Texas law professor calls for repeal ...

Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

There are 12127 comments on the BizPacReview.com story from Nov 17, 2013, titled Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment. In it, BizPacReview.com reports that:

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BizPacReview.com.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4447 Jan 23, 2014
GCDNW wrote:
Obama used executive power.
Bush used it close to 300 times.

What a shame: No Issa- the car thief and arsonist- fishing expedition.

Wipe your chin, SpoogeSponge.

Location hidden

#4448 Jan 23, 2014
GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama claimed on several occasions that he did not know of the operation. If he didn't lie about knowledge, why did he use executive power to block subpoenas which would lead to testimony.
Fishing.

Location hidden

#4449 Jan 23, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe you and your fellow demonrats are the ones despised here. In fact I'm sure of it.
Right.

2ndAmRight wrote:
It most certainly IS a "firearm".

2ndAmRight wrote:
... an “antique firearm” is not a firearm.

Funny how many things you are sure of.

Location hidden

#4450 Jan 23, 2014
GCDNW wrote:
You despise me because you libtards don't want the truth
You mean like when you told use the NRA ***NEVER*** gives away free memberships even after I proved you are a m/f c/s lying b*?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

#4451 Jan 23, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
2ndAmRight wrote:
It most certainly IS a "firearm".
2ndAmRight wrote:
... an “antique firearm” is not a firearm.
Funny how many things you are sure of.
What's really funny is how you think that lame mindlessness of yours will make sense to anyone else. But being pathetic as you are, you keep on doing it.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#4454 Jan 23, 2014
2ndAmrght wrote:
<quoted text>
IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT YOU COME IN CONTACT WITH 2ndamright OR ANY OF HIS MANY ALIASES DO NOT BEND OVER IN FRONT OF HIM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES . A panel of experts has recently determined that this poor INBRED’S complete inability to attract any attention from either sex has driven him to the rather bizarre behavior of impersonating Americans. He is doing this in the hope of attracting either reverend ted hagg.ard or a priest with a tub of vaseline, to which he hasn’t been successful.
He has now resorted to trying to kornhole his own aliases. This creature can most commonly found on the TOPIX gun threads, erect, spinning around like a dog chasing it’s tail, while trying to get at his own butt. It is also highly recommended that in the case of accidental contact you rinse yourself off with bleach and burn the clothes you were wearing
Yet more mindless and repetitive drooling. But then again, that's all you've got isn't it?
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#4456 Jan 23, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
"No "maybe" about your lies. They're a constant flow, much like a sewer."
Sounds more like a demonrat to me.
Whatever "Demonrats" are. Do you see them crawling up your walls after that second bottle of cheap Muscatel?
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#4457 Jan 23, 2014
GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
Likely if you libtards try to set him up again. There was no reason why he should have been charged in the first place as the case was clearly a justified homicide. You libtards even got the police chief fired and a detective demoted when they didn't originally charge George because there was no reason to charge him. The entire process turned into a social liberal progressive scheme to persecute, not prosecute, an innocent man that only acted in self defense.
You despise me because you libtards don't want the truth and you want no one speaking the truth.
"Set him up again?" LOL!

You moron, he sets himself up every time he runs off the rails and threatens people with guns or shoots them, which in a sane state would have already earned him a lengthy prison term.

Of course there's a reason to charge a killer, gun-nut. Unfortunately the jury was too stupid or dishonest to find him guilty.

"Self-defense...." LOL! Asshat. What do you know or care about the "truth?"
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#4458 Jan 23, 2014
GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is one of many articles:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/20/obam...
Why would your President block subpeanas to prevent subsequent testimony?
Obama and Holder obviously lied, but that is really not uncommon for the current administration. Obama commands the most deceptive Presidency in US history, and he should be impeached....
Perfectly justified response to thuggish Issa (R-Carthief) and his partisan committee's efforts to engage in a witch-hunt.

Issa's one of the worst people in Congress. He should be in jail, instead.
Thadius of Zeldor

Las Vegas, NV

#4461 Jan 23, 2014
What could go wrong?

Oh, sorry.....I thought this was the "Hitler makes ownership of guns by Jews illegal" section of Topix.

My bad.

The 1938 German Weapons Act:

"Jews were prohibited from possessing any dangerous weapons, including firearms. They were also forbidden from the manufacturing or dealing of firearms and ammunition."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_...

