It's the Guns, Stupid

Apr 20, 2007 Full story: Truthdig 103,347

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Full Story
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101479 Mar 1, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter if it is over 300 million or 400 million, the point I am making is that the officers that have to attend a call out should take their time getting there because the gun owners reckon they are not needed, and the cops would be committing suicide knowing every idiot in America has a gun, is that not so?
Are you saying that every American has a gun?

The Aussie government won't let you people have guns. 99% of you aren't wrapped too tight. They are doing you a favor.

Every American has a gun??

IF you are a woman and would like to find a nice man - you need to come here. Tons of nice men here. Boggles the mind.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101480 Mar 1, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
How many pairs of shoes do you own? More than one? Why?
Shoes? Not many. Kind of a tomboy.

Why? Dunno

Are you a police officer type person?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101481 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>You need to use a little common sense. You're thinking,math wise, that's it one gun per person. Hell, some people dont own a gun, some own one, I have more guns then you have fingers, toes, and teeth; some people own a hell of alot more then that.
There's the answer to your math problem.
Oh?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101482 Mar 1, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Of that 310 million people, only about 90 million own guns (with more being added every day).
How do you know such information?

Do you work for the U.S. Government?
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#101483 Mar 1, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
You are relevent now,\Cmon give us the dirty!
Pleaaase!
What do you mean by relevant?

Could be too risqué for yous.
Diogenes

Tuggerah, Australia

#101484 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>Thats true, but dont you find it ironic that obama, whom hates guns and our second admendment, has done more for gun ownership then any other president before him? LMAO----At least he did something right, even if it was accidental.
History is an excellent teacher, and fear is a strong motivator.
Diogenes

Tuggerah, Australia

#101485 Mar 1, 2013
Ghoster wrote:
I find it so funny that Brits and Aussies talk about American Gun Violence but never talk about their home invasions issues. You have low gun Violence but the crime index shows America at a 53.44 and Australia is at a 44.44 index. The funny part of that is the US population is around 314 million. Australia is equal to Texas Population. Australia really has more crime with or without guns. Nothing for them to be laughing and bragging about.
Such has been pointed out before, to Jackarse412.
If Australia had the same population as the U.S., it would have a FOUR TIMES greater violent crime rate!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#101486 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>Usually when someone results in name calling that means they have nothing to add to the conversation. So what you doing here?
Ever heard of the income tax? That was suppose to be only a tempt thing, but the govt didnt stop there. Thats just one example.
You honestly think the govt will stop once they get started.
Why you think we have the 2nd admendment? Do you even have the slightest idea what there is even a 2nd admendment?
Look what happened in russia when the guns were baned.
Look what happened in germany when the guns were baned.
And it all started a lil at a time.
Did you see the speech your president made about gun control, all the while he had children all around him.
Get a clip of adolph hitler in his 1935 speech on guns, look what is surrounding him, children.
It was almost a perfect exact picture of what obama was doing.
You're entitled to your freedom of speech, and opinion, but just remember this; you are enjoying those freedoms bc of some gun carrying crazy yank.
Huh? What country are you babbling about - fool!
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#101487 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>You need to use a little common sense. You're thinking,math wise, that's it one gun per person. Hell, some people dont own a gun, some own one, I have more guns then you have fingers, toes, and teeth; some people own a hell of alot more then that.
There's the answer to your math problem.
It would help if you had you more brains than guns - fool!!

Since: Feb 13

United States

#101488 Mar 1, 2013
"when God made the world he shook it, and everything 'LOOSE' rolled into california, spoko is the perfect example.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#101489 Mar 1, 2013
Ghoster wrote:
I find it so funny that Brits and Aussies talk about American Gun Violence but never talk about their home invasions issues. You have low gun Violence but the crime index shows America at a 53.44 and Australia is at a 44.44 index. The funny part of that is the US population is around 314 million. Australia is equal to Texas Population. Australia really has more crime with or without guns. Nothing for them to be laughing and bragging about.
I have had this conversation a number of times before but you can alway rely on yanks to keep delivering the stupids and ignorant....It is a moot point if we have less "deaths" per year per head of population, especially when the reason for that undeniably is gun control, which is saving about 200 deaths a year, and guns is what this topix is about....never let logic get in the way of bias eh!
Gun owners find more excuses to try and justify the keeping of their guns than you can poke a stick at, when the reality is that guns are keeping your death toll up, not home invasions or car death as guns where cars are set to surpass even those by 2015, or influenza......GUNS!

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-12-18/a...

