How do we protect kids in school?

How do we protect kids in school?

There are 6103 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Jan 8, 2013, titled How do we protect kids in school?. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

Ted Nugent

Farmington, NM

#2996 May 21, 2013
For those of you who have never read my draft dodger's interview in High Times you should Google it up. This is a partial description of how I prepared for my physical exam to be inducted into the military for Vietnam. "I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up".

Now all I like are guns, guns, and more guns.

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#2997 May 21, 2013
Highlander wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm 'doing' just as the Creator has decided. And as i've stated priorly, I never really left. Rather, I became someone else, to deflect attention.
Heck, I've even moved several times in the process!
I had my suspicions that was the case. It really is good to have you back in "Highlander" form.

“Tu ne cede malis”

Since: Dec 06

Lots of different places

#2998 May 21, 2013
Ted Nugent wrote:
For those of you who have never read my draft dodger's interview in High Times you should Google it up. This is a partial description of how I prepared for my physical exam to be inducted into the military for Vietnam. "I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin’ and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin’ kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I’d drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up".
Now all I like are guns, guns, and more guns.
Yeah, right. But you forgot to mention all that obama cock you've been deep-throating.
:-))

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#2999 May 21, 2013
Ted Nugent wrote:
For those of you who have never read guns.
Signed by order

HENRY RUTGERS, Chairman
OLIVER WOLCOTT, Secy.

"This meeting being adjourned from 8th to the 10th, the following preamble and resolutions were read and adopted:

"Fellow Citizens--Once more we engaged in a war with a powerful nation.
"The ocean is denied to us; our waters violated; our land is invaded; hostile threaten to convert our habitations to heaps of ruins.
"We are called upon to save our possessions from spoil and destruction; to secure persons from slavery and death; to protect our families against outrage and violence; guard our institutions from assault and overthrow; to defend by freeborn valour our dear-bought independence.
"The lawful authorities, aware of this condition of things, have made provision to it. The national government has our security by fortification, troops, and floating force. The state has extended care, and caused other works of defence to erected. The common council of the city has laboured to insure our safety. It only remains that the sons of liberty come forth in their might, and demonstrate that in a contest for all that is near and dear to them, they are invincible.
"Our regular regiments are already at their stations. The organized militia will them on the shortest summons. The several corps of volunteers are inflamed with patriotic ardour. To these bands, other military associations will be added, composed those who enjoy honourable exemptions from ordinary service, but who will come forward on this trying occasion.
"This meeting is called for the purpose enabling us to renew our pledge to support the constitution; to invigorate the laws; to aid with our best efforts the administration of our beloved country; to see that it be not approached by spies and emissaries; to defend the great interests of the union with our treasure and our blood.
"It is our glory and our boast that we are freemen. Our constitution and government are acts of free and unbiased choice. They are ours and we will never abandon them.
"The citizens are the safeguards of a free state. Their right to keep and bear arms has never been infringed. We will use these weapons resolutely in support of our privileges; with these we will manfully oppose the enemy who shall presume to invade them...."

- The Examiner, NEW YORK SATURDAY AUGUST 13, 1814, Pg. 209 [THE EXAMINER: CONTAINING POLITICAL ESSAYS ON THE MOST IMPORTANT EVENTS OF THE TIME; PUBLIC LAWS AND OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS. BARENT GARDENIER, ESQ. EDITOR. "Thy spirit, Independence! let us share: Lord of the lion heart, and eagle eye! Thy steps we follow, with our bosoms bare, Nor heed the storm that howls along the sky." Smollett VOLUME II. FROM MAY TO OCTOBER, 1814. NEW YORK: PRINTED AND PUBLISHED BY THE EDITOR. NO. 34, CEDAR STREET.

[Henry Rutgers was a United States Revolutionary War hero and philanthropist from New York City, New York. His donations reopened Queen's College in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Which is now named after him; "Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey."]

[Oliver Wolcott was a signer of the United States Declaration of Independence as well as the Articles of Confederation as a representative of Connecticut. He was the fourth Governor of the state of Connecticut.]

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3000 May 21, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION:
Not part of the USA constitution, you worthless freeloading welfare client.

Location hidden

#3001 May 21, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
Vikings: Spam, spam, spam, 200 year old spam....

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#3002 May 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not part of the USA constitution, you worthless freeloading welfare client.
Look troll, it's hardly our fault that those multiple blows to your head by that jackhammer. Knocked any and all sense that might have been there before,(debatable topic in and of itself).

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3003 May 21, 2013
Gun control and the Constitution:

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/01/16/wha...

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#3004 May 21, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed".

