Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

“HUNTING RIGHTS ADVOCATE”

Since: Oct 08

Boggy Creek

#9079 May 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't.
It is state-sponsored killings and without regard to whether or not you think the state can people it thinks it is guilty (putting aside the many errors the state has made and continues to make), it is KILLING a human being.
And no matter how hard you stomp your feet: a fetus is not a human being.
I guess you don't get tired of being pathetically wrong. One might surmise from your posts that you actually enjoy it.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9080 May 16, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you don't get tired of being pathetically wrong..
You sure showed me.

The people the state puts to death- the people they think are guilty- they are all living and breathing human beings.

Feel free to show everyone where this is wrong.

Location hidden

#9084 May 16, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>i didn't go to a catholic school, son.
any more lies tonight, perv?
didn't say you did, boy.

little thick, eh?
Jakeco

Elko, NV

#9090 May 17, 2014
spocko wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you contracted syphilis some years back it is now eating your brains ye moron ...
Instead of responding with a silly juvenile sentence, how about throwing some facts out there proving the post incorrect?
Oh that's right, you can't!

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#9091 May 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say you were taught by nuns, SpunkMonkey?
I think you boyfriend penetrated the lining on your colon and you are running a fever.
PS: nuns can teach public school.
name one.

Location hidden

#9092 May 17, 2014
Why do (some) states ban nuns from wearing habits if there were no nuns teaching public schools?

ps: Move goalpost... again...

Location hidden

#9094 May 17, 2014
liar in chief wrote:
Just wondering why the President of the United States would surround himself with people who are either radicals, communists or closely related to communists.
If you took the plastic bag off your head while you were huffing gold flake paint, these thoughts would not come to you shug.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#9095 May 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
ps: Move goalpost... again...
i'll leave that chore to you. you seem to enjoy it so much.......especially when it comes to the 2nd.
Controls

Beverly, MA

#9098 May 18, 2014
It seems that there is the argument that gun control of any kind does not work. So if that is the case, all kinds of guns should be available to anyone for any reason on demand. No background check, no age limit, nothing? How about grande launchers or Bazookas? Yeah, hell, throw those in too. Why not?

Ok, fine with that as long as abortion rights, drugs, prostitution, same sex marriage, and anything else that requires any kind of law is also free and available to anyone at anytime.

According to the Fundy Folks, they are being tread upon, controlled, monitored, and so on.

Well, you want your right to bear arms with no question, then support the right for people to do whatever they want whether you approve or not.

Take a Libertarian stance and say: "screw it!"

Enjoy Fundy, Gun Toting, Right to Life, Patriotic Megalomaniacs.

Location hidden

#9105 May 18, 2014
Apostasy wrote:
In pools, young blacks drown at far higher rates
Inner city kids can't swim, shocking revelation.

Location hidden

#9107 May 18, 2014
Barack ist der ausfall wrote:
Report:
100 Veteran Deaths Linked to 'Delay in Treatment' at VA Hospitals
Made up numbers mean nothing.

Boggy Creek

#9109 May 18, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Made up numbers mean nothing.
Really? Someone should tell the President. He thinks made up numbers are creative leadership. Go figure.......

Location hidden

#9110 May 18, 2014
Squach wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Someone should tell the President..
I start with you, Squishy.

The numbers you make up have no basis in reality.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#9111 May 18, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of numbers, son, which income stock did you pay $14k taxes on in six months??? come clean!! show us what stock you're claiming.....I can tell you your income bracket if you're honest. but we know you're lying any way.....but defend your claim.

haa haa haa

Location hidden

#9112 May 18, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of numbers, son, which income stock did you pay $14k taxes on in six months???
You aren't very good at reading either, eh, shug?

Boggy Creek

#9113 May 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the 90% of Americans number you keep tossing around even though it has absolutely no basis in reality? Try again Twinkle Toes..........

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#9114 May 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't very good at reading either, eh, shug?
apparently i'm better at reading than you are lying.

Location hidden

#9120 May 19, 2014
Squach wrote:
The proof is in the VA Hospitals and my veterinarian has better facilities than the local VA Hospital
Proof?

Where is the proof?

You don't have proof just by examining "proof is..."

Location hidden

#9122 May 19, 2014
Squach wrote:
Five years ago it was a fairly good facility, now it's an unsanitary dump.
Prove it.

Don't just be speaking through bubbles of your boyfriend's joy juice.

Name the VA hospital that you say is now unsanitary.

Boggy Creek

#9123 May 19, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how with everything you swallow on a regular basis, you are unable to read sourced data, Sticky.
(quote)(of many sources)
Nine in 10 Americans support expanding background checks on gun purchases in a recent Washington Post-ABC News poll, an extraordinary level of agreement on a political issue and a finding that's been duplicated in nearly every major public poll.
Surveys show broad support spans gun owners and non-gun owners alike, Democrats and Republicans, and even among members of the National Rifle Association, whose leadership is leading efforts to spike the measure from pending legislation.
Just more BS fabricated by the liberal propaganda mill. You can buy into it if you like but I'll stick with verifiable reality rather than liberal media lies. Polls are manipulated every day by the liberal media to show support for thier chosen agenda. The Washington Post (a commie rag) and ABC are nothing more then liberal puppets and have been for years. Try again.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News With Obama leaving, Congressional Republicans l... 3 hr Bow Down 1
News Officials have duty to Nevadans to make backgro... Jan 16 duzitreallymatter 2
News CCW Weekend: The Enduring Concealed Carry Revolver Jan 15 jimwildrickjr 1
News Washington attorney general proposes assault we... Jan 13 justice 2
News Extend background checks to save lives Jan 9 duzitreallymatter 3
Our own worst enemy Jan 7 justice 3
News GOP Rep Introduces National Concealed Carry Rec... Jan 7 jimwildrickjr 9
More from around the web