Gun Advocates Will March on D.C. July 3, Brandishing Nerf Guns, Supersoakers

Jul 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: US News & World Report

Gun rights advocates plan to march into Washington, D.C., on July 3 armed with Nerf and water guns in a symbolic show of support for the Second Amendment.

Comments
1 - 20 of 64 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Roice

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

I wonder if any of the Founding Fathers suggested throwing fake bails of tea into the harbor? I doubt if King George would have been as intimidated. True patriots harken these words: This is an issue far too serious to marginalize with toys. This will be ignored by Americans who would have marched with real weapons and sensationalized by those who will call it a victory for gun-contol. Do not attend! This is not some game. If we ever march on Washington with guns let them be real and let real change come from it. This is a farce, as was the Kokesh planned march. Again I say, if we ever march on Washington we will come with very real weapons, fully loaded, unslung, and aimed. We will outnumber any tyrannical police force by 100 to 1 and only then will the people be taken seriously. This is no joke and nerf guns send the wrong message. "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Roice wrote:
I wonder if any of the Founding Fathers suggested throwing fake bails of tea into the harbor? I doubt if King George would have been as intimidated. True patriots harken these words: This is an issue far too serious to marginalize with toys. This will be ignored by Americans who would have marched with real weapons and sensationalized by those who will call it a victory for gun-contol. Do not attend! This is not some game. If we ever march on Washington with guns let them be real and let real change come from it. This is a farce, as was the Kokesh planned march. Again I say, if we ever march on Washington we will come with very real weapons, fully loaded, unslung, and aimed. We will outnumber any tyrannical police force by 100 to 1 and only then will the people be taken seriously. This is no joke and nerf guns send the wrong message. "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson
The only thing I see is you shooting off your mouth-its clear that all your going to do is talk and not likely to there in any case.
DC Cop

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing I see is you shooting off your mouth-its clear that all your going to do is talk and not likely to there in any case.
Hey Chubby.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DC Cop wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chubby.
CHUBBY-could you amplify that stupid.
Roice

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

It's July 3 and the clock is a few minutes shy of 6:00 pm eastern time. No nerf-gun protest march in Washington D.C...... Just as I hoped and predicted. Why you ask? Because supporters of the Constitution aren't stupid. This was an attempted false flag maneuver by the anti-2A people over at the Brady Campaign designed to hopefully make gun owners looks foolish and weak.... Neither of which we are I assure you. You lose again but watch what is forming in the mist! It isn't holding plastic toys. Nerf-guns? What fools you take us for, but often does evil deceive itself.
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Roice wrote:
It's July 3 and the clock is a few minutes shy of 6:00 pm eastern time. No nerf-gun protest march in Washington D.C...... Just as I hoped and predicted. Why you ask? Because supporters of the Constitution aren't stupid. This was an attempted false flag maneuver by the anti-2A people over at the Brady Campaign designed to hopefully make gun owners looks foolish and weak.... Neither of which we are I assure you. You lose again but watch what is forming in the mist! It isn't holding plastic toys. Nerf-guns? What fools you take us for, but often does evil deceive itself.
TRANSLATION the gun nuts were out getting drunk...
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Roice wrote:
YEAH where were all those fools who supposed to show up and try to intimdate the cops-nowhere that where it was a bluff as the so called orginizors were no doubt couldn't lead a pack of boy scouts but don't worry-they'll make up some BS to cover themselves.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

About twenty of them marched to protest school officials punishing children for having toy guns.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

mike wrote:
<quoted text>YEAH where were all those fools who supposed to show up and try to intimdate the cops-nowhere that where it was a bluff as the so called orginizors were no doubt couldn't lead a pack of boy scouts but don't worry-they'll make up some BS to cover themselves.
You're a pig-lover.

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Lol, too funny.

Are these the nutters who said for months that they were going to march armed, and then wussed out?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Roice wrote:
. "When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson
BTW - JEFFERSON NEVER SAID THAT

A pretty good rule of thumb is that if you find a Jefferson quote on a nutter gun or militia website.....Jefferson never said that
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

FFS- wrote:
<quoted text>BTW - JEFFERSON NEVER SAID THAT
A pretty good rule of thumb is that if you find a Jefferson quote on a nutter gun or militia website...Jefferson never said that
I believe that quote belongs to John Basil Barnhill.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

FFS- wrote:
BTW - JEFFERSON NEVER SAID THAT
A pretty good rule of thumb is that if you find a Jefferson quote on a nutter gun or militia website.....Jefferson never said that
People like you think Jefferson was a nut.

Is the quote true or not, communist ? Do you think Joseph Stalin would agree with the quote ?

Why are Americans armed ?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

FFS- wrote:
Lol, too funny.
Are these the nutters who said for months that they were going to march armed, and then wussed out?
Do you know there are four States tha allow carrying a loaded gun (in the pocket) in public without a permit or license ?

Arizona (Pheonix), Vermont, Alaska, and Wyoming.

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>People like you think Jefferson was a nut.
Is the quote true or not, communist ? Do you think Joseph Stalin would agree with the quote ?
Why are Americans armed ?
its not a quote dip chit

Conservatives will lie about anything

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know there are four States tha allow carrying a loaded gun (in the pocket) in public without a permit or license ?
Arizona (Pheonix), Vermont, Alaska, and Wyoming.
thanks for the Wikipedia entry cliff claven.

What does that have to do with the July 4 march being canceled?

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

FFS- wrote:
Conservatives will lie about anything
Obama is a capitalist.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

FFS- wrote:
thanks for the Wikipedia entry cliff claven.
What does that have to do with the July 4 march being canceled?
Are you attending a communist rally tonight ?

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Tory II wrote:
<quoted text>Are you attending a communist rally tonight ?
lol, wow, you called someone a commie. That's so new and inventive. I'll let archive bunker know you're using his material

What a weakling

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Roice wrote:
i keep hearing you losers talk about your armed takeover, but none of you have the balls to actually get it going.

Sh$& or get off the pot sonny

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••