It's the Guns, Stupid

It's the Guns, Stupid

There are 103299 comments on the Truthdig story from Apr 20, 2007, titled It's the Guns, Stupid. In it, Truthdig reports that:

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Truthdig.

European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#110472 Sep 16, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes perfect sense. The anti's see few people here defending our 2nd Amendment rights and automatically think it is what encompasses our daily lives 24-7. Couldn't be farther from the truth.
Seems we are on the same page my American friend. But you're one up, we have no 2nd amendment rights here! The media Jockey's exaggerate and manipulate things using a calculating and crafty spirit in both our countries- Like a feminist at work on a vengful and relentless powertip, in a female dominated office! lol. I've been there many a time believe me and its not good.

The common sod out there who doesn't have any interest in Guns, and doesnt have too!!!, comes to thinking gun owners are all potential time bombs - Ridiculous!

I have owned a gun for 14 years. The only problem I had was when my X girlfriend made up a story I had an unregistered a gun when I came to stay with her in the city once. Police came and checked- I was clean I had no guns there. She just knew I owned them and used that to cause trouble. She was warned for lodging a false report! All my guns were at my house ocked up in the safe, registered out bush. The police Sgt commented that the reports should never have been made in the first place, but I understood the Police had a job to do and had to check.

The anti's are so anti because they havent the capacity for gun ownership, jealous, missguided or just plain paranoid weirdos. I never tell people I own guns now, only those I shoot with. They can't be trusted. They are like a sibling child missing an icecream!
Goats milk Australia

Canberra, Australia

#110473 Sep 16, 2013
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/09/17/0...

Yeah it was a blacky. It's out of control, best thing that we can do is make sure we keep the gun laws strict here.
Bob Builder

Perth, Australia

#110474 Sep 16, 2013
Goats milk Australia wrote:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/wor ld/2013/09/17/05/27/shooters-k ill-12-at-us-navy-base
Yeah it was a blacky. It's out of control, best thing that we can do is make sure we keep the gun laws strict here.
The best thing Australia could do to stop this happening is to reopen the lunatic assylums and throw you in one. It's always people with mental problems like you that are the danger to society.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#110475 Sep 16, 2013
Looks like those Washington gun laws need tightening.
Only white morons would allow Blacks to have powerful guns.

Thank goodness Australia isnt that stupid.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#110476 Sep 16, 2013
I am just happy to live here where I can be free to bugger little boys as I like and then post on topix about guns when I feel like being a twit.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#110477 Sep 16, 2013
I am living the dream.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#110478 Sep 16, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
I am living the dream.
Your dream ends when the sperm hits the underside of your computer desk.
After that you post your dissatisfaction on Topix.
LOL!
Jambo

Adelaide, Australia

#110479 Sep 16, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
True we only have Lebones morons running around with guns in Sydney at the moment, its dam lucky they all register their guns and keep em locked in a gun safe ay?
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#110480 Sep 16, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
Haa haaaa! Yeah we are taking them off the Muslims now too. They are the ones killing innocent unarmed whites here at the moment. We had 2 Muzzies with a hand gun try and shoot to kill 1 white guy recently point blank in Sydney. Emptied whole gun into him. Dont know the calibre, but get this he lived to report it to Police. We are now looking for these cowards. Whats more they were caught on CCTV twice! New laws came into NSW yesterday- right to search without warrant. Mussies need to take assassin lesson off Bin Laeden, but the pr1cks dead, LMFAO!!!
GoGoBar

Thailand

#110482 Sep 16, 2013
Jambo wrote:
<quoted text>True we only have Lebones morons running around with guns in Sydney at the moment, its dam lucky they all register their guns and keep em locked in a gun safe ay?
The Lebs are too preoccupied with their hair to do a decent shooting. They try to do drive by's with the window up so as not to disturb the blow wave their mummy did for them before going out.
Freddy Mac

Thailand

#110483 Sep 16, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
I am just happy to live here where I can be free to bugger little boys as I like and then post on topix about guns when I feel like being a twit.
Sick pervert.
Freddy Mac

New Zealand

#110484 Sep 16, 2013
Dont use my name you sick bastard.
Freddy Mac

New Zealand

#110485 Sep 16, 2013
Reported.
FannyMay

Thailand

#110486 Sep 16, 2013
Freddy Mac wrote:
<quoted text> Sick pervert.
You remind me of a derivative. Because you are! HAHAHA
European Aussie

Flinders, Australia

#110487 Sep 16, 2013
Lock and load boys! Yi ha!!!
Freddy Mac

New Zealand

#110488 Sep 16, 2013
FannyMay wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a derivative. Because you are! HAHAHA
Get away from me freak. I am sure thats not the first time you have heard that.
Gollan has free candy

Adelaide, Australia

#110489 Sep 16, 2013
Freddy Mac wrote:
<quoted text> Get away from me pedo. I am sure thats not the first time you have heard that.
Or you, boys toilet loiterer?
Gollan has free candy

Adelaide, Australia

#110490 Sep 16, 2013
Freddy Mac wrote:
Reported.
Oooh reported, you hang around school kids and act like them too, how many time have you been reported for touching kids ya sick cvnt?
Freddy Mac

New Zealand

#110491 Sep 16, 2013
I have been the champion of Indians on this forum and the mods know this and will punish any attempt at using my name like GoGoBar did.

They have made examples in the past of people who did this.

GoGoBar is another example of a typical bogan pedophile. Probably a scout leader.
Gollan has free candy

Adelaide, Australia

#110492 Sep 16, 2013
Freddy Mac wrote:
I have been the champion of Indians on this forum and the mods know this and will punish any attempt at using my name like GoGoBar did.
They have made examples in the past of people who did this.
GoGoBar is another example of a typical bogan pedophile. Probably a scout leader.
Im sure you would be able to pick a pedophile Alex, but calling yourself a champion is just delusional. You are a pathetic kiddy fiddler and nothing more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Will Sixty Senators Vote To Protect The Second ... 23 hr Trump your President 8
News Pistol permit fees would quadruple under the bu... Sun frankspeak 2
News GOA Addresses Congress in Favor of Concealed Ca... Sat jimwildrickjr 2
News Organization Educates Women On How To Use Firearms Feb 16 Say What 1
News With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l... Feb 9 Shelly Bl 35
News Seventh Circuit Strikes Down Zoning Regulations... Feb 8 FormerParatrooper 1
News NJ2AS is Fighting for NJ Conceal Carry and Nati... Feb 8 jimwildrickjr 2
More from around the web