Bloomberg to buy big for McAuliffe

Oct 22, 2013 Full story: Politico 102

Michael Bloomberg's pro-gun-control super PAC will drop $1.1 million on ads for Democrat Terry McAuliffe in the final two weeks of the Virginia governor's race.

Full Story

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#122 Oct 31, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
2002??? really dip$hit, are you the brightest your mommy gave birth to? HOw often do you whack off? you are one serious dumb f-uk.. toss up between you and SOFtard...
2012...last year....
So what have the Australian laws actually done for homicide and suicide rates? Howard cites a study (pdf) by Andrew Leigh of Australian National University and Christine Neill of Wilfrid Laurier University finding that the firearm homicide rate fell by 59 percent, and the firearm suicide rate fell by 65 percent, in the decade after the law was introduced, without a parallel increase in non-firearm homicides and suicides. That provides strong circumstantial evidence for the law's effectiveness.
The paper also estimated that buying back 3,500 guns per 100,000 people results in a 35 to 50 percent decline in the homicide rate, but because of the low number of homicides in Australia normally, this finding isn't statistically significant.
AUSTRALIAN GUN BAN RESULTED IN HIGHER CRIME RATES
Friday April 5th 2013
By Giacamo, Godfather Politics
Source

Australian Gun BanPresident Obama, Vice President Biden, New York Mayor Bloomberg, and all the other liberal Democrats want to ban guns from private ownership in order to reduce gun violence in the United States. But will it?

In 1996 newly elected Prime Minister John Howard of Australia pushed for stricter gun control. That year the Australian Parliament passed the National Firearms Agreement which banned the private ownership of all semiautomatic rifles and semiautomatic and pump action shotguns. The new law also established more restrictions in the licensing of other firearms.

According to the National Firearms Agreement private citizens were forced to turn over the banned weapons in a government buyback system. Beginning on October 1, 1966 through September 30, 1997, the Australian government spent $500 million in purchasing and destroying more than 631,000 banned guns. Howard and other politicians promised the citizens of Australia that they would be safer now that these horrible weapons had been taken off the streets.

However, that was not the case! Since Australia banned semiautomatic rifles, shotguns and pump action shotguns the gun crime rates have skyrocketed throughout the country.
Australian Gun Ban

Murders committed with guns increased by 19%.

Home invasions increased by 21%.

Assaults committed with guns increased by 28%.

Armed robberies skyrocketed with an increase of 69%.

Many former gun owners blame the government and their gun control laws for the increases in crimes. They feel helpless in their own homes, unable to protect themselves. In fact, home invasions were so rare prior to the gun ban that the nation did not even have a legal definition for what a home invasion was.

Seeing the direct results of what the ban on guns did in Australia, they are now warning us not to follow in their footsteps.

With gun control being the number one item on Obama’s agenda, I feel that it is vitally important to share this video with everyone you know, especially your Senator and Representative in Washington and your state capital. Show them that banning guns will only increase crime not reduce it and demand that they take action to prevent the Obama administration from turning us into another Australia.
http://www.worldpublicunion.org/2013-04-05-NE...

Do you enjoy being a loser?

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#123 Oct 31, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to burst your stupid bubble that you breathe in, but abortions are not murder...and not killing....
retired military?.. wow... I knew you were a loser...too stupid to do anything besides carry a gun and drive a truck....
last attempt was proven false?....WTF are you masturbating about?
"abortions are not murder" Tell me the fetus ISN'T alive!!
You don't know what Retired SOF means!(Special Operations Forces)
Try to use the Clements murder in Colorado to drive a false narrative about guns! You can't argue facts so you call people names and try to change the truth.

Location hidden

#126 Oct 31, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
hey retired stupf-uk... to be alive, you need a functional brain and heart... you don't have that in the first trimester, which is why abortions are legal...you don't have life without a brain or heart.. don't come to battle of wits unarmed...
special operations forces??? yeah. sure thing.. I am part of the Seal Team that captured Osama....now we are even...MORON
to be alive, you need a functional brain and heart... You have neither, are you alive?

you don't have that in the first trimester So late term abortions ARE murder of a baby, according to you it is after 12 weeks?

Again, tell me that fetus ISN'T alive! Whether you believe me about my career, don't care! I have a DD 214 to prove my story, what is your excuse?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#127 Oct 31, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
Godfather Politics....bwhahahahahah... a conservative blog .... bwhahahahahh... why don't you read the scribbling on the public bathroom walls next time...
Americans undergo stunning gun control shift, new poll finds
Monday, October 28, 2013

The call for stricter gun control has waned since the Newtown, Conn., school shooting at the end of 2012, a Gallup poll released Friday found.

In the days following the school shooting, which killed 20 children and six staff members, 58 percent of those polled wanted stricter gun control. Now, almost a year after the December shooting, that number has dropped to 49 percent.

