How do we protect kids in school?

How do we protect kids in school?

There are 6103 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Jan 8, 2013, titled How do we protect kids in school?. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

OHNO

Etta, MS

#2402 May 8, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are with another screen name. I'm now laughing at the corner you've painted yourself into. Funny.
I'm going to make an observation, so don't start crying, thinking I have called you names:
I'm beginning to think you are a liar and a coward.......a cowardly liar.
You are afraid to answer questions, and you hide behind various screen names.(I know that for a fact; I'm not guessing.)
Answer the questions, coward.
not playground name calling. The great sign of a lost debate and low IQ. I accept your defeat.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2403 May 8, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference is Gunshow/Tray isn't replying to the post saying it's him the way you were. He's just waving his guns around.
Gee, I almost missed the fact that you're now accusing Gunshow of posting under other names as well. Your paranoid delusions know no bounds, eh? Is this your defense mechanism for when you run up against the fact that you're a delusional fool who is completely wrong?
xando

United States

#2404 May 8, 2013
So now that you have so clearly lost this particular argument about your multiple screen names, I will once again ask you:

Where did I say LEOs wanted criminals to have more assault weapons?

It's all right here in black and white--all your lying and deflection.

Answer the question that you desperately try to avoid:

Where did I say LEOs wanted more criminals to have assault weapon's?

Boggy Creek

#2405 May 8, 2013
xando wrote:
So now that you have so clearly lost this particular argument about your multiple screen names, I will once again ask you:
Where did I say LEOs wanted criminals to have more assault weapons?
It's all right here in black and white--all your lying and deflection.
Answer the question that you desperately try to avoid:
Where did I say LEOs wanted more criminals to have assault weapon's?
You, my friend, are completely off the hook. I posted the comment where you said that you're "sure that's what they want" yet you still deny what you said.

"It's all right here in black and white--all your lying and deflection." A classic case of projection if ever there was one!

Contra principia negantem non est disputandum
xando

United States

#2406 May 8, 2013
You have yet to show where I posted that cops wanted more criminals to have assault weapons.

When you show me that, you might have a point.

So, where did I say that I was sure cops wanted criminals to have more assault weapons.

You misinterpreted, and now you're spinning. But go ahead.......show me where I said cops want more criminals to have assault weapons.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You, my friend, are completely off the hook. I posted the comment where you said that you're "sure that's what they want" yet you still deny what you said.
"It's all right here in black and white--all your lying and deflection." A classic case of projection if ever there was one!
Contra principia negantem non est disputandum

Boggy Creek

#2407 May 8, 2013
xando wrote:
You have yet to show where I posted that cops wanted more criminals to have assault weapons.
When you show me that, you might have a point.
So, where did I say that I was sure cops wanted criminals to have more assault weapons.
You misinterpreted, and now you're spinning. But go ahead.......show me where I said cops want more criminals to have assault weapons.
<quoted text>
Just keep changing things as you go, no one will notice. ROTFLMAO!!! Your troll games are tiresome. I'm goin' fishin', see ya.
Ted Nugent

Farmington, NM

#2408 May 8, 2013
I'm not a lefty, lets shoot somthin.

“Reconquista y Xenocracy”

Since: May 13

Tijuana Mx

#2409 May 8, 2013
Ted Nugent arrested in Phoenix.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/fugitive-m...

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#2410 May 8, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Holly crap Gunshow! You replied to a post that automatically makes you ME! ROTFLMAO! Xandope now has proof that I'm you. Or is it you're me? LMAO!!!
The freaks don't have any more ammunition. So now they are just going after supporters of freedom and liberty in their frustration. They will soon melt back down into the sewers that they oozed out of.

They have been losing the battles for a few years now. And now they realize that they are about to lose the whole war.

And just remember the old Beatles tune!:

I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they RUN LIKE PIGS FROM A GUN, see how they fly.
I'm crying....:)

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#2411 May 8, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
Ted Nugent arrested in Phoenix.
http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/fugitive-m...
Nice try, LOSER:

"The U.S. Marshals Service said 51-year-old Anthony Wayne Dolson, was taken into custody Thursday morning in Phoenix."

And your little 'reconquista' dream-scheme isn't going to work freak. The traitors here that are perpetrating the crime will be out of office in 2014-16. Then we are going to see 1846 and 1848 all over again. And the Mexican-Americans that live here HATE you freaks.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#2412 May 8, 2013
Ted Nugent wrote:
I'm not a lefty, lets shoot somthin.
I hope Ted finds you, traitor....

“Reconquista y Xenocracy”

Since: May 13

Tijuana Mx

#2413 May 8, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, LOSER:
"The U.S. Marshals Service said 51-year-old Anthony Wayne Dolson, was taken into custody Thursday morning in Phoenix."
And your little 'reconquista' dream-scheme isn't going to work freak. The traitors here that are perpetrating the crime will be out of office in 2014-16. Then we are going to see 1846 and 1848 all over again. And the Mexican-Americans that live here HATE you freaks.
He sure looks like Ted Nugent. Ja-ja-ja-ja.

