Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second Amendment

Nov 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: BizPacReview.com

A professor at the Texas A&M University School of Law claims that the Second Amendment should be shelved and replaced with something else.

Comments
3,721 - 3,740 of 10,045 Comments Last updated 12 min ago

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You dream of the day when you can prove something you post, Trotsky.
Hardly, as I already prove everything I state. Which is totally unlike that which you do.
CTM

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
90 percent of violent felons are Republican pedophiles.
But then I repeat myself.
..........Wow, first and only time I ever thought you could be a Republican.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, most law breakers are violent felon criminals who themselves are democrats.
That's a fact.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

2ndAmrght wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad you don't have a credible source like the FBI
The recently released FBI's crime statistics for 2012, once again show the American South dominating the list of states with the highest per capita homicide rates. Louisiana led the nation with a murder rate of 10.8 homicides per 100,000 population. Louisiana's Southern neighbor, Mississippi was second with a homicide rate of 7.4 per 100,000. Alabama (7.1), Michigan (7.0) and South Carolina (6.9) rounded out the top five most murderous U.S. states in 2012. Missouri (6.5), Tennessee (6.0), Georgia and Arkansas also ranked in the top ten states, with Georgia and Arkansas tying for 10th at 5.9 murders per 100,000.
All the fault of demonrat administrations:

America’s Most Dangerous Cities Are Run By Democrats

04/11/2012

Michael Piccione

With all the cries for peace, justice, calm and revenge (I know, it’s confusing) coming from the Left, I decided to look up some crime stats. The 2011 stats were not available, or at least I couldn’t find them, but the 2010 stats from the FBI are available. These stats review violent crime by city. Violent crime includes murder and nonnegligent manslaughter, robbery and aggravated assault, motor vehicle theft, property crime, forcible rape and a few other despicable acts.

Democrats always portray themselves as a party of peace but when you look at crime and the most violent cities they are run by Democrats. So tell me, what does this say about crime and Democrats? Somehow it must be President Bush’s fault.

Violence Rank – City/State – Mayor – Political Party

1. Flint, Michigan – Dayne Walling – Democrat

2. Detroit, Michigan – Dave Bing – Democrat

3. Saint Louis, Missouri – Francis G. Slay – Democrat

4. New Haven, Connecticut – John DeStefano, Jr – Democrat

5. Memphis, Tennessee – Mayor A C Wharton, Jr.– Democrat

6. Oakland, California – Jean Quan – Democrat

7. Little Rock, Arkansas – Mark Stodola – Democrat

8. Baltimore, Maryland – Stephanie Rawlings-Blake – Democrat

9. Rockford, Illinois – Lawrence J. Morrissey – Independent

10. Stockton, California – Ann Johnston – Democrat

- The Daily Caller

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet Zimmerman walked away a free man. WHY IS THAT?
George Zimmerman walked away an American-hero.
BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY:
In Luke 10:18 Jesus said “I saw Satan fall like lightning from the heights.”
Which in Hebrew is:“ra’ah satan naphal a’her baraq o bamah”
That is correct baraq (or barak in English) means lightning.
And bamah means the heights, heaven and above the clouds.
The Bible also refers to the Antichrist as “the man-of-lawlessness”. Kenyan-born Obama has disregarded the law of our Constitution from day-one. The law does not apply to him. He is above the law. And in all actuality Barack H. Obama is a man without a country and under unknown jurisdiction. He was technically born a 100% British Subject per the British Nationality Act of 1948 and later adopted in Indonesia as Barry Soetoro. The Hawaiian Birth Certificate is a forgery. BHO is using a stolen Social Security number which explains why he found it impossible to sign-up for his own anti-Christian Obamacare. This arrogant blasphemous Antichrist is a stern-faced king and stands against all that is holy placing Evangelical Christians at the very top of the Federal Terrorists Watch List. OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST and soon comes The Rapture.
Jesus Christ is our ONLY means of salvation from the tribulation about to occur and the eternal lake-of-fire.
Ask Jesus into your heart! Surrender your life to Him! Jesus loves us all so much he suffered and died for sins.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

2ndAmrght wrote:
1 Alaska: homicides per 100,000: 20 RED STATE
2 Louisiana: homicides per 100,000: 19.5 RED STATE
3 Wyoming: homicides per 100,000: 18.8 RED STATE
4 Arizona: homicides per 100,000: 18 RED STATE
5 Nevada: homicides per 100,000: 17.3 Purple STATE
5 Mississippi: homicides per 100,000: 17.3 RED STATE
7 New Mexico: homicides per 100,000: 16.6 Blue
8 Arkansas: homicides per 100,000: 16.3 RED STATE
9 Alabama: homicides per 100,000: 16.2 RED STATE
10 Tennessee: homicides per 100,000: 15.4 RED STATE
Not quite:

We don't have a "gun" problem, we have a democrat party problem...

There are twenty states in the United States where the majority of firearms homicides,(7541 out of 12,765), occur. There are 96 major cities that make up the bulk of the populations of these states. The vast majority of those cities,(Seventy), have DemonRat mayors. Which include the TOP TEN with the greatest number of firearm homicides. The remainder have Republican mayors,(19), Independent,(6), and (1) of unknown party affiliation. There is also an openly avowed communist mayor in America. He is the mayor of Jackson, Miss., and ran under the DemonRat party affiliation.

We The People don't have a "gun" problem. We have a communist-demonrat-LIEberal problem. The numbers just do not lie.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

2ndAmrght wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MORONS have an education problem...get a job and pay some taxes....and you might be eligible for educational assistance at some reform school...
Time for you to get your diaper changed and lay down for the night child. Don't forget to brush...

