How do we protect kids in school?

How do we protect kids in school?

There are 6103 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Jan 8, 2013, titled How do we protect kids in school?. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

During a newsroom discussion about guns about a decade ago, a woman piped up: "I don't understand what the big deal is.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

YOUASK

Etta, MS

#2382 May 7, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still won't answer. Because you can't.
But let's try again.
What were you referring to when you said I forgot what I posted?
What were you referring to when you said I denied what I had posted?
I know this is difficult for someone like you who resorts to hyteria and lies, but let's see if you can come up with answers.
but never answer.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2383 May 7, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still won't answer. Because you can't.
But let's try again.
What were you referring to when you said I forgot what I posted?
What were you referring to when you said I denied what I had posted?
I know this is difficult for someone like you who resorts to hyteria and lies, but let's see if you can come up with answers.
Okay, since it seems so difficult for you to keep track of the conversation I'll refresh your memory.

Someone posted the results of a poll that police participated in. You didn't like the results and posted a comment suggesting that they wanted more/easier access to fire arms. I responded to your post saying that they responded that way because they knew a ban would have no impact on criminals and violent crime. You then forgot who you were talking to and thought I had posted some links. When I corrected you, you lied and accused me of posting under many screen names. Then you denied what you said and started telling BS stories about "a couple of friends who are cops" like that makes you some kind of an expert on police OPINION. That about sums it up......Stuck your foot in your mouth......forgot how it got there......lied.......denied.. ......deflected.

And guess what.....the fact still remains that the clear majority of the LEOs who responded believed that an assault weapon ban would have no effect or a negative effect on violent crime.
xando

Albuquerque, NM

#2384 May 7, 2013
YOUASK wrote:
<quoted text> but never answer.
Here you are with another screen name. I'm now laughing at the corner you've painted yourself into. Funny.

I'm going to make an observation, so don't start crying, thinking I have called you names:

I'm beginning to think you are a liar and a coward.......a cowardly liar.

You are afraid to answer questions, and you hide behind various screen names.(I know that for a fact; I'm not guessing.)

Answer the questions, coward.
xando

Albuquerque, NM

#2385 May 7, 2013
This is really hilarious! You said I made the remark that LEOs wanted criminals to have more assault weapons. Nit true. You're now lying about that because you were caught being stupid.

Here is the conversation you are lying about:
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that's nice that law enforcement has an OPINION. I wonder if that means they would like to see more people having assault weapons. I'm sure they would.
Squach wrote:
<quoted t
ext>I never said anything about it's significance. I simply commented on your stupid comment about how those who responded being happy about criminals having access to guns. You're a freakin' idiot who made an incredibly stupid comment. I just pointed out your stupidity. Now you are attempting to deflect attention away from the fact that you made an incredibly stupid comment. You're the one doing all of the blubbering. I'm talking about one poll and the group who responded........nothing more.
Now you post this crap, clearly backtracking and distorting:
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, since it seems so difficult for you to keep track of the conversation I'll refresh your memory.
Someone posted the results of a poll that police participated in. You didn't like the results and posted a comment suggesting that they wanted more/easier access to fire arms. I responded to your post saying that they responded that way because they knew a ban would have no impact on criminals and violent crime. You then forgot who you were talking to and thought I had posted some links. When I corrected you, you lied and accused me of posting under many screen names. Then you denied what you said and started telling BS stories about "a couple of friends who are cops" like that makes you some kind of an expert on police OPINION. That about sums it up......Stuck your foot in your mouth......forgot how it got there......lied.......denied.. ......deflected.
And guess what.....the fact still remains that the clear majority of the LEOs who responded believed that an assault weapon ban would have no effect or a negative effect on violent crime.
xando

Albuquerque, NM

#2386 May 7, 2013
..........i can actually post more where you lied about what I said.

And yes, you DO have many screen names. Coward should be one.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2387 May 7, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are with another screen name. I'm now laughing at the corner you've painted yourself into. Funny.
I'm going to make an observation, so don't start crying, thinking I have called you names:
I'm beginning to think you are a liar and a coward.......a cowardly liar.
You are afraid to answer questions, and you hide behind various screen names.(I know that for a fact; I'm not guessing.)
Answer the questions, coward.
You're delusional. I don't post under any other names. Stop your lame attempts at deflection. It makes you look more imbecilic than you are, if that's possible.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2388 May 7, 2013
xando wrote:
..........i can actually post more where you lied about what I said.
And yes, you DO have many screen names. Coward should be one.
Yeah...... I'm D.B. Cooper, it was me on the grassy knoll, I helped fake the moon landing AND I shot J.R.