Guns don't kill people? Well there is an easy way to prove that send your boys into Afghanistan without them and see how long it takes to prove that lie, better still send La Pierre and all of those pesky idiotic NRA gun supporters over there and lets see how long any of them last unarmed against insurgents with guns.ROTFLMAO....You yanks are bloody idiots.
The levi Bashers

Tempe, AZ

#101490 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
"when God made the world he shook it, and everything 'LOOSE' rolled into california, spoko is the perfect example.
"when God made the world he shook it, and everything 'LOOOOOOOOSER' rolled into what state are you in levi?, crawlfish is the perfect example.

PS- bound to get some attention the gay community with that butch pic of yours ladaygayrentgirl.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#101492 Mar 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that every American has a gun?

A: LOL, there is that good ol' American lack of comprehension, and still on par with my expectations . No fish I am saying there are too many guns in America period, so the cops take their life in their hands everytime they answer a to a call out .....There is no need for them to rush as gun owners are confident that they can handle the perp better than law enforcement anyway as they have their guns..... The Aussie government won't let you people have guns. 99% of you aren't wrapped too tight.They are doing you a favor.

A: That is a lessons Americans are learning the hard way, so clearly puts the Aussies above you in common sense.

Every American has a gun??
A: Do they? How do you get that?

IF you are a woman and would like to find a nice man - you need to come here. Tons of nice men here. Boggles the mind.

A: Well thanks fish, but we like our men to fight to kill and be caring at the same time with a good amount of independent intelligence thrown in, where patriotism isn't brainwashing and they can play footy without 200lbs of protective gear...If you didn't live in your tiny goldfish bowl (called America) you could come over and see for yourself, and once you have met our guys, you would understand why American (so called men) would struggle
to rate, and why Aussie women have it so good.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#101493 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
They don't call it Gawd's country for nothin"

United States

#101494 Mar 1, 2013
Shits getting deep on this thread, better put my boots on.

United States

#101495 Mar 1, 2013
The levi Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
"when God made the world he shook it, and everything 'LOOOOOOOOSER' rolled into what state are you in levi?, crawlfish is the perfect example.
PS- bound to get some attention the gay community with that butch pic of yours ladaygayrentgirl.
I dont know nothing about that, Iam who Iam. Why dont you get up off your lazy ass, eat right, do a few crunches, jog a little, lift a few weights, and eat right, then you might look half way decent.
You sound jealous.
I bet your sitting there at the computer now, knees knocking, licking those lips, just wishing you had some of this.
Yeah, I know you are, otherwise you wouldnt had brought it up.
If you're trying to get me to say something bad about gay people, it aint gonna happen, about any race, it aint going to happen, the only thing I hate is muslims, and of course, you.

United States

#101496 Mar 1, 2013
Spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't call it Gawd's country for nothin"
Well, you see, at least we do agree on one thing, we sure as hell dont call it 'Gods' country.
The McPoo Bashers

Henderson, NV

#101497 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>I dont know nothing about that, Iam who Iam. Why dont you get up off your lazy ass, eat right, do a few crunches, jog a little, lift a few weights, and eat right, then you might look half way decent.
You sound jealous.
I bet your sitting there at the computer now, knees knocking, licking those lips, just wishing you had some of this.
Yeah, I know you are, otherwise you wouldnt had brought it up.
If you're trying to get me to say something bad about gay people, it aint gonna happen, about any race, it aint going to happen, the only thing I hate is muslims, and of course, you.
What state are you in delusional gaychickyrentgirl?

United States

#101498 Mar 1, 2013
The McPoo Bashers wrote:
<quoted text>
What state are you in delusional gaychickyrentgirl?
Why you wanna know? Going try to look me up and try to get you some of this?
I dont think so, I like females, not shemales.
The Fixers

Anonymous Proxy

#101499 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>Why you wanna know? Going try to look me up and try to get you some of this?
I dont think so, I like females, not shemales.
Been busy today with cartoons greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead

---------- Help!

My dicken died, I have nothing I'am a loser, born a loser, and will die a loser. I have nothing, I wanna cry Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 hide my ASS! United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF.

Its just you Loooooooooser with several personalites.

LMAO

ROTFLMAOAY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion Line 7 min positronium 148
Ferguson, Clive Bundy, and the Second Amendment 1 hr Here Is One 244
30-06 (7.62X63) vs .308 (7.62X51) (Feb '11) 1 hr Here Is One 111
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 2 hr Here Is One 10,914
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... 4 hr Here Is One 27
Joe Miller: 'If 20 million illegals vote, you c... Mon serfs up 91
Katy Burns: Locked and loaded - " and only 9 ye... Sun Here Is One 2
•••

Guns People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••