It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,347

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
Sir Bucking Fastard

UK

#105748 Apr 27, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
It's NOT "the Guns, Stupid".
IT'S THE SUICIDE BOMBS AND HOMICIDE BOMBS DETONATED BY MUSLIM JIHADISTS, WHO FOLLOW THE SO-CALLED "RELIGION OF PEACE" !
Really?

So what about that ZIONAZIS?

"Newly-released UK documents speak of Zionist Nazis, terrorists and savages"
http://www.redressonline.com/2013/04/newly-re...

LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!

Oh, and there's this: WHY DOES ISRAEL P A Y to DISARM AMERICANS?!?!!?!?!?

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#105749 Apr 27, 2013
Sir Bucking Fastard wrote:
<quoted text>
One SMALL correction, my dear: NEITHER the U.S. Constitution, NOR the Bill of Rights,'gave' anything to anyone.
Rather, the Bill of Rights was a RECOGNITION of WHAT was ALREADY KNOWN by the colonists.
YOUR Constitution gives NOT—A —THING to you.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PUH-LEASE: KEEP THAT in mind, FOR EVER!
YOUR Constitution serves SOLELY as a CONSTRAINT upon YOUR federal, AND state governments.
It is UP TO YOU to ENFORCE its provisions.
Are YOU up to that task?
You are CORRECT in stating that the U.S. Constitution does NOT "give us rights", but rather protects the RIGHTS that are ours by the very fact of our existence.

And you are once again CORRECT that the U.S. Constitution IS designed to be a constraint on the federal government.

Presently, our Obamaniac is doing everything he can to eviscerate American citizens of their Second Amendment RIGHTS to be armed against his goons.

And so far, members of HIS OWN PARTY IN THE SENATE have prevented him from doing so.

I AM READY to die for my RIGHTS. But how many of my fellow Americans are ?!

There are other things I would like to say here about this subject, but I don't want the Secret Service, F.B.I. A.T.F. D.H.S., and other members of The Obamaniac's storm trooping goons swooping down on me.(He's a One Fell Swoopist).
Sir Bucking Fastard

UK

#105750 Apr 27, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are CORRECT in stating that the U.S. Constitution does NOT "give us rights", but rather protects the RIGHTS that are ours by the very fact of our existence.
And you are once again CORRECT that the U.S. Constitution IS designed to be a constraint on the federal government.
Presently, our Obamaniac is doing everything he can to eviscerate American citizens of their Second Amendment RIGHTS to be armed against his goons.
And so far, members of HIS OWN PARTY IN THE SENATE have prevented him from doing so.
I AM READY to die for my RIGHTS. But how many of my fellow Americans are ?!
There are other things I would like to say here about this subject, but I don't want the Secret Service, F.B.I. A.T.F. D.H.S., and other members of The Obamaniac's storm trooping goons swooping down on me.(He's a One Fell Swoopist).
"There are other things I would like to say here about this subject, but I don't want the Secret Service, F.B.I. A.T.F. D.H.S., and other members of The Obamaniac's storm trooping goons swooping down on me.(He's a One Fell Swoopist)."

If you can't —or won't— speak your mind, then YOU are ALREADY a slave.

And SCREW those 'storm troopers!'

IT IS BETTER TO DIE STANDING ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET, than to die MISERABLY ON YOUR KNEES!!!!!!

STAND AND FIGHT, DAMN IT!

If YOU do NOT have the COURAGE of YOUR convictions, then what have you otherwise ....?
GoGoBar

Thailand

#105752 Apr 27, 2013
US firearm violence 350,000 per year

US Justifiable Homicide 225 per year

Smallest Govt. spending per capita on domestic population in the Advanced Nations.(6th smallest in the G20)

50 million starving given food stamps to compensate for having a gigantic military to protect US based multinational oil companies overseas.

Largest debtor Nation

4% real wage growth in the last 30 years.

Sounds like North Korea or Iran.
GoGoBar is a pedophile

Montréal, Canada

#105753 Apr 27, 2013
GoGoBar is a child molesting sicko pervert

GoGoBar

Thailand

#105755 Apr 28, 2013
Largest Prison Population in the World.

Now that is freedom!

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#105756 Apr 28, 2013
free republic wrote:
<quoted text>Let's outlaw cars or gasoline or make it illegal to drive a car. Better yet, if you really want to keep people from death, stop the single greatest cause of death ...birth.
Or just kill off all the men....