I mean, to assume the liberals would eventually ban arms possession of people on THEIR enemies list? Why, that would be like believing the IRS would prostitute itself by targeting anti-Obama political groups in order to influence a Presidential election!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#4462 Jan 23, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever "Demonrats" are. Do you see them crawling up your walls after that second bottle of cheap Muscatel?
Just take a look in the mirror, freak.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#4463 Jan 23, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
All Women Should Learn To Use Fire Arms
"Every American woman should learn to use a gun and be familiar with its workings," said Mrs. J.A. Potter. "While we are all sincerely hoping that nothing serious will come, women as well as the men should be prepared. No woman has the right to be a milstone around a man's neck when he may be needed for the service of his country. The women should be able to defend themselves and their homes and children in case the men should be called away for service and for this I believe that immediate training should be started by American women. In Columbus, the women were all assembled in the school house, and then it was guarded by armed men. Now these men might have been needed for active fighting and how much better it would have been if the women were familiar enough with firearms to be able to have gathered together in that school house, barricaded it and been prepared to defend themselves rather than to be a drag on the men."
[El Paso Herald, El Paso, Texas, Monday Evening, April 10, 1916. Home Edition. Pg. 6]&#65279;
I believe this wholeheartedly.

Location hidden

#4465 Jan 24, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
What's really funny is how you think that lame mindlessness of yours will make sense to anyone else.
Make sense, Sod0mite?

I am quoting you, shug.

No one is pretending you make sense.
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure had better hope that Topix doesn't notice how the traffic has DOUBLED on the "Guns Forum".
2ndAmRight wrote:
"You are a DETRIMENT to Topix. And chase traffic away with your vile posts."
I Note... they are both your posts...

Location hidden

#4466 Jan 24, 2014
GCDNW wrote:
Like I keep saying the MOST deceptive presidency in US history.
You find those WMDs yet?

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#4467 Jan 24, 2014
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti wrote:
<quoted text> I believe this wholeheartedly.
Indeed. We'd have a lot less problems in this country if all the women followed that advice.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#4468 Jan 24, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sense, Sod0mite?
I am quoting you, shug.
No one is pretending you make sense.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I Note... they are both your posts...
No Sod0mite, you're just mindlessly drooling as always.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#4469 Jan 24, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You find those WMDs yet?
Yes. Some were shipped into Iran and others into Syria.

Location hidden

#4471 Jan 24, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Some were shipped into Iran and others into Syria.
RIGHT!

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Iraq shipped WMDs to a country that it was at war with and lost a half million dead to.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

#4472 Jan 24, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
RIGHT!
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Iraq shipped WMDs to a country that it was at war with and lost a half million dead to.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!
Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction according to new witness

Tuesday, October 1, 2013 - Forbidden Table Talk by Bob Siegel

SAN DIEGO, October, 1, 2013 — International columnist and college professor Amir George insists that Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction really did exist. Speaking on The Bob Siegel Radio Show, George, who is promoting his book Liberating Iraq, offered some interesting insight into America’s search for the WMD that prompted the Iraq war.

An Iraqi who now teaches at Chiba University in Chiba, Japan, George was in Iraq both before and after America’s invasion. He was involved with early relief efforts after the war.

Since finding WMD’s was the stated intention of the Bush administration’s military campaign, Amir George’s recent testimony helps re-open a news story that many thought had long since ridden off into the sunset. George’s revelations are corroborated by other witnesses, long since put on record but mostly ignored or underplayed by the mainstream media....

- The Washington Times

There are satellite recon photos of the WMD's being buried and moved, you brain-dead drone.

Location hidden

#4473 Jan 24, 2014
2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Iraq did have weapons of mass destruction according to new witness
Why not go back to your Flying saucers website, Vance?

It is a bit more credible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Reader Reaction Forum: Will concealed carry mak... (Jun '11) Tue Earl 44
Safe carry Tue javawhey 21
News Secret sting operation by the GAO blows away th... Jan 12 Say What 3
News Malloy: Bump stocks should be banned in Connect... Jan 12 Say What 3
News NJ's new governor could sue feds over concealed... Jan 5 jimwildrickjr 2
News ATF Seeking Public Comment on Proposed Bump Sto... Jan 5 Say What 4
News Military must meet FBI database requirements Jan 4 Watchdog 4
More from around the web