How do we protect kids in school?

Jan 8, 2013 Full story: Ruidoso News 6,103

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Full Story

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5683 Jul 16, 2013
Oh Look! The alias freak is here! How ya doin' factophobe? I see your hissy-fit from yesterday hasn't subsided yet.
Marauder

Farmington, NM

#5684 Jul 16, 2013
Squach wrote:
Oh Look! The alias freak is here! How ya doin' factophobe? I see your hissy-fit from yesterday hasn't subsided yet.
Hey, dick face, who do you think you're talking to?
Tray

Farmington, NM

#5685 Jul 16, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
No you weren't...I kept blowing your BS comments out of the water and all you can do is say "alias"...lol
Still not controlling anything are you...?...lol
I control you. And don't you forget it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5686 Jul 16, 2013
xando wrote:
Don't let thsoe STD lesions infect your little marble-sized brain.
And up like your Mom?

Like the rest of the Navy base, I steered well clear of her.

Marines aren't so picky.
xando

United States

#5687 Jul 16, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
No you weren't...I kept blowing your BS comments out of the water and all you can do is say "alias"...lol
Still not controlling anything are you...?...lol
LOL

Perspective. Perspective.

Again.....alias. And I love how frustrated and mad you get.

Hahaha
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#5688 Jul 16, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, dick face, who do you think you're talking to?
Talking to "nofactologist"... "frustrated control freak".
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#5689 Jul 16, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>I control you. And don't you forget it.
ROTFLMAO...suuuuure you do...you keep right on believing that...you control me about as much as you control my 1st Amendment rights and my 2nd Amendment rights.

Now blow it out your arse you f*kin, ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freal".
Marauder

Palmer, AK

#5690 Jul 16, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Perspective. Perspective.
Again.....alias. And I love how frustrated and mad you get.
Hahaha
ROTFLMAO...you wish...I'm not mad or frustrated at all...you have no argument and no facts or sources to refute my posts.

You're frickin hilarious...no, pathetic really...you're like watching a fish out of water...flopping around, gasping for a breath...and with every gasp of air...all you can say is;

"alias"...gasp... "alias"

Boggy Creek

#5691 Jul 16, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, dick face, who do you think you're talking to?
I'm talkin' to YOU factophobe. You have a problem with that? And don't be callin' me any of your pet names for your Momma.

What a pathetic dolt.
Squach

Farmington, NM

#5692 Jul 16, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...suuuuure you do...you keep right on believing that...you control me about as much as you control my 1st Amendment rights and my 2nd Amendment rights.
Now blow it out your arse you f*kin, ignorant, lying, POS, extremist, "frustrated control freal".
WTF do you think you're talking to? I control you like a bug in a jar. You are fictitious, a figment of my imagination. You come and go at MY will. You are simple one of my turds, you have no rights, you stupidfuck.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

#5693 Jul 16, 2013
This has gotten ridiculously funny--like watching a school yard full of little boys trying to act like big brave men. And failing.

It's ok. Your guns might help you feel bigger, although poor george was squealing like a stuck pig when he thought his gun might be turned on him.

I like pushing their buttons. Lol
Ohno

Farmington, NM

#5694 Jul 16, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I'm talkin' to YOU factophobe. You have a problem with that? And don't be callin' me any of your pet names for your Momma.
What a pathetic dolt.
please sir don't be mad at, I'm just an alias that escaped from Marauder who is currently dickin' yo _____. Tehhehehe.
factologist

Farmington, NM

#5695 Jul 16, 2013
xando wrote:
This has gotten ridiculously funny--like watching a school yard full of little boys trying to act like big brave men. And failing.
It's ok. Your guns might help you feel bigger, although poor george was squealing like a stuck pig when he thought his gun might be turned on him.
I like pushing their buttons. Lol
Hopefully, poor george, will have occasion to squeal some more. He, poor george, denied a 17 yo BOY, his right to life so he, poor george, could act out a "Squach fantasy" and pull down on some "thug". The lest we can do is take away some of poor george's "rights"- and Squach's too for that matter. He, Squach has no business with a gun, same as poor george. Maybe Squach's "thug" will have an equalizer when Squach confronts him and just maybe the scenario will be different.
There's always a faster gun or a bigger thug.

