John Cooker: Gun Ownership Intelligence Test

Jan 19, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Huffington Post

Of course there should be an intelligence test given to anyone who is going to own something as dangerous as a gun.

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 28, 2013
Compassionate One

Princeton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

This test proves that LIEger and his ilk should NEVER be allowed to own a firearm!!!!!!

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Compassionate One wrote:
This test proves that LIEger and his ilk should NEVER be allowed to own a firearm!!!!!!
But LIGER has an arsenal!

"EL CHANCHO"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity.]*Asesino cobarde y maricon!

Commienazi rot in gehena!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

The problem doesn't lie with responsible gun owners, the problem is that criminals have them and will always have them no matter what laws are passed. Criminals don't obey laws...neither do some politicians for that matter.
Cuba libre indeed

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Compassionate One wrote:
The irony is all the guns they own in Miami and all the Miami Cuban bravado Cuba libre bs they babble on about and yet 54 yrs go by and NOTHING is what the world has seen from them.

Since: Nov 11

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

teddyr4me wrote:
The problem doesn't lie with responsible gun owners, the problem is that criminals have them and will always have them no matter what laws are passed. Criminals don't obey laws...neither do some politicians for that matter.
Now don't go and muddy up the waters with facts. Facts do not mix well with the gun control advocates agenda.
Cuba libre indeed

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

teddyr4me wrote:
If current gun laws were enforced such as those who get caught carrying a gun without a permit get jail time than we would not need anymore of these useless laws which will not be enforced to begin with.

What is the sense of even getting a legal permit when nothing ever happens to those who carry without one.
Cuba libre indeed

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

duzitreallymatter wrote:
<quoted text>Now don't go and muddy up the waters with facts. Facts do not mix well with the gun control advocates agenda.
I am not into guns but all these gun laws are never enforced thus why put on a show like the dems are now doing yet current gun laws are ignored.

A great example is in NY, They have a MANDATORY 1 yr prison time for anyone who carries , yet countless crooks have been caught just like Florida with guns and ofcourse no permit yet the ONLY person ever to get the 1 yr "mandatory" sentence was Bernard Goetz.

If current laws were actually enforced things would be much better for everyone whether you love ot hate guns.

Since: Nov 11

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Cuba libre indeed wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not into guns but all these gun laws are never enforced thus why put on a show like the dems are now doing yet current gun laws are ignored.
A great example is in NY, They have a MANDATORY 1 yr prison time for anyone who carries , yet countless crooks have been caught just like Florida with guns and ofcourse no permit yet the ONLY person ever to get the 1 yr "mandatory" sentence was Bernard Goetz.
If current laws were actually enforced things would be much better for everyone whether you love ot hate guns.
I agree. The only downside to NY's mandatory prison time is it seems to catch up travelers who are complying with Title 18's safe passage intent. Having said that, if someone commits a crime (violent crime) they should get hammered.

I wish that ALL DAs (insert proper name for your jurisdiction) were forbidden from plea bargaining a weapons charge. Typically, when someone is arrested for a violent crime and had a firearm the firearm charge is dropped as part of a plea bargain.

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

teddyr4me wrote:
amen
DJZ

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Cars, smoking, and eating disorders each kill more people than guns. Should we take intelligence tests in order to drive, smoke, or eat? What should happen to those caught driving without a license, under age smokers, and those with an eating disorder? Hmmmmm....? I still believe that cars, tobacco, food, or guns do not kill people. They are only inantimate objects. It is the people who weld them and abuse them. Those who would kill will find a way to do so, one way or another, even if they have to kill their own mother to do so. Now the politicians are degrading and diminishing the tragic events in the recent past, by pushing their personal and political agendas with the bodies of the truly innocent!
Cubano

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

DJZ wrote:
Cars, smoking, and eating disorders each kill more people than guns. Should we take intelligence tests in order to drive, smoke, or eat? What should happen to those caught driving without a license, under age smokers, and those with an eating disorder? Hmmmmm....? I still believe that cars, tobacco, food, or guns do not kill people. They are only inantimate objects. It is the people who weld them and abuse them. Those who would kill will find a way to do so, one way or another, even if they have to kill their own mother to do so. Now the politicians are degrading and diminishing the tragic events in the recent past, by pushing their personal and political agendas with the bodies of the truly innocent!
"What should happen to those caught driving without a license"

NOTHING happens if you live in Cuban run Miami but this is a corrupt banana republic run by mostly self serving political crooks who will destroy USA if their third world self serving power spreads , You want that type of country ?

Are you saying that it should be okay to carry a gun WITH OUT a license?

If that is the case than any felon can carry and not worry about getting caught with it ,this actually is what law abiding people with a license to carry do not want.
What is the sense of a license than?

With your mentality than why not just have a free for all.

