It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,359

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
The Saint

Houston, TX

#110149 Aug 20, 2013
I have 14 guns.
Some I bought, some were given to me, and never once has one loaded itself, pointed itself at me, and started shooting!
I can't say the same for a monkey that once wanted my car!
He wasn't as fast as he thought!
He is longer a problem for anyone here in Texas...

“pshhhhh”

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#110150 Aug 20, 2013
The Saint wrote:
I have 14 guns.
Some I bought, some were given to me, and never once has one loaded itself, pointed itself at me, and started shooting!
I can't say the same for a monkey that once wanted my car!
He wasn't as fast as he thought!
He is longer a problem for anyone here in Texas...
Bragging about shooting somebody isn't cool man it makes you neither a man nor a hero
globalreport

AOL

#110151 Aug 20, 2013

coming MIDEAST HOLOCAUST --

http://youtu.be/L1ByT8E3P-Q

The Saint

Houston, TX

#110152 Aug 20, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Bragging about shooting somebody isn't cool man it makes you neither a man nor a hero
Not once did I tell that in a bragging manner!
In fact It was a very serious situation.
On one side you have a worthless drain on society trying to make victims of citizens, and on the other someone minding their own business putting groceries into their car.
Here in Texas you better pull that thing smoking, because I sure in the hell will!

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#110153 Aug 20, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Not once did I tell that in a bragging manner!
In fact It was a very serious situation.
On one side you have a worthless drain on society trying to make victims of citizens, and on the other someone minding their own business putting groceries into their car.
Here in Texas you better pull that thing smoking, because I sure in the hell will!
Cant say the same for that monkey ?
Of course thats a bragging manner
Of course in that given situation
You acted accordingly it boggles my mind though how America has so
Much violent crime & I'm not saying Australia doesn't because it does but not to the same extent ! Do you think it is because of loose gun laws in the US
?
The Saint

Houston, TX

#110154 Aug 20, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant say the same for that monkey ?
Of course thats a bragging manner
Of course in that given situation
You acted accordingly it boggles my mind though how America has so
Much violent crime & I'm not saying Australia doesn't because it does but not to the same extent ! Do you think it is because of loose gun laws in the US
?
Nope!
Because Criminals don't need guns to commit crimes, it's just the easiest tool to get people to submit.
A bat, a stick, a brick, a car can kill!
Guns are the same!
Put in the wrong hands they are all the same too!
You don't need a doctorate to know these things.
And as for the monkeys over here yep!
They are extremely violent, lazy, drugged out, and don't give a damn who they hurt!

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#110155 Aug 20, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Nope!
Because Criminals don't need guns to commit crimes, it's just the easiest tool to get people to submit.
Guns are the same!
They are extremely violent, lazy, drugged out, and don't give a damn who they hurt!
What i am referring to when i say loose gun laws is that it seems very easy for anybody to get a gun I'm america 10 years ago here it was easy for me to obtain a gun lic but know it is quite
tough and even tougher to get a handgun lic do you think the system we use over here in Aus could benefit the US if it where put into place ? I know criminals will always get they're hands on them but it seems to work here at thinning out the guns on the street
You can safely walk around in any of the big city's here like Brisbane & Sydney and know with a fair degree of confidence you aren't going to be approached in the manner that you where
oscar

Westerville, OH

#110156 Aug 20, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
What i am referring to when i say loose gun laws is that it seems very easy for anybody to get a gun I'm america 10 years ago here it was easy for me to obtain a gun lic but know it is quite
tough and even tougher to get a handgun lic do you think the system we use over here in Aus could benefit the US if it where put into place ? I know criminals will always get they're hands on them but it seems to work here at thinning out the guns on the street
You can safely walk around in any of the big city's here like Brisbane & Sydney and know with a fair degree of confidence you aren't going to be approached in the manner that you where
There are more shootings now then there was during the time before the retarded communist gunlaws.

The police freely admit all the time that they are facing more and more deadly pistols like the Glock everyday. Glocks were always restricted and pistols in general were restricted since the 1920s.

The f*ckhead Howard laws just took guns of farmers and hunters while the criminals kept there.

The US needs to look at Australia as an example of what happens when wimpy losers that a scared of guns get in power.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#110157 Aug 20, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Nope!
Guns are the same!
Exactly its the easiest tool to make people submit take away the gun and the are less likely to attack you with a knife or a bat because you are more likely to stand your ground say someone approaches me with a knife for whatever reason and i pick up a big stick the knife now becomes useless and i have just turned the tables on a would be attacker
The Saint

Houston, TX

#110158 Aug 20, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, I can address that.
Yes, it is true we have a lot of guns here in the U.S, but the majority of the gun crimes are in the inner cities, and committed with stolen guns. O.k. when you all hear of the large number of murders that is mostly black on black crime, they take each other out on a daily basis! Very recently one of your countrymen was murdered here in Oklahoma. Killed by blacks, and more than likely with a stolen car, and gun.
You can't put all the blame on the guns my friend.

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#110159 Aug 20, 2013
oscar wrote:
<quoted text>There are more shootings now then there was during the time before the retarded communist gunlaws.

The police freely admit all the time that they are facing more and more deadly pistols like the Glock everyday. Glocks were always restricted and pistols in general were restricted since the 1920s.

