Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

liberal bigotry

Moorpark, CA

#11444 Jul 5, 2014
Captain Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
Quinipiac: Right-wing tools
Polls: Worthless
Obama: Still better than Booosh
Dismissed.

Those of us who are critics of Obama would have so much more respect and FAITH in him if he STOPPED laying blame everywhere ELSE but at his own feet!!!

Did we take the excuses of the many CEOS whose companies needed bailing out that it was the Board of director's or his/her staff's fault the company failed?

Or did we (and Obama and libs) lay the ENTIRE blame on the CEO?

Do you libs blame congress for anything during the Bush years or BUSH himself?

If you blame BUSH for EVERYTHING bad that happens,

BECAUSE he was President,

then you totally DEMEAN Obama as LESS than a MAN and leader if you do not hold him to the SAME STANDARD AS BUSH!!

By not holding Obama to the same standard as Bush is RACIST because you are saying a Black man is LESS than a white one as leader (good or bad).... so , are you a racist?

Dismissed.
Yep2

Roy, WA

#11445 Jul 5, 2014
Dub Yuh was the best president the Democrat party ever had.

The Left will be blaming their screwups on him for a thousand years.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11446 Jul 5, 2014
Squach wrote:
Not at all but evidently my retort went right over yours
You remind me of the kid that makes what he think is a funny joke and laughs loudly at it, only no one else does, so he repeats it, and laughs louder and finally someone gives him a slight snicker... lest he repeat it a tired time...

ha ha...

ha...

Location hidden

#11447 Jul 5, 2014
liberal bigotry wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us who are critics of Obama would have so much more respect and FAITH in him if he STOPPED laying blame everywhere ELSE but at his own feet!!!
As soon as we pay off the Bush 17 trillion dollar credit card debt, and the last American he sent off to fight his wars comes home.

Putting aside there is no force on earth that will keep the sh!ts in the tea bag party from whining... it's in their DNA
zipperface2626

Moorpark, CA

#11448 Jul 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as we pay off the Bush , and the last American he sent off to fight his wars comes home.
Putting aside there is no force on earth that will keep the sh!ts in the from whining... it's in their DNA

whining about the 17 trillion dollar credit card debt?

tea party originated from big spender booooooosh, join us, we don't like big spenders

denounce the half white messiah..........he is a false gawd
zipperface2626

Moorpark, CA

#11449 Jul 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As soon as we pay off the Bush 17 trillion dollar credit card debt, and the last American he sent off to fight his wars comes home.
Putting aside there is no force on earth that will keep the sh!ts in the tea bag party from whining... it's in their DNA

and the last American he sent off to fight his wars comes home.

Bush spent a year getting approval from Congress, the UN and the Coalition of the Willing to remove Saddam Hussein from Iraq.

Senate approves Iraq war resolution
IRAQ

October 11, 2002

In a major victory for the White House, the Senate early Friday voted 77-23 to authorize President Bush to attack Iraq if Saddam Hussein refuses to give up weapons of mass destruction as required by U.N. resolutions.

Hours earlier, the House approved an identical resolution, 296-133.

The president praised the congressional action, declaring "America speaks with one voice."

"The Congress has spoken clearly to the international community and the United Nations Security Council,"

Bush said in a statement.

"Saddam Hussein and his outlaw regime pose a grave threat to the region, the world and the United States. Inaction is not an option, disarmament is a must."
liberal bigotry

Moorpark, CA

#11450 Jul 5, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of the kid that makes what he think is a funny joke and laughs loudly at it, only no one else does, so he repeats it, and laughs louder and finally someone gives him a slight snicker... lest he repeat it a tired time...
ha ha...
ha...

"Their tales of slow torture and killing made me ill, such as people put in a huge shredder for plastic products,

feet first so they could hear their screams as bodies got chewed up from foot to head."

Johann Hari, a British supporter of the Iraq war, quoted Joseph saying the trip

"shocked me back to reality"

in a column in The Independent published on 26 March 2003.[6]

You remind me of the kid that makes what he think is a funny joke and laughs loudly at it,

only no one else does,

so he repeats it,

and laughs louder and finally someone gives him a slight snicker... lest he repeat it a tired time...

ha ha...

ha..
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#11458 Jul 6, 2014
Why don't you try this one again-

"Horrible, but at least they belong to gun nuts. Can anyone spell KARMA?"

Russell was talking about you.
Yep2

Hernando, FL

#11459 Jul 6, 2014
In Washington's time "liberal" meant an opponent of monarchy, dummy.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11460 Jul 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A kind of machine gun.
So says all English dictionaries and the ATF.
No matter how hard you stomp your feet, BooBoo.
That is correct. That is what you have been informed of many times, hence the usage of the term "machine" in it's name.
>YOU< said they do not exist dear. They do and it is good to see you admit that a sub machine gun is NOT a "machine" gun but rather a particular smaller and specialized version that can be individually carried and utilized.
That means a "machine gun" is a DIFFERENT weapon than a submachine gun.
BTW Einstein, all guns are also a "kind" of machine, but that title in no way makes a gun ... of any type ... a car ... which is also a "machine".

