It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,368

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101605 Mar 2, 2013
oh, don't forget your batman cape.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#101606 Mar 2, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
omg - you finally said something intelligent. lord have mercy.
Cheers beetch, but I always post intelligent things, you don't appreciate them because they differ to your opinions, see what you are missing by your ignorance.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#101607 Mar 2, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I see, so people can't shit on gun owners but you can take the piss out of peace loving humane vegetarians.....What on earth did they do to upset you. hypocritical much?
Damn you lady, you just have no sense of humor.
A person with no sense of humor is like a wagon with no springs. It's jolted by every pebble in the road.(I think that has ahomana written all over it)
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Los Angeles, CA

#101608 Mar 2, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>Damn you lady, you just have no sense of humor.
A person with no sense of humor is like a wagon with no springs. It's jolted by every pebble in the road.(I think that has ahomana written all over it)
Are you really in the usa pansy greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead

---------- Help!

My dicken died, I have nothing I'am a loser, born a loser, and will die a loser. I have nothing, I wanna cry Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 hide my ASS! United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF.

It's just you Loooooooooser with several comical shemale personalites.

LMAO

ROTFLMAOAY!!!
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101609 Mar 2, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
You went on and one about minutia, but you never answered my question. Are you married?
Bogart? Grasping at straws?
A: You name a real yankee tough guy, as the only one I know is Arny and he is from somewhere else, mind the injection of new blood is a good thing.
Steve Irwin? That little stunt almost cost Bob his life. Anything for publicity/money.
A: One of the few times I agree with you, because although Steve was tough, strong and capable around wild animals that should never been a risk he was willing to take.....what was his wife thinking?
Paul Hogan? Laughable.
A: All the way to the box office, Americans have made him rich by finding his films so enjoyable. You may live in America but you know nothing about your countrymen and what hits their funny bone....they are quite simplistic....and you tried to follow Pricilla Queen of the Dessert, with to Wong foo and failed dismally, you should give us a call we know what works....yuk, yuk, fish.
I think you follow and obsess about us too much. I think you want to be us. That's impossible. You are an Aussie. Sorry, dear
I thought I had cured you of that ridiculous notion....not too bright for a yank, are you? LOL.
You seem to be running out of steam.
Arny who?
Steve's wife? She was probably beside herself, but Steve said it would it ok, and they would have a lot more money in the long run. The Aussie way.
Paul Hogan. Laughable. I haven't seen his movies. You guys are loaded with talent.
You have lost your edge. Time for another vacation? This time go out and play with the wild animals.
You still haven't answered my question. ARE YOU MARRIED? A simple yes or no will suffice. Don't worry, the law won't be banging on your door if you answer. Thank You!
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101610 Mar 2, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheers beetch, but I always post intelligent things, you don't appreciate them because they differ to your opinions, see what you are missing by your ignorance.
Sorry to disappoint you, but that is the FIRST intelligent thing you have said.

If it wasn't for Al Gore the American, you wouldn't be corresponding with me. How about that! Just think how sad your life would be.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101611 Mar 2, 2013
sairla wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe I would choose to home school my child before conceding to that type of indoctrination - it is not the job of teachers to engage in political/social indoctrination of students. Re: teachers striking - they should strike for the conditions associated with their work - without importing any type of political ideology into that process. What is the future for these students with that type of leadership?
Teachers should never strike. The students can think for themselves.

It's hard to stay awake when I read your comments. Snooze.........

Perth, Australia

#101612 Mar 2, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>Damn you lady, you just have no sense of humor.
I have a great sense of humour when the humour presents itself, if you believe that what you posted was funny there is something wrong with your grey matter...nothing you have said to date is remotely funny.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101613 Mar 2, 2013
There are drones that can tell if you are carrying a gun.

Wouldn't it be funny if the drones killed everyone with a gun.

I bet you gun freaks would stop carrying. Cowards. Little drone ain't gonna hurt ya.

United States

#101614 Mar 2, 2013
Guppy wrote:
There are drones that can tell if you are carrying a gun.
Wouldn't it be funny if the drones killed everyone with a gun.
I bet you gun freaks would stop carrying. Cowards. Little drone ain't gonna hurt ya.
Whatever drugs you are doing please let me know, I want to make sure that I stay away from them.

Perth, Australia

#101615 Mar 2, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
A: Lucky I don't need then...
Arny who?
A: I'll be back!
Steve's wife? She was probably beside herself, but Steve said it would it ok, and they would have a lot more money in the long run. The Aussie way.
A: Again you don't know Americans as well as you think you do, capitalism is their baby.
Paul Hogan. Laughable. I haven't seen his movies. You guys are loaded with talent.
A: If you haven't seen his movies one of you Yanks must have gone twice.....he's rich now thanks to you guys.
You have lost your edge. Time for another vacation? This time go out and play with the wild animals.
A: Didn't know the human body had edges, you learn something new everyday, hang on a minute I am not thinking of accepting information from a yank...nope, don't think I will.
You still haven't answered my question. ARE YOU MARRIED? A simple yes or no will suffice. Don't worry, the law won't be banging on your door if you answer. Thank You!
A: There is a reason I haven't answered the question....it isn't relevant to the conversation.