SPECIAL COVERAGE: Second Amendment and Gun Control

The drop also means the country now is split nearly evenly on whether gun control laws need to be stricter. On the other side of the 49 percent who want stricter laws, 50 percent want laws to either be less strict or kept the same.

The poll also found that 74 percent of respondents are opposed to a law that would ban handguns, except for use by police and other law enforcement. Only about a quarter think the use of handguns should be limited only to authorized personnel.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/oct/...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#129 Oct 31, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
fetus isn't alive???? define alive....[snipped for brevity]
T here is a tremendous consensus in the scientific community about when life begins. This is hardly controversial. If the claim were made that life was discovered on another planet, for example, there are well-defined criteria to which we could refer to conclusively determine whether the claim was accurate. How do scientists distinguish between life and non-life?

LIFE cover photo A scientific textbook called "Basics of Biology" gives five characteristics of living things; these five criteria are found in all modern elementary scientific textbooks:

1. Living things are highly organized.

2. All living things have an ability to acquire materials and energy.

3. All living things have an ability to respond to their environment.

4. All living things have an ability to reproduce.

5. All living things have an ability to adapt.

According to this elementary definition of life, life begins at fertilization, when a sperm unites with an oocyte. From this moment, the being is highly organized, has the ability to acquire materials and energy, has the ability to respond to his or her environment, has the ability to adapt, and has the ability to reproduce (the cells divide, then divide again, etc., and barring pathology and pending reproductive maturity has the potential to reproduce other members of the species). Non-living things do not do these things. Even before the mother is aware that she is pregnant, a distinct, unique life has begun his or her existence inside her.

Furthermore, that life is unquestionably human. A human being is a member of the species homo sapiens. Human beings are products of conception, which is when a human male sperm unites with a human female oocyte (egg). When humans procreate, they don't make non-humans like slugs, monkeys, cactuses, bacteria, or any such thing. Emperically-verifiable proof is as close as your nearest abortion clinic: send a sample of an aborted fetus to a laboratory and have them test the DNA to see if its human or not. Genetically, a new human being comes into existence from the earliest moment of conception.

"I will neither give a deadly drug to anybody if asked for it, nor will I make a suggestion to this effect. Similarly, I will not give to a woman an abortive remedy." Hippocrates, 400 B.C., Greece

Biologically, from the moment of conception this new human being is not a part of the mother's body. Since when does a mother's body have male genitals, two brains, four kidneys? The preborn human being may be dependent upon the mother for nutrition, however, this does not diminish his or her humanity, but proves it. Moreover, dependence upon a parent for survival is not a capital crime.

"To accept the fact that after fertilization has taken place a new human has come into being is no longer a matter of taste or opinion ... it is plain experimental evidence." The "Father of Modern Genetics" Dr. Jerome Lejeune, Univ. of Descarte, Paris

At the average time when a woman is aware that she is pregnant (the fifth to sixth week after conception), the preborn human being living inside her is metabolizing nutrition, excreting waste, moving, sucking his or her thumb, growing, and doing many other things that non-living things just do not do. As early as 21 days after conception, the baby's heart has begun to beat his or her own unique blood-type, often different than the mother's.(Moore & Persaud, The Developing Human, p.310; Nilsson & Hamberger, A Child is Born, p.86; Rugh & Shettles, From Conception to Birth, p.217.) At 40 days after conception, brain waves can be read on an EEG, or an electroencephalogram.(Dr. H. Hamlin, Life or Death by EEG, JAMA, Oct.12, 1964, p.113.)....
http://www.prolifephysicians.org/lifebegins.h...

You clearly have no idea of what you are talking about. Take a hike.

Location hidden

#130 Oct 31, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
late term abortions are illegal except to save a live... that is a law... yeah, so what..no argument there..late term is after 24 weeks...
fetus isn't alive???? define alive....does it have a fully functional heart and brain? NO.. it doesn't..does it have cells growing yes, but so does a kidney, lungs, and heart .....a living person needs fully functional heart and brain...
DD214....here is a link to some... you can download one and fill in the information you want....
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Hubbar...
Again, tell me the fetus isn't alive?

Why would I download a DD 214 when I have a hard copy of my own?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#134 Oct 31, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
bwhahahah .. from a prolife website again.. you are sure one dumb $-hit...
Do you know the definition of the word ignorant?

ig·no·rant
adjective \&#712;ig-n(&#601;-)r &#601;nt\

: lacking knowledge or information

: resulting from or showing a lack of knowledge
Full Definition of IGNORANT
a : destitute of knowledge or education <an ignorant society>; also : lacking knowledge or comprehension of the thing specified <parents ignorant of modern mathematics>
b : resulting from or showing lack of knowledge or intelligence <ignorant errors>
: unaware, uninformed
— ig·no·rant·ly adverb
— ig·no·rant·ness noun
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ign...

