The Newtowns all around us

The Newtowns all around us

There are 100 comments on the New York Daily News story from Apr 14, 2013, titled The Newtowns all around us. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Paula Shaw in her Manhattan apartment, in front of a memorial for her son, Matt, who was killed by gun violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Cat74

United States

#65 Apr 16, 2013
Too late. Obama already gave all the bad guys free cell phones. Hell, the government probably paid for the one used in Boston to blow up everything. There is no end to the stupidity of those in the Obama Administration. President Bush, and his people were geniuses next to the Obama bunch.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#66 Apr 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know what needs to be done to stop terrorist attacks. We need a background check for cell phones. Reports coming out now say cell phones were the initiator. If that's the case, then background checks will stop all the bad guys from getting cell phones and problem solved.
You have a future in politics!! Andrew Cuomo thinks along those lines. Just remember there will be straw buyers for cellphones too. I think we need to regulate pressure cookers too. No more 6 quart pressure cookers! You don't need 6 quarts to tenderize a chicken!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#67 Apr 17, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we all know what needs to be done to stop terrorist attacks. We need a background check for cell phones. Reports coming out now say cell phones were the initiator. If that's the case, then background checks will stop all the bad guys from getting cell phones and problem solved.
Piers Morgan has already ask for a three day waiting period to buy a pressure cooker, and four days on backpacks.

Paris

#68 Apr 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Too late. Obama already gave all the bad guys free cell phones. Hell, the government probably paid for the one used in Boston to blow up everything. There is no end to the stupidity of those in the Obama Administration. President Bush, and his people were geniuses next to the Obama bunch.
The bomb components are common with what is used in Afghanistan terrorist training camps. They use the pressure cooker as well. This will ultimately be caused by a video of the easter egg roll at the white house.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#69 Apr 17, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Piers Morgan has already ask for a three day waiting period to buy a pressure cooker, and four days on backpacks.
Excellent post !

People guided by fear will never walk point.
Molon Labe

Hayes, VA

#70 Apr 17, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
So much deflection off the important subject of our gun culture and our gun violence as we laugh along with the world.
It has got to be tough on you off-topix goons to see the real faces, the real names and those who have been killed, maimed, massacred and slaughtered in the name of the second amendment.
Benghagunswoozie, aborgunsrtion, drogunsne, poogunskie, lalagunsla, nigunsth, contrgunsaire, etc
I own several guns and in my 53 years of life, have never hurt anyone and don't ever want to. I have seen someone killed by a shotgun within a minute or two of being shot. It was horrible and it involved a drug deal gone bad between two criminals, evil men. I abhor violence but the 2nd Amendment allows me to defend myself and my family and I will support and defend that with my life. Deep sixing the 2nd amendment will not stop violent deaths only increase them.
Target Proxy

Stratford, CT

#71 Apr 17, 2013
Politicians who are psychopaths don't need the weapons they seek to ban. Corrupt homicidal, punks like Richard Blumenthal just contact their enforcers. Thus far, "Percy Wetmore" Blumenthal, his disorganized, organized crime buffers and law enforcers have only succeeded in maiming Dr. Dave Ferris,Milford,CT. Fortunately, like the character in Stephen King's movie, Blumenthal is an inadequate deviant whose fate will be, getting acquainted with residents of some Green Mile. The authors of the second amendment had people such as Richard Blumenthal in mind when crafting the second amendment. It has nothing to do with recreational hunting or target practice. Instead, meant to be a another, checks and balances against out of control trash, like Dick and his tools.
Cat74

United States

#74 Apr 17, 2013
The President, and his cultists really believed if they just exploited those dead children in Sandy Hook they could finally get the gun control they want so desterately. Then when he lost he had a childish hissy fit.Is it 2016 yet? LOL
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#75 Apr 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The President, and his cultists really believed if they just exploited those dead children in Sandy Hook they could finally get the gun control they want so desterately. Then when he lost he had a childish hissy fit.Is it 2016 yet? LOL
I've said it repeatedly; the gun issue is a hot potato and both parties know it. Few would chance political suicide to pass their anti-gun agenda. In spite of this nonsense that most Americans want to see background checks, Gallop found that most Americans are not concerned about new gun laws or issues:

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-only-4...

Paris

#76 Apr 18, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Never let a crisis go to waste.

Paris

#77 Apr 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said it repeatedly; the gun issue is a hot potato and both parties know it. Few would chance political suicide to pass their anti-gun agenda. In spite of this nonsense that most Americans want to see background checks, Gallop found that most Americans are not concerned about new gun laws or issues:
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/gallup-only-4...
This is still going to come back and haunt the libs in 2014, just like with Clinton.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#78 Apr 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
It will haunt the cons for siding with the nra payoffs instead of the public.
2nd Amendment

Lehighton, PA

#79 Apr 18, 2013
... has been preserved. This little pony show by the Dems gives all the more reason to vote Republican in 2014 - turn Bammy into a eunuch, like the crapola lover from Bethlehem. lol
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#80 Apr 18, 2013
2nd Amendment wrote:
Really. Care to re-visit the Brady Bill?

hahahahahahahahahaha

Paris

#81 Apr 18, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
It will haunt the cons for siding with the nra payoffs instead of the public.
The libs defeated their own bill pookie and as far as the people are concerned........

GALLUP: Only 4% of Americans Think Gun Control Important Problem...

Paris

#82 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Really. Care to re-visit the Brady Bill?
hahahahahahahahahaha
Care to revisit the 14th amendment.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#83 Apr 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
gallup: rugby to win.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

90% of Americans want background checks.

Paris

#84 Apr 18, 2013
<quoted text>
gallup: rugby to win.
hahahahahahahahahahaha
90% of Americans want background checks.
REPORT: Bill Gives Newly Legalized $3,000 Hiring Edge over US Citizens...

Obama finally pivots to jobs..........for illegal's.
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#85 Apr 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Report: dumbo spam. reported.

hahahahahahahahaha
2nd Amendment

Lehighton, PA

#86 Apr 18, 2013
Massa Bammy is a true demagogue. He thinks we all his peeps. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My self defense method 1 hr justice 10
News Ban shooting in and around subdivisions 8 hr duzitreallymatter 1
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... (Jun '16) 10 hr Say What 2,490
News St. Louis Alderwoman Introduces 'Assault Weapon... Nov 19 duzitreallymatter 1
News The power and glory of the comma Nov 15 Flintstonegeek 1
News President Obama Continues Early Release of Arme... Nov 13 tome 1
News How will President Trump shape crime and polici... Nov 13 Craig Apelbaum 6
More from around the web