How do we protect kids in school?

Jan 8, 2013 Full story: Ruidoso News 6,103

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Full Story
xando

United States

#2422 May 8, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Why? You'll just look right at it deny it. You're the one making all of the false accusations I just pointed out what you said. Now, take a hike freak, I'm tired of your stupid games.
I'm sure you ARE tired of it; after all, you are a liar, caught in your lies.

Once again, below is what I said. NOWHERE did I say police would like for criminals to have more assault weapons. You are too stupid to understand that many cops DON'T WANT more people to have more guns. In fact, I was talking to a cop today who said that's all they need--a bunch of self perceived gun heroes interferring with their jobs.(He was being sarcastic, which you apparently don't get.)

So tell me.......where did I say anything about criminals having more guns? It's right here in black and white, along with your stupid take on it.
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's nice that law enforcement has an OPINION. I wonder if that means they would like to see more people having assault weapons. I'm sure they would.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I never said anything about it's significance. I simply commented on your stupid comment about how those who responded being happy about criminals having access to guns. You're a freakin' idiot who made an incredibly stupid comment. I just pointed out your stupidity. Now you are attempting to deflect attention away from the fact that you made an incredibly stupid comment. You're the one doing all of the blubbering. I'm talking about one poll and the group who responded........nothing more.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2423 May 8, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, traitor-troll. Your 'gun control' fantasies
you've got your mustache buried in a stranger's pubes, GayDavy.

Have you no pride?

Stop mooching off your mommy and the state of California, eh?

Location hidden

#2424 May 8, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go,
By the way, Ted Nugent is in fact a draft dodger and meth and coke user.

On top of everything else- he's a snitch.

You have much in common.

“Reconquista y Xenocracy”

Since: May 13

Tijuana Mx

#2425 May 9, 2013
"Why are white people buying assault weapons?" said Ben Agger, a sociology professor at the University of Texas at Arlington who wrote a book about the Virginia Tech slayings. "I almost hate to say it, but there is a deep-seated fear of the armed black man, because Obama now commands the military and other instruments of the justice system. They are afraid Obama will exact retribution for the very deep-seated legacy of slavery."
http://armedandsafe.blogspot.com/2008/11/why -...

"Be afraid. Be very afraid."
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/be%20afrai ...

"This is my gun, this is my rifle, ones for fun, the other is for shooting..."

Maybe white boys are afraid of the black man's gun as much as his rifle? Ja-ja-ja-ja

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#2426 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>[I'm a]mooch
"My excellent friend from Boylston,(Mr. Whitney,) has uttered, in the speech he has just made, many noble sentiments of love among men and peace on earth. I love peace not less ardently than my friend from Boylston. The bloodless victories of peace are as dear to me as to him. But I am not one of those men who cry peace, when there is no peace without slavery, injustice and wrong. My friend from North Brookfield,(Mr Walker,) and others, have spoken of the peace movements in England and on the continent, and of Richard Cobden and others of its leading spirits. I may be in error, but I have sometimes thought that the song which the peace movement has hymned into the ear of Europe during the past five years has made far easier the march of the legions Russia and Austria upon Hungary and Italy, and the march of the legions of France--of apostate republican France--upon Rome. While the people have listened with softened hearts to the songs of peace, their masters have disarmed them, and sent forth their increasing standing armies to crush every manifestation of freedom, progress, and popular rights. When tyranny is overthrown and freedom established; when standing armies are disbanded and the people armed for their own protection against arbitrary power; then I would write "peace" on the banners of the people and send them forth to make the tour of the world. My motto is "Liberty first--peace afterwards."

- Mr. Henry Wilson, June 21, 1853,[OFFICIAL REPORT OF THE DEBATES AND PROCEEDINGS IN The State Convention ASSEMBLED MAY 4TH, 1853, TO REVISE AND AMEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE Commonwealth of Massachusetts. VOLUME SECOND. BOSTON: WHITE & POTTER, PRINTERS TO THE CONVENTION, 1853.](Mr. Wilson,(Feb. 16, 1812 Nov. 22, 1875), was a delegate to the state constitutional convention in 1853. He was elected to the United States Senate in 1855. He was reelected as a Republican in 1859, 1865 and 1871, and served from Jan. 31, 1855 to March 4, 1873, when he resigned to become Vice President. He was the 18th Vice President of the United States (18731875). During the Civil War, he was Chairman of the Committee on Military Affairs and the Militia, and the Committee on Military Affairs).

San Jose, CA.

#2427 May 9, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, Ted Nugent is in fact a draft dodger and meth and coke user.
On top of everything else- he's a snitch.
You have much in common.
How much are you being paid to betray your fellow citizens? Or, are you even a citizen of the U.S.?

San Jose, CA.

#2428 May 9, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
"Why are white people buying assault weapons?" said Ben Agger, a sociology professor at the University of Texas at Arlington who wrote a book about the Virginia Tech slayings. "I almost hate to say it, but there is a deep-seated fear of the armed black man, because Obama now commands the military and other instruments of the justice system. They are afraid Obama will exact retribution for the very deep-seated legacy of slavery."
http://armedandsafe.blogspot.com/2008/11/why -...
"Be afraid. Be very afraid."
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/be%20afrai ...
"This is my gun, this is my rifle, ones for fun, the other is for shooting..."
Maybe white boys are afraid of the black man's gun as much as his rifle? Ja-ja-ja-ja
Trying to start a race war in your 'reconquista' efforts, eh? Sorry, river wader put racism has been dead over here for quite a while.

