How do we protect kids in school?

How do we protect kids in school?

There are 6103 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Jan 8, 2013, titled How do we protect kids in school?. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

xando

Gilbert, AZ

#4838 Jun 26, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
"Aww, I didn't mean to spoil your fun."
Don't flatter yourself. We're all having fun at your expense.
"We"? You and your aliases?

You have yourself in a quandery. If AF continues to ignore that I am saying he is you, that's odd, unlikely....makes no sense. But of course, if you bring him back now, it will be all too obvious (not that it hasn't been anyway, to anyone with an ounce of sense)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4839 Jun 26, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look...the puppet master makes an appearance to entertain the thread. Must be taking a break from xando and factologist...did you wash your hands from having them shoved up inside their body cavities...?
exactly and it must be associated with the multi pensonality disorder too that barestool2626 has.
xando

Gilbert, AZ

#4840 Jun 26, 2013
Racists have to answer for their actions. Zimmerman, the racist murderer and Paula Deen, the dumb fake.
xando

Gilbert, AZ

#4841 Jun 26, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF xando...you broke the last rule...what's up with that...?
I specifically said not to respond to that post because I didn't send it to YOU!!!!
It was blanket to the thread. Blanket posts don't get a response because they are sent to everyone...ok...?
Yeah, sucks huh. But I'm not real good at taking orders, especially from someone dumber than I am.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4842 Jun 26, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
"We"? You and your aliases?
You have yourself in a quandery. If AF continues to ignore that I am saying he is you, that's odd, unlikely....makes no sense. But of course, if you bring him back now, it will be all too obvious (not that it hasn't been anyway, to anyone with an ounce of sense)
"We"? You and your aliases?"

DOH...you got me again. Dang you're good.

So if AF is ignoring you because you're a liar...according to you (a known and proven liar)...it would be "...odd, unlikely...makes no sense"...and if he comes back, which I have no control over...then of course it would prove once and for all that we are the same.

Wow...that is some "quandry". Looks like I'm in a real pickle now.

Tell you what...I'll flip a coin...Heads; I'm right: Tails; you're wrong...

I got a quarter...see, it has a head side and a tail side...ok, here we go....

Flip..........

Awe...sorry xando...it's tails...YOU lose...now you're a loser and an ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak"...so sad.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4843 Jun 26, 2013
xando wrote:
Racists have to answer for their actions. Zimmerman, the racist murderer and Paula Deen, the dumb fake.
Wait...what's this...?...barefoot pulling a different string...?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4844 Jun 26, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, sucks huh. But I'm not real good at taking orders, especially from someone dumber than I am.
"Yeah, sucks huh."

Yeah, you do.

Orders...?...lol...that's YOUR mentality. You apparently believe that if YOU ask someone a question or reply to someone...that somebody else can't jump in with a comment...question...or statement. Though shite baby...YOU don't control the thread...YOU don't control the actions of others...YOU don't control who can or who can't post...and most of all...YOU don't control how others exercise their individual rights, like the 1st Amendment right of free speech and the 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms.

Really sucks for you "frustrated control freaks" huh...?

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4845 Jun 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I see your refering to yourself again wanting a cracker
As I said, AnalOriface: you just aren't very clever.

Location hidden

#4846 Jun 26, 2013
Marauder wrote:
Ah yes...the rant of jealousy as you continue to suck at the oily tit of Alaska...it ain't free baby!
it ain't yours, mooch.
Anti-Fascism

United States

#4847 Jun 26, 2013
Funny reading one of their newest posts, actually thinking we're all the same person. lol! I was reading other posts and debating the Zimmerman case on another Topix forum; I'll post links if you don't believe.

What a silly troll this guy is. They must be so bored: misery loves company. I'm trying not to give 'em much anymore. I'll response to at least halfway decent posts and topics now, or try to most of the time.

Don't take my silence as if I'm scared or if I'm supposedly Marauders "alias" - which I am not, of course, but keep thinking that if it makes you *feel* better -> 'ignorance is bliss', after all.:-)

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4848 Jun 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, AnalOriface: you just aren't very clever.
its you that isnt clever because its you asking for a cracker.

Location hidden

#4849 Jun 27, 2013
Anti-Fascism wrote:
Funny reading one of their newest posts
YOu aren't very clever, KnobJob.

