It's the Guns, Stupid

It's the Guns, Stupid

There are 103340 comments on the Truthdig story from Apr 20, 2007, titled It's the Guns, Stupid. In it, Truthdig reports that:

“And that's the end of the issue”

Why do we have the same futile argument every time there is a mass killing? Advocates of gun control try to open a discussion about whether more reasonable weapons statutes might reduce the number of violent ... via Truthdig

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Truthdig.

Since: Feb 13

United States

#101445 Mar 1, 2013
Oh I get it, your dumb thai ass thinks we natives still live in tee pees and we all have long hair.
NEWSFLASH-------we live in brick homes, have indoor toilets, some of us even cut our hair, hell, some even shave their heads.
Wake up, shit for brains, this is the 21st century, at least here in the west.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#101446 Mar 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't stay long, because you Aussie's are so pathetic/boring.
There goes your ignorance again, anyone that knows anything about Aussies would never call them pathetic or boring, in your face and loyal, and downright larikins but never, never boring, that is more applicable to a yank, never never and Aussie, silly fish, you really should get outside of that goldfish bowl and learn a little about the world else you will die as ignorant as a frog when you grow up.
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#101447 Mar 1, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Those that don't agree with me are gun loving dicks, so I will try not to lose sleep.
And you a dick loving goon.
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#101449 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>America is a nation of immergrants, thats what makes us unique and strong. Each race brings bright new ideas.
Nobody said we didnt have a debt idiot, at least we all have indoor toilets and running water, better then I can say for your filthy country.
And you, in thailand, have the nerve to even bring up gay. You little two face hipocrite. And yours is a nation of child sex slaves, you bitch!
BTW queer bait, I'm not white, you better take another close look at that photo, or have you ever seen a native american before?
Now, go back and try to seduce some lil innocent kid.
BTW, have you had a HIV test? How many innocent kids have you infected?
Someday, you'll get what you deserve, and it wont be pretty.
Go AWAy, enough of your bullshit greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead

---------- Help!

My dicken died, I have nothing I'am a loser, born a loser, and will die a loser. I have nothing, I wanna cry Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 hide my ASS! United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF.

Its just you Loooooooooser with several personalites.

LMAO

ROTFLMAOAY!!!
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#101450 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
Oh I get it, your dumb thai ass thinks we natives still live in tee pees and we all have long hair.
NEWSFLASH-------we live in brick homes, have indoor toilets, some of us even cut our hair, hell, some even shave their heads.
Wake up, shit for brains, this is the 21st century, at least here in the west.
Go AWAY, enough of your bullshit greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead

---------- Help!

My dicken died, I have nothing I'am a loser, born a loser, and will die a loser. I have nothing, I wanna cry Condemn, Reprehend, admonish cute Real Indian levi, LEVI, Levi boy ti IndoMauritian pilon IMPOSTOR (ID #13 hide my ASS! United States, Australia chickyladyrentboy monkey of The ADELAIDEANs) for being deranged, obssessed and delusional and Not only dumb but a fraud, a liar, an impostor, a fraudster, a troll for hire and rent by his own admission but more importantly a farcical clown and jerk and a total I wanna cry doorknob Stupif DICKHEAD performing chimp and IDENTITY THIEF.

LMAO

ROTFLMAOAY!!!

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

#101451 Mar 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Virginia is the WORST place to speed, I mean drive. Cops everywhere.
One of the few things you have said that I agree with. In some places, you don't dare go more than 5mph over the limit. But in most places, the rule of "9 you're fine, 10 you're mine" applies. Meaning you are usually OK if you stay below 9mph over the limit, but if you go 10mph over, you will get nailed.

United States

#101452 Mar 1, 2013
MalbarCACA Controllers wrote:
<quoted text>
Go AWAy, enough of your bullshit greg I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead
---------- Help!
LMAO
ROTFLMAOAY!!!
ka-la-gv-na u-k-dv-l!

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#101453 Mar 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
310 million people with 400 million guns? That's impossible. Do the math.
I bet Ahomana has a gun or two.
Does it matter if it is over 300 million or 400 million, the point I am making is that the officers that have to attend a call out should take their time getting there because the gun owners reckon they are not needed, and the cops would be committing suicide knowing every idiot in America has a gun, is that not so?
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#101454 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>ka-la-gv-na u-k-dv-l!
Go AWAY, enough of your bullshit greg ka-la-gv-na u-k-dv-l! I crawlfish eyed fool virgin levi the DESI dalit midget coolie with the Undersized little ladysboy d^k I play and play with him but he just hangs there. I think he's dead

---------- Help!

