All gun owners aren't created equal, nor should they be treated equally: Phillip Morris

Oct 3, 2012 Full story: Cleveland.com 433

Perhaps that makes us all safer in the long run. Our guns - lots of them -- are what protect us from our neighbors and our government, right? It's what the founders envisioned -- a "well-armed militia," loosely translated as an well-armed citizenry.

Read more
Marauder

Valdez, AK

#65 Oct 8, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>The US constitution places limits on federal authority, all other powers belong to the states. The possessing, owning and open bearing of arms is your right as it says in the US Contitution, the rest is regulated at the state level because concealed carry is not a right, but a licensed privilege.
"The possessing, owning and open bearing of arms is your right as it says in the US Contitution..."

Try telling me where the Constitution says that WITHOUT inserting your own words. The Constitution says NOTHING as to the MANNER in which one can BEAR arms.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#66 Oct 9, 2012
eternal cynic:
Tory II wrote:
<>You're the communist, and here's the proof in your post #12:

http://www.topix.com/forum/guns/TS2SOIQKVR8M8...
Richard,

All police chiefs agree with you and share your opinion on conceal/carry. Do you know California bans open carry ?

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#67 Oct 9, 2012
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>You're the communist, and here's the proof in your post #12:
http://www.topix.com/forum/guns/TS2SOIQKVR8M8...
Right, according to you anyone who doesn’t like WalMart must be a Communist. You caught me, I don’t like WalMart.

“Why call 911? 1911 is faster”

Since: Feb 08

Wesley Chapel, FL

#68 Oct 9, 2012
Tory II wrote:
eternal cynic:
<quoted text>
Richard,
All police chiefs agree with you and share your opinion on conceal/carry. Do you know California bans open carry ?
So does Florida. We’re working to get that changed.

You have to be a Brady plant. You’re too stupid to load a gun.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#69 Oct 9, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG AGAIN !
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.
That's exactly what I said, dunce. The powers NOT delegated to the United States Government, are reserved to the states, which means that state regulation of concealed carry ain't in your Amendment II or the federal government would be issuing concealed carry privilege permits, by mere construct of your own words, LOL.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#70 Oct 9, 2012
Tory II wrote:
eternal cynic:
Do you know California bans open carry ?
The Californians are the people of California. Just like douche bag said when he repeted what I said, the constitution limits federal government to numbered powers and the rest of those powers belong in the hands of the people (STATE) and if they want waive their freaking rights than let them eat fking cake, LOL. Notice they don't want any new refineries in California, now they are racing to 6.00 a gallon gasoline, hoping their winter blend will save them pennies a gallon? Let them eat cake, no bail outs, they can drink paddy water with their sanctuary city friends. LOL!

We have open carry right and shall issue concealed carry privileges in my state. Plus, thanks to Commiefornia not letting theirselves have machine guns, that left more for me when the buying was good, they can pee up a rope and shout tripoli for all I care.

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#71 Oct 9, 2012
I read this on he sh-tter wall of a tavern outside the navy base I was stationed at, I'll never forget it, it was quite prolific,

"Let those who don't want any, have memories of having none."

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#72 Oct 9, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly what I said, dunce. The powers NOT delegated to the United States Government, are reserved to the states, which means that state regulation of concealed carry ain't in your Amendment II or the federal government would be issuing concealed carry privilege permits, by mere construct of your own words, LOL.
Your an idiot sitting on top of Mt.Stupid.

The 2ND amendment which prescribes no method of carry is a right of the people.

You can't understand the 10Th amendment and pose yourself as educated.(edumacated)

Don't Tread On Me

#73 Oct 9, 2012
eternal cynic wrote:
<quoted text>
So does Florida. We’re working to get that changed.
You have to be a Brady plant. You’re too stupid to load a gun.
Open carry is not Constitutional carry.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#74 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>Open carry is not Constitutional carry.
It can be. Constitutional Carry is carrying any which way you feel like.....open OR concealed, without having to ask the state for permission.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#75 Oct 9, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
It can be. Constitutional Carry is carrying any which way you feel like.....open OR concealed, without having to ask the state for permission.
In the 1800,s and even before many states and counties and cities would ban weapons...Heck even some of our founding fathers who later became mayors of cities had inacted gun bans in cities they ran.....What do you think about that?

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#76 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>Your an idiot sitting on top of Mt.Stupid.
You can't understand the 10Th amendment and pose yourself as educated.(edumacated)
"Your"? My what? I think you meant, "You are" or the contraction, which is, "You're".

“Uzi Does It”

UZILAND

#77 Oct 9, 2012
Yes, it does, the feds are limited from infringing on keeping (owning or possessing) and bearing (open carry). The rest of the powers are in the hands of the people, hence the state regulation of concealed carry privileges.

Don't Tread On Me

#78 Oct 9, 2012
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong and right.

Open carry has nothing to do with Constitutional carry except it is a result of it.

Constitutional carry is not a physical act but a right we have and open carry is a physical representation of it.

Don't Tread On Me

#79 Oct 9, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your"? My what? I think you meant, "You are" or the contraction, which is, "You're".

Don't Tread On Me

#80 Oct 9, 2012

Don't Tread On Me

#81 Oct 9, 2012
Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it does, the feds are limited from infringing on keeping (owning or possessing) and bearing (open carry). The rest of the powers are in the hands of the people, hence the state regulation of concealed carry privileges.
Your thick as a brick.

A right reserved to the people under the Constitution can not be infringed upon by the state.

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#82 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>Your thick as a brick.
A right reserved to the people under the Constitution can not be infringed upon by the state.
So back in late 1700,s and early 1800,s and through the 1800,s when cities would ban guns that was an infringement???

“Waytogo”

Location hidden

#83 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>Your thick as a brick.
I own a business. Do I have the right to tell you that you cant enter my building carrying a gun?
liza

Bridgeport, WV

#84 Oct 9, 2012
YOU don't have to be afraid of honest people and
those who love their country.....We have to be afraid of those who trash and blame others who
want to turn us into a muslim country...Know any??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in Arizona Shooting Spree a White Supre... 6 hr payme 60
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Fri swedenforever 108
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... Thu The real zeke 51
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... Thu payme 12
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Mar 25 CTM 12,176
News US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... Mar 25 Cat74 137
News If not Congress, Obama should reject bill on co... Mar 24 Denny CranesPlace 23
More from around the web