The f*ckhead Howard laws just took guns of farmers and hunters while the criminals kept there.

The US needs to look at Australia as an example of what happens when wimpy losers that a scared of guns get in power.
Not all guns though only automatics which can be just as lethal to the user anyway don't believe everything you hear there are not more shootings here now than before the whole reasoning behind the amnesty here was port Arthur massacre the govt had to look like it was doing something to appease the public and in the end only outraged responsible gun holders anyway nonetheless plenty of automatic guns never got handed in i still had my auto shotgun until i blew it up with cheap shells to hell i was handing mine in
The Saint

Houston, TX

#110160 Aug 20, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly its the easiest tool to make people submit take away the gun and the are less likely to attack you with a knife or a bat because you are more likely to stand your ground say someone approaches me with a knife for whatever reason and i pick up a big stick the knife now becomes useless and i have just turned the tables on a would be attacker
Normal people yes you are right!
Now we are talking about violent, drugged out, career criminals!
I want to not go hand to hand with these types!

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#110161 Aug 20, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I can address that.
Yes, it is true we have a lot of guns here in the U.S, but the majority of the gun crimes are in the inner cities, and committed with stolen guns. O.k. when you all hear of the large number of murders that is mostly black on black crime, they take each other out on a daily basis! Very recently one of your countrymen was murdered here in Oklahoma. Killed by blacks, and more than likely with a stolen car, and gun.
You can't put all the blame on the guns my friend.
And I'm not laying all the blame on the guns people are the ones who kill people a gun cannot pull its own trigger
Do you think an amnesty with some sort of incentive for handing over unregistered guns without persecution could work to get some of the off the books and stolen weapons turned in leaving mostly law abiding citizens with the right to own & carry

“pshhhhh”

Location hidden

#110162 Aug 20, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Normal people yes you are right!
Now we are talking about violent, drugged out, career criminals!
I want to not go hand to hand with these types!
I see your point ,
The Saint

Houston, TX

#110163 Aug 20, 2013
Aussiebob wrote:
<quoted text>
And I'm not laying all the blame on the guns people are the ones who kill people a gun cannot pull its own trigger
Do you think an amnesty with some sort of incentive for handing over unregistered guns without persecution could work to get some of the off the books and stolen weapons turned in leaving mostly law abiding citizens with the right to own & carry
No.
We are a big country, and have all types of things coming up our southern border.
Guns would be the new drugs, and go straight into the hands of criminals from smugglers.
Being a free open country comes with it's problems too!
Violent people are our problem, cut , and dry!
Lazy people would rather kill to get what they want in life.
Humanity?
I see it in everyday life here, and it's just getting worse.
oscar

Westerville, OH

#110164 Aug 20, 2013
The governments of the world don't give a shit about people being killed, that's why the penalty for murder is almost nothing these days. They just use this as an excuse to take guns off people because they are paranoid that eventually people will have had enough of how their countries are being turned into crap holes by extreme leftists and multiculturalism.

The government just wants a totally disarmed and weak population, while still allowing blacks and other ethnics to keep there own illegal guns.
The Saint

Houston, TX

#110165 Aug 20, 2013
oscar wrote:
The governments of the world don't give a shit about people being killed, that's why the penalty for murder is almost nothing these days. They just use this as an excuse to take guns off people because they are paranoid that eventually people will have had enough of how their countries are being turned into crap holes by extreme leftists and multiculturalism.
The government just wants a totally disarmed and weak population, while still allowing blacks and other ethnics to keep there own illegal guns.
I hope this poor Aussie that was killed here in Oklahoma will open up some doors to the issue of violent black people killing whites here!
It would be nice to see rather than being called white racists, and us keeping the black man down.
These monkeys are out of control, and when I say monkeys I mean animals, not racist terms, but like wild violent animals!
Auntie Dote

London, UK

#110167 Aug 20, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to what - your piles of dogshit?
If what I write is to be considered as such, then THAT is to be considered as FOOD for =>YOUR<= thought, inasmuch as you're a brainless troll!!!

:-))
The Saint

Houston, TX

#110168 Aug 21, 2013
Natty Bumppo wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't demean animals; they have more dignity and values than this black savage shit. These blacks are morally bankrupt and should be executed for their crimes of murder.
Hahaha!!!!
Yeah, that is a slight against animals, as well as shit!
At least those two things can serve a purpose!
This wannabe ganster rap thug scum is just fuckingworthless!
spocko

Oakland, CA

#110169 Aug 21, 2013
The Saint wrote:
<quoted text>Nope!
Guns are the same!
Yep! Such statement are a sad study in ignorance and stupidity ... sadly an American phenomenon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proposed legislation will make getting conceale... 23 hr Here Is One 1
ILLEGALS-Unions AGAINST AMERICANS Sat Fitzwalkerstan Pu... 2
Stutzman to Introduce GOA-Backed National Recip... Jan 29 Tory II 1
National Recprocity !! Jan 28 Tory II 2
Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Jan 26 swedenforever 99
AK-47s, Now Made in AmericaBy Cliff Schecter Jan 24 Here Is One 5
Women Continue To Line Up For Concealed Carry P... Jan 24 Here Is One 1
More from around the web