I might want to drive a tank down the street and own a pet grizzly bear which I might decide to let roam free by a school zone, in your world I should be able too because no need for laws which protect others .

Laws are needed when you live in society , if you lived on an island by yourself than that is different.

Again if you want to live in lawless third world with countless unlicensed drivers ,etc than come to Cuban run Miami and when you head back to USA , you'll be glad that laws are enforced.

"Miami Named Second Worst-Run City in America; Hialeah Fifth"

Congratulations, Miami-Dade! You're home to two of the five worst-run cities in the country.

http://nextforyou.blogspot.com/2013/01/miami-... #!/2013/01/miami-named-second- worst-run-city-in.html

Actual link - http://247wallst.com/2013/01/15/the-best-and-...

“Abbiamo Vinto”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

rTkLa1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But LIGER has an arsenal!
"EL CHANCHO"(so called by his fellows due to his odor similar to boiled kidneys, due to his poor hygiene and lack of bathing or showering) che guevara was the communist pig that gave the firing squad to many innocent Cubans and took great delight in doing so. He was a racist and particularly enjoyed humiliating the Cuban negroes & mulatoes as well as the native Amerindian Mexicans whom he despised and made no effort to conceal while he was in Mexico.
Since he was a commander just like fidel, and was bolder than fidel, he enjoyed great power. fidel did not like the competition so he send him off on mission to Bolivia, where he was killed as fidel expected. This gave the revolution a martyr, while removing the competition, as well as producing an icon for the revolution.
It is said by those that found che, that he said: "Don't shoot, don't shoot I'm che & I'm worth more alive than dead, don't shoot" The soldiers that found him laughed & told him to say his last prayers, he cursed God, begged, cried, made offers to his captors, whined, wet his pants, soiled his pants, sobbed, BANG! Justice was done!
He who had killed so many, and took so much delight in doing it, died like the coward he was!
Good riddance, the stinking "chancho" is dead!
**********What few people know is that while he claimed the title Doctor while he lived in Cuba, he never graduated from Medical School. The reason his fellow revolutionaries called him "che" was originally to denigrate him, because they refused to call him doctor or commandante, since those close to him looked down on him. The nickname stuck, and since in the Cuban jargon the word is unknown, it readily identified him. The people of Argentina use this word very liberally just as the Americans use the word "dude" or "man" or "guy". The myth is that he was a guerrilla expert, facts are that he never, not once, carried out a successful guerrilla activity.]*Asesino cobarde y maricon!
Commienazi rot in gehena!
ditto
DJZ

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

I just love how people come up with their own meanings to what is written, then slur the writer (without even knowing them or their intelligence) rather than come up with original and acurate replys. Simply put, having laws does not guarantee anything unless they are enforced. More laws will not make a difference in the violence this country has. We have enough laws that could be enforced but are not. Those who abuse things in life are going to do so, whether it is illegal or not. People do drive illegally with or without a license. Even with a license, obeying that law, drunk drivers kill people, should we outlaw cars to prevent it? Your own description of Miami is a great example. Passing more laws in Miami is not going to make a difference. Enforcing the laws already in place might. People already carry concealed weapons without a permit, the law doesn't stop them. Felons, also, get their hands on weapons, although there are laws against it. Yes, even if someone were determined to drive a tank down the middle of the street, they will and they most likely have somewhere. Letting a grizzly bear loose near a school could even happen. Now, where anywhere did I saw these things were right? I don't see it. A free for all? Hmmm...isn't that what the American Revolution (England would have loved it had Amerians not had any weapons. We would be living under a King and Queen.) and the Civil War were (either side would have loved it had the other side not had any weapons)? Neither of these might have happened had Americans not had weapons. They did happened, right or wrong they happen and more and more laws will not prevent violence. If you believe that take a look at the prison populations. Laws didn't stop a single one of those offenders. Criminals and killers will do what they do in spite of laws. Having drug enforement laws does not stop the flow of illegal drugs. Prohibition did not stop the use of alcohol. Laws are like anything else, they are only inanimate object, just things. It is the people who wield them who make a difference.'Nuff said. Enjoy life in Miami.
DJZ

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Go back and read your own posts. You are saying the same thing I am. Having laws does not make a difference, because they are not enforced. Yet politicians use tragic events to further their own agenda. Hey, let's outlaw politicians, shall we? They even have rules of conduct, which they pick and choose to ignore at their own discretion. The laws are already in place. More laws will not fix the corruption that exists. I am glad you agree.
Compassionate One

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

They should screen those that get into office. Joe Biden has a history of mental illness, while Obama has a history of tobacco, marijuana and cocaine and crack use.

These two guys have the power at the touch of a button to unleash more firepower than anyone else!
Compassionate One

Sparta, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

teddyr4me wrote:
E X A C T L Y !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••