It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Read more: Truthdig 103,342

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Read more
H20 Mpp

Anonymous Proxy

#107753 May 20, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
Some argue that pre Colonial aboriginals practised true communism on a local level.
I always love it when there is an opportunity to watch that South African movie, "The God's must be Crazy"
It should be part of shool studies.
You also love it when there is a chance to watch small children you sick pedophile.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#107754 May 20, 2013
H20 Mpp wrote:
<quoted text>
You also love it when there is a chance to watch small children you sick pedophile.
I love it when you make a fool of youself yet again.
It still burns?
HAHAHAHA

“Shall NOT be infringed!”

Since: Apr 13

San Jose, CA.

#107755 May 20, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not right because you say I am right, I am right because history says so.
"In regard to the third allegation: it is indeed a strange state of civil society, when the very basis upon which all associations of men are formed, is imputed to a man as a crime. If self-defence which is so much an axiom: so commanding the instinctive approbation of all men and times as to be known as the "first law of nature," has to be defended, I might as well quit the field in despair. But if it was not a virtue of the highest order, to resist mobs, which are violators of the peace, and in derogation of the dignity and safety of the commonwealth, I need but bring the National and state Constitutions to my defence, which place the right of the citizen "to bear arms in self-defence," beyond the power of legislation, higher and more sacred than the Constitution itself."

- Cassius Marcellus Clay,[The writings of Cassius Marcellus Clay: Including Speeches and Addresses. Edited, With a Preface and Memoir, By Horace Greeley. New York: Harper & Brothers, Publishers, No. 82 Cliff Street. 1848.](Mr. Clay served three times as Kentucky state representative, and was one of the founders of the Republican Party. Clay accepted the post of Minister to the Russian court, but the Civil War started before his departure. There were no Federal troops in Washington at the time, so Mr. Clay organized a group of 300 volunteers to protect the White House and U.S. Naval Yard from possible Confederate attack. These men became known as Cassius M. Clay's Washington Guards. This caused President Lincoln to give Clay a presentation Colt revolver).
GoGoBar

Thailand

#107756 May 20, 2013
Oh dear, we seem to have missed the current state of gun affairs.

Usa Murder Rate 4.8
Usa Gun Muder rate 3.7

$.8 - 3.7 = 1.1

Aust murder rate 1.1
UK Murder rate 1.2

Arithmatic.

Usa 12996 Murders

225 Justifiablw Homicide by gun

The second ammendment seems to have been hijacked by Corporate Interests along with the First Ammendment.
With the first it is mostly Rupert. LOL.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#107757 May 20, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
Some argue that pre Colonial aboriginals practised true communism on a local level.
I always love it when there is an opportunity to watch that South African movie, "The God's must be Crazy"
It should be part of shool studies.
It's funny you mentioned that movie. I thought it was one of the funniest movies. My wife thought it was stupid and didn't see the humor in it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#107758 May 20, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
Oh dear, we seem to have missed the current state of gun affairs.
Usa Murder Rate 4.8
Usa Gun Muder rate 3.7
$.8 - 3.7 = 1.1
Aust murder rate 1.1
UK Murder rate 1.2
Arithmatic.
Usa 12996 Murders
225 Justifiablw Homicide by gun
The second ammendment seems to have been hijacked by Corporate Interests along with the First Ammendment.
With the first it is mostly Rupert. LOL.
if you take your numbers that you posted and at those rates and take those percentages multiply them to get the population equivalent to the US, Australia and UK murder rates would be terrible compared to the US if the UK & Australia had the same population as the US.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#107759 May 20, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should you care if Conneticut passes these laws, you don't live in Connecticut do you?
Why should you care if Conneticut passes these laws, you don't live in Connecticut do you?
GoGoBar

Thailand

#107760 May 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>if you take your numbers that you posted and at those rates and take those percentages multiply them to get the population equivalent to the US, Australia and UK murder rates would be terrible compared to the US if the UK & Australia had the same population as the US.
You can try that if you like.
But you are not as stupid as that Highlander.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#107762 May 20, 2013
eber wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what you do between molesting kids?, post messages on topix about a subject you know nothing about in a country you dont live in and on a forum where nobody likes you, pedophile.
LOL. You are the one hiding your identity.

You have to. How does that feel? Perhaps you cannot post under your favourite persona. Why?
gold

Germany

#107763 May 20, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You are the one hiding your identity.
You have to. How does that feel? Perhaps you cannot post under your favourite persona. Why?
meh, nothing about me.
You are the sicko that went to the pedophile capital.
Why ? Well your like all the other disgusting fat sweaty ugly old men that couldnt get a woman in Australia so go off to Thailand to look for a child bride and end up staying there molesting kids on a regular basis.

Location hidden

#107764 May 20, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
You can try that if you like.
But you are not as stupid as that Highlander.
what ever happened to Highlander.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#107765 May 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>what ever happened to Highlander.
God knows where it is HIDING. LOL> His arithmatic still lingers.
Somewhere that a wheelchair can gbe for sure.
Oh, that will be room service.

Location hidden

#107766 May 20, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
God knows where it is HIDING. LOL> His arithmatic still lingers.
Somewhere that a wheelchair can gbe for sure.
Oh, that will be room service.
yeah somebody else told me that too
GoGoBar

Thailand

#107767 May 20, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>yeah somebody else told me that too
There was another rumour that Highlander was hopefull for the new King of Scotland if the Independence Referrundum succeeds.
But since the Scots have learned that they would not be able to stay with the Pound, and be forced to join the Euro, the common people look like voting to stay with Great Britain.
It is either that or become Eire.

But Quebec is hopefull to attain indepedence. And around 30 states in the USA also.

It all depends on Highlander.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#107768 May 21, 2013
HollybytheSea wrote:
<quoted text>Why should you care if Conneticut passes these laws, you don't live in Connecticut do you?
Nothing else better to do than repeat yourself on different threads there troll...onyer bike then.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#107770 May 21, 2013
Get lost Bloomin' Idjit!p

Perth, Australia

#107771 May 21, 2013
HollybytheSea wrote:
Make me, Holly by the shit house!

Perth, Australia

#107772 May 21, 2013
HollybytheSea wrote:
PS. You are the one trolling me?...wouldn't it be you that should get lost?....yes Holly, I believe it is! Back onyer bike princess!
Diogenes

Hatfield, UK

#107773 May 21, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Make me, Holly by the shit house!
Is your life so empty and bleak, that the only thing you have left is to make the lives of all others just as miserable as can be?

“Tu ne cede malis”

Since: Dec 06

Lots of different places

#107774 May 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>what ever happened to Highlander.
You rang?
;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kahr CW40 PROBLEM (Dec '08) 23 hr OlFed 48
News Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) Apr 15 AMERICA 12,178
Democrats: Get A $2,000 Tax Credit For Turning ... Apr 14 Get Out 10
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Apr 13 swedenforever 112
News Who's calling the shots in Canada? Apr 10 Truth and Facts 2
Suspect in Arizona Shooting Spree a White Supre... Apr 5 Truth and Facts 82
Why I'm for the Brady Bill By Ronald Reagan Apr 5 Truth and Facts 36
More from around the web