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#105757 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
"There are other things I would like to say here about this subject, but I don't want the Secret Service, F.B.I. A.T.F. D.H.S., and other members of The Obamaniac's storm trooping goons swooping down on me.(He's a One Fell Swoopist)."
If you can't —or won't— speak your mind, then YOU are ALREADY a slave.
And SCREW those 'storm troopers!'
IT IS BETTER TO DIE STANDING ON YOUR OWN TWO FEET, than to die MISERABLY ON YOUR KNEES!!!!!!
STAND AND FIGHT, DAMN IT!
If YOU do NOT have the COURAGE of YOUR convictions, then what have you otherwise ....?
With the way things are right now, with regards to Boston, AND the fact that we had a terrorist attack 17 miles from me a few months ago, BY A GUY THAT LIVES HERE IN COOLIDGE A FEW BLOCKS FROM ME (look it up if you don't believe me), I am not going to say anything provocative that's going to land me in Guantanamo for the next 600 years.(I thought he PROMISED to close that ???!!!)

Perth, Australia

#105758 Apr 28, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
They shouldn't be spending all of their resources on building a bomb.
Why do they need a bomb?
Why does America need them?
Becky

Hangzhou, China

#105759 Apr 28, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
get off your high horse the brits and Australians were there too and they don't mind getting there gas from there!! I don't agree with the war but we're not by ourselves your guilty too
Well duh
Sir Bucking Fastard

Snohomish, WA

#105760 Apr 28, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does America need them?
WHY does Israel have them?

Let's TALK about THAT!
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#105761 Apr 28, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
With the way things are right now, with regards to Boston, AND the fact that we had a terrorist attack 17 miles from me a few months ago, BY A GUY THAT LIVES HERE IN COOLIDGE A FEW BLOCKS FROM ME (look it up if you don't believe me), I am not going to say anything provocative that's going to land me in Guantanamo for the next 600 years.(I thought he PROMISED to close that ???!!!)
Well get the guns out and shoot the M/Fers when they come for you, show the SOB's you will not be fcuked with, stand up to them,“on your own two feet “ and when they shovel up your remains they will know that you were one tough bitch not to be fcuked with.
You see it doesn't matter about yourself, you act for the greater good and if you and your family end up being a bit of collateral damage,[ shot, indefinitely imprisoned, tortured ]“ shit happens “ so be it. Be a real man like Sir Bucking Fastard, he would do it in the blink of an eye.
free

Mclean, VA

#105763 Apr 28, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Or just kill off all the men....
solution to death is to sterilize all women to stop birth not kill men
GoGoBar

Thailand

#105764 Apr 28, 2013
Pretty cunning of the wealthy capitalist when you think of it. Give the peasants as little as possible, send their jobs overseas then throw some guns at them and tell them to fend for themselves.

Perth, Australia

#105765 Apr 28, 2013
free wrote:
<quoted text>solution to death is to sterilize all women to stop birth not kill men
No! if you get rid of men there is no seed...so no need for brutality against women....ijit.

Perth, Australia

#105766 Apr 28, 2013
<quoted text>
WHY does Israel have them?
EXACTLY!
GoGoBar is a pedo

Anonymous Proxy

#105767 Apr 28, 2013
GoGoBar is a sick old poof that lives above a child brothel in Thailand so he can drool over little kids all day.

GoGoBar is a sick old poof that lives above a child brothel in Thailand so he can drool over little kids all day.

republican supporter

Anonymous Proxy

#105769 Apr 28, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
No! if you get rid of men there is no seed...so no need for brutality against women....ijit.
wrong women are evil trouble makes for men and are scared walking alone at night,they cheat ,masturbate at home when their husbands are at work,use sex to make money from men,
GoGoBar

Thailand

#105770 Apr 28, 2013
GoGoBar is a pedo wrote:
I should get a dark tan and move to New Delhi
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

#105771 Apr 28, 2013
that one dey

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion Line 9 min Tory II 115
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 15 min Tory II 88
30-06 (7.62X63) vs .308 (7.62X51) (Feb '11) 17 min Tory II 98
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... 2 hr Here Is One 2
One year after concealed carry, Chicago homicid... 2 hr Here Is One 1
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... 2 hr Here Is One 14
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 2 hr Here Is One 10,888
•••

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••