Illinoisans can apply for concealed carry permitsIllinoisans can...

Jan 5, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSDK-TV Saint Louis

NOVEMBER 14: Guns for sale are displayed at The Gun Store November 14, 2008 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Jan 12, 2014

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Wonder how long the gang-bangers in Chicago have already been carrying concealed without a "permit"?

"Permits" were first used by the British on the Colonists here in America. Then our perverse governments used them on slaves.

We The People already have our "permit":

"The Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms shall NOT be infringed."

“Si vis pacem, para bellum !!”

Since: Dec 07

Southeast Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

I wonder how many hoops they will have to jump through just to exercise that right? Probably similar to "Emily Gets Her Gun" in DC.

“shall NOT be infringed”

Since: Oct 13

Phoenix

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Armed Veteran wrote:
I wonder how many hoops they will have to jump through just to exercise that right? Probably similar to "Emily Gets Her Gun" in DC.
In Illinois? God only knows. One thing for sure, it won't be the American way.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

The worst States are D.C.(whatever that is), N.J., CA, NY, and maybe Mass and CT.

Illinois is deer country. The Illinois cc law is a beginning, and the NRA is already starting to tear it down.

Illinois cc law bans guns in schools, public transportation, govt buildings, parks, bla bla bla, but allows the holder to place the gun in the car in a parking lot of any prohibited place. This allow the cc holder to take the gun anywhere. The NRA knew this law was a compromise and just the beginning.

Arizona has the best gun laws.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2014

Judged:

Illinois also has shall issue and pre emption.

The application is done online. The online process allows police to check who has applied and to object to them. It could literally put people in jail.
Really

Linwood, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

Im here in Southern Ill. You have a lot of red tape to,go through. We don't want the right to bare arms in the wrong hands. Yes I have my permit.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

Really wrote:
Im here in Southern Ill. You have a lot of red tape to,go through. We don't want the right to bare arms in the wrong hands. Yes I have my permit.
"There is no such thing as an illegal gun."

Gun control is illegal, immoral, and dysfunctional. The 2nd amendment LAW prohibits all govts from regulating our weapons, period, no exceptions.

“Constitutionist/ SAF”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2014

Judged:

In Missouri, after CC was created, during traffic stops, the police would draw their gun if the license plate indicated a conceal/carry holder.

NEVER trust police with your gun.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••