You might try again with yet a new new alias.

Put some effort into it.
xando

Gilbert, AZ

#4850 Jun 27, 2013
Oh my goodness........you sound so.......so..........different --not a thing like when you pretend to be Marauder.

And how original. You have built-in excuses and everything.

This is funnier than s***.

HAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHA
Anti-Fascism wrote:
Funny reading one of their newest posts, actually thinking we're all the same person. lol! I was reading other posts and debating the Zimmerman case on another Topix forum; I'll post links if you don't believe.
What a silly troll this guy is. They must be so bored: misery loves company. I'm trying not to give 'em much anymore. I'll response to at least halfway decent posts and topics now, or try to most of the time.
Don't take my silence as if I'm scared or if I'm supposedly Marauders "alias" - which I am not, of course, but keep thinking that if it makes you *feel* better -> 'ignorance is bliss', after all.:-)

Since: Jun 13

Dublin

#4851 Jun 27, 2013
where are u capn america wrote:
clearly we are helpless till the avengers step in
So you want to wait for avengers!!!!! Can't we be avengers for our society..!
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#4852 Jun 27, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Right on, dude. We're gonna shove it right up your ass. Every chance we get and every thing we touch. Women's rights, gun control, renewable energy, expanded government, health care, education,freedom from religion and lots, lots more. Right up your ass!Stick, shove, put, cram, jamb, insert, pock it right up your big fat ass.
Rattle, rattle, rattle!
No worries mate. You won't be shoving anything anywhere. The majority is against you. Always has, and always will be. The revolution over social issues will be what destroys liberalism for good, because going against the natural order cannot work. I've read the book, and I know how it ends. It ends with a lot of folks like you rotting in hell for eternity.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4853 Jun 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
it ain't yours, mooch.
It ain't yours either...that's why you have to pay for it and don't get to steal it. It's coming out of our state and every Alaska resident can qualify for the Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend. That comes from the investments of the State of Alaska in the Alyeska Pipeline and oil companies...NOT YOU.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4854 Jun 27, 2013
xando wrote:
Oh my goodness........you sound so.......so..........different --not a thing like when you pretend to be Marauder.
And how original. You have built-in excuses and everything.
This is funnier than s***.
HAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHA
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO...Hope you're not expecting a reply...lol

After all, he did say, "I'll response to at least halfway decent posts and topics now, or try to most of the time."

That sorta leaves you out. I on the other hand...LOVE yanking your chain and watch you dance beteween your posts. I'm only here for the entertainment value of screwing with some of you trolls...and the occasional exchange of information with like minded folks...and even the occasional debate with someone that does show some level of maturity and intelligence.

You...your male alter ego, factologist...and your puppet master, barefoot...don't qualify for either of the last 2.

Can you guess where you fit with others on the thread...?

Location hidden

#4855 Jun 27, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't yours either...that's why you have to pay for it
Alaska = the welfare state

Location hidden

#4856 Jun 27, 2013
Atomic Cafe wrote:
The majority is against you. Always has, and always will be.
Ninety percent of Americans favor universal background checks.

The ten percent left are felons and the NRA.

But I repeat myself...
Atomic Cafe

Albuquerque, NM

#4857 Jun 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ninety percent of Americans favor universal background checks.
The ten percent left are felons and the NRA.
But I repeat myself...
Nope. Your citing a survey where 89% of RESPONDENTS favored background checks. Activists always respond to surveys at a much higher percentage than the general population, because they're activists. Most people didn't even bother with the survey. Let's throw in the fact that the survey was taken right after the Newtown shooting, when emotions were raw, and let's throw in the fact that the Newtown shooter's mom, from whom the son stole the guns, PASSED one of the most stringent background checks in the nation, because she was well qualified to own guns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2nd Amendment still poses issues 19 min Get Out 2
News How will President Trump shape crime and polici... (Nov '16) 8 hr Scott Lane 7
Safe carry Mon payme 24
News Reader Reaction Forum: Will concealed carry mak... (Jun '11) Jan 17 Hendo 45
News Secret sting operation by the GAO blows away th... Jan 12 Say What 3
News Malloy: Bump stocks should be banned in Connect... Jan 12 Say What 3
News NJ's new governor could sue feds over concealed... Jan 5 jimwildrickjr 2
More from around the web