How do we protect kids in school?

How do we protect kids in school?

There are 6103 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Jan 8, 2013, titled How do we protect kids in school?. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#4215 Jun 18, 2013
RedSea wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me again what I said about cops and guns.......
Why? you said it, you repeated it, and you even reposted it. I rest my case! DUH!

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#4216 Jun 18, 2013
RedSea wrote:
<quoted text>
Has that prevented you from owning any firearm you want?
Class III firearms.

Boggy Creek

#4217 Jun 18, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Not for everyone.Try again........
<quoted text>Since the enactment of the Brady Bill.Duh! Try again........
An unconstitutional bill? Nice place to hang your hat.........if you're an anti-freedom communist. Has the Brady bill stopped any crimes? NO. Has the Brady bill reduced shootings? No. Has the Brady bill stopped criminals from obtaining guns? No. So what has the Brady bill done? Made life more difficult for the law abiding citizens of this nation. You're a real loser Xandope. Try again.......
RedSea

Phoenix, AZ

#4218 Jun 18, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Why? you said it, you repeated it, and you even reposted it. I rest my case! DUH!
Yeah, and what happened? It showed you lied didn't it? Oh yeah it did.

You want me to post it again?
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#4219 Jun 18, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT say it "forces" criminals and crazies to "find" illegal means. What I said was that is how they have ALWAYS obtained their weapons and they don't need to "find" an illegal means, they ALREADY have those illegal means well established. The vast majority of criminals and crazies do not obtain their weapons legally and never have. Do try to pay attention, will ya? Try again.......
Oops, I forgot the level of your understanding in my last post. I will try again with a simpler version, for ya, pard.
Background checks work for their intended purpose which is to keep felons, etc from having unfettered, legal access to guns. They would work better if we close the loop holes, increase funding to go after the straw man and increase the severity of their punishment.
Still too hard for, ya, cap'n? Try again..........reading it, that is.)
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#4220 Jun 18, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>An unconstitutional bill? Nice place to hang your hat.........if you're an anti-freedom communist.
Nice try fascist. But we're onto your labeling crap. That only works on your ignorant con buddies.
Has the Brady bill stopped any crimes? NO.
It was not it's purpose to stop crime. But you surely don't know if it has stopped any crimes or not.Try again........
Has the Brady bill reduced shootings? No.
That too was not it's purpose. But you surely don't know if it has reduced shootings or not.Try again........
Has the Brady bill stopped criminals from obtaining guns? No.
Still off the mark, little beaver. Try again.........
So what has the Brady bill done?
It seems it has pissed you off and that's a good thing.
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#4221 Jun 18, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>
Class III firearms.
So what have you done that has caused you to be denied purchase of a class III firearm? Just curious.

Boggy Creek

#4222 Jun 18, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try fascist. But we're onto your labeling crap. That only works on your ignorant con buddies.<quoted text>It was not it's purpose to stop crime. But you surely don't know if it has stopped any crimes or not.Try again........
<quoted text>That too was not it's purpose. But you surely don't know if it has reduced shootings or not.Try again........
<quoted text> Still off the mark, little beaver. Try again.........
<quoted text>It seems it has pissed you off and that's a good thing.
Sure, anyone with a brain knows that the Brady bill wasn't meant to stop crime or save lives........it was meant to help unconstitutionally disarm the law abiding American people. THAT was my point, after all. I'm surprised you got it.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4223 Jun 18, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>First you say background checks are a "farce" then you say they force the criminals, etc. to find illegal means to get a gun. Like, er, the check is doing it's job. Try again..........
Good God Almighty ... PLEASE, tell me you are kidding.

So, according to yourself, the "job" of background checks, is to force folks who ALREADY get their guns illegally, to REALLY make them get, for sure and for certain, their guns illegally.

Good God Almighty what the fcuk have they been teaching you fools in skewl??

Location hidden

#4224 Jun 18, 2013
RedSea wrote:
When are you brave Topix warriors going to fight for your rights?
When you brainless clowns get so frustrated that your bullshit is falling on deaf ears, that you start shooting at us.
Now you know.
<smile>
factologist

Huntsville, AL

#4225 Jun 18, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, anyone with a brain knows that the Brady bill wasn't meant to stop crime or save lives........it was meant to help unconstitutionally disarm the law abiding American people. THAT was my point, after all. I'm surprised you got it.
I wish it were true, but that lie won't work, leroy. Try again........