LMAO

ROTFLMAOAY!!!
MalbarCACA Controllers

UK

#101455 Mar 1, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>And you a dick loving goon.
Are you Besara Des Moines, IA ?
GoGoBar

Bangkok, Thailand

#101456 Mar 1, 2013
crawlfish wrote:
<quoted text>America is a nation of immergrants, thats what makes us unique and strong. Each race brings bright new ideas.
Nobody said we didnt have a debt idiot, at least we all have indoor toilets and running water, better then I can say for your filthy country.
And you, in thailand, have the nerve to even bring up gay. You little two face hipocrite. And yours is a nation of child sex slaves, you bitch!
BTW queer bait, I'm not white, you better take another close look at that photo, or have you ever seen a native american before?
Now, go back and try to seduce some lil innocent kid.
BTW, have you had a HIV test? How many innocent kids have you infected?
Someday, you'll get what you deserve, and it wont be pretty.
I did not realize your commitment to multiculturasim; Good luck there/your sexuyal outlook, well, who cares,damaged goods I heare?
330 million/ quite an achievement, truly/
How you got to be a black indian I wil leave you to explain in your online persana.
Good luck with that, sexy boy.

United States

#101457 Mar 1, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter if it is over 300 million or 400 million, the point I am making is that the officers that have to attend a call out should take their time getting there because the gun owners reckon they are not needed, and the cops would be committing suicide knowing every idiot in America has a gun, is that not so?
No.

Southeast Virginia

#101458 Mar 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many pairs of shoes do you own? More than one? Why?

United States

#101459 Mar 1, 2013
GoGoBar wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not realize your commitment to multiculturasim; Good luck there/your sexuyal outlook, well, who cares,damaged goods I heare?
330 million/ quite an achievement, truly/
How you got to be a black indian I wil leave you to explain in your online persana.
Good luck with that, sexy boy.
I suggest you set your color on you pc screen, I have nothing against black people, but there aint a drop negro blood in me. Not only are you stupid, a child molester, and a pervert, it now appears you're color blind.

Southeast Virginia

#101460 Mar 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Of that 310 million people, only about 90 million own guns (with more being added every day).

United States

#101461 Mar 1, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to use a little common sense. You're thinking,math wise, that's it one gun per person. Hell, some people dont own a gun, some own one, I have more guns then you have fingers, toes, and teeth; some people own a hell of alot more then that.
There's the answer to your math problem.

Southeast Virginia

#101462 Mar 1, 2013
Ahomana wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.

United States

#101463 Mar 1, 2013
Armed Veteran wrote:
<quoted text>
Of that 310 million people, only about 90 million own guns (with more being added every day).
Thats true, but dont you find it ironic that obama, whom hates guns and our second admendment, has done more for gun ownership then any other president before him? LMAO----At least he did something right, even if it was accidental.
dirtbag

Australia

#101464 Mar 1, 2013
lol! yakees coul not get any more ridiculous; now even the dogs are shooting their masters with guns.
I just read that a dog shot his owner in the leg with a gun.
Do dogs also have the divine right to bear arms.? in yankeeland
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#101465 Mar 1, 2013
dirtbag wrote:
lol! yakees coul not get any more ridiculous; now even the dogs are shooting their masters with guns.
I just read that a dog shot his owner in the leg with a gun.
Do dogs also have the divine right to bear arms.? in yankeeland
^^^^^^^^^^ CERTIFIED AUSSHOLE ^^^^^^^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truth About Reloading 2 hr Here Is One 52
News Treating Firearms Like We Do Cars? Yeaha Lets D... (Feb '12) Thu Here Is One 19
News St. Louis Zoo Court Order against the Exercise ... Thu True facts 8
News Why assault rifle sales are booming Thu okimar 102
News Why are assault weapon sales jumping? Because t... Thu Here Is One 47
This is the NRA’s worst nightmare: Thu Here Is One 18
News No wedding for Bristol Palin Jun 30 General 39
More from around the web