Tim McGraw speaks out in support of g...

Tim McGraw speaks out in support of gun control

There are 31 comments on the Kkbq.com story from Mar 4, 2018, titled Tim McGraw speaks out in support of gun control. In it, Kkbq.com reports that:

Tim McGraw is keeping an eye on the issue of gun control in America, and he likes what he's seeing from some giant retailers in the last few days. In the wake of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida, that claimed the lives of 17 staff members and students, Dick's Sporting Goods pledged to stop selling assault-style rifles like the one the school shooter used in the attack.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kkbq.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#1 Mar 5, 2018
Tim McGraw just lost a ten gallon hatful of fans........ Including this former fan. Good bye Tim. Too bad you lost your freakin' mind......
Pkersey

Cape Coral, FL

#2 Mar 5, 2018
Just who do these big headed musicians think they are!? GFY TIMMY!
!!!

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 5, 2018
STFU Tim McGraw and play your guitar trained monkey no one cares about your views on anything now here's your banana dance monkey dance.
Fake news

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Mar 5, 2018
Who is Tim McGraw???

Does he matter?

He will find out what happens when ya go political. My barber educated me on that, if you pick a position on anything you will loose many customers.
Who is that

Elkview, WV

#5 Mar 5, 2018
Fake news wrote:
Who is Tim McGraw???

Does he matter?

He will find out what happens when ya go political. My barber educated me on that, if you pick a position on anything you will loose many customers.
Don't listen to that noise. I think it should be called fake music.
k k k

Jellico, TN

#6 Mar 12, 2018
Fake news wrote:
Who is Tim McGraw???

Does he matter?

it will bite him in the azz watch and see

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#7 Mar 12, 2018
k k k wrote:
<quoted text>it will bite him in the azz watch and see
It has.. he dropped on stage like pole axed cow over the weekend in Austrailia...... One of his gun totin' ancestors must have bich slapped him.
papa

Dennis, MS

#8 Mar 12, 2018
He may have forgot who his fan base is.
The Green Watch Dog

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Mar 18, 2018
k k k wrote:
<quoted text>it will bite him in the azz watch and see
He is standing up in what he believes in. What the progressive movement believes in and the change in the political structure of this nation. Get out of our way, or get in board, as we now have the momentum.

“Democrats HATE America ”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10 Mar 18, 2018
The Green Watch Dog wrote:
<quoted text> Get out of our way, or get in board, as we now have the momentum.
Make me. You People are mistaking your hysteria, and mental meltdowns over the loss of control for momentum. Globalists, so called progressives, leftists, marxists, communists ( all Democrats)
are being TRUMPED every day. We win you lose. We won't let you destroy this country.
FK Tim Mcgraw. MAGA
The Green Watch Dog

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Mar 18, 2018
TAAM wrote:
<quoted text>

Make me. You People are mistaking your hysteria, and mental meltdowns over the loss of control for momentum. Globalists, so called progressives, leftists, marxists, communists ( all Democrats)
are being TRUMPED every day. We win you lose. We won't let you destroy this country.
FK Tim Mcgraw. MAGA
There is nothing for you to be fearful of. Our change will be in incremental steps, yet well structured. Trump is simply a blimp in the process. What amazes me is that many do not see the changes toward our cause. Its in the news every day, in every subject of politics. But is best to keep clear of the movement, our movement, if you impede that.
papa

Dennis, MS

#12 Mar 18, 2018
<quoted text>He is standing up in what he believes in. What the progressive movement believes in and the change in the political structure of this nation. Get out of our way, or get in board, as we now have the momentum.
You only think you have the momentum.A lot of gun right believers aren't saying it but will defend that right when the time comes.
papa

Dennis, MS

#13 Mar 18, 2018
<quoted text>
There is nothing for you to be fearful of. Our change will be in incremental steps, yet well structured. Trump is simply a blimp in the process. What amazes me is that many do not see the changes toward our cause. Its in the news every day, in every subject of politics. But is best to keep clear of the movement, our movement, if you impede that.
I don't see much about wanting gun control in the news, and I watch Fox News Channel all the time.The other is fake news.

“Hello Trump”

Goodby Hillary

#14 Mar 18, 2018
papa wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see much about wanting gun control in the news, and I watch Fox News Channel all the time.The other is fake news.
The only places talking about gun control: 1.) DON'T matter, and 2.) are in those places on the electoral map shaded blue. You know,both coasts and a few dots in the fly over States.....
Mule

Derby, OH

#15 Mar 18, 2018
<quoted text>
Yeah you keep dreaming.
k k k

Jellico, TN

#16 Mar 18, 2018
<quoted text>He is standing up in what he believes in. What the progressive movement believes in and the change in the political structure of this nation. Get out of our way, or get in board, as we now have the momentum.
yup he may be let him run that mouth and then watch his cd and ticket sales go down and they will.i just wonder how many guns tim owns? remember the dixie chicks ran that mouth about bush it just about done them in .

“Democrats HATE America ”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 19, 2018
Tim Mcgraw is not standing up for what he believes, he virtue signaling, preening, strutting,
and parroting leftist talking points and ideology. He needs to be loved. But his stance against America will cost him dearly in terms of fans, likes, and money.
Marauder

United States

#18 Mar 19, 2018
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Marauder

United States

#19 Mar 19, 2018
<quoted text>
"If you impede that"...what are going to do about? I do it everyday ...I carry concealed.
papa

Dennis, MS

#20 Mar 20, 2018
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>

"If you impede that"...what are going to do about? I do it everyday ...I carry concealed.
I believe that the DOG would be surprised at the number of people that actually do carry concealed.I know a few in my church that does, and while at church.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pittsburgh Shooting Has Jews Wondering If They ... Thu Shomrim 9
News New public shooting range opening in West Virginia (Nov '13) Dec 12 MaJe 13
News Commentary: A naive letter from fledging House ... Dec 11 Cantbelieve Whati... 2
News Eugene Robinson: We must bulldoze the 'blue wal... Dec 10 biden 1
News Michigan Court of Appeals AFFIRMS Arena Authori... Dec 6 Get Out 1
News March for Our Lives bus tour comes to Minnesota Dec 3 No Care Just a Mark 117
News Report: White House prepared to announce bump s... Dec 1 Get Out 3