How do we protect kids in school?

Jan 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ruidoso News

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Comments
5,481 - 5,500 of 6,103 Comments Last updated Sep 4, 2013

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>

"If you're on the east coast,..."
Alaska is nowhere near the East coast...you're only 4 hours off. That would make me 2 hours earlier than you...NOT later and not unusual at all...except in your mind
I neither know nor care where you're from.

My point (lost to you, as usual) was that, even by east coast standards, it was early for you and "all" those others to be gathered at exactly the same time period and then gone at exactly the same time. It's even more coincidental and strange if it's Alaska time.

There is a difference between an explanation and an argument. You're trying to explain away........a mark of guilt.

Makes no difference. You're no good at aliases.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

I read that, trying to see the humor, because I like satire/irony, but the only thing I could see that was supposedly humorous was the squach's reference to farts. Ho hum. Cheap laughs from the less than clever.

Yawn.

Try again, squach.
Do you wrote:
<quoted text>
actually think you are funny?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you needing my attention today?
Nope, I wouldn't want to interrupt your self-praise party. The question was purely rhetorical.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Do you wrote:
<quoted text>
actually think you are funny?
I have my moments. Evidently there are those who appreciate my humor if you check the judging icons. Now you need to ask the question; Does Squach give a ratsass if YOU are one of those who appreciates his humor?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I have my moments. Evidently there are those who appreciate my humor if you check the judging icons.
The only people who check the judging icons are the ones with multiple aliases who bump them up.

Not unlike the kid that tells a joke that no one laughs at and who repeats the punchline until some does.

Got it, Shug... the other side of the road.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

x-and-o wrote:
I read that, trying to see the humor, because I like satire/irony, but the only thing I could see that was supposedly humorous was the squach's reference to farts. Ho hum. Cheap laughs from the less than clever.
Yawn.
Try again, squach. <quoted text>
Not my fault that your phobias and psychosis prevent you from having a normal sense of humor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I have my moments.
Oh yes.....and lots of people think they're the life of the party when they're drunk.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently there are those who appreciate my humor if you check the judging icons.
You mean those icons that aliases give each other, giving themselves high fives, because they desperately care what others think?

Fantasy land.

[QUOTE who='Squach"]<quoted text>Now you need to ask the question; Does Squach give a ratsass if YOU are one of those who appreciates his humor?[/QUOTE]

Absolutely ol' Squach cares. Let us count the ways.........

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only people who check the judging icons are the ones with multiple aliases who bump them up.
Not unlike the kid that tells a joke that no one laughs at and who repeats the punchline until some does.
Got it, Shug... the other side of the road.
Oh good grief! Are you serious??? Your delusional state of mind is deteriating as we watch. Were you born a paranoid delusional idiot or have you worked hard all of your life to become one?

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes.....and lots of people think they're the life of the party when they're drunk.
<quoted text>
You mean those icons that aliases give each other, giving themselves high fives, because they desperately care what others think?
Fantasy land.
<quoted text>
Too late! The Barefoot Booby (one of your aliases?) beat you to the punch with this incredibly stupid line of thought. Don't the voices in your head know what each other are saying?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Not my fault that your phobias and psychosis prevent you from having a normal sense of humor.
You mean the kind of sense of humor that has made Adam Sandler rich?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Not my fault that your phobias and psychosis prevent you from having a normal sense of humor.
Other than those hilarious references to farts at the beginning and end, the rest was just a rant. Where was the cleverness?

Ol' Squach cares.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Open wider sweetie!
Alias
trexxleman

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... Amazing Buy your Kid
a Semi-Automatic Pistol

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Alias
Psychotic fixation

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than those hilarious references to farts at the beginning and end, the rest was just a rant. Where was the cleverness?
Ol' Squach cares.
You're partially correct. I do care what a select few people think..........you......I don't give a ratsass what you think. One must possess a certain level of cleverness in order to recognize it in others.........that leaves you out of the equation completely.

Boggy Creek

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the kind of sense of humor that has made Adam Sandler rich?
Are you having fun being a sock puppet for xandope again? You are so easily entertained, all xandope has to do is stick a hand up your arse.
Marauder

Palmer, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
.......and what do YOU gain by USING aliases?
I can't imagine anything...so I don't.

Now answer mine...what do YOU gain by claiming someone is an alias even when you can't refute what they post...?
Marauder

Palmer, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
I neither know nor care where you're from.
My point (lost to you, as usual) was that, even by east coast standards, it was early for you and "all" those others to be gathered at exactly the same time period and then gone at exactly the same time. It's even more coincidental and strange if it's Alaska time.
There is a difference between an explanation and an argument. You're trying to explain away........a mark of guilt.
Makes no difference. You're no good at aliases.
YOU have no point except the one on top of your head. What are "east coast standards"...? Obviously, it wasn't that "early" for me when I'm 4 hours behind those "east coast standards".

"There is a difference between an explanation and an argument. You're trying to explain away........a mark of guilt.
Makes no difference. You're no good at aliases."

ROTFLMAO...you're hillarious...as if continueing to claim I am using some alias will give you some form of credibility...it doesn't. There is no argument because I do not use an alias...there is no point...I kick your ass just fine with one name...why would I want to share that glory...?...lol
Marauder

Palmer, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Fantasy land.
<quoted text>
Wow...you really are an ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak"....lol
Marauder

Palmer, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

x-and-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Alias
Ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freak".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••