Location hidden

#4226 Jun 18, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>An unconstitutional bill? Nice place to hang your hat.........if you're an anti-freedom communist. Has the Brady bill stopped any crimes? NO. Has the Brady bill reduced shootings? No. Has the Brady bill stopped criminals from obtaining guns? No. So what has the Brady bill done? Made life more difficult for the law abiding citizens of this nation. You're a real loser Xandope. Try again.......
Cut the kid some slack. The Brady Bill did it's job ya know. It REALLY REALLY REALLY made them nasty criminals buy their guns illegally. That was it's purpose, according to the kid.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#4227 Jun 18, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>So what have you done that has caused you to be denied purchase of a class III firearm? Just curious.
You can't buy them unless you have a lot of money and want a used one.

Do you know what a class III firearm is?

Location hidden

#4228 Jun 18, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Oops, I forgot the level of your understanding in my last post. I will try again with a simpler version, for ya, pard.
Background checks work for their intended purpose which is to keep felons, etc from having unfettered, legal access to guns. They would work better if we close the loop holes, increase funding to go after the straw man and increase the severity of their punishment.
Still too hard for, ya, cap'n? Try again..........reading it, that is.)
"felons, etc" ALREADY get their guns illegally.

What's the point and purpose of background checks again?

Boggy Creek

#4229 Jun 18, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>I wish it were true, but that lie won't work, leroy. Try again........
You agree with me and then call me a liar, make up your mind, will ya? I know that's difficult for you but give it a shot.

Boggy Creek

#4230 Jun 18, 2013
RedSea wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and what happened? It showed you lied didn't it? Oh yeah it did.
You want me to post it again?
Nope, been there, done that. You do realize that you're the only one who sees it your way, don't you? That should be a clue.

Location hidden

#4231 Jun 18, 2013
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>Nice try fascist. But we're onto your labeling crap. That only works on your ignorant con buddies.<quoted text>It was not it's purpose to stop crime. But you surely don't know if it has stopped any crimes or not.Try again........
<quoted text>That too was not it's purpose. But you surely don't know if it has reduced shootings or not.Try again........
<quoted text> Still off the mark, little beaver. Try again.........
<quoted text>It seems it has pissed you off and that's a good thing.
"It seems it has pissed you off and that's a good thing."

ROTFLMAO

Anyone that knows who you just wrote that too is having a big belly shaker over that one.
You can be stupid all you wish, that's your right. I sure as hell would not make light of, nor make a point of, pissing off the Squach.

Location hidden

#4232 Jun 18, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>You can't buy them unless you have a lot of money and want a used one.
Do you know what a class III firearm is?
Probably not. I bet he knows what a class I narcotic is however.

Boggy Creek

#4233 Jun 18, 2013
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the kid some slack. The Brady Bill did it's job ya know. It REALLY REALLY REALLY made them nasty criminals buy their guns illegally. That was it's purpose, according to the kid.
I think all of the slack he needs is in his jaw. The kid's not very bright when it comes to connecting cause and effect.

Location hidden

#4234 Jun 18, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Sure, anyone with a brain knows that the Brady bill wasn't meant to stop crime or save lives........it was meant to help unconstitutionally disarm the law abiding American people. THAT was my point, after all. I'm surprised you got it.
factologist wrote:
<quoted text>I wish it were true, but that lie won't work, leroy. Try again........
When Squach said this > "I'm surprised you got it.", it was an obvious lie, apparently.
You are correct. It was a lie about you getting the point.
<smile>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 59 min FormerParatrooper 1,459
News Letter: Second Amendment should be abolished 1 hr FormerParatrooper 5
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 1 hr Trump supporter 960
News AG Healey's assault weapons order is an overdue... 5 hr Get Out 3
News Shoot Down the Stupid Second Amendment (Dec '14) Jul 16 Prep-for-Dep 60
News Q&A: What are the firearms rules for the GOP co... Jul 13 Banned 2016 1
News What Paul Ryan wants in Donald Trumpa s vice-pr... Jul 13 spud 3
More from around the web