How do we protect kids in school?

How do we protect kids in school?

There are 6103 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Jan 8, 2013, titled How do we protect kids in school?. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#4818 Jun 26, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Hung by your balls, I tell you. With all your guns roped around your neck. Just below the American flag. Keep your guns and be hung with them. Hung by the balls.
Well, now you've done it! The nice young men in their clean white coats are coming down the hall with that special jacket.....you know.......the one with the really long sleeves. I told you to stop foaming at the mouth and screaming unintelligibly but you wouldn't listen. Now you're off to the rubber room.
xando

Gilbert, AZ

#4819 Jun 26, 2013
My, my. As I ponder the subject of Marauder's numerous aliases, it occurs to me that Anti-Fascism has been surprisingly mum on the subject.

This is odd, because my post was to AF, but Marauder replied to me as if he were AF.

Now, wouldn't it be logical and even expected that both parties would deny and object? But not to be....... so far, only Marauder has protested. AF has never shied away from things here, and, in fact, is quite vocal.

I think I hear crickets.

Marauder doesn't have the brains to successfully pull off the multiple nick thing. This is a perfect example.

HAHAHAHAHA
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#4820 Jun 26, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Well, now you've done it! The nice young men in their clean white coats are coming down the hall with that special jacket.....you know.......the one with the really long sleeves. I told you to stop foaming at the mouth and screaming unintelligibly but you wouldn't listen. Now you're off to the rubber room.
I say again, Hung by your balls, I tell you. With all your guns roped around your neck. Just below the American flag. Keep your guns and be hung with them. Hung by the balls.Child killer enabler.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4821 Jun 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>barestool2626, I dont have any extra aliases
"extra"?

I don't know how many you think you need.

Topix allows you to have more than one, it isn't my sandbox but clearly: you are one of the cat turds in this one.

Location hidden

#4822 Jun 26, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
So when Xando has her hand shoved up inside your body cavity
\

Maybe it is because you keep banding your head on your boy friend's belt buckle or maybe it's the head board, sticky lips: why you think I care is a mystery to me.

And it is no surprise that a welfare queen like you would want to live in Alaska where the citizens in the other 49 states pay your taxes for you.

Alaska being the mooch state.

Location hidden

#4823 Jun 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Right, todays Modern Liberals, Democrats, or Progressive are Pseudo.
Modern Pseudo Liberals SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists, Marxists... SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! SQUALK! SQUALK! Modern Pseudo Liberals SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists- Marxists... SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK!

SQUALK!

AnalOriface wanna cracker?

Location hidden

#4824 Jun 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>that is a Neo Conservative that is a liberal that parades around as a conservative or moderate.
Modern Pseudo Liberals SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists, Marxists... SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! SQUALK! SQUALK! Modern Pseudo Liberals SQUALK! dirty commies Marxist, Leninists- Marxists... SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK! Lenonist! SQUALK! Karl Rove is a Modern Pseudo Liberal SQUALK! SQUALK!

SQUALK!

Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4825 Jun 26, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>fuckingenabler of child killers. Hung by the balls. You are a criminal just as if you pull the trigger. You should be hung by your balls with all your guns shoved up your ass.
GFY you violent, ignorant, lying, POS, EXTREMIST, "frustrated control freak". You're a lying sack-o-shite...xando and barefoot are out doing themselves this time...wiggling their fingers deep inside your body cavity...lol
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4826 Jun 26, 2013
xando wrote:
My, my. As I ponder the subject of Marauder's numerous aliases, it occurs to me that Anti-Fascism has been surprisingly mum on the subject.
This is odd, because my post was to AF, but Marauder replied to me as if he were AF.
Now, wouldn't it be logical and even expected that both parties would deny and object? But not to be....... so far, only Marauder has protested. AF has never shied away from things here, and, in fact, is quite vocal.
I think I hear crickets.
Marauder doesn't have the brains to successfully pull off the multiple nick thing. This is a perfect example.
HAHAHAHAHA
"This is odd, because my post was to AF, but Marauder replied to me as if he were AF."

Oh man...did I slip up again...?...wink...wink....lol

"I think I hear crickets."

Not surprised...pretty dark in that cavern between your ears.

"Marauder doesn't have the brains to successfully pull off the multiple nick thing. This is a perfect example."