"If the representatives of the people betray their constituents, there is then no resource left but in the exertion of that original right of self-defense which is PARAMOUNT to ALL positive forms of government ... The citizens must rush tumultuously to arms..."--Alexander Hamilton, The Federalist Papers No. 28.

"The opinion of the Federalist has always been considered as of great authority. It is a complete commentary on our Constitution; and is appealed to by all parties in the questions to which that instrument has given birth. Its intrinsic merit entitles it to this high rank; and the part two of its authors performed in framing the constitution, put it very much in their power to explain the views with which it was framed..."--Chief Justice John Marshall, U.S. Supreme Court, Cohens v. Virginia (1821).

Why would the framers [supposedly]'support' one of the very reasons the Revolution started to begin with? You and 'fox' are caught up in the LIE.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#3005 May 21, 2013
x-and-o wrote:
"This constitutional right of men to enter into all obligatory contracts, is a natural, inherent, inalienable right, It exists antecedently to, and independently of, any positive or municipal law. It may be recognized, acknowledged, guarantied, and secured, by the municipal law, but it is not derived from it--nor can the municipal law rightfully take it away. It is an original right of human nature, like the right speech--the right to enjoy life, liberty, and religion--the right to keep and bear arms--and the right of self-protection. And it is as an original right, existing prior to the constitution, that the clause quoted from the constitution, recognizes and guaranties it...."[Pg. 4]

"... The right of men, then, to enter into obligatory contracts, and to have the benefit of them, is guarantied, not only by the national constitution, but also by many, if not all, of the state constitutions. It is, in short, a fundamental principle in our systems of government--as much so, as the right of speech, or the right to life and liberty, or the free exercise of religion, or the right to keep and bear arms, or the right to acquire property."[Pg. 5]

"... If it be said that the word "contract," in the phrase "obligation of contracts," is to be understood in technical sense, and to mean nothing more than legislatures may please to allow it to mean, it may just as well be said that the terms freedom of speech, free exercise of religion, right to keep and bear arms, right to acquire property, and right to enjoy life and liberty, are all to be taken in a technical and limited sense, and to mean nothing more than such a legal freedom of speech, such a legal free exercise of religion, such a legal right to keep and bear arms, such a legal right to acquire property, and such a legal right to enjoy life and liberty, as legislatures may see fit to establish. Such constructions would abolish every bill of rights in the union. It would take from the people all the security afforded by their constitutions for the enjoyment of their natural rights. It would abolish all restraints upon the legislative power, and place every right of the individual at its disposal."[Pg. 15]

-[CONSTITUTIONAL LAW, RELATIVE TO CREDIT, CURRENCY, AND BANKING, BY LYSANDER SPOONER. PRINTED BY JOS. B. RIPLEY, WORCESTER, MASS. Sold by M.D. Phillips, Worcester, Mass. 1843.]

Location hidden

#3006 May 22, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed".
Not part of the US Constitution, Mooch.

Maybe you can start a petition and change it to your version, eh, GayDavy?

Location hidden

#3007 May 22, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
Vikings: Spam, spam, spam, 165 year old spam...

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#3008 May 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not part of the US Constitution, Mooch.
Maybe you can start a petition and change it to your version, eh, GayDavy?
This U.S. Supreme Court Justice seems to disagree, vile traitor-troll:

"Baldwin, J. charged the jury.

"... When the law ceases to be the test of right and remedy; when individuals undertake to be its administrators by rules of their own adoption the bands of society are broken as effectually by the severance of one link from the chain of justice, which binds man to the laws, as if the whole was dissolved. The more specious and seductive the pretexts are under which the law is violated, the greater ought to be the vigilance of courts and juries in their detection; public opinion is a security against acts of open and avowed infringements of acknowledged rights; from such combinations there is no danger; they will fall by their own violence, as the blast expends its force by its own fury. The only permanent danger is in the indulgence of the humane and benevolent feelings of our nature, at what we feel to be acts of oppression towards human beings endowed with the same qualities and attributes as ourselves, and brought into being by the same power which created us all; without reflecting that in suffering these feelings to come into action against rights secured by the laws, we forget the first duty of citizens of a government of laws; obedience to its ordinances..."[Pg. 579]

"...Jack was the property of the plaintiff, who had a right to possess and protect his slave or servant, whom he had a right to seize and take away to his residence in New Jersey by force, if force was necessary, he had a right to secure him from escape, or rescue by any means not cruel or wantonly severe--he had a right to carry arms in defence of his property or person, and to use them, if either were assailed with such force, numbers or violence as made it necessary the protection or safety of either; he had a right to come into state and take Jack on Sunday, the act of taking him up and conveying him to the Billet was no breach of the peace, if not done by noise and disorder, occasioned by himself or his party--and their peaceable entry into the house of Mrs. Kenderdine was lawful and justifiable, for this purpose in doing these acts they were supported by laws which no human authority could shake or question...."[pg. 598]

