It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,342

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Read more

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#110023 Jul 10, 2013
TGO wrote:
Hey idiot.
Minors, like Trayvon Martin already carry pistols loaded with hollow point bullets.
You see they ignore the gun laws that weenies like you think mean something.
Have no idea if pulling a gun will "diffuse" the situation. I seriously doubt it would defuse one.
You mumbling illiterate.
Tre, and Minors like Trayvon Martin carry in Chicago Illinois too and now the want to send the National Gaurd into Chicago which they might as declare Chicago a War Zone against the Black & Hispanic gangs that have taken over Chicago which are responsible for most of the homicides especially the Blacks.

Ill. Rep Requests National Guard Help Stop Chicago Violence

July 10, 2013 7:06 AM

State Rep. Monique Davis (D-Chicago) is making the request.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2013/07/10/ill-re...
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#110024 Jul 10, 2013
So the sock puppets agree that Trayvon should have been allowed to have a gun.
The kid was followed by a "Creepy assed Cracker" in a car.
When Tray stopped and pretended to look around, the cracker stopped the car. Several times.
Then when the 17 yo started freaking out, he ran. The cracker got out of the car and pursued him.
Then Trayvon hid in a bush and the cracker started searching for him.
Trayvon stood his ground until discovered and then in fear defended himself with non deadly force.
But ah, the cracker had a gun and killed the kid while the kid was standing his ground.

Now Fat George has to live his life in hiding far away from his dreams of being a hero. Sad stuff.

Location hidden

#110025 Jul 10, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
When Tray stopped and pretended to look around, the cracker stopped the car. Several times.
Then when the 17 yo started freaking out, he ran. The cracker got out of the car and pursued him.
Trayvon stood his ground until discovered and then in fear defended himself with non deadly force.
But ah, the cracker had a gun and killed the kid while the kid was standing his ground.
Now Fat George has to live his life in hiding far away from his dreams of being a hero. Sad stuff.
Sock Puppets or the Blacks whatever you want to call them believe gang bangers like Trayvon Martin should be allowed to carry a gun and they feel that way in Chicago too and why the Sock Puppets or Blacks if that is what you call them are killing one another.
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#110026 Jul 10, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Sock Puppets or the Blacks whatever you want to call them believe gang bangers like Trayvon Martin should be allowed to carry a gun and they feel that way in Chicago too and why the Sock Puppets or Blacks if that is what you call them are killing one another.
Why isnt there a white muppet?

Location hidden

#110027 Jul 10, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
Why isnt there a white muppet?
because if there was we already know the Blacks would yelling & claiming Racism here in US which isnt hard to figure out but its ok for the Blacks to promote Racism here in the US like they do with their BET(Black Entertainment Television) and now what do you think the Blacks here in the US if there was a new Network was called WET(White Entertainment Television) again they would be yelling & claiming Racism & being Racist and why the Blacks here in the US have brought on this social & economical problems onto themselves which is what Bill Cosby told them one year at NAACP convention and to stop blaming whites for the Black People problems which I remember when Bill Cosby pissed off the Blacks here in the US.

Bill Cosby

Address at the NAACP' on the 50th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education

delivered 17 May 2004, Constitution Hall, Washington D.C.

http://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/bill...
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#110028 Jul 11, 2013
I met this 8 foot 2 inch yellow bird that made a big impact

http://billcosby.com/2012/10/do-you-know-how-...

Yeah, but now you have Obama for the most watched black in America. Reality has outrun Television. Welcome to the new, fundamentally changed America.

Hell, the conservatives may have to put George Zimmerman under a sunlamp and trot him out as Vice President or Sarah Palin's secret lover just to get some ethnic vote. Like Desi Arnez and Lucielle ball.
FYI

Arvada, CO

#110030 Jul 11, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
More hysteria. The Dept. of Justice orchestrated the protests against Zimmerman. Equal justice for all!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23595...
Of course, that won't bother you. You're too simple to realize the significance of it.
I have a question. When did the Progressives come up with WHITE HISPANIC ? If Zimmerman is quote WHITE HISPANIC , what is OBAMA ? WHITE AFRICAN AMERICAN? interesting. HMM Regards
TGO

Vernon, FL

#110031 Jul 11, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
How do you "pretend to look around"?