NOW WE >KNOW< FOR A FACT, THAT IT'S A DIFFERENT STORY IN MEXICO. One of the most racist, drug infested, murderous, and CORRUPT places on earth. Why aren't you cowards doing anything about your OWN problems?
Sum Ting Wong

United States

#2431 May 9, 2013
The American demand for illegal drugs and the American supply of assault weapons are a large part of Mexico's problems. Solving these American problems might just very well solve Mexico's.

BTW: At least 71 children have been killed by guns since the Sandy Hook massacre. 31 intentional and 40 by accident.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/05/g...
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

#2432 May 9, 2013
Sum Ting Wong wrote:
The American demand for illegal drugs and the American supply of assault weapons are a large part of Mexico's problems. Solving these American problems might just very well solve Mexico's.
BTW: At least 71 children have been killed by guns since the Sandy Hook massacre. 31 intentional and 40 by accident.
BTW, since Sandy Hook, about 400,000 unborn children have been aborted, just about all of them intentional.

Location hidden

#2433 May 9, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
BTW, since Sandy Hook, about 400,000 unborn children
Poor DongLiquer: never to proud to not make things up.

I had some unborn chickens with toast this morning.

UM<.
They

Santa Fe, NM

#2434 May 9, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>

aren't children, bonehead.
Sum Ting Wong

United States

#2435 May 9, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, since Sandy Hook, about 400,000 unborn children have been aborted, just about all of them intentional.
Big difference between a medical procedure and blowing a kid's head off, IMO.
xando

Phoenix, AZ

#2436 May 9, 2013
Oh dear. You're forgetting about our 2nd amendment rights. We sure wouldn't want to lose any of our millions and millions and millions of guns. After all, these gun nuts are already worried shitless over something that obviously is nowhere near happening in America.
Sum Ting Wong wrote:

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2437 May 9, 2013
Sum Ting Wong wrote:
<quoted text>
"Medical Procedure" (if that's what you want to call the butchery), knife, gun, automobile, swimming pool, grandmas pain pills, what difference does it make? The kids are still DEAD. You gun-grabbers always say "but guns are different". How much difference does the instrument of death make to the dead kids? DEAD is DEAD. Take your angst out on those who made the kids dead, you know, the abortion Dr.s, criminals, psychos, drunk drivers, and careless idiots who leave their meds out and don't supervise kids in the pool. Don't try to legislate against all of society for the stupid/criminal acts of a relative few.
What

Santa Fe, NM

#2438 May 9, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text
kids?
Sum Ting Wong

United States

#2439 May 9, 2013
A cop friend of mine used to say, "Not all who own guns are crazy, but all crazies own guns". It is the latter that should not have guns. If you don't fit into that group, then you have nothing worry about by registering your gun or having a background check.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>"Medical Procedure" (if that's what you want to call the butchery), knife, gun, automobile, swimming pool, grandmas pain pills, what difference does it make? The kids are still DEAD. You gun-grabbers always say "but guns are different". How much difference does the instrument of death make to the dead kids? DEAD is DEAD. Take your angst out on those who made the kids dead, you know, the abortion Dr.s, criminals, psychos, drunk drivers, and careless idiots who leave their meds out and don't supervise kids in the pool. Don't try to legislate against all of society for the stupid/criminal acts of a relative few.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2440 May 9, 2013
Sum Ting Wong wrote:
A cop friend of mine used to say, "Not all who own guns are crazy, but all crazies own guns". It is the latter that should not have guns. If you don't fit into that group, then you have nothing worry about by registering your gun or having a background check.
<quoted text>
So, if some jerkweed abuses his first amendment rights we should require you to register your mouth and have a background check before we allow you to speak? Why should any law abiding citizen be required to do ANYTHING as a result of what someone else did. Each individual is responsible for their own actions. Take your anger out on those who commit the crimes and leave me alone. Background checks are nothing more than an opportunity for government to abuse it's power and deprive law abiding citizens of their constitutional rights. Criminals ans psychos aren't going to submit to a background check to get their weapons, they will just continue to get their weapons illegally as they do right now.

San Jose, CA.

#2441 May 9, 2013
Sum Ting Wong wrote:
<quoted text>
You classify intentional homicide as a "medical procedure"? Seems like your 'opinion' means very little at all.

San Jose, CA.

#2442 May 9, 2013
Sum Ting Wong wrote:
<quoted text>
Who was your [imaginary] "cop friend", Barney Fife?

San Jose, CA.

#2443 May 9, 2013
Sum Ting Wong wrote:
"How much are you being paid to betray your fellow citizens? Or, are you even a citizen of the U.S.?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 6 min barefoot2626 12,074
Texas open carry is shooting itself in the foot Dec 16 Independent1 4
Open Carry Activist Charged With Shooting Ex-Hu... Dec 13 Here Is One 3
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision Dec 11 Vern5554566 4
Deer Hunting Time Dec 9 kurtcooksalot16 1
Bill would stiffen background checks Dec 8 Independent1 3
SAFE Act PROTEST draws crowd in Lewis County (Jun '13) Dec 7 lowville resident 4
More from around the web