It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,350

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
Sir Bucking Fastard

UK

#103292 Mar 31, 2013
Punjabi raj wrote:
british can stick their gun up their buttocks holes and shoot.
I would suggest the very same thing for yourself, but your cranium is up there to your shoulders!
:-))

“REFUSE ALL IMITATIONS!!”

Since: Jan 11

Beaumaris, Australia

#103298 Mar 31, 2013
WOW!!

Posts don't often get ignored as urgently as this one was!!lol!

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/australia/TI...

Here it is again:
----------

THAT'S IT FOLKS!!

If you have any guns that you shouldn't have just hand them over to the Police. As a trusted agency they will keep the community safe!:)

http://tinyurl.com/d2bttap

"We're from the government. We're here to help you".

----------

The point of this post was to call into question the presumption that guns surrendered to, or seized by Police agencies are thereafter rendered out of reach of persons unfit to possess guns.

Immediately after the Port Arthur massacre a report began gaining traction that at least one, and possibly both of the high-performance guns used by Martin Bryant had been previously relinquished at a Police-conducted gun amnesty by a law-abiding prior owner. Thereafter according to reports instead of being crushed those guns found their way back into circulation.

If so, then the implications and ramifications of such an occurrence point to an era when Police Corruption enquiries were already making headlines, as they do from time to time.

Needless to say, the prospect of 35 homicides and dozens maimed for exchange of "Thirty Pieces Of Silver" at some State-run Armory is not only horrendous, but cannot be ruled out.

In subsequent years more reports have surfaced from time to time of "leakages" from various arms repositories, supposedly secured by Government instrumentalities.

Yet don't hold your breath waiting for mainstream media to front-page these lapses unless you're in the business of turning blue for a hobby.

Bottom line is: while all the persecution of law-abiding gun owners flourishes apace, meanwhile our illustrious authorities' will and capacity to 'keep up their end of the bargain' give cause for doubt repeatedly.
The Sewraj Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#103299 Mar 31, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
DELETED
This poster is a FRAUD, IMPOSTOR, USURPER, IDENTITY and MATERIAL THIEF and DERANGED MANIAC.

Not only has he shamefully stolen our identity but all his posts have been purloined from our posts in the Australian forum.

The extent of his mental retardation and disturbance can be observed through these threads posted in the Mauritian forum:

As Beady has a yellow mane Footscray, Australia:
Beady is gone!
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mauritius/TU...

As The switchers Footscray, Australia
SWITCH SWITCH Mauritius
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mauritius/TT...

SWITCH SWITCH Macedonia
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/macedonia/T2...

Other aliases used:
Carlsberg Guy Footscray, Australia
Derpy Hooves Footscray, Australia
Kilo kilobit man Footscray, Australia
Fluttershy Footscray, Australia
Chinkbusters Footscray, Australia
Brony killer Footscray, Australia
Memebase Footscray, Australia
MIKBIK Footscray, Australia
TAIBIX Footscray, Australia
UJIK Footscray, Australia
hAMKELAKAT RAXIKIK Footscray, Australia
lAKREKSAT Footscray, Australia
lARMENIKI Footscray, Australia
TABEIXU Footscray, Austral
nUMGOIGI Footscray, Australia
TEKGSBPUT Footscray, Australia
GAEBIL OSULI Footscray, Australia
nazi Footscray, Australia
HELLTAMIMOTKYOHK O3KYANCUT CHETNGUEXIM4CUOT ANC3KYPHU FQUYTCHETEXIM4CUO TANC3KYP QUYTCHETEXIM4CUO TANC3KYP Beady has a yellow mane QUYTCHETNGUEXIM4CUOTANKYP the Switchers HELLTAMIMOTKYOHK O3KYANCUT CYCLORACHCNGUEXI MCUOTANCPTEAM - using many other similar names and many proxy locations in the Vietnamese and Japanese Forums.

He is part of a group of MalbarCACA (IndoMauritian) posters whom we have named the Benders who use the registered user names - Neville Thompson ( http://www.topix.com/member/profile/nevilleth... ), The ADELAIDEAN ( http://www.topix.com/member/profile/theadelai... ) as well as many other Indian posters scattered around the globe but concentrated in Australia, the UK, US and Mauritius.

We have named him the Adelaidean Footscray, Australia MalbarCACA coward Bender BASTARD

And

IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZER (ID #2 hide myASS! Beady has a yellow mane Derpy Hooves Carlsberg Guy
Rainbow Dash Australia the greater of many evils Switchers ADELAIDEANs)?

Ignore all his posts or report them for abuse to Topix. Better still respond as follows:

Adelaidean Footscray, Australia MalbarCACA coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZE, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR,
TROUBLEMAKER, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNY, PIMP, NONCE, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOY and TOPIX PAID TROLL you are exposed.

FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return.

Now FOOK OFF.

Beaumaris, Australia

#103300 Mar 31, 2013
The Sewraj Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
This poster is a FRAUD,
[ DEFAMATION TRASHED ]
You have deployed this copy-paste over 50 times in the last couple of weeks beady, obstructing legitimate discussion with self-serving ad hominem.

http://tinyurl.com/beadyssuperiors

The Sewraj Bashers

Henderson, NV

#103302 Mar 31, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
You have deployed this copy-paste over 50 times in the last couple of weeks beady, obstructing legitimate discussion with self-serving ad hominem.
http://tinyurl.com/beadyssuperiors

Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
3 min ago

The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED

This poster is a FRAUD, IMPOSTOR, USURPER, IDENTITY and MATERIAL THIEF and DERANGED MANIAC.

Not only has he shamefully stolen our identity but all his posts have been purloined from our posts in the Australian forum.

The extent of his mental retardation and disturbance can be observed through these threads posted in the Mauritian forum:

Beady is gone!
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mauritius/TU ...

SWITCH SWITCH Mauritius
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mauritius/TT ...

SWITCH SWITCH Macedonia
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/macedonia/T2 ...

Other aliases used:
HELLTAMIMOTKYOHK O3KYANCUT CHETNGUEXIM4CUOT ANC3KYPHU FQUYTCHETEXIM4CUO TANC3KYP QUYTCHETEXIM4CUO TANC3KYP Beady has a yellow mane QUYTCHETNGUEXIM4CUOTANKYP the Switchers HELLTAMIMOTKYOHK O3KYANCUT CYCLORACHCNGUEXI MCUOTANCPTEAM - using many other similar names and many proxy locations in the Vietnamese and Japanese Forums.

He is part of a group of MalbarCACA (IndoMauritian) posters whom we have named the Benders who use the registered user names - Neville Thompson ( http://www.topix.com/member/profile/nevilleth ...), The ADELAIDEAN ( http://www.topix.com/member/profile/theadelai ...) as well as many other Indian posters scattered around the globe but concentrated in Australia, the UK, US and Mauritius.

We have named him the Adelaidean Footscray, Australia MalbarCACA coward Bender BASTARD

And

IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZER (ID #2 hide myASS! Beady has a yellow mane Derpy Hooves Carlsberg Guy
Rainbow Dash Australia the greater of many evils Switchers ADELAIDEANs)?

Ignore all his posts or report them for abuse to Topix. Better still respond as follows:

Adelaidean Footscray, Australia MalbarCACA coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZE, SPAMMER, REAL AGITATOR,
TROUBLEMAKER, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNY, PIMP, NONCE, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOY and TOPIX PAID TROLL you are exposed.

FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never return.

Now FOOK OFF.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#103303 Mar 31, 2013
DavidQ762 wrote:
<quoted text>
Put THIS in your pipe and smoke it:
Here's what has happened in the rest of the world due to 'gun bans'. It covers Australia, Canada, and England gun ban results:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =itthVyjHW9QXX
What a load of bullshit, if 1)this attacker wasn't an ex stalker boyfriend that got off on abusing women ...and 2) the female used some better judgement in choosing boy freinds these type of situations wouldn't occur in the first place. There is also the fact that you fail to solve the source of the problem...ie....the guy was an abusive feckwit, snf she obviously had issues in order to sink that low... BUT what you are clearly saying is, the only way to fix all your social problems is with a gun.....way to go moron.
Sir Bucking Fastard

UK

#103304 Mar 31, 2013
R-12 Freon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, sounds to me like it's his butt that's sittin on his shoulders....
Why yes, yes! And I do believe that the proper description for his condition is referred to as the 'AssHat' syndrome!
;-)