- U.S. Supreme Court Justice BALDWIN, Circuit Court of The United States,[PENNSYLVANIA APRIL TERM 1833 BEFORE Hon. HENRY BALDWIN, Associate Justice of the [U.S.] Supreme Court, Hon JOSEPH HOPKINSON District Judge, Johnson v Tompkins,(13 F. Cas. 840 (C.C.E.D. Pa. 1833)), and others. REPORTS OF CASES DETERMINED IN The Circuit Court United States, IN AND FOR THE THIRD CIRCUIT, COMPRISING THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA, AND THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. BY HENRY BALDWIN One of the Judges of that Court. "Sed melius et tatius est, petere fontes quam sectari rivulos.", 10 Coke 41 a; 117, b. VOL. I. PHILADELPHIA: JAMES KAY, JUN. & BROTHER, 122 CHESTNUT STREET. PITTSBURGH: JOHN I. KAY & CO. 1837.]
gunhanmner

Albuquerque, NM

#3009 May 22, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This U.S. Supreme Court Justice seems to disagree, vile traitor-troll:
"Baldwin, J. charged the jury.
"... When the law ceases to be the test of right and remedy; when individuals undertake to be its administrators by rules of their own adoption the bands of society are broken as effectually by the severance of one link from the chain of justice, which binds man to the laws, as if the whole was dissolved. The more specious and seductive the pretexts are under which the law is violated, the greater ought to be the vigilance of courts and juries in their detection; public opinion is a security against acts of open and avowed infringements of acknowledged rights; from such combinations there is no danger; they will fall by their own violence, as the blast expends its force by its own fury. The only permanent danger is in the indulgence of the humane and benevolent feelings of our nature, at what we feel to be acts of oppression towards human beings endowed with the same qualities and attributes as ourselves, and brought into being by the same power which created us all; without reflecting that in suffering these feelings to come into action against rights secured by the laws, we forget the first duty of citizens of a government of laws; obedience to its ordinances..."[Pg. 579]
"...Jack was the property of the plaintiff, who had a right to possess and protect his slave or servant, whom he had a right to seize and take away to his residence in New Jersey by force, if force was necessary, he had a right to secure him from escape, or rescue by any means not cruel or wantonly severe--he had a right to carry arms in defence of his property or person, and to use them, if either were assailed with such force, numbers or violence as made it necessary the protection or safety of either; he had a right to come into state and take Jack on Sunday, the act of taking him up and conveying him to the Billet was no breach of the peace, if not done by noise and disorder, occasioned by himself or his party--and their peaceable entry into the house of Mrs. Kenderdine was lawful and justifiable, for this purpose in doing these acts they were supported by laws which no human authority could shake or question...."[pg. 598]
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice BALDWIN, Circuit Court of The United States,[PENNSYLVANIA APRIL TERM 1833 BEFORE Hon. HENRY BALDWIN, Associate Justice of the [U.S.] Supreme Court, Hon JOSEPH HOPKINSON District Judge, Johnson v Tompkins,(13 F. Cas. 840 (C.C.E.D. Pa. 1833)), and others. REPORTS OF CASES DETERMINED IN The Circuit Court United States, IN AND FOR THE THIRD CIRCUIT, COMPRISING THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA, AND THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. BY HENRY BALDWIN One of the Judges of that Court. "Sed melius et tatius est, petere fontes quam sectari rivulos.", 10 Coke 41 a; 117, b. VOL. I. PHILADELPHIA: JAMES KAY, JUN. & BROTHER, 122 CHESTNUT STREET. PITTSBURGH: JOHN I. KAY & CO. 1837.]
Spew....bottom line? The right to present and bear arms. Period. Why? Why did our ancestors move in the first place? Do you have ancestors? You are as stupid as your post. Why? Why would anyone make that voyage? To a land unknown to them? Hope against hope. Assume that there are those of us who respect and remember...what our country was founded on. Our constitution. That will not change. Blah, blah, blah.....change the constitution? Me thinks that might be a troublesome venture....after all, hundreds of thousands of veterans have, DIED to protect those constitutional rights. Happy Memorial Day! What have you done? Share....we'll be happy to know what you do other than criticize those who protect you and your family, daily...hmm? Contribute much? Share that with your 'student'. I'm proud to share my familial history......You? Not so much...But go for it dude. You can make it up as you go...

