How do we protect kids in school?

Jan 8, 2013 Full story: Ruidoso News 6,103

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5894 Jul 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Scared to look huh..?...lol. Why do YOU question it anyway, YOU weren't involved in the discussion...oh, unless YOU are admitting to your use of your alias...that makes sense.
No such thing as a private discussion on a public board, alias.

Why don't you fulfill your burden of proof?

Coward.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5895 Jul 21, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>But you fidiots make it so easy.
I predict you will post again...

[Yawn]

Location hidden

#5896 Jul 21, 2013
Perhaps the onslaught of the spammers (posting out of CA this AM) will "encourage" Topix make it harder for these ephemeral aliases.

Require registration, sounds good to me.
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#5898 Jul 21, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward.
There you go...reading into a post with words that aren't there.

Where did I say anything about "PRIVATE"...God you're dense.

"Why don't you fulfill your burden of proof?"

Like YOU do...?...lol

I have asked you before to prove YOUR "aliases" comments...but here you are failing at that.
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#5899 Jul 21, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward.
Ooooohhhh...did you notice I used my teleporter...?...lol
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#5900 Jul 21, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
I don't t need to look it up. I know exactly what you said. If you want to prove otherwise, the burden is on you. Until then, I will continue to believe you have no proof.
<quoted text>
"I know exactly what you said."

Ok, so what did I say...?

Location hidden

#5901 Jul 21, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"I know exactly what you said."
Ok, so what did I say...?
You intellectually deficient vermin--you claim there is a post to back you up in your lies, and there isn't.
Now you want help?

HAHAHAHAHA

In your dreams.

You're a liar, but then, there's nothing surprising about that; all people who masquerade under multiple nicks are dishonest.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5902 Jul 21, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Alias puppet master
So puppet master is one of your aliases? Interesting.

Boggy Creek

#5903 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I predict you will post again...
[Yawn]
See? I told ya it was easy! Even a demented sexually twisted pervert fidiot like you can get it right occasionally.

Boggy Creek

#5904 Jul 21, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
You intellectually deficient vermin--you claim there is a post to back you up in your lies, and there isn't.
Now you want help?
HAHAHAHAHA
In your dreams.
You're a liar, but then, there's nothing surprising about that; all people who masquerade under multiple nicks are dishonest.
Pardon me for jumping in this PRIVATE conversation between you and Marauder, one can't help but notice that you use the same M.O. in your exchanges with me. You make wild accusations, declare yourself some kind of "winner" and then refuse to provide any evidence or data to support your false claims. You're just a one trick pony. LMAO!!!

Location hidden

#5905 Jul 21, 2013
Oh.........really? Maybe you can give some examples of that.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me for jumping in this PRIVATE conversation between you and Marauder, one can't help but notice that you use the same M.O. in your exchanges with me. You make wild accusations, declare yourself some kind of "winner" and then refuse to provide any evidence or data to support your false claims. You're just a one trick pony. LMAO!!!

Location hidden

#5906 Jul 21, 2013
Squach wrote:
I told ya it was easy!.
We all agree you- and your aliases- have a firm grasp on the obvious.

Location hidden

#5907 Jul 21, 2013
Squach wrote:
You make wild accusations, declare yourself some kind of "winner" and then refuse to provide any evidence or data to support your false claims. You're just a one trick pony. LMAO!!!
That would be three tricks.

I understand why you lose track of your aliases, Shug.

Boggy Creek

#5908 Jul 21, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
Oh.........really? Maybe you can give some examples of that.
<quoted text>
Nope. I learned that from you.

I made the accusation, nothing else is necessary. You lose! I win! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

I played this one by your rules. Not the ones you give lip service to in your attempts to discredit others, the ones you use to govern your own actions.

Perhaps you would like to give some examples where I have posted under any name other than Squach.