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

"A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead than an ignorant one."

"Being ignorant is not so much a shame, as being unwilling to learn."

- Benjamin Franklin

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#135 Oct 31, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a dd214 as well.. says I was on the SEAL team... anything else einstein?
The seals at the San Diego zoo don't count, O' clueless one.

And any REAL SEAL that heard you make that [false] claim. Would quickly show you the error of your ways.(Which most definitely would be fun to watch!)

Location hidden

#137 Oct 31, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a dd214 as well.. says I was on the SEAL team... anything else einstein?
Where was your training? What is the name of your first phase of training?

Location hidden

#138 Oct 31, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
tell me your sperm is not alive!!!... how many times do you beat 0ff?.. MURDERER....
Trolling I see!! Try another web site!!

Location hidden

#141 Nov 1, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
Naval Special Warfare Center in San Diego.....BUD/S during Hell Week....
anything else? Now go play with yourself and try to accomplish something besides beating 0ff.
I see Google search does work!! Congratulations!! Which team/coast?
PrinceofDarkness

Henderson, NV

#144 Nov 1, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
I see Google search does work!! Congratulations!! Which team/coast?
why you having problems with your google?

Location hidden

#145 Nov 1, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
We have gone so far off this thread. We can't agree on the fact anymore! Have a nice day!
PrinceofDarkness

Phoenix, AZ

#146 Nov 1, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
We have gone so far off this thread. We can't agree on the fact anymore! Have a nice day!
the fact is you are a bull$-hitter... don't try to bull$-hit another bull$-hitter....
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#147 Nov 1, 2013
Yes, back to the thread, which is about that BILLIONAIRE PIG, Bloomberg, supporting McAuliffe.

The same imbecile who was using generators for the NY Marathon right after Huricane Sandy hit.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57544624/

The race was cancelled due to PUBLIC OUTRAGE; but the genarators were still NEVER used.

http://nypost.com/2012/11/05/marathon-cancele...

"What a run-around!"

"The city left more than a dozen generators desperately needed by cold and hungry New Yorkers who lost their homes to Hurricane Sandy still stranded in Central Park yesterday."

"And that’s not all — stashed near the finish line of the canceled marathon were 20 heaters, tens of thousands of Mylar “space” blankets, jackets, 106 crates of apples and peanuts, at least 14 pallets of bottled water and 22 five-gallon jugs of water."

"This while people who lost their homes in the Rockaways, Coney Island and Staten Island were freezing and going hungry."

"Michael Murphy, of Staten Island, who had no power and no heat, said yesterday,“We needed 100 percent of the resources here.”

==========
And considering that KNUCKLEHEAD wants to criminalize people if caught drinkink a BIG GULP. ha ha

All the mone reason to oppose McAuliffe!!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#149 Nov 1, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was your training? What is the name of your first phase of training?
Believe it was the San Diego zoo. And her first level of training was to be instructed by Big Bird on Sesame Street.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#150 Nov 1, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
still spreading your ignorance and stupidity, eh moron...
Yes, I'm in agreement with you for once. >You< ARE "still spreading your ignorance and stupidity". You have become a master of "spreading your ignorance and stupidity". You may have even taken the crown from 'barefoot'. And that certainly wasn't easy to do. For she has been the queen of "spreading ignorance and stupidity" for a few years now.

May you enjoy your "ignorance and stupidity". You wear it well.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#151 Nov 1, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
the fact is you are a bull$-hitter... don't try to bull$-hit another bull$-hitter....
Do we need any more proof of her lameness and [lack of] credibility?

I've seen lame before, but you take the cake.

I'll bet your 'masters' are going to beat you real hard tonight....

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#152 Nov 1, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
Naval Special Warfare Center in San Diego.....BUD/S during Hell Week....
anything else? Now go play with yourself and try to accomplish something besides beating 0ff.
And which foreign group did you do part of your training with?(Don't bother searching the web for the answer, because it's unpublished).

We'll be patiently awaiting your [false] reply....

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#153 Nov 1, 2013
PrinceofDarkness wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so lame that you don't even realize you gave away your own ploy.

Your 'masters' are going to be slapping you around real good tonight.

All hail the queen of lame!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 3 min Here Is One 260
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 19 min Le Jimbo 11,200
George Zimmerman Speaks Exclusively on Armed Am... 1 hr Here Is One 60
Eric Frein manhunt turns up explosives Wed Not sure 2
A 9-year-old girl, a fatal Uzi accident and a r... Tue Here Is One 95
Malkin: Hicken-weasel: Why Colorado's gutless g... Sep 29 Richies Cool Man ... 1
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... Sep 29 Kentucky-Mitch 63

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE