Obama: 'Shame on us' if Newtown is fo...

Obama: 'Shame on us' if Newtown is forgotten President Barack Obama...

There are 10 comments on the Vallejo News story from Mar 31, 2013, titled Obama: 'Shame on us' if Newtown is forgotten President Barack Obama.... In it, Vallejo News reports that:

He called out to the families of four children killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School sitting in his audience.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vallejo News.

PHD2

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 31, 2013
In true Obama fashion: NEVER let a disaster pass without taking advantage of it to the maximum extent possible.

The Sandy Hook disaster fits Obama's needs to a "T". It's almost like he ordered it.

RIP kids and staff of Sandy Hook ELS.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#2 Mar 31, 2013
PHD2 wrote:
In true Obama fashion: NEVER let a disaster pass without taking advantage of it to the maximum extent possible.
The Sandy Hook disaster fits Obama's needs to a "T". It's almost like he ordered it.
RIP kids and staff of Sandy Hook ELS.
For Obama , Sandy Hook is the great distraction for a President who has failed in moving the economy forward and his clot in Congress is all but gone.
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#3 Mar 31, 2013
Yep, wag the dog, don't watch the oil prices. Is it still 10 billion $$ a quarter that Exxon Mobil is raking in? And that's after they pay the fat cats right down to the cleaning lady.
Tray

Saltillo, MS

#4 Apr 1, 2013
CTM wrote:
Yep, wag the dog, don't watch the oil prices. Is it still 10 billion $$ a quarter that Exxon Mobil is raking in? And that's after they pay the fat cats right down to the cleaning lady.
Actually the "stock holders" or "owners" of EXXON that's raking it in. You too can buy stock in EXXON and be a part owner if you wish. You too can be a "fat cat" if you wish, no one is stopping you.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Apr 1, 2013
PHD2 wrote:
In true Obama fashion: NEVER let a disaster pass without taking advantage of it to the maximum extent possible.
The Sandy Hook disaster fits Obama's needs to a "T". It's almost like he ordered it.
RIP kids and staff of Sandy Hook ELS.
We saw how flubs and cheney, the manipulation experts, exploited 911 for re-election, then claimed how safe America was....after 911.
myth

Charlestown, IN

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Actually the "stock holders" or "owners" of EXXON that's raking it in. You too can buy stock in EXXON and be a part owner if you wish. You too can be a "fat cat" if you wish, no one is stopping you.
Uh . No. the cheap crappy stock you can buy is practically worthless . The Rockefellers began EXXON as Standard Oil way back when . And of course the fat cats , as you put it do NOT pay transaction fees . Though you certainly would . Trillions of dollars in transaction occur daily and not a pfennig is paid in taxes by the fat cats . wanna buy a mountain range in southern Florida ?
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Shame on us if we sit back, and let the liberals take away the Constitutional rights so many have fought, and died to protect for a free cell phone, and money for booze, and cigarettes.
myth

Charlestown, IN

#8 Apr 3, 2013
free booze ? That changes things . Add a chicken in every pot and Ya gots me vote .Oh , and a good Five Cent ceegar
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Actually the "stock holders" or "owners" of EXXON that's raking it in. You too can buy stock in EXXON and be a part owner if you wish. You too can be a "fat cat" if you wish, no one is stopping you.
.......You're an idiot. Profit is what you get AFTER the expenses are paid, which includes the outrageous salaries of those in charge. Don't you think the economy would recover much more quickly and our very standard of living would improve if gas prices were cut to about 1/3 of what they currently are? Some legislation and price capping would be nice to get for the average American citizen for a change instead of another bill. And yes, the oil companies get subsidized by the gov't, our taxes, as well.
myth

Charlestown, IN

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Not necessarily an idiot , just ignorant . Like most of your citizens . They go to work 1/3 of their lives , try to distress with nonsense movies or sports . Politics are stressful for them . Most won't take the time to become informed .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sign petition to NOT extradite Dr Palmer (Dentist) 23 hr Here Is One 6
stewardess dies from Ebola Sun ebola 1
News The new Wild West: Sacramento's sheriff issues ... Jul 31 RayOne 1
News Packing pistols: Is Texas safer with more licen... (Jul '11) Jul 30 Public farts 6
News Suspect in Louisiana theatre rampage had histor... Jul 28 El Chapo 56
News Local Jews upset by Holocaust references in cam... (Jun '12) Jul 27 swedenforever 123
News Louisiana Moms, Aurora Theater Shooting Survivo... Jul 25 payme 2
More from around the web