Boggy Creek

#2414 May 8, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The freaks don't have any more ammunition. So now they are just going after supporters of freedom and liberty in their frustration. They will soon melt back down into the sewers that they oozed out of.
They have been losing the battles for a few years now. And now they realize that they are about to lose the whole war.
And just remember the old Beatles tune!:
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
See how they RUN LIKE PIGS FROM A GUN, see how they fly.
I'm crying....:)
Don't forget "Happiness Is A Warm Gun" LOL!

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#2415 May 8, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget "Happiness Is A Warm Gun" LOL!
No doubt!:)
xando

United States

#2416 May 8, 2013
Show me where I changed something.

So far, you have been unable to prove one accusation. There is a good reason for that--they are lies.

So.........show me where I have changed something.
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep changing things as you go, no one will notice. ROTFLMAO!!! Your troll games are tiresome. I'm goin' fishin', see ya.

Boggy Creek

#2417 May 8, 2013
xando wrote:
Show me where I changed something.
So far, you have been unable to prove one accusation. There is a good reason for that--they are lies.
So.........show me where I have changed something.
<quoted text>
Why? You'll just look right at it deny it. You're the one making all of the false accusations I just pointed out what you said. Now, take a hike freak, I'm tired of your stupid games.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#2418 May 8, 2013
Oooooops! There goes the LIE-beral 'militia' theory!

"Let me ask attention to an illustration nearer home. The only case in which there has ever existed a real necessity for the interposition of military force to preserve the peace in Massachusetts.(except in the days of 1775, when the PEOPLE TOOK ARMS, to put down the military,) was the "Shay's Rebellion;" and then, gentlemen who glorify the militia must remember the PEOPLE ARMED THEMSELVES to suppress an insurrection headed by a militia officer, with militia men for the mass of his followers.

"Now, Mr. Chairman, gentlemen talk about the necessity of this volunteer militia, in order to prevent mobs in Massachusetts. Let me ask, Sir, how many there are of them? I understand that the whole number is not more than four or five thousand: or at the farthest, we may say seven thousand. Now, can any gentleman seriously suppose that the peace of this whole Commonwealth is preserved by this insignificant body men? Sir, it is the law-abiding, peace-loving, order-preserving citizens of Massachusetts, whom we are indebted for the feeling of which we enjoy."

- Francis W. Bird, June 20, 1853,[OFFICIAL REPORT OF THE DEBATES AND PROCEEDINGS IN THE STATE CONVENTION, ASSEMBLED MAY 4TH, 1853, TO REVISE AND AMEND THE CONSTITUTION OF THE Commonwealth of Massachusetts VOLUME SECOND. BOSTON: WHITE
& POTTER, PRINTERS TO THE CONVENTION, 1853.]

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2419 May 8, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I do not believe
Waitress: Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam...

PS:

"I do not admit that a great wrong has been done to the Red Indians of America or the black people of Australia. I do not admit that a wrong has been done to these people by the fact that a stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race, has come in and taken their place." Churchill

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2420 May 8, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Ted finds you, traitor....
Ted Neugent: DRAFT DODGER, GayDavy.

BIG TIME.

GunShow1

San Jose, CA.

#2421 May 8, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ted Neugent: DRAFT DODGER, GayDavy.
BIG TIME.
Here you go, traitor-troll. Your 'gun control' fantasies are OVER:

"The section which declares that no law shall restrict the right of the people to bear arms, whether in defense of themselves or of the State, was read a second time.
"Mr. RARIDEN said he would like to know from the gentlemen who reported this section whether it was the intention to permit or prohibit the wearing of concealed weapons. He preferred the language of the old Constitution. He would move to strike out the section and insert the corresponding section of the old Constitution.
"Mr. OWEN said he would suggest to the gentleman from Wayne that if he wished to prohibit the carrying of weapons it would be necessary to change the language of the old Constitution. For if it were declared by Constitutional provision that the people should have the right to bear arms, no law of the Legislature could take away that right."

- Dec. 31, 1850, Afternoon Session.[REPORT OF THE DEBATES AND PROCEEDINGS OF THE CONVENTION FOR THE REVISION OF THE CONSTITUTION THE STATE OF INDIANA. 1850. VOLUME II. H. FOWLER, OFFICIAL REPORTER TO THE CONVENTION. A.H. BROWN, PRINTER TO THE CONVENTION. INDIANAPOLIS, IND 1850.

That is PRIMA FACIE EVIDENCE that CANNOT be refuted. Made by a LAW-MAKER.

ALL 'gun control laws' are UNCONSTITUTIONAL. And We The People are under NO Constitutionally legal obligation to obey them. Our hired 'servants' can be charged with CONSPIRACY TO COMMIT TREASON.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Americans spent an estimated $17 billion on amm... 1 min huntcoyotes 47
News 'How many more tragedies' asks mayor, after 11-... 12 hr payme 10
News Appeals court upholds MD assault weapons ban Mar 25 Marauder 204
News Official Heckler And Koch 22Lr Replica Rifles (Jan '10) Mar 25 Say What 6
News Another Second Amendment Appeal Shot-Down by th... Mar 25 Say What 3
News American Outdoor Brands Corp: Time to Move On? Mar 25 Say What 14
30-06 (7.62X63) vs .308 (7.62X51) (Feb '11) Mar 22 Sentry Watch 120
More from around the web