Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12158 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11844 Jul 20, 2014
Back to his gay sex life style proving his tonsils took another beating......

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#11845 Jul 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Yes we know animals are stupid but you should be able to see that you are the only one posting gay sex fantasies

Yes a animal would not understand this but us humans do nothing but laugh at you

We specially like when you post over and over a poll that even liberal polls show is a hoax and when that is pointed out you go back to the safety of your childhood gay sex fantasies

What animals don't understand is that humans see this
You will never be able to understand this as your mental state is not human....,

Even your fellow country members sold your family off to get rid of you from Africa
It was the blacks that first sold the animals as they knew from experience that the animals were not good for Africa so they sold them to the west

“Facts”

Location hidden

#11846 Jul 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
Tell us again how animals in the ghetto steal guns from law abiding citizens and how you want to prevent them from buying a new gun????

“Facts”

Location hidden

#11847 Jul 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how the HomoOnes can't find those posts...
I have posted it a dozen times for you today

Maybe ask a human to help you read it??

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#11848 Jul 20, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
The 2nd needs to be repealed as the Texas law professor says. We have had many bad laws throughout our history that were changed or eliminated. Remember Jim Crow? We cannot continue to have gun ownership in this country. We must stop the slaughter of innocents just so a few gunnutters can cum while playing with their guns.
There's no place like home.......there's no place like home.......there's no place like home..... Are you clicking the heels of your ruby slippers together as you chant your mantra? Too bad this isn't Oz, otherwise repetition might make it come true. Here in Kansas your repetition just labels you as an idiot mindlessly parroting leftist propaganda.

“So Long Friends”

Since: Oct 10

Screw the Rest of You

#11849 Jul 20, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>how interesting!!!!!! and your leftist ideology doesn't have to pass the smell test, huh, stinky?
Without gay-baiting and childish insults, you wouldn't have anything at all, would you putz?

LOL

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#11850 Jul 20, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>There's no place like home.......there's no place like home.......there's no place like home..... Are you clicking the heels of your ruby slippers together as you chant your mantra? Too bad this isn't Oz, otherwise repetition might make it come true. Here in Kansas your repetition just labels you as an idiot mindlessly parroting leftist propaganda.
"Here in Kansas?" WOuld make sense if you were from there, a lot of Bible-thumpers, gun-nuts, and half-educated Right-wing morons out there.:)

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#11851 Jul 20, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again how animals in the ghetto steal guns from law abiding citizens and how you want to prevent them from buying a new gun????
Tell us again why we should listen to the ravings of racist, turd-fondling trolls like you?

“So Long Friends”

Screw the Rest of You

#11852 Jul 20, 2014
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
I have posted it a dozen times for you today
Maybe ask a human to help you read it??
Cite these "dozen times," please. I want the numbers of your posts.

“Facts”

Location hidden

#11853 Jul 20, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us again why we should listen to the ravings of racist, turd-fondling trolls like you?
Racist?

I am not white??
I am not Latino??
I have dark skin and curly hair but yet you claim I am racist?

Like the Africans that sold the animals to slave traders were racist???

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#11855 Jul 21, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
"Here in Kansas?" WOuld make sense if you were from there, a lot of Bible-thumpers, gun-nuts, and half-educated Right-wing morons out there.:)
It was a metaphor you blithering idiot. I'm not from Kansas but I'm sure the good people of that state couldn't care less what a city dwelling, half witted, nose picking, Marxist educated atheist like yourself thinks of them. You can go back to fantasizing about your one eyed purple haired girlfriend now.........

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#11856 Jul 21, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Without gay-baiting and childish insults, you wouldn't have anything at all, would you putz?
LOL
i'll always "have more" than you, little kweer fella.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#11857 Jul 21, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The prohibition wasn't to keep drunks off the road, RiteUpYourMiddle.
i didn't claim that it was, stinky.

what is it you like to type? oh, yeah, "wipe your chin".

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#11858 Jul 21, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of Universal Background checks is to prevent immoral people like you from selling to prohibited persons.
your kweer little friend, mitchie, says guns should be completely removed from society. try to keep up, chump.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#11859 Jul 21, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know it cuts into your business, UpYours...
you don't know jack shyt. i've reminded you of that fact many times.
comprehend, dummy.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#11860 Jul 21, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again why we should listen to the ravings of racist, turd-fondling trolls like you?
.....and you think you're 'all grown up', huh, little kweer closet boy?

bwaaahahahahahaaa

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#11861 Jul 21, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite these "dozen times," please. I want the numbers of your posts.
why don't you just read the thread instead of random drive by mouthing?

you CAN read, right, cupcake?
Sheriff Joe

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#11863 Jul 21, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you right wing nuts realize that sooner or later we are going to get guns out of our society? At least handguns and assault rifles. It is just a matter of time plus it is the right thing to do. Sooner are later other money like Bloomberg's will marginalize the NRA and the politicians will come around when bigger money shows up. Owning guns is not an unalienable right. I don't think the Creator who grants unalienable rights wants us killing kindergarten children.
FORGIVE ME FOR GETTING BACK ON TOPIC.
You are confusing the subject. Law-abiding citizens are not responsible for the acts of criminals. You suggest that removing guns will fix everything? Thats the same thing that hitler, stalin and mao did-they took away guns from the citizens then killed MILLIONS of them. I promise nobody is going to force you to own a gun. You don't have to have one.
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#11864 Jul 21, 2014
The Second Amendment

> Law of the Land <

Get used to it find somewhere else to live, scofflaws.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#11865 Jul 21, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you right wing nuts realize that sooner or later we are going to get guns out of our society? At least handguns and assault rifles. It is just a matter of time plus it is the right thing to do. Sooner are later other money like Bloomberg's will marginalize the NRA and the politicians will come around when bigger money shows up. Owning guns is not an unalienable right. I don't think the Creator who grants unalienable rights wants us killing kindergarten children.
FORGIVE ME FOR GETTING BACK ON TOPIC.
gun prohibition is not good for you, your family, or america.

you're still posting from a delusional mindset.

guns don't kill (kindergartener's or anyone else for that matter)....people do. mass shooters seem to be more often liberals. maybe you should concentrate on the culture you support?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 2 min Denny CranesPlace 20
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 14 min Denny CranesPlace 1,203
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a "paraly... 17 hr Jagermann 1
News Obama to seek healing in Orlando even as politi... Sun OK Barry 61
Freestanding B-e-l-f-a-s-t Sink Unit Jun 23 boyocuy 1
News The Latest: House GOP says electronic devices s... Jun 23 payme 2
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) Jun 22 Uncle Bens AWOLdaddy 68
More from around the web