Location hidden

#11461 Jul 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts are: Obama administration has turn back more than the Bush administration- and the PEAK illegal immigration occurred when BUSH was POTUS.
Interesting.
IF there were say, 1 million illegals during the Bush era and 10% of them were deported, then there were 100,000 deported.
NOW, there are 10 million illegals, and 10% are deported, then obviously there are 10 times more deported today then there was during the Bush era.

The uh, "PEAK" has yet to happen Pythagorus.

Location hidden

#11462 Jul 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress is required to provide for the Americans that elected them.
And the last two sessions have set records for doing nothing of substance.
Ummmm nope.
Congress is not required to "provide" one damn thing for "the Americans" except do the bidding of "the Americans" who elected them.
Congress has NOTHING to "provide" for "the Americans". Congress has nothing, of it's own to "give", and is nothing on it's own, as EVERYTHING which congress "possess", including their "power" is provided BY "The Americans" who elected them.
ALL true Americans know this. I know I am, but what are you?

Location hidden

#11465 Jul 6, 2014
zipperface2626 wrote:
Bush spent a year getting approval from Congress,
Cheney spent a year cooking the books, shopping phoney intelligence reports around Europe so they did not comeback with his fingerprints on it.

There was not one WMD found and of course there were no connections between Al Qaeda and Hussein- there were stronger connections between the US and Al Qaeda.

I don't blame you for you alias of the day: if I was embarrassed by my posts, I'd change every day too.

Wipe your chin, boy.

Location hidden

#11466 Jul 6, 2014
Harry Reid in Contempt wrote:
There’s more than 240 bills that have passed the House that haven’t even been brought up inside the Senate.”
The House knows what bills it passes that won't get a hearing in the Senate when it puts in the poison pills.

Most of these 240 "bills" are the same bills the House continues to pass over and over and over pass over and over and over pass over and over and over pass over and over and over pass over and over and over pass over and over and over pass over and over and over pass over and over and over pass over and over and over pass over and over and over pass over and over and over pass over and over and over pass over and over and over.

The ACA is the law of the land- passed legally and sign by the POTUS.

The House has to get off it azz and move on.

Or... not, happy to see them running in November when they are asked: what did you accomplish over the last two years?

Location hidden

#11467 Jul 6, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummmm nope.
Ummm yep.

Americans have been calling for immigration reform loudly since 2008.

The House has done nothing.

When the House started to do something, the tea baggers revolted and Speaker Boner- being your typical mealy-mouthed Republican of no spine- put off any reform for yet another House... after November...

Wipe your chin, BooBoo.

Location hidden

#11468 Jul 6, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
>YOU< said they do not exist dear.
You are a lying sh!t, BooBoo.

But we knew that from long before you started to pretend the M-16 and other submachine guns weren't machine guns.

And you keep thinking you have to admit that you are wrong before you are proved wrong.

Location hidden

#11469 Jul 6, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting.
IF there were say, 1 million illegals during the Bush era .
I have no interest in your made up numbers, BooBoo.

Location hidden

#11470 Jul 6, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
it is good to see you admit
We know when you say that anyone "admits" anything, you are going to tell a lie.

You are, after all, a pathetic liar and genetically disposed to do so.

Location hidden

#11471 Jul 6, 2014
Aquarius-WY wrote:
BTW Einstein, all guns are also a "kind" of machine,
A submachine gun is a kind of machine gun.

A 22 bolt action Roberts 22 is not a kind of machine gun.

The ATF defines legally what is and what isn't a machine gun- certainly in the USA- and the M-16 is a machine gun, and I have crammed this up your azz many dozens of times and you have admitted you love having objects being crammed up your azz.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11472 Jul 6, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A submachine gun is a kind of machine gun.
A 22 bolt action Roberts 22 is not a kind of machine gun.
The ATF defines legally what is and what isn't a machine gun- certainly in the USA- and the M-16 is a machine gun, and I have crammed this up your azz many dozens of times and you have admitted you love having objects being crammed up your azz.
Obviously you dont know the difference between a Semi-Automatic or Automatic Weapon is what you are saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton blames Republican leaders for a 'paraly... 2 min Chilli J 1,110
News Legislators criticize Healey's assault weapons ... 18 min golfdr47150 2
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 hr WelbyMD 1,564
News Pam Frampton: America: shot through the heart, ... 2 hr Watchdog 1
News Letter: Second Amendment should be abolished Jul 23 Prep-for-Dep 6
News AG Healey's assault weapons order is an overdue... Jul 23 Get Out 3
News Shoot Down the Stupid Second Amendment (Dec '14) Jul 16 Prep-for-Dep 60
More from around the web