Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

Nov 17, 2013 Full story: BizPacReview.com 12,176

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Read more

“Let's X Change!!”

Since: Feb 09

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#9023 May 14, 2014
i like my guns.

my guns never hurt anyone.

if any of you left wing limp wristers come for them.....it will be me hurting you. not the guns. they might play a part if needed, but i doubt they would be.

nothing bigger and less harmful than the cowardly mouth of a libwhack.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#9027 May 15, 2014
Kentucky-Mitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I would only use guns to macerate gun nuts.
i use guns to hunt, and for self defense.

wait a minute!!! are you saying, firstly, that you have a gun to use on someone who isn't bothering you, son? secondly, you'd use a gun on someone because you don't agree that they should have a gun?

is that your idea of logic, boy?

lol

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#9031 May 16, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i use guns to hunt, and for self defense.
wait a minute!!! are you saying, firstly, that you have a gun to use on someone who isn't bothering you, son? secondly, you'd use a gun on someone because you don't agree that they should have a gun?
is that your idea of logic, boy?
lol
You see, Mitchie and his ilk think that way........that's why they rant for gun control. They think that everyone else thinks like they do. They wouldn't trust themselves to properly use a firearm so they don't trust anyone else either. Pathetic, isn't it?

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#9035 May 16, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You see, Mitchie and his ilk think that way........that's why they rant for gun control. They think that everyone else thinks like they do. They wouldn't trust themselves to properly use a firearm so they don't trust anyone else either. Pathetic, isn't it?
and bizarre!!

Since: May 12

Chambersburg, PA

#9037 May 16, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You see, Mitchie and his ilk think that way........that's why they rant for gun control. They think that everyone else thinks like they do. They wouldn't trust themselves to properly use a firearm so they don't trust anyone else either. Pathetic, isn't it?
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>and bizarre!!
That WOULD be pathetic and bizarre...

....if it were true.

LOL!

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9038 May 16, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>You see, Mitchie and his ilk think that way........that's why they rant for gun control.
They rant for gun control because idiots like you rant for the "right" to sell guns to felons, wifebeaters, pushers, and fellow mentally ill.
spocko

Oakland, CA

#9039 May 16, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
i like my guns.
my guns never hurt anyone.
if any of you left wing limp wristers come for them.....it will be me hurting you. not the guns. they might play a part if needed, but i doubt they would be.
nothing bigger and less harmful than the cowardly mouth of a libwhack.
Life, Guns, and Capitalism.
What conservatives mean by pro-life: they mean anti-choice! pro-family: they mean anti-gay! pro-gun: they mean pro-lynching! pro-business: they mean anti-labor! Pro-jobs bill: they mean anti-immigration!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#9043 May 16, 2014
Dan the Man Chambersburg wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That WOULD be pathetic and bizarre...
....if it were true.
LOL!
what's so funny, son?

read his own words.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#9044 May 16, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Life, Guns, and Capitalism.
What conservatives mean by pro-life: they mean anti-choice! pro-family: they mean anti-gay! pro-gun: they mean pro-lynching! pro-business: they mean anti-labor! Pro-jobs bill: they mean anti-immigration!
got a link to substantiate this, or are you just spewing your opinions?

Chambersburg, PA

#9046 May 16, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>what's so funny, son?
read his own words.
That's what's funny, kid.

Try to get up to speed. LOL!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#9047 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
That's what's funny, kid.
Try to get up to speed. LOL!
it's funny that a gun control nut would threaten using a gun on someone for having a different viewpoint?

and you wonder why you have no credibility on topix any longer??

Chambersburg, PA

#9048 May 16, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>it's funny that a gun control nut would threaten using a gun on someone for having a different viewpoint?
and you wonder why you have no credibility on topix any longer??
Please pay attention. That was not what I was laughing at.

You wingers - just make shit up and then accuse other people of it. It's no wonder you've NEVER had any credibility in the world.

Location hidden

#9050 May 16, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Polly want a cracker? You simply parrot the same idiotic lie over and over
Waiting for you to tell us how you can tell a felon from just looking at him, Squishy.

Location hidden

#9051 May 16, 2014
Squach wrote:
What liberals mean by pro choice: they mean legalized, state sanctioned MURDER!
A fetus is a fetus is a fetus, not a human being, and funny how the overwhelming majority of antiabortionists support capital punishment.

State sanctioned MURDER!!!!!!!
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#9054 May 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A fetus is a fetus is a fetus, not a human being, and funny how the overwhelming majority of antiabortionists support capital punishment.
State sanctioned MURDER!!!!!!!
Except when a pregnant mother is murdered along with the unborn "fetus"...then it's 2 counts of murder.

If a "fetus" is "not a human being" according to you, then how can it be murder?

Rhetorical...I really don't expect or desire an answer from you as it will just be more hogwash...I'm just saying.

Location hidden

#9056 May 16, 2014
Ted Bundy wrote:
Bundy was regarded as handsome and charismatic by his young female victims, traits he exploited to win their trust.
A fine, upstanding young Republican.

Just how far can you wonder off topic?

(I guess we shall see...)

Location hidden

#9057 May 16, 2014
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Except when a pregnant mother is murdered along with the unborn "fetus"...then it's 2 counts of murder.
Nope.

And when a charge is involved (under very limited circumstances including the killing of the pregnant woman) it is qualified specifically as a "child in utero" .

Putting aside the vast majority of these murders are by the husband/boyfriends, most typically by firearm.

Doesn't make a fetus as a human.

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#9058 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
Please pay attention. That was not what I was laughing at.
You wingers - just make shit up and then accuse other people of it. It's no wonder you've NEVER had any credibility in the world.
you just laugh for the hell of it, huh, mullet?

if that's not what you were laughing at....why did you butt into the conversation, dummy?

p.s. you're making shyt up again while accusing people of doing exactly what you're doing now!! why do you deliberately make yourself look so dense?

Chambersburg, PA

#9059 May 16, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>you just laugh for the hell of it, huh, mullet?
if that's not what you were laughing at....why did you butt into the conversation, dummy?
p.s. you're making shyt up again while accusing people of doing exactly what you're doing now!! why do you deliberately make yourself look so dense?
No, I laugh at funny things and stupid things.

You and Squash fit into the latter category. LOL!

“Let's X Change!!”

B4 HOPE Is Gone...

#9061 May 16, 2014
<quoted text>
No, I laugh at funny things and stupid things.
You and Squash fit into the latter category. LOL!
if you consider me stupid, son, just remember that i'm less stupid than you.

that's the truth....and it's funny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I'm for the Brady Bill By Ronald Reagan 1 hr Truth and Facts 1
News EDITORIAL: Final open-carry bill must have basi... 2 hr barefoot2626 7
News Concealed weapons law costing Idaho colleges $3... 4 hr The real zeke 53
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) 11 hr swedenforever 111
Suspect in Arizona Shooting Spree a White Supre... 14 hr Truth and Facts 64
News New and Expanded Online Resource Details Fatal ... Sun payme 14
News US considers banning type of popular rifle ammu... Mar 25 Cat74 137
More from around the web