Boggy Creek

#5696 Jul 16, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>WTF do you think you're talking to? I control you like a bug in a jar. You are fictitious, a figment of my imagination. You come and go at MY will. You are simple one of my turds, you have no rights, you stupidfuck.
Hey factophobe! On top of being a leftist fidiot, I think you're having an identity crisis. Does your therapist know about this? At least you spelled my name right when you stole it this time. ROTFLMAO!!!!
xando

Phoenix, AZ

#5697 Jul 16, 2013
So, tell me.....why did you disappear for weeks and weeks, certainly never posting......as marauder? And what made you reappear.....as marauder......in such a manic state?
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...you wish...I'm not mad or frustrated at all...you have no argument and no facts or sources to refute my posts.
You're frickin hilarious...no, pathetic really...you're like watching a fish out of water...flopping around, gasping for a breath...and with every gasp of air...all you can say is;
"alias"...gasp... "alias"

Boggy Creek

#5698 Jul 16, 2013
Ohno wrote:
<quoted text>please sir don't be mad at, I'm just an alias that escaped from Marauder who is currently dickin' yo _____. Tehhehehe.
You've lost it. Really. You should seek professional help. I suggest a frontal lobotomy.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

#5699 Jul 16, 2013
"You talkin' to me?"

"Got a problem with that?"

"Bring it on!"

"Who you talkin'to, boy?"

Damn. I had no idea there were such big, brave men on this forum. Or very small men with big guns---which, of course, compensate for their lack of......bigness.

Boggy Creek

#5700 Jul 16, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Hopefully, poor george, will have occasion to squeal some more. He, poor george, denied a 17 yo BOY, his right to life so he, poor george, could act out a "Squach fantasy" and pull down on some "thug". The lest we can do is take away some of poor george's "rights"- and Squach's too for that matter. He, Squach has no business with a gun, same as poor george. Maybe Squach's "thug" will have an equalizer when Squach confronts him and just maybe the scenario will be different.
There's always a faster gun or a bigger thug.
Now this is really rich!!! You've outdone yourself this time factophobe. Exhibiting the same malice, hatred, and prejudice for which you condemn Mr. Zimmerman. Do you even have a clue what an ass you make of yourself with rants like this? Simply amazing. I've gone through my whole life dealing with people who felt they needed an "equalizer" to confront me. That tends to happen a lot when you're my size. I don't seek confrontation, I don't run from it either. Your notion that because someone is prepared to defend their self they have "fantasies" about deadly confrontations speaks more about you than the people you attempt to denigrate.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

#5701 Jul 16, 2013
OH my gosh! I'm seriously, really laughing now.

"I'm big." "People feel they need an equalizer around me."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Now this is really rich!!! You've outdone yourself this time factophobe. Exhibiting the same malice, hatred, and prejudice for which you condemn Mr. Zimmerman. Do you even have a clue what an ass you make of yourself with rants like this? Simply amazing. I've gone through my whole life dealing with people who felt they needed an "equalizer" to confront me. That tends to happen a lot when you're my size. I don't seek confrontation, I don't run from it either. Your notion that because someone is prepared to defend their self they have "fantasies" about deadly confrontations speaks more about you than the people you attempt to denigrate.

Boggy Creek

#5702 Jul 16, 2013
xando wrote:
"You talkin' to me?"
"Got a problem with that?"
"Bring it on!"
"Who you talkin'to, boy?"
Damn. I had no idea there were such big, brave men on this forum. Or very small men with big guns---which, of course, compensate for their lack of......bigness.
Are you related to the barefoot booby? If I remember correctly two of the stooges were siblings. ROTFLMAO!!

Carry on xandope..........the world can always use another laugh or two.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 25 min Kentucky-Mitch 11,449
Florida's 55 Bloomberg Anti-Second Amendment Ma... 16 hr Squach 8
3 year old shoots AR and survives 20 hr Kentucky-Mitch 11
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... 20 hr Kentucky-Mitch 8
Connecticut state agencies battle over whether ... 20 hr Here Is One 8
30-06 (7.62X63) vs .308 (7.62X51) (Feb '11) 20 hr Here Is One 115
Shooting range set to open next to a Sacramento... 20 hr Here Is One 171

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE