Gun Advocates Will March on D.C. July...

Gun Advocates Will March on D.C. July 3, Brandishing Nerf Guns, Supersoakers

There are 64 comments on the US News & World Report story from Jul 1, 2013, titled Gun Advocates Will March on D.C. July 3, Brandishing Nerf Guns, Supersoakers. In it, US News & World Report reports that:

Gun rights advocates plan to march into Washington, D.C., on July 3 armed with Nerf and water guns in a symbolic show of support for the Second Amendment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at US News & World Report.

mike

United States

#22 Jul 4, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>lol, wow, you called someone a commie. That's so new and inventive. I'll let archive bunker know you're using his material
What a weakling
He calla anybody a commie even his own children its nothing new coming from him...
mike

United States

#23 Jul 4, 2013
Tory II wrote:
About twenty of them marched to protest school officials punishing children for having toy guns.
TWENTY PROTESTORS a hundred thousand does not make..
mike

United States

#24 Jul 4, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>You're a pig-lover.
If you mean support the cops yeah-tell me how many times were you busted.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#25 Jul 4, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>lol, wow, you called someone a commie. That's so new and inventive. I'll let archive bunker know you're using his material
What a weakling
Are you attending a communist rally tonight, tough guy ?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#26 Jul 4, 2013
mike wrote:
<>He calla anybody a commie even his own children its nothing new coming from him...
Will the cops be vandalizing my car for using that word ?

Which other words have you banned ?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#27 Jul 4, 2013
mike wrote:
<>If you mean support the cops yeah-tell me how many times were you busted.
They knocked me off my motorcycle several weeks back. My car now has an oil leak, Had to sell my truck because chevy wouldn't fix it because cops told them not to.

What's next for tomorrow ? Will the cops bust me again ? When will they take my FOID card ?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#28 Jul 4, 2013
Conceal/carrybill is in the Legislature waiting for a vote. Cops are inciting as much gun violence as they can.

They love to antagonize gun owners who own AR's and AK's.

My car is leaking oil now.

Since: Aug 10

Bethesda, MD

#29 Jul 4, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Are you attending a communist rally tonight, tough guy ?
"duhhharrrr. yoo a communist...darrrrr"

Conservatives are just so stupid!

This actually IS the average conservative being represented!
lil o me

Tucker, GA

#31 Jul 4, 2013
I'm a gun advocate, lifetime NRA member etc and this is the first I've heard of this march. Funny how these liberal keyboard warriors mock hard working honest tax payers and we will be the ones to insure their right to mock us. Actually we are too busy taking care of our families to march on Washington or even rally downtown but when it comes time to defend against a tyrannical government, don't be in our way.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#32 Jul 4, 2013
lil o me wrote:
I'm a gun advocate, lifetime NRA member etc and this is the first I've heard of this march. Funny how these liberal keyboard warriors mock hard working honest tax payers and we will be the ones to insure their right to mock us. Actually we are too busy taking care of our families to march on Washington or even rally downtown but when it comes time to defend against a tyrannical government, don't be in our way.
lol, you're all so tough. Too funny
lil o me

Tucker, GA

#33 Jul 5, 2013
FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>lol, you're all so tough. Too funny
Yep. For once you are correct.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#34 Jul 5, 2013
Tory II wrote:
Conceal/carrybill is in the Legislature waiting for a vote. Cops are inciting as much gun violence as they can.
They love to antagonize gun owners who own AR's and AK's.
So is your head-it clear you just pop up occasionaly to spout off one subject I hate cops because you cant do what you want-CAUSE TROUBLE.Your a bully that's clear from your posts and when somebody slaps you down you cry commie or some such nonsense so get a life a productive life.
mike

Cookeville, TN

#35 Jul 5, 2013
The only crowds I saw were there to celebrate the fourth and they weren't carrying guns around so the idiot who came up with this goodie must be looking like a fool by now.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#36 Jul 5, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>They knocked me off my motorcycle several weeks back. My car now has an oil leak, Had to sell my truck because chevy wouldn't fix it because cops told them not to.
What's next for tomorrow ? Will the cops bust me again ? When will they take my FOID card ?
I'm not poking fun at you. This is a serious question. If you are having all this stuff happen to you by cops as you claim, why have you not set up a video camera system to catch them in the act so you can get something done about it??
mike

Cookeville, TN

#37 Jul 5, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not poking fun at you. This is a serious question. If you are having all this stuff happen to you by cops as you claim, why have you not set up a video camera system to catch them in the act so you can get something done about it??
Don't take this guy seriously he just saying this stuff to try to say he is a big man and he calls peoples commies if they don't go along with him...

Southeast Virginia

#38 Jul 5, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Don't take this guy seriously he just saying this stuff to try to say he is a big man and he calls peoples commies if they don't go along with him...
I have dealt with Tory enough to know all I need to know about him over he last several years. Just asking the question.

Southeast Virginia

#39 Jul 5, 2013
Tory II wrote:
Make and model??
Teaman

Abingdon, VA

#40 Jul 5, 2013
Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>They knocked me off my motorcycle several weeks back. My car now has an oil leak, Had to sell my truck because chevy wouldn't fix it because cops told them not to.
Rambo?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#41 Jul 6, 2013
Teaman wrote:
Rambo?
Exactly. Police are always antagonizing a gun owner to incite him to kill people (especially children). The incitement increases when gun laws or proposed gun laws are being considered.

In Illinois a conceal/carry bill is in the Legislature. Because of that, shootings of children have increased in Chicago.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

#42 Jul 6, 2013
mike wrote:
So is your head-it clear you just pop up occasionaly to spout off one subject I hate cops because you cant do what you want-CAUSE TROUBLE.Your a bully that's clear from your posts and when somebody slaps you down you cry commie or some such nonsense so get a life a productive life.
I need you to post a picture of your trailer home and your rusted-out p/u truck.

Or post a picture of the trailer park you live. Are you a member of a communist party ? Just asking.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watch Julianne Moore and Emma Stone implore cit... 11 hr Simplejim 9
News My Turn: Another day, another mass shooting in ... 12 hr payme 4
News Aren't American lives worth saving? 20 hr Bozo666 36
News Bump Stock Ban: Just the Tip of the Iceberg Oct 19 payme 3
How To Handle A Firearm With Your Opposite Hand Oct 17 SummerBB8 1
New Tactical Gear at LAX Ammo OC Store! Oct 16 SummerBB8 1
News Why are there always shootings in the US? Oct 15 youll shoot your ... 1
More from around the web