Don't be a complete idiot all of your life. Making wild and unfounded accusations must be a leftist liberal tactic right out of the junior Marxist handbook. Your attempts at deflection are pitiful at best.
xando

Albuquerque, NM

#2389 May 7, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, I would comment on 10 LEOs if, as in this case, a squirrelly loon like you is accusing them of wanting criminals to have access to guns just because they disagree with your stupid ban.
You are a liar as evidenced by that post. I never said that. Now you're backtracking trying to save face.

I will ask you again to show me where I said that.

Interesting how you furiously deny the multiple screen names. Sorry.....I KNOW better. You are not very computer savvy, I see.

Now, show me where I said that, cowardly liar.
Turbo

Rio Rancho, NM

#2390 May 7, 2013
So...how do we protect kids in schools?

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#2391 May 7, 2013
Turbo wrote:
So...how do we protect kids in schools?
Keep them away from teachers.
xando

United States

#2392 May 7, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>Keep them away from teachers.
LOL!
xando

United States

#2393 May 7, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You're delusional. I don't post under any other names. Stop your lame attempts at deflection. It makes you look more imbecilic than you are, if that's possible.
HAHAHAHA

You really are stupid..........you just gave yourself up here.

My post you're answering was to someone named YOUASK. BUT look who is replying----why yes.....it's none other than.......(drum roll)......SQUACH!

LOL

Dumbass
Turbo

Los Alamos, NM

#2394 May 7, 2013
Hahahaha

GunShow1

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#2395 May 7, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are with another screen name. I'm now laughing at the corner you've painted yourself into. Funny.
I'm going to make an observation, so don't start crying, thinking I have called you names:
I'm beginning to think you are a liar and a coward.......a cowardly liar.
You are afraid to answer questions, and you hide behind various screen names.(I know that for a fact; I'm not guessing.)
Answer the questions, coward.
I can't believe you live in Arizona. You're one of those kalipornia transplants, aren't you? Know for a fact you don't spout your drool like that around here. Because you wouldn't have been able to do it again. So why don't you crawl back into whatever hole you snaked out of?

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2396 May 8, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA
You really are stupid..........you just gave yourself up here.
My post you're answering was to someone named YOUASK. BUT look who is replying----why yes.....it's none other than.......(drum roll)......SQUACH!
LOL
Dumbass
How f@#king incredible is that!!! You accuse me of posting under another name and then call my denial proof of your claim. You're really a legend in your own mind. Anyone following this thread knows who the stupid liar is....and it ain't me. Ta-ta xandope.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2397 May 8, 2013
GunShow1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't believe you live in Arizona. You're one of those kalipornia transplants, aren't you? Know for a fact you don't spout your drool like that around here. Because you wouldn't have been able to do it again. So why don't you crawl back into whatever hole you snaked out of?
Holly crap Gunshow! You replied to a post that automatically makes you ME! ROTFLMAO! Xandope now has proof that I'm you. Or is it you're me? LMAO!!!
xando

United States

#2398 May 8, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>How f@#king incredible is that!!! You accuse me of posting under another name and then call my denial proof of your claim. You're really a legend in your own mind. Anyone following this thread knows who the stupid liar is....and it ain't me. Ta-ta xandope.
I was talking to a poster calling itself YOUASK.

Are you saying that is you?
xando

United States

#2399 May 8, 2013
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Holly crap Gunshow! You replied to a post that automatically makes you ME! ROTFLMAO! Xandope now has proof that I'm you. Or is it you're me? LMAO!!!
The only difference is Gunshow/Tray isn't replying to the post saying it's him the way you were. He's just waving his guns around.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2400 May 8, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking to a poster calling itself YOUASK.
Are you saying that is you?
No, you were accusing a poster called YOUASK of being me. Don't try to play those childish troll games with me xandope. I post under one name and one only unlike you and your leftist pals. All of your foolish shenanigans can't change that fact.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#2401 May 8, 2013
xando wrote:
<quoted text>
The only difference is Gunshow/Tray isn't replying to the post saying it's him the way you were. He's just waving his guns around.
No, I replied to the post saying it wasn't me. Are you really this incredibly stupid? No wait, don't answer that! I already know the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Officials have duty to Nevadans to make backgro... 11 hr duzitreallymatter 2
News CCW Weekend: The Enduring Concealed Carry Revolver Sun jimwildrickjr 1
News Washington attorney general proposes assault we... Jan 13 justice 2
News Extend background checks to save lives Jan 9 duzitreallymatter 3
Our own worst enemy Jan 7 justice 3
News GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Rec... Jan 7 jimwildrickjr 9
News Ohio: Kasich Signs Critical Self-Defense Bill I... Jan 6 jimwildrickjr 3
More from around the web