United States

#101616 Mar 2, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a great sense of humour when the humour presents itself, if you believe that what you posted was funny there is something wrong with your grey matter...nothing you have said to date is remotely funny.
It is the ability to 'take a joke', not make one, that proves a person has a sense of humor.
And lady,.........you have no sense of humor.

Perth, Australia

#101617 Mar 2, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you, but that is the FIRST intelligent thing you have said.
If it wasn't for Al Gore the American, you wouldn't be corresponding with me. How about that! Just think how sad your life would be.
It just breaks my heart that you think Al Gore is good for anything let alone communication...Now that is funny.
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#101618 Mar 2, 2013
The ADELAIDEAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And the 60-day deadline "to prove competence" will play straight into gun-grabbers' hands in other ways too. What if that Letter Of Demand arrives in the mailbox of an ex-military Vet while they are away on an extended vacation?
They could arrive back home to learn that they have been rubber-stamped in their over-60-day absence as possessing guns illegally ... criminalized artificially.
An attempt is being made to stampede this measure through Senate / Congress as "part of a package", and when sprung it has been played down by one of its proponents as "only a little thing to ask". Disingenuous!!
Has America's ruling elite forgotten? During the Cold War we in the West unanimously reviled the Soviet Union for incarcerating and isolating dissidents and any individuals feared by Russian leadership to hold "inconvenient" values, real or imagined?
What PRETEXT did Soviet authorities use? "INSANITY"!!
Are Americans soon to hear in English the clichéd chant: "Enemy of the People!" made infamous by Russian bureaucrats?
Whoever dreamed up this legislative atrocity has taken a leaf straight out of the Kremlin's handbook for oppressing the masses.
Don't we in the West seriously risk becoming exactly what and whom we once fought bitterly against?
"Don't we in the West seriously risk becoming exactly what and whom we once fought bitterly against?"

There are too many young people who don't remember the cold war or realize what they're risking or don't see the risk at all. When you see a school teacher wearing a Che Guevara t-shirt, I don't see it getting better. There are very far left types teaching in the schools and colleges.

Much of the ruling elite were part of the "New Left" of the sixties or were educated by them. I'm (tea party) considered a right wing radical these days. Limited government, individual freedom, free market, and a fiscally responsible government has become a radical idea.:-)
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101619 Mar 2, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever drugs you are doing please let me know, I want to make sure that I stay away from them.
I only do the illegal ones. Want some?
Teaman

Mount Holly, NJ

#101620 Mar 2, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
It just breaks my heart that you think Al Gore is good for anything let alone communication...Now that is funny.
The Guppy stepped in it this time.:-)
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101621 Mar 2, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
A: Lucky I don't need then...
Arny who?
A: I'll be back!
A: Again you don't know Americans as well as you think you do, capitalism is their baby.
A: If you haven't seen his movies one of you Yanks must have gone twice.....he's rich now thanks to you guys.
A: Didn't know the human body had edges, you learn something new everyday, hang on a minute I am not thinking of accepting information from a yank...nope, don't think I will.
A: There is a reason I haven't answered the question....it isn't relevant to the conversation.
You haven't answered the question because you are afraid to. It has nothing to do with being relevant. Ruse.
Unmask yourself!

United States

#101622 Mar 2, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
I only do the illegal ones. Want some?
I only do pot. Whatever you're doing surely aint pot. So thanks, but no thanks.
The QUICK FIX IT TEAM

Los Angeles, CA

#101624 Mar 2, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>It is the ability to 'take a joke', not make one, that proves a person has a sense of humor.
And lady,.........you have no sense of humor.
As we said, you are the joke Are you really in the usa pansy greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead

---------- Help!

My dicken died, I have nothing I'am a loser, born a loser, and will die a loser. I have nothing, I wanna cry Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 hide my ASS! United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF.

It's just you Loooooooooser with several comical shemale personalites.

LMAO

ROTFLMAOAY!!!
gokkod

Pittsburgh, PA

#101626 Mar 2, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Just ban humans thats it,,Guns are Harmless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 4 hr obama race team 12,103
Texas open carry is shooting itself in the foot Sat Independent1 9
Open Carry Activist Charged With Shooting Ex-Hu... Dec 13 Here Is One 3
Ferguson braces for grand jury decision Dec 11 Vern5554566 4
Deer Hunting Time Dec 9 kurtcooksalot16 1
Bill would stiffen background checks Dec 8 Independent1 3
SAFE Act PROTEST draws crowd in Lewis County (Jun '13) Dec 7 lowville resident 4
More from around the web