OBAMA , Clueless On Guns Or Maybe Not

OBAMA , Clueless On Guns Or Maybe Not

Posted in the Guns Forum

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#1 Jan 14, 2013
My first question would be should I write a long winded post or get right to the point ?

Lets get right to the point !

1) Criminals , or Mental health cases spend very little time on laws.

2) You can't control a gun unless you hands are on it , short of any remote control device.

3) Limiting magazines capacity may only make a criminal carry more guns not less.

4) Legislation based on a single crime which catches law abiding citizens in it's dragnet is collective punishment and this is a topic brought up a the Nürnberg Trials where Nazi leaders were put on trial in what amounted to the Allies great last show.

5) President Obama , as a community organizer in Chicago must already know that Chicago's tough gun laws have done little to nothing to stem violence with a gun but have kept law abiding citizens from protecting themselves and their families.
In addition to being against our Constitution.

6) Legislatures from the Democratic party continue to this day to refer to The Second Amendment in terms of hunting and Sportsmen.
Obama as a Constitutional scholar has failed to call them out on this but he should know better and if he does not what countries Constitution was he studying.

7) This is the most important part ; if new anti-Constitutional legislation is passed and , as expected , it fails to stem gun related violence what would President Obama's next calculated move be ?
No pants Bob

Ocala, FL

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Its all part of the master plan,

1) restriction

2) confiscation

3) elimination

http://www.ijreview.com/2012/12/27238-just-a-...

Don't Tread On Me

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Tomorrow Czar Obama is going to have a press conference on his plans for "gun control" replete with children .

How quaint.

45 minutes later gang bangers in Chicago are celebrating the speech with a three car drive by that will kill a child going to school .

The gang bangers have promised to use a 6 shot revolver so not as to break any laws concerning high capacity magazines.
Definition of Insanity

Binbrook, Canada

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Time for tough new gun legislation in my opinion. That needs to include everything from banning certain weapons to longer sentences for being in possession of a gun while committing a crime (even if you don't use it).

Can anyone tell me why americans seem to think that they need AK47s for hunting?? Anyone??

Don't Tread On Me

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Definition of Insanity wrote:
Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Time for tough new gun legislation in my opinion. That needs to include everything from banning certain weapons to longer sentences for being in possession of a gun while committing a crime (even if you don't use it).
Can anyone tell me why americans seem to think that they need AK47s for hunting?? Anyone??
The Second Amendment has nothing to do with hunting.

99 percent of hunters do not use AK-47's in the USA , you may be thinking of Pakistan.

Are there any other questions you would like me to answer ?
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Let's see, for 200 years guns in almost every home yet no school shootings. Start banning guns, crime goes up, self defense free schools start having shootings. You were saying?
Tray

Tupelo, MS

#8 Jan 16, 2013
By the way I own AK47s and yes I have hunted with them but not much, too weak a gun. They do however make great anti-assault weapons. In fact I have more than a few anti-assault weapons that do a great job of preventing me from being assaulted.
Yeah

Huntsville, AL

#9 Jan 16, 2013
Tray wrote:
<quoted text> Let's see, for 200 years guns in almost every home yet no school shootings.
there were no miltary grade weapons at walmart available to any idiot.

And quit lying - guns were never that common.

Don't Tread On Me

#10 Jan 17, 2013
Can Obama name one single killing that would have been stopped by restricting magazine capacity ?

Don't Tread On Me

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Handgun homicides in the United States

The gun control debate has focused on assault rifles – but in many states handguns are responsible for far more deaths.

http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/handgun...
Tray

Etta, MS

#12 Jan 18, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
there were no miltary grade weapons at walmart available to any idiot.
And quit lying - guns were never that common.
At first ALL guns were military grade you idiot. For the first 150 years citizens could and did own the same guns as the military idiot. Your constant lies don't change history or facts. Now put your thumb in your mouth and whine some more.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#13 Jan 18, 2013
Where Is My America wrote:
Handgun homicides in the United States
The gun control debate has focused on assault rifles – but in many states handguns are responsible for far more deaths.
http://money.cnn.com/interactive/news/handgun...
FBI Uniform Crime Report shows that there are more murders committed with blunt objects than with rifles.
Marauder