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

2ndAmrght wrote:
There are twenty states in the United States where the majority of firearms homicides,(7541 out of 12,765), occur. There are 96 major cities that make up the bulk of the populations of these states. The vast majority of those cities,(Seventy), have Republitard mayors. Which include the TOP TEN with the greatest number of firearm homicides. The remainder have Republican mayors,(19), Independent,(6), and (1) of unknown party affiliation. There is also an openly avowed communist mayor in America. He is the mayor of Jackson, Miss., and ran under the Republitard party affiliation.
Perversely altering the ACTUAL FACTS doesn't change them one bit, freak. All it shows is just how pathetic you really are. Everyone knows that the demonrats are the cause of the VAST MAJORITY of murders and other crimes. It is a PROVEN FACT after all.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha. You are one nutty libtard. Local means local police, Fast and Furious was a huge operation the the entire command structure knew about.
Why did Obama use executive power to block subpoenas and subsequent testimony. One guess...how about he knew of the operation.
Obama's Presidency is the most deceptive in history, and he should be impeached.
Moron.

"Local" means "local branch of ATF" which ran the operations out of its Arizona office.

Mr. Obama hasn't "blocked" anything, You'rejust lying.

I don't know if he "knew of the operation" or not, but probably not. It was not at the Federal level or under his direct supervision.

Moron. Try impeaching him. I f---ing DARE you, punk.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you LIEberals always LIE about everything. Even when the TRUTH smacks you upside your empty skulls. Why is that, reality frighten you cowards too much?
No proof when called out, so you bluster and insult instead.

COngrats, boy! You just lost the argument.:)
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
Nearly all of these massacres have occurred in "gun free zones" where law abiding citizens are disarmed by the social liberal progressives and left as prey to the criminals and the crazies(other social liberal progressives). Firearms in places where law abiding citizens can carry are used millions of times a year for lawful self protection.
The beginning of last summer two street thugs, committing armed robberies, were shot by store owners. Each act was a separate incident and the shootings were acts of lawful self defense. The City representative(Detroit) in the area where these incidents happened exclaimed,"this has to stop." This Democrat meant the acts of self defense need to stop, not the robberies. That is the typical mindset, and explains why 90 percent of violent felons are democrats.
A typcial Rightie argument but unconvincing, given the number of shootings in malls, restaurants, theaters, and public spaces.

Store owners defend their stores. Good for them. But concealed-carry freaks defend NOTHING. Why?

Either none of them around whem massacres take place, or they're all hiding in restrooms p---ing themselves when the violence goes down.

And remember, beeyotch:

MORE GUNS, MORE VIOLENCE.

Now get bent, putz.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
George was getting his head slammed into the ground by a street thug. George was a neighborhood watch patrol, why wouldn't a person just explain their presence as to why they were trespassing if they were on a property for lawful reasons. Why did Martin resort to violence? George Zimmerman did what he had to do to protect himself, and he was twice victimized. Once by Martin and the second by the social liberal progressives that forced the trial.
Lying, racist POS. Zimmerman was a wife-abusing thug who before and since his killing of Trayvon, has abused women and threatened anyone who got in his way. Look at his picture...he's a poiny-headed Rightie pinhead who only feels like a "man" because he has a gun.

Nothing Trayvon did was illegal. He was defending himself from a racist, armed thug who tracked him down and murdered him.

Deal with that, you lying POS...

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmrght wrote:
There are 96 major cities that make up the bulk of the populations of these states.
Scientists are still trying to understand why most of the gun fatalities happen where the guns are located.

Dipsh!t.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

I can't wait for someone to catch Zimmerthug out when he's blustering and waving a gun, and SHOOT THE BASTARD DEAD. It'd be good if it were the cops, and that's highly likely.

Keep waving those guns around Zimmerman, you racist, murderous, woman-hating POS! LOL
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmRight wrote:
<quoted text>
Perversely altering the ACTUAL FACTS doesn't change them one bit, freak. All it shows is just how pathetic you really are. Everyone knows that the demonrats are the cause of the VAST MAJORITY of murders and other crimes. It is a PROVEN FACT after all.
You're an obvious, pathetic Rightie LIAR who could never proof a single claim he farts out into the internet.

You couldn't prove 2+2=4, pinhead. LOL!
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

GCDNW wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an MBA and my taxes cover your entire existence.
Your taxes need to be doubled, and your mouth needs to be SHUT, bee-yotch.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

2ndAmrght wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, sure you do...... that's the beauty of hiding behind your monitor... you can pretend to anyone you like......you are just a jack 0-ff...
LOL...you mean like YOU do EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU POST, putz? LOL

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

Judged:

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron.
"Local" means "local branch of ATF" which ran the operations out of its Arizona office.
Mr. Obama hasn't "blocked" anything, You'rejust lying.
I don't know if he "knew of the operation" or not, but probably not. It was not at the Federal level or under his direct supervision.
Moron. Try impeaching him. I f---ing DARE you, punk.
Go cry in your pillow, LIEberal pansy.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
No proof when called out, so you bluster and insult instead.
COngrats, boy! You just lost the argument.:)
Hardly drone. You freaks have seen the ACTUAL FACTS numerous times. You can find NOTHING to refute the FACTS. So you come on here and spew LIEberal poison. But not for very much longer....

“shall NOT be infringed”

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2014

fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
A typcial Rightie argument but unconvincing, given the number of shootings in malls, restaurants, theaters, and public spaces.
Store owners defend their stores. Good for them. But concealed-carry freaks defend NOTHING. Why?
Either none of them around whem massacres take place, or they're all hiding in restrooms p---ing themselves when the violence goes down.
And remember, beeyotch:
MORE GUNS, MORE VIOLENCE.
Now get bent, putz.
It's amazing how comfortable you are posting pure fallacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••