Perth, Australia

#103305 Mar 31, 2013
Sir Bucking Fastard wrote:
<quoted text>
You doubt ... Yet you provide NOT A THING which would tend to support your suppositions.
A: damned If I do and damned if I don't...Google it you uneducated tit.
So, I shall put THIS question to you: HOW MANY Kulak families WEREN'T armed, when the Soviet forces took over?
A: How many"WERE armed?"...You are the one saying these things and not putting up 1 shred of actual evidence.
How many Chinese WEREN'T armed when the Chinese Communists took over?
A: How many "WERE" armed? refer to above answer.
How many Cambodians WEREN'T armed when Pol Pot took over?
Finally, what YOU think to be the proper price for a gun, in no way determines that cost everywhere else. In fact, there are gunsmiths in Pakistan, India, and Afghanistan (and other places in that region) who can copy just any firearm with a degree of accuracy, and reliability which would simply astound you! And they'll do that for FAR less than you might expect.
Remember: They are working to stay alive, and NOT to make 'killing' in the marketplace.
A: So what you are saying is that Al queda and the local populations are not getting their guns by any means other than local....I like to be sure of where you are going here?
So you, by your very remarks, reveal an astonishing degree of IGNORANCE on the matter!
A: The debate is ongoing so early days yet Pacha!
In fact, I'm inclined to say that you come off as being an inveterate communist yourself, what with your dismissal of facts revealed otherwise.
A: I deal in FACTS not emotional twaddle...and in regards as me being dismissive, that is your problem not mine, I don't dismiss anything out of hand (if you knew me and you don't) just because I don't say you are a hero because you carry a gun you dismiss me as a wuse, just because I don't think it is manly to have assault weapons for anything other than penis envy, you think I dismiss anything you say....NO, I still give you a few post to garner your level of insanity....give me some credit.
Yes: YOU engage in WHOLESALE PROPAGANDA!
A: NEVER...1) I am not a brainwashed yankee....and 2) I am not a gun loving loony to the detriment of my countrymen....
GoGoBar

Thailand

#103307 Mar 31, 2013
USA

2.5 million dangerous felons in Jail

1,286,000 Serious Violent Crimes

450,000 involving firearms

201 Justifiable Homicides(Self defence with firearm)

ROFLMAO

Perth, Australia

#103308 Mar 31, 2013
DavidQ762 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well stated Sir.
This is how easy you can pick the lunacy of a poster, their avatar is a start...You are clueless and arrogant and inconsiderate...and I think you would be like that in real life....you think it is right( to debate with those against guns) you have a gun as your avatar....you are attempting to incite and more's to the point show how bloody immature you are...it worked...as that all says straight up that you are a dick head...in anyone's language.

Perth, Australia

#103310 Mar 31, 2013
DavidQ762 wrote:
<quoted text>
It is very sad to see how far down the British empire has fallen. Almost as sad as it is watching the American fall as well. Our peoples were the shining hope of freedom and liberty to the rest of the known world. Take a look at us now....
You are worse off than the Brits....you are broke.
peroxide

San Antonio, TX

#103311 Mar 31, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
USA
ROFLMAO
All your stats are f*cking made up.
Stop posting that tired old shit you loser.
You don't even live in the USA !
Nobody ever agrees with you ever.

Why should anyone listen to you a known PEDOPHILE !

Go find some statistics about pedos that live in Thailand.

Perth, Australia

#103312 Mar 31, 2013
DavidQ762 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey defenseless one, take a look at what your OWN police are saying about your cowardly 'gun ban'-
American Gun Control - The Push To Disarm Americans

A: Nice comeback dick head!

(Excellent interviews with Australian Police about their BACK FIRING 'gun ban').
Good luck defending yourself with your butter knives, bonehead.
A: The only thing missing from this link is the propaganda warning......

Perth, Australia

#103313 Mar 31, 2013
DavidQ762 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem like you actually enjoy being a disarmed 'subject'. So much so, that you desire to bring others down to the same pathetically undefended status that you are in. I guess the old saying is true after all. You know; "Misery loves company". Take a hike, you pathetic boot-licking sycophant.
A: Anyone who has followed these posts (that have a brain and no gun) would see that it was you who made the lame arse attempt to bring me down and failed but you keep trying, now you are just pissed...can't take it don't deal it....TED!
Sir Bucking Fastard

UK

#103317 Mar 31, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
WOW!!
----------
Bottom line is: while all the persecution of law-abiding gun owners flourishes apace, meanwhile our illustrious authorities' will and capacity to 'keep up their end of the bargain' give cause for doubt repeatedly.
The ones in elected, and appointed office, and that includes the hirelings, always feel the need to justify their existence by way of inflating the violent crime statistics.

Of course that works both ways too, but NOT reporting certain incidents to the international community, such as to present a false facade, making all appear to be placid, and pastoral.

The of course, in order to remove more rights from the people, they will engage in hyperbole, verily foaming at the mouth over even the smallest of instances of criminality. From that point they will over-blow every reported instance to the point of inflating certain crimes.

And if the said 'inflation' doesn't work, then they will purposefully make sure that something bad happens by facilitating (read: False flag) a real disaster.

There's always an insidious power behind all of this, and if you're perceptive, you'll know of whom I speak.
GoGoBar

Thailand

#103318 Mar 31, 2013
USA

HAHAHAHA

ROFLMAO

Beaumaris, Australia

#103320 Mar 31, 2013
And if the said 'inflation' doesn't work, then they will purposefully make sure that something bad happens by facilitating (read: False flag) a real disaster.
And with such heinous gravity riding on its success and concealment, any whistle-blower's untimely death would be made to look like an 'accident'.
There's always an insidious power behind all of this, and if you're perceptive, you'll know of whom I speak.
Some combination of UN and the NWO groupies.
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#103321 Mar 31, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
DELETED.