Oh no...the shame of it all...sniff...sniff

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4827 Jun 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SQUALK!
I see your refering to yourself again wanting a cracker

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#4828 Jun 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
SQUALK!
here again I see your refering to yourself again wanting a cracker
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4829 Jun 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"extra"?
I don't know how many you think you need.
Topix allows you to have more than one, it isn't my sandbox but clearly: you are one of the cat turds in this one.
Oh look...the puppet master makes an appearance to entertain the thread. Must be taking a break from xando and factologist...did you wash your hands from having them shoved up inside their body cavities...?
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4830 Jun 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>\
Maybe it is because you keep banding your head on your boy friend's belt buckle or maybe it's the head board, sticky lips: why you think I care is a mystery to me.
And it is no surprise that a welfare queen like you would want to live in Alaska where the citizens in the other 49 states pay your taxes for you.
Alaska being the mooch state.
"...live in Alaska where the citizens in the other 49 states pay your taxes for you.
Alaska being the mooch state."

Ah yes...the rant of jealousy as you continue to suck at the oily tit of Alaska...it ain't free baby!

Now go play with your 2 dummies you ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4831 Jun 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I see your refering to yourself again wanting a cracker
Oh man...no you didn't post right after me...lol.

Guess we all know what's coming next...ignorance X 3
xando

Gilbert, AZ

#4832 Jun 26, 2013
So I posted to ANTI-FASCISM:
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I ignore MOST your posts. You're rather stupid, and your drivel is pitiful.
But ANTI-FASCISM didn't reply; MARAUDER did:
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet...whenever I answer...you keep replying...lol...go figure.
;)...God this is funny...lol
As if it wasn't perfectly clear they're the same person...misspell the same words; use the same phrases, and on and on.

LOL
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4833 Jun 26, 2013
xando wrote:
So I posted to ANTI-FASCISM:
<quoted text>
But ANTI-FASCISM didn't reply; MARAUDER did:
<quoted text>
As if it wasn't perfectly clear they're the same person...misspell the same words; use the same phrases, and on and on.
LOL
And there she is...right on que...dance little puppet..dance...

Ignorant, lying, POS, "frustrated control freak".

rattle...rattle...rattle...

You mean like that...?...lol
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4834 Jun 26, 2013
Ok people...NEW RULES FROM XANDO....

No one can reply to anyones post that wasn't addressed directly to them...ok...?

Everybody got that...?

That means you can't send a post to someone unless they send you a post first...wink...wink...

So don't respond to this post because I didn't send it to you.
xando

Gilbert, AZ

#4835 Jun 26, 2013
Aww, I didn't mean to spoil your fun. But really, you can bring back Anti-Fascism. You weren't fooling anyone anyway.

:-)
Marauder wrote:
Ok people...NEW RULES FROM XANDO....
No one can reply to anyones post that wasn't addressed directly to them...ok...?
Everybody got that...?
That means you can't send a post to someone unless they send you a post first...wink...wink...
So don't respond to this post because I didn't send it to you.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4836 Jun 26, 2013
xando wrote:
Aww, I didn't mean to spoil your fun. But really, you can bring back Anti-Fascism. You weren't fooling anyone anyway.
<quoted text>
"Aww, I didn't mean to spoil your fun."

Don't flatter yourself. We're all having fun at your expense.

He should be on the next shift...I'll be going to bed soon. It's tagteam posting.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#4837 Jun 26, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF xando...you broke the last rule...what's up with that...?

I specifically said not to respond to that post because I didn't send it to YOU!!!!

It was blanket to the thread. Blanket posts don't get a response because they are sent to everyone...ok...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch Julianne Moore and Emma Stone implore cit... 16 hr Simplejim 9
News My Turn: Another day, another mass shooting in ... 16 hr payme 4
News Aren't American lives worth saving? Sat Bozo666 36
News Bump Stock Ban: Just the Tip of the Iceberg Oct 19 payme 3
How To Handle A Firearm With Your Opposite Hand Oct 17 SummerBB8 1
New Tactical Gear at LAX Ammo OC Store! Oct 16 SummerBB8 1
News Why are there always shootings in the US? Oct 15 youll shoot your ... 1
More from around the web