri school trains teachers to carry concealed guns

Apr 18, 2013 Full story: The Daily Caller

Fairview School, in West Plains, Mo. recently announced its decision to allow and train some teachers to carry concealed weapons throughout the school day.

Full Story
good lord

West Plains, MO

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Good I hope it passes.
August

Belleview, FL

#2 Apr 24, 2013
Yes, please do!
sigh

Omaha, NE

#3 Apr 27, 2013
Hope what passes? I believe the story says it is a done deal.

Too bad that the Fairview school system is full of crazy people that you need to arm your teachers with guns. You see, school shooters don't come from another place to shoot up a school. They shoot at their own school. Fairview is acknowledging that their school district is full of gun-toting crazy fuckers who might shoot their children. Nice.
Well

York, PA

#4 Apr 27, 2013
sigh wrote:
... You see, school shooters don't come from another place to shoot up a school. They shoot at their own school...
Apparently you missed Newtown - the latest instance the anti-freedom people used for their blood dance...
Law

La Vista, NE

#5 Apr 27, 2013
sigh wrote:
Too bad that the Fairview school system is full of crazy people that you need to arm your teachers with guns. You see, school shooters don't come from another place to shoot up a school. They shoot at their own school. Fairview is acknowledging that their school district is full of gun-toting crazy fuckers who might shoot their children. Nice.
So were you also an accomplice for Robert Hawkins and Robert Butler?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion Line 11 min positronium 114
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... 1 hr Here Is One 2
30-06 (7.62X63) vs .308 (7.62X51) (Feb '11) 1 hr Here Is One 97
One year after concealed carry, Chicago homicid... 1 hr Here Is One 1
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... 2 hr Here Is One 14
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 2 hr Here Is One 10,888
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 18 hr Here Is One 87
•••

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••