Anchorage, AK

#14 Jan 18, 2013
My first question would be should I write a long winded post or get right to the point ?
Lets get right to the point !
1) Criminals , or Mental health cases spend very little time on laws.
2) You can't control a gun unless you hands are on it , short of any remote control device.
3) Limiting magazines capacity may only make a criminal carry more guns not less.
4) Legislation based on a single crime which catches law abiding citizens in it's dragnet is collective punishment and this is a topic brought up a the Nürnberg Trials where Nazi leaders were put on trial in what amounted to the Allies great last show.
5) President Obama , as a community organizer in Chicago must already know that Chicago's tough gun laws have done little to nothing to stem violence with a gun but have kept law abiding citizens from protecting themselves and their families.
In addition to being against our Constitution.
6) Legislatures from the Democratic party continue to this day to refer to The Second Amendment in terms of hunting and Sportsmen.
Obama as a Constitutional scholar has failed to call them out on this but he should know better and if he does not what countries Constitution was he studying.
7) This is the most important part ; if new anti-Constitutional legislation is passed and , as expected , it fails to stem gun related violence what would President Obama's next calculated move be ?
"6) Legislatures from the Democratic party continue to this day to refer to The Second Amendment in terms of hunting and Sportsmen.
Obama as a Constitutional scholar has failed to call them out on this but he should know better and if he does not what countries Constitution was he studying."

Don't expect him to EVER make that correction. That is the major part of the plan against gun owners...divide and conquer. By continueing to address "hunters, sportsman, collectors...etc"...he can continue to demonize those that do own the so called "assault weapons"...and tell others we aren't coming after your guns.

"First They Came for the Jews"
By Pastor Niemoller

"First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew."

"Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist."

"Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist."

"Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me."

Here's the next version for the "hunter";

"First they came for the “assault weapons” and I did not speak out because I did not own an “assault weapon”.

"Then they came for the large capacity magazines and I did not speak out because I did not own a large capacity magazine.”

"Then they came for the handguns and I did not speak out because I did not own a handgun."

"Then they came for me and my hunting rifle and there was no one left to speak out for me."

ALL gun owners need to understand the tactics being used...once again, it's called "DIVIDE AND CONQUER". The "assault" on one form of gun owner is an "assault" against ALL gun owners.

Don't Tread On Me

#15 Jan 19, 2013
Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI Uniform Crime Report shows that there are more murders committed with blunt objects than with rifles.
100 percent correct.

In my experience in running domestic violence cases the number one weapon was the fist.

Further to this point when The United Kingdom banded hand guns people turned to lock blades and then they were banned the knife of choice came from the kitchen drawer.

A criminal will find a tool , the easiest to find is in your hardware store and is called a hammer or you could be like so infamous Mafia killers who used ice picks.

There have been cases where a person is simply pushed down a flight of stairs.

Guns are something that makes good news because they make good pictures while a talking head vocalizes false information such as saying it fire 200 Rd's a minute when this is a test rate of fire but is impractical or impossible.

Is the AR-15 a dangerous weapon when most crimes are committed with hand guns , you make the call replete with fear mongering coming from a liberal press and members of Congress who use ARMED guards.

Don't Tread On Me

#16 Jan 20, 2013
There is not one single person who believes in Obama's plan who can say how restricting magazine size can stop a murder.

Don't Tread On Me

#17 Jan 21, 2013
There is not one single person who believes in Obama's plan who can say how restricting magazine size can stop a murder.
The Obama team could no answer this question nor can any posters on Topix

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Guns Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Federal Judge Strikes Down DC Concealed Carry Law 10 hr Prep-for-Dep 4
News Jesus and the Second Amendment 11 hr payme 2
News Facebook Spends $16 Million on Armed Guards for... 21 hr okimar 3
News It's just a bill Wed Justice Leaguer 2
News Why assault rifle sales are booming (Jun '15) May 23 Three Days 251
News Assault weapon bans should stand May 15 Sheriff Joe 529 882
News No wedding for Bristol Palin (May '15) May 6 Teenage Dutch Virgin 48
More from around the web