How do we protect kids in school?

How do we protect kids in school?

There are 6103 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Jan 8, 2013, titled How do we protect kids in school?. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

xando

United States

#5530 Jul 14, 2013
Casey anthony found not guilty!

Nancy Grace to pay her millions fir liable!
xando

United States

#5531 Jul 14, 2013
OJ Simpson acquitted of murder!!
xando

United States

#5532 Jul 14, 2013
Aaron Hernandez soon to be acquitted of murder!
xando

United States

#5533 Jul 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text> telling you to try again is just a way of acknowledging the latest in your long history of failures.
"Failures"? On a little discussion forum?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5534 Jul 14, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> It will be a check not coinage.
It won't be a nickel.

Get your $5 up, he'll be signing autographs.

Location hidden

#5535 Jul 14, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>Like Rachel Jeantel? Ha ha ha.
No, like you.

Ha ha ha.

But I guess flunking out of community college would make him see smart to you, eh?

In the valley of the blind, a one- eyed man is king...
Tray

Pontotoc, MS

#5536 Jul 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, like you.
Ha ha ha.
But I guess flunking out of community college would make him see smart to you, eh?
In the valley of the blind, a one- eyed man is king...
Ha ha ha. I have enjoyed for months watching you fail. Every subject you jump on you fail. It was fun but now it's just worn out. It's over. You just bore the hell out of me now.

Location hidden

#5537 Jul 14, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text>Ha ha ha. I have enjoyed for months watching you fail.
Haven't "failed", peckerchecker.

Wipe your chin.
Tray

Pontotoc, MS

#5538 Jul 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin.
That has never worked.

Location hidden

#5539 Jul 14, 2013
Tray wrote:
That has never worked.
I guess that's why you wear the bib.
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#5540 Jul 14, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> That has never worked.
Just curious, but what has your contribution of protecting our kids, keeping guns out of the unwanted and/or gun control in general? All the rest, including barefoot2626, several different times and ways. But I don't recall reading yours.
Sire Bucking Fastard

UK

#5541 Jul 14, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious, but what has your contribution of protecting our kids, keeping guns out of the unwanted and/or gun control in general? All the rest, including barefoot2626, several different times and ways. But I don't recall reading yours.
Gun control = maintaining a proper sight picture.

Effectively protecting minor children from harm of necessity connotes the idea that protection is affirmative, and immediate. It's NOT a 'sometime' thing.

And that, in and of itself denotes pre-exposure prophylaxis, i.e., long term use/employment of a known method itself which has been repeatedly demonstrated to be successful.

Ergo, the use of firearms by competent individuals whom are ready, willing, and able to fend-off a would-be attacker has been shown repeatedly to be the very best way to protect children against violent attackers.
Sire Bucking Fastard

UK

#5542 Jul 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wipe your chin.
Said needledick, the bugfucker.
:-))

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5543 Jul 14, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
"Failures"? On a little discussion forum?
HAHAHAHAHAHA
A little failure is still a failure. Someone once said that insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over but expecting different results each time. By that definition you and your little spin game are insane.
xando

Camp Verde, AZ

#5544 Jul 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>A little failure is still a failure. Someone once said that insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over but expecting different results each time. By that definition you and your little spin game are insane.
Just because you declare something doesn't mean it is factual. We've had discussions covering a variety if subjects. How have you determined what is a "failure"?

I can tell you one discussion we had where YOU failed big time--the one where you claimed I said cops wanted criminals to have more guns when I said no such thing. You have a tendency to interpret through your narrow perspective even though it may be a huge departure from what was actually said.

Not only did you misinterpret, you lied over and over for days and days about it.

You failed.
xando

Camp Verde, AZ

#5545 Jul 14, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>A little failure is still a failure.
You're misquoting again.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text> Someone once said that insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over but expecting different results each time.
You mean the way you did when you insisted repeatedly for days--even weeks--on end that I said something I didn't?
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#5546 Jul 14, 2013
Sire Bucking Fastard wrote:
<quoted text>
Gun control = maintaining a proper sight picture.
Effectively protecting minor children from harm of necessity connotes the idea that protection is affirmative, and immediate. It's NOT a 'sometime' thing.
And that, in and of itself denotes pre-exposure prophylaxis, i.e., long term use/employment of a known method itself which has been repeatedly demonstrated to be successful.
Ergo, the use of firearms by competent individuals whom are ready, willing, and able to fend-off a would-be attacker has been shown repeatedly to be the very best way to protect children against violent attackers.
Good grief.
Tray

Pontotoc, MS

#5547 Jul 14, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Just curious, but what has your contribution of protecting our kids, keeping guns out of the unwanted and/or gun control in general? All the rest, including barefoot2626, several different times and ways. But I don't recall reading yours.
That's easy. I don't believe in gun control. Criminals don't like armed citizens. Criminals will still exist so my thinking is I keep a gun, you don't, criminal likes you hates me. You get raped, murdered, robbed, I get avoided. Where's the problem? If a criminal runs out of easy victims then the armed victims ends there "repeat offender" problem. Problem solved again.
xando

Camp Verde, AZ

#5548 Jul 14, 2013
How do these criminals know you have guns? Do you look......bigger? Braver? Walk with more of a swagger? What? What gives it away?
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> That's easy. I don't believe in gun control. Criminals don't like armed citizens. Criminals will still exist so my thinking is I keep a gun, you don't, criminal likes you hates me. You get raped, murdered, robbed, I get avoided. Where's the problem? If a criminal runs out of easy victims then the armed victims ends there "repeat offender" problem. Problem solved again.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5549 Jul 14, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
You're misquoting again.
<quoted text>
You mean the way you did when you insisted repeatedly for days--even weeks--on end that I said something I didn't?
You said it, you posted it, you even re-posted it, I rest my case. That was actually one of YOUR spin failures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court: Banning Doctors From Asking About Firear... Wed payme 1
News With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l... Wed WasteWater 38
News Those Who Plan and Enjoy Murder Tue justice 1
News Pennsylvanians ask feds to help disarm intimida... (Aug '13) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 22
News Will Sixty Senators Vote To Protect The Second ... Feb 19 Trump your President 8
News Pistol permit fees would quadruple under the bu... Feb 19 frankspeak 2
News GOA Addresses Congress in Favor of Concealed Ca... Feb 18 jimwildrickjr 2
More from around the web