Not only has he shamefully stolen our identity but all his posts have been purloined from our posts in the
Australian forum.

The extent of his mental retardation and disturbance can be observed through these threads posted in the Mauritian
forum:

Beady is gone!
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mauritius/TU...

SWITCH SWITCH Mauritius
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/mauritius/TT...

SWITCH SWITCH Macedonia
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/macedonia/T2...

Other aliases used:
HELLTAMIMOTKYOHK O3KYANCUT CHETNGUEXIM4CUOT ANC3KYPHU FQUYTCHETEXIM4CUO TANC3KYP QUYTCHETEXIM4CUO TANC3KYP Beady
has a yellow mane QUYTCHETNGUEXIM4CUOTANKYP the Switchers HELLTAMIMOTKYOHK O3KYANCUT CYCLORACHCNGUEXI
MCUOTANCPTEAM - using many other similar names and many proxy locations in the Vietnamese and Japanese Forums.

He is part of a group of MalbarCACA (IndoMauritian) posters whom we have named the Benders who use the registered
user names - Neville Thompson ( http://www.topix.com/member/profile/nevilleth... ), The ADELAIDEAN
( http://www.topix.com/member/profile/theadelai... ) as well as many other Indian posters scattered around the
globe but concentrated in Australia, the UK, US and Mauritius.

And

IndoMauritian ti pilon IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZER (ID #2 hide myASS! Beady has a yellow mane Derpy
Hooves Carlsberg Guy Rainbow Dash Australia the greater of many evils Switchers ADELAIDEANs)?

Adelaidean Footscray, Australia MalbarCACA coward Bender BASTARD IMPOSTOR, IDENTITY THIEF, PLAGERIZE, SPAMMER,
REAL AGITATOR,
TROUBLEMAKER, SmellyARSIE HINDUSTINK TRANNY, PIMP, NONCE, SHEMAlE FUCKTURD DANCING LADYBOY and TOPIX PAID TROLL
you are exposed.

FUKINGAYHOMOSEXUAL MalbarCACA Bacha Bazi Dancing RentBoy FOOK OFF back to your STINKY SHITCACAHOLE forum and never
return.

Now FOOK OFF.
coward british laws

Australia

#103322 Mar 31, 2013
Yes, Australia where I live has quickly become one of the most stupid nations in the world. After all, where else would a gun replica made only of wood be banned because of gun laws.

"HUNDREDS of harmless historic RSL displays, containing rifles, machineguns and cannons, may have to be removed from public view because they are unlicensed.

"The red tape farce, which will hit clubs throughout Queensland, was triggered in Cooktown in the far north where police last week confiscated two guns – including a replica firearm made entirely of wood.

"Cooktown RSL members have lashed out at the crackdown that requires them to prove the guns are inactive following a complaint from a local pacifist who felt the weapons promoted war and violence.
scared australian

Australia

#103323 Mar 31, 2013
in Australia, civilians are not allowed to possess automatic and semi-automatic firearms, self-loading and pump action shotguns, handguns with a calibre in excess of .38in with only narrow exemptions, semi-automatic handguns with a barrel length less than 120mm, and revolvers with a barrel length less than 100mm private possession of handguns (pistols and revolvers) is only permitted subject to stringent conditions only licensed gun owners may lawfully acquire, possess or transfer a firearm or ammunition Applicants for a gun owner’s licence in Australia are required to prove genuine reason to possess a firearm, for example, hunting, target shooting, collection, pest control, and narrow occupational uses In british law, personal protection is not a genuine reason Where a past history, or apprehended likelihood of family violence exists, the law in Australia stipulates that a gun licence should be denied or revoked gun owners must re-apply and re-qualify for their firearm licence every 1 to 5 years depending on the licence category Licensed firearm owners in Australia are permitted to possess only the number and type of firearms specified on their licence or acquisition permit A licensed firearm owner in Australia is permitted to possess ammunition only for those firearms for which the purchaser is licensed, with a limit on the quantity of ammunition that may be purchased in a given period

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Zimmerman Speaks Exclusively on Armed Am... 17 min Here Is One 60
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... 26 min cancer suxs 256
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 45 min Righteous 11,198
Eric Frein manhunt turns up explosives Wed Not sure 2
A 9-year-old girl, a fatal Uzi accident and a r... Tue Here Is One 95
Malkin: Hicken-weasel: Why Colorado's gutless g... Sep 29 Richies Cool Man ... 1
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... Sep 29 Kentucky-Mitch 63

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE