How do we protect kids in school?

How do we protect kids in school?

There are 6103 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Jan 8, 2013, titled How do we protect kids in school?. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5429 Jul 11, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! Most liberals are both arrogant AND stupid
You voted for Herman Cain.

Pearls/swine, PaintChips.
xando

United States

#5430 Jul 11, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right! Most liberals are both arrogant AND stupid (otherwise they wouldn't be liberals), but seeing one AS arrogant and stupid as xando is pretty rare. Displays of arrogance from someone so stupid as to have no reason to BE arrogant is an entertaining juxtaposition.
......and quite confident in my arrogance, thank you, where you are concerned simply because of my superior intelligence.:-)
xando

United States

#5431 Jul 11, 2013
Copy and paste king.
Tray wrote:
A list of the intellectually-dishonest debate tactics. Let's start with Number 1
Name calling: debater tries to diminish the argument of his opponent by calling the opponent a name that is subjective and unattractive.
Number 2
Changing the subject: debater is losing so he tries to redirect the attention of the audience to another subject area where he thinks he can look better relative to the person he is debating, but admits to no change of subject and pretends to be refuting the original on-subject statement of his opponent.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#5432 Jul 11, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
......and quite confident in my arrogance, thank you, where you are concerned simply because of my superior intelligence.:-)
If you possess "superior intelligence".......Rocky Balboa is a genius of the eighth magnitude. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Your arrogance is born of stupidity and ignorance. Which makes you a fool in the eyes of everyone but yourself.

Boggy Creek

#5433 Jul 11, 2013
xando wrote:
Copy and paste king.
<quoted text>
A prime example of #1. You really are dumber than a box of rocks! LMAO!

Location hidden

#5434 Jul 11, 2013
Squach wrote:
Which makes you a fool in the eyes of everyone but yourself.
Kind of silly of you to insult people when you can't complete a sentence without making a spelling or grammar error.
xando

United States

#5435 Jul 11, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>If you possess "superior intelligence".......Rocky Balboa is a genius of the eighth magnitude. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!
Your arrogance is born of stupidity and ignorance. Which makes you a fool in the eyes of everyone but yourself.
:-) I know better.

:-)

Boggy Creek

#5436 Jul 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of silly of you to insult people when you can't complete a sentence without making a spelling or grammar error.
Oh look! The parsing police have arrived. To err is human. Although in your case human may not be the appropriate term.

Boggy Creek

#5437 Jul 11, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
:-) I know better.
:-)
Arrogant stupidity and ignorance will do that to ya.
xando

United States

#5438 Jul 11, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Arrogant stupidity and ignorance will do that to ya.
You remind me of Rumpelstiltskin.

HAHAHA

Location hidden

#5439 Jul 11, 2013
Squach wrote:
To err is human.
You should reconsider your (and your other aliases) approach of insulting the intelligence of others when you can't complete a post without error yourself.

Boggy Creek

#5440 Jul 11, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of Rumpelstiltskin.
HAHAHA
Why? You're the one doing all of the "spinning".

Boggy Creek

#5441 Jul 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should reconsider your (and your other aliases) approach of insulting the intelligence of others when you can't complete a post without error yourself.
You are an error.....a mistake of nature.

Aliases? Your paranoid delusions gettin' the better of ya again?

Location hidden

#5442 Jul 11, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You are an error.....a mistake of nature.
Baby wanna hankie?
xando

United States

#5443 Jul 11, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Why? You're the one doing all of the "spinning".
It's your anger, and your foot stomping is obvious. And it's hilarious I tell ya. Hilarious! Lol
xando

United States

#5444 Jul 11, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the sucker who told us that there were 50 million illegal aliens in the US.
Oh good lord. I musta missed that one.

Boggy Creek

#5445 Jul 12, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
It's your anger, and your foot stomping is obvious. And it's hilarious I tell ya. Hilarious! Lol
You really are dumber than a box of rocks, aren't ya? I'm not angry nor am I stomping my feet. I am however slapping my knee and laughing my assoff at you and the other two stooges. You must live in your own little world where your distorted perception passes as reality. Since you seem to be living in fairytale land, you should probably get back under the bridge with the rest of the trolls. Have a nice fable.

Boggy Creek

#5446 Jul 12, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby wanna hankie?
Why? Did you leave another trail of slimy filth in your wake?
xando

United States

#5447 Jul 12, 2013
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

Gabby Giffords says Americans "overwhelmingly" support background checks.

Breaking it down.

Boggy Creek

#5448 Jul 12, 2013
xando wrote:
http://www.politifact.com/trut h-o-meter/statements/2013/apr/ 18/gabrielle-giffords/gabby-gi ffords-says-americans-overwhel mingly-suppo/
Gabby Giffords says Americans "overwhelmingly" support background checks.
Breaking it down.
News from fairytale land? Constitutionally guaranteed rights aren't subject to public opinion. That's why they are "guaranteed" by the constitution. I certainly feel that people like you should be required to pass a very stringent background check before you're "allowed" to exercise your "constitutionally guaranteed" first amendment right. We should require a background check every time you vote to make sure you haven't stopped being a citizen since the last time you voted. I think we should require a background check of everyone before they can call themselves an American and exercise any constitutional rights. Are you starting to get the message? If we require background checks in order to exercise constitutional rights.........we will then have no rights.......unless "allowed" by the government doing the checking to have them........which is EXACTLY what the constitution is meant to protect against. Background checks are nothing more than an opportunity for government to abuse power.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reader Reaction Forum: Will concealed carry mak... (Jun '11) Wed Hendo 45
Safe carry Jan 16 javawhey 21
News Secret sting operation by the GAO blows away th... Jan 12 Say What 3
News Malloy: Bump stocks should be banned in Connect... Jan 12 Say What 3
News NJ's new governor could sue feds over concealed... Jan 5 jimwildrickjr 2
News ATF Seeking Public Comment on Proposed Bump Sto... Jan 5 Say What 4
News Military must meet FBI database requirements Jan 4 Watchdog 4
More from around the web