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#3010 May 22, 2013
gunhanmner wrote:
<quoted text>
Spew....bottom line? The right to present and bear arms. Period. Why? Why did our ancestors move in the first place? Do you have ancestors? You are as stupid as your post. Why? Why would anyone make that voyage? To a land unknown to them? Hope against hope. Assume that there are those of us who respect and remember...what our country was founded on. Our constitution. That will not change. Blah, blah, blah.....change the constitution? Me thinks that might be a troublesome venture....after all, hundreds of thousands of veterans have, DIED to protect those constitutional rights. Happy Memorial Day! What have you done? Share....we'll be happy to know what you do other than criticize those who protect you and your family, daily...hmm? Contribute much? Share that with your 'student'. I'm proud to share my familial history......You? Not so much...But go for it dude. You can make it up as you go...
Frustrated, eh traitor-troll? Yeah, it shows. Your gun control fantasy is OVER traitor-troll. The CHIEF JUSTICE OF THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT was at that trial, traitor-troll. And the case quoted above, PROVES BEYOND ALL SHADOW OF DOUBT. That the second amendment means PRECISELY what was written. You treasonous freaks had better find something else to do with your time.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#3011 May 22, 2013
gunhanmner wrote:
<quoted text>
Good-bye, traitor-troll:

"If there were evidence of a merely friendly meeting, it be the same as if there were no assemblage. If they were to give evidence that Blannerhassett and some of those with him were in possession of arms, as people in this country usually are, it would not be sufficient of itself to prove that the meeting was military.

"Arms are not necessarily military weapons. Rifles, shot guns, and fowling pieces are used commonly by the people of this country in hunting and for domestic purposes; they are generally in the habit of pursuing game. In the upper country every man has a gun; a majority of the people have guns every where, for peaceful purposes. Rifles and shot guns are no more evidence of military weapons than pistols or dirks used for personal defence, or common fowling pieces kept for the amusement of taking game. It is lawful for every man in this country to keep such weapons. In England indeed every man is not qualified to keep a gun; but even to those who have not that privilege the possession of dirks and pistols is not unlawful. Surely their possession at that island, of such arms as every man in this country is legally authorized to keep, and which most people do keep, can be no more evidence of a military project, or an intention to subvert the government, than if they had not been there at all. What is the rule to distinguish in such cases" There must be such evidence of a hostile assemblage proved to the court, as if true in point of fact, would constitute a treasonable assemblage."

- Mr. John Wickham, Friday, August 21st, 1807,[REPORTS OF THE TRIALS OF COLONEL AARON BURR (LATE VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES) FOR TREASON AND FOR A MISDEMEANOR, In preparing the means of a Military Expedition against Mexico, a territory of the King of Spain, with whom the United States were at peace, IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF THE UNITED STATES, Held at the city of Richmond, in the district of Virginia, in the Summer Term of the year 1807. TO WHICH IS ADDED AN APPENDIX, CONTAINING THE ARGUMENTS AND EVIDENCE IS SUPPORT AND DEFENCE OF THE MOTION AFTERWARDS MADE BT THE COUNSEL FOR THE UNITED STATES, TO COMMIT A. Burr, H. Blannerhassett and I. Smith, TO BE SENT FOR TRIAL TO THE STATE OF KENTUCKY, FOR TREASON OR MISDEMEANOR, ALLEGED TO BE COMMITTED THERE. TAKEN IN SHORT HAND BY DAVID ROBERTSON, COUNSELLOR AT LAW IN TWO VOLUMES VOL. I. PHILADELPHIA: PUBLISHED BY HOPKINS AND EARLE. FRY AND KAMMERER, PRINTERS. 1808. Pg.582-83](Mr. Chief Justice John Marshall of the U.S. Supreme Court was present at the proceedings of this trial. Mr. Wickham, after the Revolutionary War, earned a degree in law from the College of William and Mary, where he became a close friend of John Marshall, fourth Chief Justice of the U.S.).
Ted Nugent

Farmington, NM

#3012 May 23, 2013
Bla, Bla, Bla, Lets shoot sompin.
Louiston

Omaha, NE

#3013 May 23, 2013
gunhanmner wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to come to Farmington where we rape sheep and screw our sisters!!
No thanks.
Why Dat

Farmington, NM

#3015 May 24, 2013
How do we, protect our kids in schools ?

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#3016 May 24, 2013
Why Dat wrote:
How do we, protect our kids in schools ?
Keep them away from teachers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aren't American lives worth saving? 18 min Bozo666 37
News Watch Julianne Moore and Emma Stone implore cit... Sat Simplejim 9
News My Turn: Another day, another mass shooting in ... Sat payme 4
News Bump Stock Ban: Just the Tip of the Iceberg Oct 19 payme 3
How To Handle A Firearm With Your Opposite Hand Oct 17 SummerBB8 1
New Tactical Gear at LAX Ammo OC Store! Oct 16 SummerBB8 1
News Why are there always shootings in the US? Oct 15 youll shoot your ... 1
More from around the web