Boggy Creek

#5909 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We all agree you- and your aliases- have a firm grasp on the obvious.
We? All? Just how many voices do you have in your deformed little head? Or do you still have xandope's hand up your arse playing sock puppet? If you agree that your juvenile, disgusting, johnson infatuated, bullsh!t rhetoric is obvious, why do you keep repeating it and embarrassing yourself so? You know what's obvious? It's obvious that you are a fidiot. Like most obvious things, I'll bet I'm not the only one who sees it. Shall we start a poll to see how many folks think you're a sexually deviant and intellectually challenged lunatic? Somehow I think they would outnumber the voices in your head. LMAO!

Location hidden

#5910 Jul 21, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. I learned that from you.
I made the accusation, nothing else is necessary. You lose! I win! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
I played this one by your rules. Not the ones you give lip service to in your attempts to discredit others, the ones you use to govern your own actions.
Perhaps you would like to give some examples where I have posted under any name other than Squach.
.....I already have. Perhaps YOU could give an example where I'VE posted under an alias.

As for providing proof, the only discussion you and I had where proof was used was the one where you lied for weeks that I said cops wanted CRIMINALS to have more guns, and I said no such thing.......posted it many times--my exact quote, but you pretended to be alternately blind and illiterate.

Other than that, I've never discussed anything with you where I declared myself the winner. I guess I just make you feel like a loser.

Of course, the other possibility is you're confusing your aliases.

Boggy Creek

#5911 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be three tricks.
I understand why you lose track of your aliases, Shug.
Stop lying Twinkle Toes! "WE ALL" know that you don't even understand what xandope tells you to post, much less why anyone else does something! ROTFLMAO!!!! And I don't care how many tricks you've turned today.

You make this too easy.

Location hidden

#5912 Jul 21, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Shall we start a poll to see how many folks think you're a sexually deviant and intellectually challenged lunatic? Somehow I think they would outnumber the voices in your head. LMAO!
Oh let's do! That way you and all your aliases can chime in. Think of all the support you would have!
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#5913 Jul 21, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you want help?
HAHAHAHAHA
In your dreams.
ROTFLMAO...I ask YOU a question, that YOU can't answer...so YOU attack the person...SOP for ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freaks.

"...you claim there is a post to back you up in your lies, and there isn't."

YOU lie again.

"Now you want help?"

Don't need help in proving you're a liar.

"...all people who masquerade under multiple nicks are dishonest."

So glad to see YOU admit that...posting as "x-and-o"....and "xando"...talk about ignorant and a liar.

Marauder wrote: 5028
Legal for CCW holders in 49 States.

Barefoot reply: Not even close.

EG:

(2)(a) A person shall not carry or place a loaded pistol in any vehicle unless the person has a license to carry a concealed pistol and:(i) The pistol is on the licensee's person,(ii) the licensee is within the vehicle at all times that the pistol is there, or (iii) the licensee is away from the vehicle and the pistol is locked within the vehicle and concealed from view from outside the vehicle.

So: say your goodbyes, eh?
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#5914 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:#5138
<quoted text>
follow the thread, spooge breath.
Carrying a firearm includes leaving the firearm unattended in the car and unless he was passed out in the car (which I grant in his case is possible and even frequent), the firearms were stolen from a parked car; the firearms were unattended.

My reply: Try reading your own quote with no source again. It doesn't say you can't leave a loaded gun unattended in a car.

Read and comprehend much...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AK-47s, Now Made in AmericaBy Cliff Schecter Sat Here Is One 5
Women Continue To Line Up For Concealed Carry P... Sat Here Is One 1
ILLEGALS-Unions AGAINST AMERICANS Fri ILLEGALS-UNIONS-v... 1
Illinois Cops: Concealed Carry Law A 'Non-Event... Fri SSG MP American Joe 3
Kahr PM40 problems (Apr '06) Thu mike_lance 187
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Jan 20 Here Is One 12,165
Kahr CW40 PROBLEM (Dec '08) Jan 16 Cyrus5590 47
More from around the web