I want all you young people to look at what happens to your brain on Thai beer.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#110032 Jul 11, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question. When did the Progressives come up with WHITE HISPANIC ? If Zimmerman is quote WHITE HISPANIC , what is OBAMA ? WHITE AFRICAN AMERICAN? interesting. HMM Regards
Because they were still trying to play the race card.
TGO

Vernon, FL

#110033 Jul 11, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Tre, and Minors like Trayvon Martin carry in Chicago Illinois too and now the want to send the National Gaurd into Chicago which they might as declare Chicago a War Zone against the Black & Hispanic gangs that have taken over Chicago which are responsible for most of the homicides especially the Blacks.-- nce/
What happened was Trayvon was pretending to look around and thought Zimmerman was one of his Insane Latin Kings or MS13 gang rivals who had followed him from Miami so he hid in the bushes and was thinking I'm gonna jack me this cracker and get his ride and paid and get me my teardrop dog.

So he walked up and said "Have you heard the word about Jesus?" but Zimmerman said "I'm a white hispanic die Crip!" and shot him so he could steal his Skittles.

Then Al Sharpton came and threatened to fart if he didn't get his walkin round money from the crackers. Then Obama had the DoJ get Zimmerman for killing his love child Trayvon. Sure he could've been his son but it was only a one night stand.

Actually he only went after Zimmerman because he was afraid Jesse Jackson might cut his balls off while he was relaxing in one of the Chicago bath houses he frequents when Michelle is away.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#110034 Jul 11, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go. They burn both parties.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press...
You don't think the information wing of the democrat party, otherwise known as our media sluts, would report it, do you?
Again, it's just another wingnuz website put up by some idiot feeding BS to gullible people like you
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#110035 Jul 11, 2013
It is Elmo and Kermit! LOL
TGO

Vernon, FL

#110036 Jul 11, 2013
What a dirty liar.
The Swedish Chef is white he just speaks Scabonics.

Location hidden

#110037 Jul 11, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>I have a question. When did the Progressives come up with WHITE HISPANIC ? If Zimmerman is quote WHITE HISPANIC , what is OBAMA ? WHITE AFRICAN AMERICAN? interesting. HMM Regards
there is blacks that dont like Obama because his mother was White and Obama is part white and dont consider Obama a true Black especially the Nation of Islam who have no use for mixed raced blacks especially with Whites.
TGO

Vernon, FL

#110038 Jul 11, 2013
Zimmerman's dad is white and his mother hispanic, so that makes him a white hispanic.

Obama's dad was black and his mother white, so that makes him a black white woman.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#110039 Jul 11, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go. They burn both parties.
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press...
You don't think the information wing of the democrat party, otherwise known as our media sluts, would report it, do you?
To no surprise you wninguz idiots are confusing "preparedness" with "support," for some hysterical rightwing reason ... LOL, f-ing idiots!!
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#110040 Jul 11, 2013
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
To no surprise you wninguz idiots are confusing "preparedness" with "support," for some hysterical rightwing reason ... LOL, f-ing idiots!!
You read the Daily Kos? What a friggen idiot. I often wondered how Barbara Boxer, Nancy Pelosi, Barbara Lee could possibly get elected. Now I know.
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#110042 Jul 11, 2013
Charles Manson must be at fevr pitch waiting for the not guilty verdict. I bet he wishes he had a gang to expedite some rioting and mayhem in Fl. Arrrghhh. Did the earth move for you Charlie?

Location hidden

#110043 Jul 11, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
Charles Manson must be at fevr pitch waiting for the not guilty verdict. I bet he wishes he had a gang to expedite some rioting and mayhem in Fl. Arrrghhh. Did the earth move for you Charlie?
dont worry, if there is a not guilty verdict the blacks will be terrorizng in the streets like in LA with Rodney King in 1992 when the verdict was Not Guilty which is their nature anyways just look at Chicago where they have been terrorizing law abiding citizens and now a State Democratic Representive wants to bring in the National Guard to take the Streets back from the Black & Latino Gangs which is nothing but a war being fought on the streets of Chicago anyways and I see nothing wrong with miltary action against the Black & Latino Gangs that are raging war in Chicago.

State Rep. Monique Davis calls on Quinn and Emanuel to bring in National Guard

http://www.examiner.com/article/state-rep-mon...
TGO

Labelle, FL

#110044 Jul 12, 2013
Trayvon Martin was so obviously a gangbanger it isn't funny.

Only leftists and lowlifes believe the chum that he was an innocent little child. He probably ducked out of sight to ditch his burglary tools.

These people are running wild wreaking havoc and getting away with it - for now. Sooner or later the majority of people will tire of it and these people will answer for what they have been doing.

Both them and their enablers, including gangbanger daddy Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suspect in Arizona Shooting Spree a White Supre... 20 min payme 56
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... 16 hr The real zeke 51
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... Thu payme 12
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Wed CTM 12,176
News US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... Wed Cat74 137
News If not Congress, Obama should reject bill on co... Mar 24 Denny CranesPlace 23
Obama to ban AR-15 bullets Mar 23 Denny CranesPlace 24
More from around the web