Emerging details: Ferguson teen was r...

Emerging details: Ferguson teen was robbery suspect; Gun sales spike

There are 20 comments on the Examiner.com story from Aug 15, 2014, titled Emerging details: Ferguson teen was robbery suspect; Gun sales spike. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

This morning's media rush to identify the Ferguson, Mo., police officer who fatally shot teenager Michael Brown last Saturday also revealed that the teen, described as 6'4" and weighing 292 pounds , was the "primary suspect" in a strong-arm robbery that had just occurred.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 16, 2014
Brown was a thug. Which one of you wants to give him a hug ?
Jimmy

Cookeville, TN

#2 Aug 16, 2014
Black people are just as good as anyone else.
He deserved it

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Aug 18, 2014
Any unarmed black teen who has ever done anything wrong - whether it's stealing some cigars or giving the finger in a photo - deserves to be shot dead in the street. This is the United States of America and that's how we roll.
milt

Chambersburg, PA

#4 Aug 29, 2014
He deserved it wrote:
Any unarmed black teen who has ever done anything wrong - whether it's stealing some cigars or giving the finger in a photo - deserves to be shot dead in the street. This is the United States of America and that's how we roll.
I have heard he was charged with second degree murder as a juvenile. I believe they are in the process of releasing his juvenile police records. If this is true, Micheal Brown isn't the sweet gentle giant that some are trying to portray him as.

He was not shot for stealing cigars or giving the finger in a photo. Much more is coming out, such as he was going for the cop's gun.

You are jumping to conclusions just as those that have the opposite view of yours.
Cops

Bedford, OH

#5 Aug 29, 2014
Jimmy wrote:
Black people are just as good as anyone else.
The only thing they're good for is keeping the crime wave way up.
CEO

Hayward, CA

#6 Aug 29, 2014
Keep blasting negros, as long as they exist - BLAST THEM TO HELL WHERE THEY CAME FROM!
smarty pants

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 30, 2014
milt wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard he was charged with second degree murder as a juvenile. I believe they are in the process of releasing his juvenile police records. If this is true, Micheal Brown isn't the sweet gentle giant that some are trying to portray him as.
He was not shot for stealing cigars or giving the finger in a photo. Much more is coming out, such as he was going for the cop's gun.
You are jumping to conclusions just as those that have the opposite view of yours.
If all this is true, there will be a few on here who just might commit suicide. Their constant description of this kid as "an 18 year old getting ready for college, a HS grad, a kid just making a little mistake along life's journey by stealing a couple cigars, a GOOD CHURCH boy..." If his record is anything like you suggest, this bunch will need some intense therapy. Unless they try to paint it, again, that white people changed his record, made it all up. You know how those racist, shitty cops are. smh
No Justice

Burnsville, NC

#8 Aug 30, 2014
smarty pants wrote:
<quoted text> If all this is true, there will be a few on here who just might commit suicide. Their constant description of this kid as "an 18 year old getting ready for college, a HS grad, a kid just making a little mistake along life's journey by stealing a couple cigars, a GOOD CHURCH boy..." If his record is anything like you suggest, this bunch will need some intense therapy. Unless they try to paint it, again, that white people changed his record, made it all up. You know how those racist, shitty cops are. smh
All you have look at the photos of this Jig, with the smirk on it's fat greasy mug, to immediately realize what you are dealing with......Just one more Ghetto Rat. It was no loss to society.
Want to believe

Chambersburg, PA

#9 Sep 2, 2014
milt wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that rumor too.

I just have sense enough not to swallow it.
The first kind

Chambersburg, PA

#10 Sep 2, 2014
CEO wrote:
Keep blasting negros, as long as they exist - BLAST THEM TO HELL WHERE THEY CAME FROM!
There are two kinds of racists. Those who are just blatantly racist and those who try to hide it.

Chambersburg, PA

#11 Sep 2, 2014
smarty pants wrote:
<quoted text> If all this is true, there will be a few on here who just might commit suicide. Their constant description of this kid as "an 18 year old getting ready for college, a HS grad, a kid just making a little mistake along life's journey by stealing a couple cigars, a GOOD CHURCH boy..." If his record is anything like you suggest, this bunch will need some intense therapy. Unless they try to paint it, again, that white people changed his record, made it all up. You know how those racist, shitty cops are. smh
I searched google for the source of your quote, but I couldn't find it. Who said that?
Another of the first kind

Chambersburg, PA

#12 Sep 2, 2014
No Justice wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have look at the photos of this Jig, with the smirk on it's fat greasy mug, to immediately realize what you are dealing with......Just one more Ghetto Rat. It was no loss to society.
There are two kinds of racists. Those who are just blatantly racist and those who try to hide it.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#13 Sep 2, 2014
Another of the first kind wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. That was genius. LOL

Location hidden

#14 Sep 2, 2014
Quote wrote:
<quoted text>
I searched google for the source of your quote, but I couldn't find it. Who said that?
Looks like the comment was "Their", which means more than one, or several. A google search wouldn't help you there. Might try to go back thru these forums and find them, if it's that important to you. Probably someone here has said some of those things, possibly more. I've seen the college bound claim myself ( might be true?), the HS grad, I've also seen (with pics), and I've seen + heard the church claims (the stepmom said as much, I think), may also be true. Lots of people go to church, but act like devils. Of those, the college bound one is the questionable one, in my mind. But, who cares what's true or what's not true from sources that don't know facts?
thanks

Chambersburg, PA

#15 Sep 2, 2014
That Girl 53 wrote:
<quoted text> Wow. That was genius. LOL
Not really. More like common sense.

But thanks for the compliment.
Never mind

Chambersburg, PA

#16 Sep 2, 2014
That Girl 53 wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like the comment was "Their", which means more than one, or several. A google search wouldn't help you there. Might try to go back thru these forums and find them, if it's that important to you. Probably someone here has said some of those things, possibly more. I've seen the college bound claim myself ( might be true?), the HS grad, I've also seen (with pics), and I've seen + heard the church claims (the stepmom said as much, I think), may also be true. Lots of people go to church, but act like devils. Of those, the college bound one is the questionable one, in my mind. But, who cares what's true or what's not true from sources that don't know facts?
Oh. I see.

Location hidden

#17 Sep 2, 2014
thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. More like common sense.
But thanks for the compliment.
Yes to the common sense, and you're welcome.

Location hidden

#18 Sep 2, 2014
Never mind wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. I see.
I doubt it.
Just Sayin

Chambersburg, PA

#19 Sep 2, 2014
The first kind wrote:
<quoted text>
And Danny, you're the kind that tries to hide it. Not using Dan the Man anymore. Multiple name poster now. You used admonish those on the Chambersburg forum that did that..and here you are doing it! LOL!

Location hidden

#21 Sep 2, 2014
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
And Danny, you're the kind that tries to hide it. Not using Dan the Man anymore. Multiple name poster now. You used admonish those on the Chambersburg forum that did that..and here you are doing it! LOL!
Lord have mercy! That person has more names than Mike Brown fans have excuses!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dem senator won't back concealed carry push Sat USAUSAUSA 7
News Bristol Palin is engaged (May '15) May 25 berettabone 71
News OK County acting sheriff: Let's keep working to... May 24 rationalchaos 3
News Joe The Plumber Stands By Shocking Holocaust Ch... (Jun '12) May 15 swedenforever 10
News "Open carry" bill shot down May 14 lifeisshort 72
News Concealed Carry on Campus: Why I Resigned From ... May 14 Say What 4
News Boom! Concealed Carrier Stops a Massacre Be Cra... May 14 jimwildrickjr 2
More from around the web