Giffords launches PAC to take on gun lobby

Jan 8, 2013 Read more: TheBostonChannel.com

Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly have launched what they hope will mark a new era in the battle over gun rights in America.

Read more
xan

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2013
So sick of people thinking its ok to take away others rights. A crime is a crime don't see these people going after drug cig or alcohol death oh let's not forget the gang problems rape and arsons that plague this country. U want to make a difference start by helping those on the street and those that are starving around this country there r way bigger issues u should be tring to fix
You mean

Santa Fe, NM

#2 Jan 8, 2013
xan wrote:
So sick of people thinking its ok to take away others rights.
your poster boy Jared taking away all those people's right to live their lives out? Or the rest of us not to live in a civil society?
xan

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Acts of a person do not equal acts of the tool used to justifly taking away ones rights if that's your case take away all tech because identify theft ruins more lives than a lone shoot ever would but people rather blame an object than people themselves

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#5 Jan 8, 2013
LOL, this PAC is a sure way for lefties to funnel their welfare checks toward the Gifford family.

“John Averitt is a molester.”

Since: Nov 08

Cookeville

#6 Jan 8, 2013
On one hand, the Giffords incident WAs planned and staged on the other, people on the other end of the fence want to start beef with England just so they can keep thir hobby. My take on the issue is Sandy hook is a great example of shouting fire in a crowded theatre as was the shoting in the theatre *scratches head* hobbyests dont owe you a reason to keep their hobbies and they're still wrong for getting in their lil time machines and ridiculing England, even though most people dont get a chance to carry a weapon there. False advertising is wrong and o are frivilous attempts at international incidents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats: Get A $2,000 Tax Credit For Turning ... 8 hr Truth and Facts 13
Kahr CW40 PROBLEM (Dec '08) Apr 17 OlFed 48
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Apr 15 AMERICA 12,178
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Apr 13 swedenforever 112
News Who's calling the shots in Canada? Apr 10 Truth and Facts 2
Suspect in Arizona Shooting Spree a White Supre... Apr 5 Truth and Facts 82
Why I'm for the Brady Bill By Ronald Reagan Apr 5 Truth and Facts 36
More from around the web